Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
it was a foggy night. i stand on a edge of a cliff. whatching slowly, motionless, thoughtless. waiting for more things to appear. i stare at the moon as it turned orange. i smerk.

can't wait.....

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
i since something nearer...... stare

Aged Lunatic

18,675 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
*She sat on a rock, one leg tossed seductivly over the other. Her silver heels shimmered as did her dress. Chinese in style it had slits that ran all the way up to her hips, tauting the lookers into wondering if she wore anything underneath. With a pale hand cradling her cheek,her elbow rested gently against the rock, waiting*

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lady_Marina
*She sat on a rock, one leg tossed seductivly over the other. Her silver heels shimmered as did her dress. Chinese in style it had slits that ran all the way up to her hips, tauting the lookers into wondering if she wore anything underneath. With a pale hand cradling her cheek,her elbow rested gently against the rock, waiting*
hello.... how long have you been waiting for this moon?

Dangerous Lover

23,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
*a black swan flies up the side of a cliff and sees a boy standing there. she did not know his name but knew he was a demon as well as she. she flies around him then lands behind him and changes into a girl* hello *she says mysteriously*

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Evil Black Swan
*a black swan flies up the side of a cliff and sees a boy standing there. she did not know his name but knew he was a demon as well as she. she flies around him then lands behind him and changes into a girl* hello *she says mysteriously*
the moon is close from being done.......

Aged Lunatic

18,675 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Flamed Demon
Lady_Marina
She looked up and smiled coyly, arching against the rock as she faced the moon once more "Almost a millenia now...."

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lady_Marina
Flamed Demon
Lady_Marina
She looked up and smiled coyly, arching against the rock as she faced the moon once more "Almost a millenia now...."
i lost count after my uncle died trying to find it......
*jumps through the trees and notices a small clearing keeping out of sight he watches as the woman speaks to the man*

Dangerous Lover

23,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Flamed Demon
Evil Black Swan

*raises her eye brow and looks up at the moon* the moon is red. very nice. red is the color of passion, of love. the only moon i dont have to worri about.

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
-heres the trees moving from something-

Dangerous Lover

23,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
*hears the trees move and changes into a swan, flies into them and comes out with a boy, his shirt pinned in her beak*

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Evil Black Swan
Flamed Demon
Evil Black Swan

*raises her eye brow and looks up at the moon* the moon is red. very nice. red is the color of passion, of love. the only moon i dont have to worri about.
the red moon brings me closer to a satanic power...
Evil Black Swan
*hears the trees move and changes into a swan, flies into them and comes out with a boy, his shirt pinned in her beak*
Kawarimi no jutsu!!!*dissappears in a puff of smoke a small rabbit taking his place*missed me!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff