Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
*She sits on the edge of the cliff her feet dangaling her hair moveing to one side as the wind picked up speed ,She played with her black fire the flames toying with the wind as her seductive blue eyes gazed at the moon waiting and watching for something to happen*
*appears behind her and sigh wiping his fore head*that was a close one...
Gets another shock from the boy and loses her balance and falls off grabing the edge of the cliff*
*grabs her hand and quickly pulls her up faster than she fell*
"T thankyou you."
its nothing!
Nothing eek You saved my life
*laughs and scratchs the back of his head*I do it all the time!!
And your so modest whee
*laughs again*
Thankyou how can i repay you?
I dont need any thin-AHHH!!!*grips his forehead in pain*
*Looks at him*Are you okay?*She sits him down and puts a comferting hand tyo his forehead her black witch fire trying to help him*
I-its this damn curse seal!!!*removes his forehean protector to reveal a small hourglass shaped mark then slidews it back into place and his breathing returns to normal*...there...*sits up*im fine now...
Okay as long as your sure......May i ask why you came behind me?
I dont know...I use my kawarimi and it placed me here...probably because my chakra is wanning...
O.O oaky then*The wind picks up speed and her dress starts to sway slightly as her hair followed blending in with the darkness everything was hidden in the shadows apart from her glistenign blue eyes which allways seemed sad and told a mysterious story which no one would know.*
"Ok I'll be waiting for you here." I sit down on the ground.
Wiccan_Girl224
O.O oaky then*The wind picks up speed and her dress starts to sway slightly as her hair followed blending in with the darkness everything was hidden in the shadows apart from her glistenign blue eyes which allways seemed sad and told a mysterious story which no one would know.*
*laughs*ill be fine....so whats your name?
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Kathrine *Holds out her hand*Pleased to meet you, and your name is?

Dangerous Lover

23,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
*sits on the edge of the cliff her legs dangeling off the edge and she waits for bale to return*
she whispers softly among the darkness of the shadows .....what is going on............
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shikamaru Hyuga at your service!
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
*Puts her hand down and giggles*
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
*laughs and sways falling over unconsious his face still holding a grin*
watches lurking carefully hoping her eyes aren't glowing at the expense of drawing attention

Dangerous Lover

23,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
*continues to wait for his return*
* She finished circling, and, darting so fast and swiftly that she could barely be seen, she flew at the witch. She came, faster and faster, until, she was just about to hit her with her outstreched claws... but then pulled up, quicker and more acurately than any mortal Raven could. She floated the short distance, and landed on her shoulder, her silvery claws grasped into the witches robe, firmly but not so it would hurt her much. *
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Oh damn this is gonna make me tired*She holds her necklace and concentrates her power on him lifting him up and taking him back towards her cottage,When they arrive she sets him down on her bed and holds her head....She then gets a cold flannel and puts it on his forehead and sits there waiting for him to wake up*
I just sit on the ground waiting for Dizzy to come back.
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Shinntoku
Wiccan_Girl224
Oh damn this is gonna make me tired*She holds her necklace and concentrates her power on him lifting him up and taking him back towards her cottage,When they arrive she sets him down on her bed and holds her head....She then gets a cold flannel and puts it on his forehead and sits there waiting for him to wake up*
*his mucles clench tightly and he jolts up slipping out of the bed*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces