Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Sieghartes was still giving the arm a good examination, just making sure that size of needle, and thickness of thread he needed. He smiled and laughed then Aria answered. "I completely understand. I am not very fond of most medicines either myself. Although I do have a habit of using sleeping aids sometimes." He laughed admittedly. He continued to pull out some other things, like the needle, a sterile pad, and needed supplies. In actuality, it may of seemed strange to one, but Sieghartes actually enjoyed doing this, well, not necessarily stitching, but being able to help out in any way he can. It made him feel much better about himself. He looked up though, seeing that Aria had a disbelieving face. He just returned a warm smile. "Don't worry. I don't mind doing this at all. In fact, I am glad I can help." He said, picking up the needle and sterilizing it, then began to thread it. Was surprised him was that she wasn't even wanting to use the numbing creams. "Really? I'm impressed, but are you sure that you don't want anything at all? I mean, I could assume the pain already is horrible, but to do stitching on top of that as well..." He could only grow more worried about her pain, but of course, he would respect her decision down to the last word. He gave her another reassuring smile though she she spoke again. "Don't worry, I will do the absolute best I can, so please just sit back and relax as much as you want." He said, now finally pulling the threaded string through the needle, and wrapping it over. He gave one final look at the arm, then turned to her. "Would you like me to start now?" He asked, making sure he got the final confirmation, before he did anything.

[{OOC} Coming to think of it, waffles. But haha, managed to puch through my writer's block due to tiredness, and with that, I must be heading to sleep for the night... erm, morning. Toodles!]

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
        User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x People only see what they are prepared to see. - - -

Arisuno glanced back at him when he said she wouldn't get anymore compliments. "Davvero, non mi interessa.. but alright." Arisuno hissed at him before turning back around, so her back was to him once again. Once Arisuno had stepped through the portal, she was suddenly surrounded by a gothic themed, darkened place. A smile coated her pale, uncolored lips from underneath the hood. Arisuno barely heard him from the years of tuning people out, but she managed to mutter a simple 'alright'. Though, when he asked her probably one of the few questions that Arisuno would of found rude, her smile was lost. "Perché dovrei dirvi?" Arisuno spat at him, though soon realized that she should be somewhat nice. "Well, I guess so.." Arisuno corrected herself.

:: ooc :: I'm one of those red-necked people from Indiana. Pfft. Nothing more. xD
    :: outfit :: black cloak with her regular clothes underneath, though hardly visible.

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Shane

Shane walked around staring and the ground "Pfft..." He stared at the sky. And without care, he walked away saying to himself. "I find it weird, How i dont seem to have problems, well to me I dont. But everyone thinks I do. Heh, screw them. I dont need their opinion on my life. Yes I lie very much, I'm a self-centered jerk. But its my life... Other people are exactly like me..." He stopped and sat.

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Telvarr continued walking down the long corridor, leading the female to the destination. He gave a slight smirk that quickly wore off when she kept prattling in some different language. It was better that way, since he didn't really care to know what she was saying any who. He looked back, knowing that apparently she liked the interior of the palace. To him, he didn't really care much for it, or any interior design for that matter. A building was a building, but the palace was designed like this to mirror Erus's liking, and apparently others seemed to have shared that liking. He gave a smile to himself when she seemed annoyed or hurt when he asked the question, and used a simple magic spell to turn the spit into an ice crystal. He then snapped his fingers, which almost instantly, a maid suddenly came from now where, He pointed towards the ice crystal and kept walking, which the maid understood, gave a slight bow, and took it and walked off. "You shouldn't be so filthy. Especially if you seem to like this place." He said, poking a partial joke at her. "And guessing, isn't something I tolerate. It is either yes or no, and if you are going to beat the bush, I am assuming only partially." He said, now walking up to a door, with many inscriptions on it. " Utleie oss mørk av hjertet innlate seg på din ydmyke domenen." He chanted. After saying the chant the large doors slowly turned to ash, then the ashes burned away and were completely gone. Telvarr pointed inside. "Here is were Lord Erus is, you can keep walking without me, since I don't find it necessary to baby-sit you. Just keep walking down and you will almost instantly see him. Remember, though, if there is one person you would want to respect, morely for your own sake, it's him. So do not anger him. I'd rather not have to get every maid to clean up an entire room." He said, quickly dismissing himself, and leaving her alone, to walk down the last corridor.
({OOC} Whenever your person walks down, she will run into a large throne with a shadowy figure that takes the shape of a humanoid on it, so you can either talk to him first, or let him make the first word.)

[Redirection: Towards Shane]
Telvarr picked up the scent of another darkened at heart. "What, another one already? I know this is supposedly a good thing, but it is a nuisance doing this 'errand' boy bullshit." He hissed, now reading the scent to figure out where the person is. After quickly finishing his tracking, he took flight with his demonic wings, and began flying towards where the other one was. After a few good minutes of flying, he felt he was close and dived straight into the ground, making a large boom. He got up and dusted off his trench coat and walked up to this person in question. He was listening to what he said and smirked. "Self-centered jerk? Is that a bad thing? Darkness lingers in every heart, and the more you can control it, the better." He said, now making his entry to the person sitting down. "I have something to offer for one such as you, and I have not much time to waste, so I want an answer immediately." He said, giving a slight pause for him to think, just in case if he was the slow type like many humans. "I am from an empire. that has interests in you. I don't see why they do, but they do nonetheless. We can offer you power beyond any imagination. We can give you the ability to lead entire armies, and most of all, you can pursue your own personal desires while serving the main purpose of Lord Erus, whom is our unquestionable and iron-fisted lord. How does that sound to one such as you?" He asked, giving him a cold and indifferent stare through his one eye. Again, he didn't care about the fact that stating this to a regular human may cause them disbelief, but he did not have the time nor patience to do otherwise.

[{OOC} Oooooooooooooooooo, we got an indian on here. : o Can I haz horses and corn? I need em' for mah fightin' gators. : D]
User Image
User Image

Aria raised a curious eyebrow when Sieghartes mentioned he used sleeping aids. I wonder what causes the need for the sleeping aids. she wondered to herself as she watched him pull out the necessary tools to sew up her arm. While she had never needed to use sleeping aids, though it was recommended to her a few times, her father had needed them. He would have awful night terrors, and every little sound would jolt him awake.

A faint memory floated into her mind, one of her when she was young, entering her parent's bedroom during a lightning storm. She had been scared and hoped to find comfort in sleeping between her parents, she had always felt safe with them. On this particular night however, she had crept in and as she neared the bed her father had sat straight up and pulled a gun on her and she had screamed, running back to her own room.

Aria blinked as the memory faded. It was strange thinking about her parents. She found she rarely did anymore, and when a memory did come to mind, it was always one that seemed to shake her to her core.

At hearing Sieghartes question as to whether or not he should start she nodded and turned in the chair so that she was sitting sideways but he would have easier access to her arm. "I'm about as ready as I'll ever be Sieg. Let's do this." she answered with a reassuring smile.

Where: Sieg's Apartment
With: Sieg

{{OOC: So sorry I fell asleep last night! >.< }}

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Sieghartes looked her over, seeing she was thinking about something. Most likely it was something dreadful again. He would normally ask out of curiosity, but he found it better not to at the current moment. He nodded and smiled when he got the 'go' to do so. "Alright then. And don't you worry, I'll be sure to do the best job I can." he said, putting the needle up close to his skin, then making it's first loop. Sieghartes was very surgical about the technique and didn't flinch whatsoever. This could most likely show he has had to do this many times before, and thus was skilled in it. In and out, the needle went, started to slowly pull together the opened wound. It finally made it to the end of the scar, then he looped back around and started going the other way. It was miraculous almost, he had almost completely finished in under one minute, and didn't make any mess ups or caused any extra pain. After he made his final loop, he got the two strings ends together, and got a small burning tool from the bag, and melted the two ends together. He did not like tieing them, simply because sometimes they got looses, and once they did, it was ungodly painful. After blowing on the melted ends a little bit, before letting it lay on her skin, he had already finished up. A perfect stitch, nearly perfectly and efficiently done. "I hope this makes things feel better." He said, giving another smile before packing up his sutures. A look of heavy thought was on his face though. He just could not find a normal way of bringing up the Chosen topic, so he decided that he might as well 'banzai' it. "Hey uh..." He said, before hesitating just a little bit, trying to figure out how to word it. "So.... what do you think of paranormal powers?" He asked. It did, of course, sound ridiculous, but it was the easiest way to get to the topic.
User Image
User Image

Aria smiled at him and winced slightly as the needle slid into her skin. It hurt. A lot. She quickly focused on her breathing, calming herself. The focus on her breathing took away the focus of the pain and the needle and thread gliding over her skin.

She was surprised at how quickly it was over, it usually took her twice as long to complete a stitch job on herself. Aria felt Sieg's cool breath brush over the wound as he blew on the melted ends of the stitches, it felt good. Relieved the burning sensation in her arm just a little.

Her amber eyes moved from the stitch job to him and she grinned. "I think you should be a doctor, or better yet, my own personal stitcher. she laughed softly and, grabbing her water, she poured the cool liquid over the wound, cleaning it.

She was wiping away the dried blood on her arm with the remnants of the water when he asked her, her thoughts on paranormal powers. At first she thought he was joking, but even then, he had asked her a question.

After thinking for several moments she shrugged lightly, the movement causing a small jolt of pain to shoot up her arm. "I think it'd be pretty neat to have powers, as long as you don't use them for evil." She laughed and shook her head. "Pretty cliche I know, but I guess that's how I feel. It sure would make saving innocent girls from bullies a whole lot easier. And less messier for me." she said as she leaned back in the cushy chair once more. She really did like this chair!

{{OOC:}}

Greedy Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Shane

Shane looked at Tevlarr for the moment. "Maybe it isn't... And who the hell are you?" Shane stood up and stared Tevlarr in the eye. "For all I know you can be some random b***h that fell from the sky lookin for someone to use...." Shane said with cocky accent, but at the same time a little more, aggressive. He blew his hair out of his right eye and smirked. Awaiting an answer.

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

Sieghartes gave a slight laugh when she said he should be a doctor or personal stitcher. "Haha, gladly. As long as I can help others I am perfectly content." he said, having a bright aura about him now. "And of course if you ever need any more, you can always come ask me. I'd always be more then happy to help." He said, giving her a permanent offer. He get her some towels from a cabinet to help clean it up a bit and leaned his hand over and handed them to her. He was curious how she would take the question, but expecting at least some type of disbelieving response. He became nervous as she started thinking on it, and when she shrugged. He almost shot his hands out again as a reflex when he saw that the movement hurt her again. He listened to what she said very carefully, and analyzed on how he should word this. But a smile built on his face when she said the 'don't use them for evil' part. It was very enlightening to say the least. He just returned with a bright look, and smiled when Aria finished. "You are definitely a good person at heart, and I have no doubt about anything now. Now what I am about to tell you may sound ridiculous, but please hear me out." He said, pausing for a moment. It was actually really hard trying to find a way of putting it to smooth it over, so he just went into it head on. "This may sound crazy, but I have reasoning to believe you are one of the rare few that have been blessed with the light of the Chosen. The one's blessed with such a light are pure of heart and intention, and can be given phenomenal strength that is beyond any regular human's imagination." He said, pulling up his sleeve. "For instance, to prove it. I am of such a kind." And saying that, he put his hand on a metal fold out chair next to him, and shaped it into the shape of a scythe, then back to a chair. "The light of the Chosen have given me this extraordinary ability, and I think that the light also has such a gift for you." He said, now finalizing it. "If you would trust me on it, I can take you to another realm, where you can make that ridiculous sounding destiny into a reality. Although, it definitely comes with it's cost as well." He stated. He paused for a moment, and let her think it over. "I know this is quite unusual for a regular person to understand yet, but I can promise I am not lieing about this whatsoever. With that said, would you happen to be interested in such a destiny?" He asked, now completely and successfully presenting the subject he was meaning to.

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image

"Who I am is not important now, nor do I have time for this explaining bullshit. I am offering the deal as is, and I am not explaining much else." He returned glances and continued. "For confirmation, I 'did' just come from the sky, and I have no use for you, Lord Erus does. If it were my decision, I wouldn't even be dealing with you filthy regular humans. So bring that up with him." He stated, raising his left arm, creating a portal. "I will say though, you have the appropriate attitude at least. Let's just hope your ethic comes to match." He said walking towards the portal. "If you are interested in a powerful destiny, follow me." He said finally, then disappeared into the portal.

7,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
        User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x People only see what they are prepared to see. - - -

Arisuno walked quietly behind, her talkative side had pretty much worn off, seeing how she didn't talk that much in a week. She glared over at him. "Yes.. Happy?" Arisuno hissed at him. She stopped when he showed her where she would walk by herself. Arisuno glanced over at him. "Alright.. Bye, bye merda testa." Arisuno flicked her wrist at him before walking off into the hallway type thing. 'So all I have to do is walk forward..? Easy.." Arisuno thought with a straight face, before suddenly reaching a room where a dark and, actually, scary man was. She removed the cloak so that her face was visible as she took a few more steps into the room. Arisuno, deciding from what the man from before said, kept a good attitude. "Hello, I was told to come here?" She said with a sweeter tone, though wasn't any more than an almost friendly greeting.

:: ooc :: mkayy c:
    :: outfit :: black cloak with her regular clothes underneath, though hardly visible.

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
(Homid/Human form)

A rustling from the bushes signaled the arrival of a young woman, stepping out from her cover. Her silver eyes scanned the environment as her black hair whipped around her in the wind. Cocking her head she inhaled deeply, picking up the scents in the air and the danger she felt was brewing which caused a low growl to emit from her chest. She continued to walk forward to what looked like a few people scattered here and there, though she could not sense any fellow Garou among them. She had been walking along time now, it had been close to a year and she was far from the safety of her sept but she felt drawn to this place feeling that she might be able to serve some purpose here. Off in the distance she saw what appeared to be some kind of city residing on a mountain side while a castle was perched atop. Closer she grew, the faces of the humans now able to identify. Celeste searched for someone she could speak to and ask about this place.

{Appearance: Constantly wears all black form-fitting clothes; leather pants, tank top that shows off a bit of midriff, a crystal ball pendant from her friend and studded goth boots. She also has a tattoo on her left arm of the Garou symbol of the full moon with her tribe's symbol overlapping it.}
User ImageUser Image
-------------------------------
User Image
-------------------------------

User Image

A loose pebble flew to the other side of the fenced in area. At least it was sunny, right? Confused?

She had done it again. What you ask that she did? Miaka flirted with Rio in the halls before third period. This had had to have been the third or fourth time she had done it and for a little lady, she really appeared to be kind of, well, you know, flirty. It really wouldn’t have been that bad for Justine to see this taking place, that is, had she not had a crush on Rio ever since, well, she met him.

But somehow Miaka never got the ‘hands off’ message. She never really did. With her perfect little face and her golden hair, that she was born with, I mean, how could you even compete with that. But this time it was different. She had gotten close enough to whisper to Rio. But here Justine was, waiting by Miaka’s locker. It was hard to see what everyone saw in her. I mean, don’t get Justine wrong, she loved her best friend, but hated how easy it was for her to take what belonged to anyone else. It was a sin. It was infuriating.

Ever since Justine and Miaka first met, ending and beginning with a very hard slap to Miaka’s face, Justine almost regretted how much Miaka would remind her of her mother. Miaka was not the problem, her actions were the problem. It was hard to explain, but it was oh so easy to not show up to second hour. Instead, Justine decided to go up to the roof. It wasn’t like it wasn’t allowed. It was, well sorta.

It was just the evils of this world. How could they let such a creature run free, without punishment? Miaka was just like Justine's mother. And sadly, Justine was looking more and more like her everyday.
User Image
User Image

Aria watched Sieghartes, her amber eyes studying his expression as she answered his question. It was obvious he was analyzing everything she was saying as she said it. Her eyebrow raised when a look of relief washed over him, followed by by a bright smile.

She held back the urge to scoff when he called her a good person. Her parent's were good people and while she strived to be like them she always felt she fell short. Aria stopped herself from laughing as he explained about the Chosen when she realized he was serious.

Uh oh...Aria this is why we don't go home with strange people... She was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Sieghartes obviously thought this Chosen business was real, and for that she wanted to recommend less television, fiction novels, and maybe a good psychiatrist and a few prescriptions.

Shifting in her seat, she was just about to stand when he rolled up his sleeve and she watched in disbelief as he transformed the folding chair in front of her into a scythe then back again. There had to be an explanation for that right? She hadn't taken any pills since she had gotten there, she was pretty sure her wounds weren't severe enough to cause such realistic hallucinations...The water! He had given her the water, maybe he had slipped something into it?

But the illusion seemed so real! A part of her mind wanted to believe what she had just seen was real or even possible. What Sieghartes was talking about sounded almost like the escape from her life that she had always imagined in her day dreams. What he was talking about seemed too good to be true.

Aria decided to play along, if it was all just his overactive imagination and her own hallucinations she saw no harm that could come of it. Besides, if they were just pretending, she could forget about her real life for a little longer. "I have to admit Sieg, that sounds like a really cool, and tempting offer. But you spoke of a cost? I've learned that most things are too good to be true, so what's the catch?" she asked, resting her hands in her lap.

If only this were true, how cool would it be to leave this place and start over? As someone new! Where no one knows who Rowan Caine is and I can just be Ariana and leave the chains of Rowan behind me. She watched Sieghartes expectantly as she awaited his answer.

{{OOC:}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out