Welcome to Gaia! ::

thanx dude
lil_demon_from_hell
can i have a vinalla coke plz

*again goes to the bar and grabs a vanilla coke and gives it to the waiting customer*
here you go
Demon Dude
lil_demon_from_hell
can i have a vinalla coke plz

*again goes to the bar and grabs a vanilla coke and gives it to the waiting customer*
here you go

thanx dude biggrin
Zaliah
Demon Dude
Zaliah

The scroll blanks. The writing is now shaky: "I'm scared... There are voices down here..... and hideous things I cannot describe... And they say if I don't find love, they'll send me back without emotions...."

*talking with a voice full of reassurrance*
Don't worry they can't do anything to hurt you and you will find true love

The scroll blanks. the new writing is harshly written, with many straight edges and points: "I may be a girl, but I am NOT a dumb blonde princess who waits for the handsom prince!!! If I could, I would destroy these Netherworld demons and dig my way out of here!!! But..... I can't....."

*looks as though he did something wrong*
calm down.....listen I didn't mean anything by it sweatdrop and I must certainly never intentionally implied that you were helpless
*sits on a couch and motions for lil demon to join her*
WarriorAngel89

ok *sits down next to her* how are you
Demon Dude
Zaliah
Demon Dude
Zaliah

The scroll blanks. The writing is now shaky: "I'm scared... There are voices down here..... and hideous things I cannot describe... And they say if I don't find love, they'll send me back without emotions...."

*talking with a voice full of reassurrance*
Don't worry they can't do anything to hurt you and you will find true love

The scroll blanks. the new writing is harshly written, with many straight edges and points: "I may be a girl, but I am NOT a dumb blonde princess who waits for the handsom prince!!! If I could, I would destroy these Netherworld demons and dig my way out of here!!! But..... I can't....."

*looks as though he did something wrong*
calm down.....listen I didn't mean anything by it sweatdrop and I must certainly never intentionally implied that you were helpless

The scroll blanks again, more words appear: " I'm sorry. I'm just very tense. I can't cast any spells, which is bad for me. I feel so defensless....."
Zaliah

The scroll blanks again, more words appear: " I'm sorry. I'm just very tense. I can't cast any spells, which is bad for me. I feel so defensless....."

*laughs a little bit*
they way you were yelling I very much doubt that you are completely defensless
hey d still no luck sorry. *walks behind bar* OK people the reall bartender is here
Demon Dude
Zaliah

*laughs a little bit*
they way you were yelling I very much doubt that you are completely defensless

The scroll blanks. the writing is much more casual now: "I'm different than most people. When I feel defensless, I get mean. So, tell me a little about yourself. You already know about me."
lil_demon_from_hell
WarriorAngel89

ok *sits down next to her* how are you
good enough really tired these days
*turns the jute box to the song "i love rock an roll"* *shakes hips* and *makes d a mild drink* D ask her if she can still drink and if yes what would she like
kitty kayla
*turns the jute box to the song "i love rock an roll"* *shakes hips* and *makes d a mild drink* D ask her if she can still drink and if yes what would she like

The words: "I don't know if I can or not." appear under the previous text.
hey can i be a bouncer or an entertainer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces