Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zaliah
Demon Dude
Zaliah
The words on the scroll dissapear, and as thoug an unseen hand is writhin on the paper, this message appears. "Hi, I'm Zaliah. I'm a Black Mage, I am a kind person, but if I get angry, things get bad. That's how I enden up like this..... So, who are you? And you're going to try and help me? Thanks, but if I don't find true love, I'm stuck this way forever..."

*amazed by the scroll D responds*
Hi, my name is D and how are we gonna find your true love?

The scroll blanks, and rewrites:" I don't know. Maybe I never will. Maybe I'll just rot down here forever..... lost alone in the netherworld..."

don't believe that you'll find your true love someday
Demon Dude
Zaliah
Demon Dude
Zaliah
The words on the scroll dissapear, and as thoug an unseen hand is writhin on the paper, this message appears. "Hi, I'm Zaliah. I'm a Black Mage, I am a kind person, but if I get angry, things get bad. That's how I enden up like this..... So, who are you? And you're going to try and help me? Thanks, but if I don't find true love, I'm stuck this way forever..."

*amazed by the scroll D responds*
Hi, my name is D and how are we gonna find your true love?

The scroll blanks, and rewrites:" I don't know. Maybe I never will. Maybe I'll just rot down here forever..... lost alone in the netherworld..."

don't believe that you'll find your true love someday

The scroll blanks. The writing is now shaky: "I'm scared... There are voices down here..... and hideous things I cannot describe... And they say if I don't find love, they'll send me back without emotions...."
OOC:is it a violation on go gaia to go to other rp and advertise yours ??
kitty kayla
OOC:is it a violation on go gaia to go to other rp and advertise yours ??

((only if you don't ask permission first from the thread creator))
hello im a fox
D i am outie SAVE this poor girl fall in love heart
*goes to the bar*
Can I get a Dr. Pepper plz?
het there rember me (i am britishboy24 cool
Zaliah

The scroll blanks. The writing is now shaky: "I'm scared... There are voices down here..... and hideous things I cannot describe... And they say if I don't find love, they'll send me back without emotions...."

*talking with a voice full of reassurrance*
Don't worry they can't do anything to hurt you and you will find true love
WarriorAngel89
*goes to the bar*

remember i was playing with your ears
lil_demon_from_hell
het there rember me (i am britishboy24 cool
Hi! nice to see ya again!
Demon Dude
Zaliah

*talking with a voice full of reassurrance*
Don't worry they can't do anything to hurt you and you will find true love

The scroll blanks. the new writing is harshly written, with many straight edges and points: "I may be a girl, but I am NOT a dumb blonde princess who waits for the handsom prince!!! If I could, I would destroy these Netherworld demons and dig my way out of here!!! But..... I can't....."
nice to see ya, now i can play with my own ears lol
WarriorAngel89
*goes to the bar*

*remembering his duties*
why yes of course
*goes and gets a dr.pepper and hands it to warrior angel*
here you go
*rushes back to zaliah*
can i have a vinalla coke plz

Quick Reply

Submit