Welcome to Gaia! ::

CloudStrife29
No where not gonna fight each other theirs monster coming here big and i dontthink my powers will be enough to stop it on my own.

Well I don't have any powers but I can use a bow and arrow if you've got one.
um sorta both its more of a role playing then bussiness i am the only onwer off the hotel
7last_words7
CloudStrife29
No where not gonna fight each other theirs monster coming here big and i dontthink my powers will be enough to stop it on my own.
<center> ::."...what are these "monsters" of which you speak? And why are they coming here? .::
notices the beast on approach, jump from my seat as my hands begin to glow red and my eyes fade coler to black then i begin to hover then attack the thing "i was waiting for some fun"
i dont know i think their after something here i think me this happens at least 1 a year and its been happening for 5 years now . i think its something i have
*she stands up and walks over nrvously* Uhh....w-what's going on? *her voice is shakey and nervous*
CloudStrife29
i dont know i think their after something here i think me this happens at least 1 a year and its been happening for 5 years now . i think its something i have
<center> ::."... I see...What do you have?" .::
*Asks cloud again* Do you have a bow and arrow or not?
ITS HERE NO TIME TO TALK Cloud takes out a white marble and takes out his saber he puts them together and that his white wings sprout out he becomes an angle
CloudStrife29
ITS HERE NO TIME TO TALK Cloud takes out a white marble and takes out his saber he puts them together and that his white wings sprout out he becomes an angle
((what is the monster? I need to know...at least a pic of it would help...))
WE HAVE TO FIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH scream

Cloud flies tords to the monster and tries to fight it off
*surprised, she drops to the ground and screams* I wish I'd never come here!
*She quickly grabs the bow and arrow bag putting it on her back and gets an arrow ready.* If I die can someone give me a decent funeral.
i begin to go crazy flying toward the beast, im glowing red my eye are now pure black, the face paint that was one on appears again as i burs into flame and pummel the monster
NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WILL DIE WHILE I AM STILL ALIVE YAAAAA scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces