Welcome to Gaia! ::

*She cets up and goes over to where Raz-13 is and starts to help build a sandcastle.* Normally I do this with little children but it's still just as fun.
CloudStrife29
Sure ill help you Cloud says in his mind (wow this girl is cute and looks so innocent)

Yay! ^_^ He he he.
<center> ::.A boy walks in quietly dodging potted plants on the way...... .::
christmasqueen
*She cets up and goes over to where Raz-13 is and starts to help build a sandcastle.* Normally I do this with little children but it's still just as fun.

He he he, I'm just a little kid at heart. ^_^ biggrin
As Cloud makes sound castels he starts blush again.. redface eek oh no i am doing it agaain must hide my face
puts the novel in a small bag an then falls asleep on his chair
Raz-13
christmasqueen

He he he, I'm just a little kid at heart. ^_^ biggrin

There's no harm in that.
<center> ::.He kicks a chair down the aisle and sits on it... .::
7last_words7

*she notices him walking along carefully and smiles slightly* "Wow he's nice!" She thinks
huh!? eek stare something is coming Cloud gets up and walks up to the guy in black.
CloudStrife29
As Cloud makes sound castels he starts blush again.. redface eek oh no i am doing it agaain must hide my face
stare Hmmmmmm. ^_^
"I guess I'll go unpack my stuff." *Walks upstairs and unlocks room 437* "I'll unpack my stuff now." Kura thought as she opened her bag to unpack.
Raz-13
7last_words7

*she notices him walking along carefully and smiles slightly* "Wow he's nice!" She thinks

*She sees Raz-13 staring at the boy* There's nothing better than a good boy hunt while on holiday.
hey 7last_words7 can i talk to you
CloudStrife29
huh!? eek stare something is coming Cloud gets up and walks up to the guy in black.
<center> ::.He bobs his head and nods. "hello." .::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces