<3 </3

What god do you worship?

Gaia, Goddess of the Earth 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 18 ]
Nyx, God of the Night 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 129 130 131 > >> >>> »|

Hellraiser

Tenack2

Ooc: You didn't do very good at destroying us from the inside, and a lot of the GM members saw you as a traitor to my understanding.
If I remember correctly, Rita wouldn't let me attack you either. She told me to bite my tongue and hold through it.
Your group got tore apart from the inside didn't it?

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Captain Jessie Hawk
((Hey Jessie, How high up is the ship? I was hoping to make it to the beach before the beam up, but I became busy (again). I can still get the chosen char to the ship by air if your cool with that... ))
Luna Vitesse

KittyKakesRawr

( Sorry Luna, Kitty! ^^;; I didn't mean to throw you guys off with that bushel of posts!

Okay, let's rewind the clocks. A buncha characters are congregated at the Gambino Army beach, trying to come up with a plan to deal with the Barton conflict, brought on by the rebellious Tenack Acki and his Demolitionists, fighting the terrorist Lunar brothers and their militia.

As Rome and Luna go to repair Airi's prosthesis, she begins to transform due to her master's fluctuating transformations in Durem. Sensing her condition, Steve (the acting Suit leader) gives commands to restrain her so he can absolve her of her possession, but JayCee instead knocks her out to make things easier.

In the process, he reveals that he is an Agent working for G-Corp, and also a second generation SOLDIER. (Keep in mind, this guy is Neon's cousin lol)

After all that's covered, and Neon realizes the team he's put together, he approaches Alik, asking him to join them in their pursuit of liberating Barton. C: That... make any sense? xD;

P.S. I'm going to two birfday parties tonight! D: Sorry, I might not be able to put down a post tonight. u__u IOU guiz. :3 )

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
(Whoever we are waiting for please post. I would like to die with what pride i have left.)

Dapper Hunter

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kiken Rider
Kou Lunar

Kit Tainess

[ Durem - Clock Tower ]

"Honor among thieves? Oh, I am no normal mercenary." The vandal remarked, several of his cloaked servants solidifying from the shade around him. Something was in the air... he could smell it; an intruder.
"Go take care of anyone sniffing around. Hesitate not to kill in the name of the Kuro Gang. Let them know our presence!" The machines, acting on command, shifted quickly into the darkness, leaving the mysterious Rider and his robot servant the only ones in the room...

That and Kou of course.

"Hiding? Why, I was born in the dark. Molded by it." He'd monologue, smelling the air as hesearched the area, reaching to the corner of his billowing hoodie to grasp around the hilt of what appeared to be a sword. His worn glove squeezed around it, the vandal would shrug the coat off his shoulders, drawing his katana in the moonlight. From it, an ominous suffocating aura took neck of the clock tower. "I didn't see the light until I was a man; and by then, it was only blinding!" He announced, drawing his accursed sword against Kou's dropped rifle, it's ring sounded off in the bowels of the clock tower.

"A dog versus a wolf. Won't this be interesting?"

Meanwhile, the real superhero's mission was pursued by a small gathering of people, who'd so ominously appeared on his rooftop. Dressed in different attires, they all appeared civilian... but something was off.
Out of nowhere, one of them dashed in and sliced at him with her arm! Missing him by an inch, it struck the earth, cracking it. Quickly, the other people began to move in for the kill, all attacking with quick, deadly strikes, moving like contortionists in their effort to fell Durem's current stand-in hero.

((I'm a little rusty, let's see how this goes,))

"Woah, 'scuse me, Madame," The Masque stated, catching her next blow with the flat side of the dirk he had pulled when these folks appeared. It was irrelevant how bland one dressed, appearing on a rooftop would always be suspicious to Kit Tainess. His other hand rested on top of his hat as he ducked to avoid a wide swing from one of the male thugs, but this unfortunately left him open to other attacks. Kit felt the cold burn of a blade as it slashed across his forearm. Almost reflexively, he kicked off as the blade scraped his arm. As he stuck out his blade, Kit began to whirl like a dervish, slashing the kneecaps of anyone who neared as he pivoted on one foot. He felt himself begin to slow, and knew it was time to make his next move. He sheathed his blade as he figured some simple geometry, and then put his plan in motion. Sending his strength implants into full power, Kit shoved off with his pivot foot and rocketed into the air. Almost immediately after launch, he used the rest of his momentum from the spin to face the opponents while pulling his two pistols. Old panes of glass in the windows of the dilapidated building could be heard shattering from the force of Kit hitting the roof. Seconds later, after his body had accepted the shock of the landing, A flurry of rounds let loose from Kit's tazer pistols. Each of the two pistols held 19 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber, he was bound to hit something.
Tenack2

Kiba Lunar

Kelly Bishop

The radios from within the flagship Captain Rose commandeered sputtered to life again, Rick's voice arriving in choked-out, rebellious static.
"I'm afraid I can't do that, Captain." Rick replied with a eerily computerized response. At ground level, Rick was still inside one of the Demolitionist's walking dolls, with Kiba Lunar in tow. "We Soldier have got orders to bring the Lunars in alive - they are a dying breed, after all." While his theories were less appreciated by the Tenack's crowd, Neon was convinced that the demigods, in some sense, were real, and that their mass destruction served a greater, more sinister purpose to the real big bad: Don Kuro.

He instilled those same superstitions on his men, including Rick himself. But Rick, who had seen some pretty crazy s**t in his career, was ready to believe anything.

But before he could carry out his order, Kiba had already departed and taken up arms. Rick wasn't going to be soft on him, "You idiot!" The Soldier cried out to him from the cockpit. "Are you crazy?! This isn't some samurai movie, you'll get killed! Is that what you want?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ GA - Coast ]

Clap! An ex-vampire himself, Steve wasn't afraid to backhand the redhead vampire with all his strength whence his incantations came to a safe, settling end.
"Mongoloid! Did you really think that's what I meant?" Steve said, slapping his tome shut as he stood before her. "I was intending for you to absolve her of her dark energy, not give her more of it! Christ-- how do I work with you people!" He said, before hoisting the humanized Airi up in his arms.

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Slait
Captain Jessie Hawk
((Hey Jessie, How high up is the ship? I was hoping to make it to the beach before the beam up, but I became busy (again). I can still get the chosen char to the ship by air if your cool with that... ))

((Its up, in the air my power is still out well not my power just my internet I'm hoping to have that up soon. But it's up in the sky, if you were apart of the group of ten that Neon had origonally told me about then you are already beamed up.))

Fashionable Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
((No one posted in here yet about getting aboard the ship right just making sure?))

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[Grand Carrier, Johnny's Revenge]

Tenack arrived on the bridge to hear the response from Rick, it didn't surprise him at all most of Neon's crew opposed Tenack's views. Though when it came to the Lunars or any of the Demo's most wanted list there was never room for error. They had to die, it was the only way that that Gaia would be safe and Tenack could move on with his plan.

"Captain, I do hope you are not going to allow Kiba to live." Tenack stood at the back of the large bridge where the Demo flag was hung against the wall. Arms held behind his back he watched both the younger captain and the town ahead of them.

"No, sir." Captain Rose gave a nod as she took hold of a radio. The message was broadcast to GM units operating within Barton. "To all units this is Captain Rose, SOLDIER codenamed Rick is considered a traitor by aiding a known terrorist. He is to be exterminated along with Kiba Lunar. The pair was last seen in a stolen GOLEM which is now being tagged." Putting down the mic a computer screen nearby showed where Rick was and his GOLEM walker was taged so that the Demo forces could easily separate it from the others.

[Barton]

A pair of soldiers on the roof of a nearby building was the first to spot Rick's GOLEM. Taking aim with a Rocket Launcher they fired, the missile whizzing through the air before impacting in a large fireball of damage. A few other soldiers arrived taking positions in ruined buildings and behind damages cars as they waited for the smoke to clear.

LT. Reed and his team were heading to the site at top speed it would be a few minutes before he could get there and assist his men in taking down the two wanted men. He couldn't believe that one of the GM SOLDIERs was aiding a Lunar. Though it was an interesting time and things were changing very quickly.

Hellraiser

Tenack2

Ooc: Ya dun goofed up! The consequences will never be the same!

User Image

Tipsy Dabbler

6,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
((Eh, I wasn't part of it. Maybe I'll make it a separate group and send a couple chars along with him in order to make it a more feasible thing, instead of getting in the way of an already crowded thing. I wonder where I can find a pilot. ))

Lonely Raider

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
Slait
((Eh, I wasn't part of it. Maybe I'll make it a separate group and send a couple chars along with him in order to make it a more feasible thing, instead of getting in the way of an already crowded thing. I wonder where I can find a pilot. ))
((Cockpite in the Hanger he always hides something away in case of emergency))
Captain Jessie Hawk

KittyKakesRawr

Luna Vitesse

Saka Hirozumi

Kelly Bishop

[ GA - Coast ]

Airi's prosthesis still flexing in his arms, and Airi herself still breathing, Rome and Steve respectively watched as the Zurg spacecraft zipped off through the early morning sky, just fresh with the sun's bloom.
"Why didn't you go, Suit?" Rome asked Steve, none too privvy on names.

"Well, somebody's gotta watch this little hellion." Steve spited, making sure not to look so directly into the sun. "What if she started freakshowing again, and I wasn't there? Then what? We'd have an uber-powerful, uncontrollable vampire scarfing down the whole base like a salad bar? Not a chance..." Whisking her away before the sun's beams touched his shoes, Steve hurried back to the base.

Shrugging, Rome followed diligently. They would part ways eventually, Rome retiring to Luna's workshop, and Steve delivering Airi to their medical building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Zurg Spacecraft ]

All aboard! Jessie would find his flagship packed with... considerably less than was expected. Walking the cylindrical spacecraft were the Soldiers Neon, Hyde Hyle, and the most recent addition to their zombie-slaying team, Alik Moscow. Accompanying them were the incredibly inquisitive Luna Vitesse of the Technicians, Neon's cousin JayCee, and Tsusaka's assistant, the energy-feeding Scarlet.

"Ahoy, Jessie~" Neon tried not to laugh at the dark elf's ancient accent. It was a good accent though! A friendly one - one almost as comical as it was trustworthy, coming from a man - a pirate, no less - that he could rely on.

"Long time no see, Hawk." Hyde, however, was less than thrilled to be boarding a pirate's vessel, however! He had fought alongside Jessie once before, and the man had managed to save his life, or at least prolong it more than a few times.
"Fancy piece a machinery you got here..."

While Hyde went to town with Jessie on briefing, Neon caught Luna's curiosity at the corner of his eye.
"Cool, huh?" He said, trying to break the ice. The last she'd seen of him, he was looking pretty worse for wear. "I've never been in one, but I hear Tenack's ships are based in part on them; s'why they look so alike from the interior." Ne' observed, making sure not to run his hand over anything that seemed too sensitive.
Barton

As the smoke cleared from around the Golem Rick was in all the demos would see is a golem alright but not machine. This Golem was made out of the strongest metals the earth had to offer put together.
"Kou think its time to go beyond our power." Kou said as he held his sword out in his hand toward kiba. "Kou must release Nightmare, Kiba should release Vex no matter price."

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kou Lunar
Barton

As the smoke cleared from around the Golem Rick was in all the demos would see is a golem alright but not machine. This Golem was made out of the strongest metals the earth had to offer put together.
"Kou think its time to go beyond our power." Kou said as he held his sword out in his hand toward kiba. "Kou must release Nightmare, Kiba should release Vex no matter price."

((how did that happen?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces