9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride
i love it. it looks like a human house

yes the former owner was human, ok. *clowses the frunt door.* u can stay in the guest bedroom. i will show u wear it is.
ok show me to it and it will work

*walks acros the living room 2 the back of the house. he opens a door and thare is a large bed room with a large queen size bed with silke sheats. as well a bed stand next 2 the bed. a voze on top of the tabel full of wild flowers. thare is a wind with tapestres and on the outher side of the room a wooden dreser. he walks in and howlds the door 4 her. the sun light shinin in throw the window.* well i hope thes will soute u my goddess.

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Romantic Lunatic

blue spike dragon
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride

yes the former owner was human, ok. *clowses the frunt door.* u can stay in the guest bedroom. i will show u wear it is.

*walks acros the living room 2 the back of the house. he opens a door and thare is a large bed room with a large queen size bed with silke sheats. as well a bed stand next 2 the bed. a voze on top of the tabel full of wild flowers. thare is a wind with tapestres and on the outher side of the room a wooden dreser. he walks in and howlds the door 4 her. the sun light shinin in throw the window.* well i hope thes will soute u my goddess.
it will be fine in face its much more then i had to begin with sijin smiles and where will you be sleeping in case i need something

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride

it will be fine in face its much more then i had to begin with sijin smiles and where will you be sleeping in case i need something

ow i will be up stares in the master bed room. if u nead any thing just call, sound travels around hear.

Romantic Lunatic

blue spike dragon
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride

ow i will be up stares in the master bed room. if u nead any thing just call, sound travels around hear.
sijin nods then bows to you thank you for the place to stay

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride

sijin nods then bows to you thank you for the place to stay

its the least i can do 4 a goddess such as youer self. well i will take my leave now, good buy. *bows and walks out of the room back 2 the leving room.*

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200

Romantic Lunatic

sijin sat down on the bed feeling its softness then layed down streatching out as her clothes changed again now a long white silk gown replaced her red one the white silk huged her hips and waste an flowwed down her legs

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
*he turns back and takes 1 last look at the goddes b4 countenuing down the hall and back 2 the leving room.*

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
*he sits down on his couch faceing the fire place.* ahhhhhhhhh.

Romantic Lunatic

sijin sighed and sat up holding out her hand as a brush apeard in it she began to brush her hair delicatly leting it drape back down before careful braiding it

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
*he thinks 2 him self. he could stell not baleve that a goddes was staying with him, he wounderd if goddess eat, and if they did what would she like.*

Romantic Lunatic

sijin layed back down on the bed she wounderd who this demon was and if he would try and harm her was he good or was he a true demon she didnt know but wanted to find out but for now she would sleep (( g2g for now love i might be back on later but bye for now ))

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
*sighes, desides 2 go make some tea. he gits up and walks in 2 the ketchen. he pures some water from a pail in 2 a tea ketail. he then lights i fire under it and wates 4 it 2 boil, he thinks should he make a cup 4 her, does she even drink tea. he gits 2 cups just in case and puts some ground tes leaves in a straner and pures hot water over eache cup and puts a spown in 2 the cups 4 the tea. then he puts the cup[s on a tra and walks back in 2 the leving room.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff