• Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
name:: spike
race:: imortal
stat:: unknow
mate:: none
(( ok i guess i can let you in lol... ))

((smiles.))

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
*walks around looking 4 some 1 2 speack with.*

Romantic Lunatic

sijin contiues walking her eyes set on the eastern skys her heart now set on the river for her home

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
*is walking through the dry lands 2 the east of the river by the rocks and spots some 1. he calls out 2 them.* hello is any 1 there?

Romantic Lunatic

sijin jumped slightly she didnt know anyone was out here and they would knoiw it was her if the saw her like this her robe silk and bright red sijin held out her arm and her close changed she looked like a peasent and a human peasent her hair was now up in an untidy bun but human like as to fool

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
devils_bride
sijin jumped slightly she didnt know anyone was out here and they would knoiw it was her if the saw her like this her robe silk and bright red sijin held out her arm and her close changed she looked like a peasent and a human peasent her hair was now up in an untidy bun but human like as to fool

*he sees her and walks up 2 her waring clows that seamed 2 b woven of the finest silke. his re haire blowing in the brease. he looks her over, she apers 2 b that of a human pesont but some thing bouthers him, he senst some thing powerfull inside her shuch as he would in a goddes but disregared sit.* u, can u tell me what happend 2 the forest.

Romantic Lunatic

blue spike dragon
devils_bride

*he sees her and walks up 2 her waring clows that seamed 2 b woven of the finest silke. his re haire blowing in the brease. he looks her over, she apers 2 b that of a human pesont but some thing bouthers him, he senst some thing powerfull inside her shuch as he would in a goddes but disregared sit.* u, can u tell me what happend 2 the forest.
a boy burned it down

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
devils_bride

a boy burned it down

i see, a pitey. *sits down in the sand.* it realy was a butefull place. sudenyl a fameler send croses him and he knows how the girl is.* u can stop pretending goddest sijin.

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
*turns back and looks at the ruwend forest.* such a wast of a paradise.

Romantic Lunatic

so you know me sijin changes her clothes back and lets her hair fall down her back once more the large ruby on her chest glowing like fire the purfum on her clothes and hair reminding her of her forest

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
4 give me 4 not bowing my goddes, i was destracted buy what happend 2 the forest. *gits up and bowes 2 her.* i am spike.

Romantic Lunatic

blue spike dragon
4 give me 4 not bowing my goddes, i was destracted buy what happend 2 the forest. *gits up and bowes 2 her.* i am spike.
do not bow and i would give you my name but it seems you already know it sijin smiles laughing slightly

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
devils_bride
so you know me sijin changes her clothes back and lets her hair fall down her back once more the large ruby on her chest glowing like fire the purfum on her clothes and hair reminding her of her forest

of chores my goddes. u did well 2 disques youer self but youer true self shown throw it. i am sorry about the forest.

9,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
devils_bride
blue spike dragon
do not bow and i would give you my name but it seems you already know it sijin smiles laughing slightly

ok.

Romantic Lunatic

blue spike dragon
devils_bride

of chores my goddes. u did well 2 disques youer self but youer true self shown throw it. i am sorry about the forest.
yes well so am i

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces