Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

The fox looked down at Akane as she hissed at him about something happened to her brother and her smile turned to a scowl. He then went back to eating as she walked towards the guy. When she stepped on his tail he yelped and then growled at the ogre. “Watch it you!” He told her. He watched her as she touched the guys arm and he jolted up from his squatting position. When she told him he could do anything he could to the fox, he glared at her. The fox’s attention then shifted to the guy as he started to approach him. He let out a low growl as the guy started to pull out his sword and blue flames emitted from it. The fox got up and flinched a bit do to some pain from his injury. He looked at the guy in the eyes with a glare. The fox looked like an animal ready to defend itself. When the sword was aimed at him, the fox growled more. When the guy told him he decided to let him be. That still didn’t ease the fox’s actions even with the dimming of the flames around the sword. When the guy asked if the fox seen the owner of the sword the fox huffed. “If you’re asking if I seen you before then no. Otherwise I have not seen a sword before that emit a flame like that before.” He answered the guy as he stared at the guy not backing down just as the sword wasn’t put away.

Breaking Benjamin - Crawl

KiaBurst

Negatrash S e n s e i

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
=Angel Austin=
"No one knows how to have more fun than a fallen angel! HA HA!"
Where:
With:
Thoughts:

Angel was snapped out of his thoughts hearing someone say ‘good morning birdie to him’. He looked to see who it was and sat it was the ogre boy from the town. He jolted when he saw him. "Wha!?” He said in surprise. “You? What are you doing here?” He asked the ogre. He then realized he was called birdie. He then grabbed the ogre by the collar and shook him fiercely.“I’m not no bird!” He said then suddenly stopped as a head splitting headache came over him. "Ahh...That hurts." He said as he let go of the ogre and grabbed his head and rubbed it. He then looked at Penelope when she came up to the side of the bed and asked how he was doing. "Hey, Yeah, I'm feeling...Not perfectly well, but I’m movable." He told her. Angel then looked at his hand as the pain subsided. He couldn't remember much from being unconscious. The most he remembered was in a dark room full of magic circles, red eyes in the darkness and the sense of death coming over him. 'I wonder if those eyes were why I couldn't enter the portal...' He then looked at Penelope as she asked him to stay in bed and rest a bit more. "Yeah I think you're right I should rest a bit more before I try and move around." He told her as he started to lie back down. As he was examining himself he saw that some the cuts and gashes were stitched up with thread. 'Wonder if the elves did that...' He thought as looked at the sky. "Penelope....How is everyone? Is everyone alright?" He asked as he looked at her.

"But no one knows how much one grieves though..."
AmaLee - Unravel

niegeno

Negatrash S e n s e i

Kikio-San's Queen

Daring Dabbler

User Image
"Sometimes the wrong choices,"

User Image

As Ezekiel shrugged, Serephina comfortably crossed her arms loosely over her chest. She raised a brow at his flash of flame, but did not make comment. She reminded herself that this odd habit did not carry the same meaning to him as it did to her.. At the mention of Kishune, her soft smile became tempered with her distaste. She held no favor for the fox and she did not trouble herself with hiding it. However, upon the mention of General Gareth she gave pause. She had yet to personally meet the General she knew him by reputation, but to hear that the General had succumb to Kishune’s obnoxious behavior..? This came to her as unexpected, yes, but not incomprehensible. Even she had been tempted to take action against Kishune at one point. If memory served, Emlyn had taken it upon herself to step in then too. If she didn’t know better she’d suspect Emlyn of coddling the fox.. “Please, tell me the good General managed to get in a solid hit or two before she intervened..?” She asked, ever so hopeful. She nodded her agreement with Ezekiel’s sentiment towards the fox. “As could I, to be honest.” She said, dryly. She sighed softly before she glanced again to Ezekiel as he rested against a tree. “My soldiers and I were trapped by some rubble as everyone else made their retreat. We were freed, with some assistance, and while en route I located a refugee. I have her detained for questioning, but she appears unwell and she’s a fairy.” She explained. “I have no skills with healing her kind.” She relaxed her stance then and let her arms return to her side. “So, I’ve come to see if there are any among us who may be better equipped to help her than I.”

As the aforementioned General parted with Emlyn, Serephina shifted her crimson gaze past Ezekiel to search the faces of the remaining soldiers. When she caught the General’s eye, she gave him a respectful nod. She then shifted her attention back to Ezekiel as she awaited his reply. Although she had interest in making acquaintances with the General, she wouldn’t fuss with that now while she had business to attend to.
BowWowzChica
Sgt Gearex

"Bring us to the right places."

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Emlyn Odryna
He's not a madman, he's a king! And he's earned my loyalty.

I am here: In the woods outside the elven village
I am with: Gareth and the soldiers and phantoms
I feel: How will we find them?

Emlyn stood still and silent as General Gareth reprimanded her. To be honest, she'd kind of been expecting worse, so the two sentences and simple "yes sir" type of question didn't really phase her all that much. But yeah, she was more than fine with what Gareth had said as well. Letting Kishune take a beating from someone for once? Emlyn could get down with that. Almost as if she was speaking more to herself, she commented, "Don't worry. Next time that troublemaker gets in a fight with anyone, I'll have a half a mind to cheer them on." But then realizing she was speaking to the general, and hadn't exactly answered his "understood?" question with a clear response, she stood up a bit straighter and firmly responded, "But uh, yes sir. I understand."

Emlyn wasn't quite sure what to do at the moment. Most of the soldiers were healed, so she didn't really need to walk around and waste her magic on some bumps and bruises that they had. Maybe look for Kishune? It probably wouldn't be a good idea to drag him back just yet. Emlyn wasn't sure she wanted to be a cheerleader right now.

Oh well, maybe she'd suggest something to Gareth. "Um, General Gareth? Kishune and I were recently at a village, and gained it the favor of the king. If we need a place to rest and plan our next move, maybe get some supplies, it's not that far away." It seemed like a good plan. They weren't really in any condition to go chasing after the rebels, not that they even had any idea where they were. She wondered if there was some sort of tracking spell in her spellbook, but she kinda doubted it. She'd certainly look for anything of use when she had a free moment though.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Theme/Voice: 1925
Outfit: Armor, front/back, light ore bracelet, sword hanging at side, small pouch for her spell book

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Alida
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Alida slowly opened her eyes, the ground was cold, or well what she thought was the ground. But it was actually a cage, she stood up stumbling a bit as she regained her balance. Her face was pale from yet again still sick from being out in the cold for so long. She looked around and turned a bit angry, a guard was outside her small cage, "HEY YOU!" she said as she coughed a little. "LET ME OUT! WHERE IS THAT OLD LOOKING LADY, i demand you to release me iv done nothing wrong. What is this a sin to sleep in the forest now?" Alida walked over to the cage placing her hands on it, she was furious she was locked up and kidnapped. The heat transferred to her hands as the bars on the cage proceeded to melt slowly. As the bars of the cage started melting her breathing started getting heavier and heavier, she got as far as she could on melting them then sat down regaining control of her breathing. Where am i? she thought to herself, this doesn't look good at all!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                    Where am i? A Cage
                                    Ooc: I did make one mistake, shes suppose to be in her adult form. I thought i left her off in kid size.
                                    Theme Song: ♬♫
User Image
XMarching on til victory we fight!... 』

𝔎𝔄ℑ𝔇𝔈𝔑 𝔜𝔄𝔗𝔈𝔖

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Staring at the fox with eyes void of any emotion, Kaiden remained perfectly still as he heard that he'd never seen anyone with such a weapon before. That made one suspicious fox and hulking armored man that knew nothing of his master and the blade. Shutting his eyes, the blade's flames began to rage once again. "You smart a** little piece of crap," He harshly said as the blade began to calm down very quickly. Embers dancing off of the blade as he aimed it at the fox, he found himself grinning maliciously. "I already have the okay to eat you, so I hope I enjoy the taste of roasted fox," He said rather calmly as he swung the sword of fire at the black fox, clearly aiming to end the animal's life.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『 ...The fire still burns!X

Location:A river in the forests to the South of the Elven village
Company:"...Akane and the fox...?"
Melody of the time:
Any thoughts?:"Don't care if it can talk, it is food."
O.o.C.:

Negatrash S e n s e i

kishune

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image

"Talk is for the weak"
Where I tread: Outside the elven village
With: Emlyn, Ezekiel, Serephina
Thoughts: ....

Gareth looked over at Emlyn when she responded in such an informal way to his small threat about how she would cheer on whoever Kishune managed to get into a fight with before she quickly followed up with the formal 'Yes Sir'. If he still had a face he would be smirking at such a comment, but he remained quiet and nodded at her glad to see she understood. Although he couldn't tell if she was just trying to appeal to him or it was how she truly felt about the subject, he didn't care as long as she listened. She was a good kid with many useful abilities, but she was still so young. Maybe he was just old but he didn't like seeing such young people on the field of battle.

Tuning back into the conversation between Ezekiel and Serephina, he overheard her explaining what had happened to her and her soldiers. More interestingly that she managed to find and detained a fairy for questioning he was about to approach and ask about it, before Emlyn approached him instead, informing him of the village that was nearby that would them in and allow them to regroup and recover. "Good. We should head there and regroup.." he said before beckoning a soldier over to him. "Inform everyone we will be heading towards a nearby village to regroup." The soldier gave a quick nod and salute before going off to spread the order among the other soldiers. He paused for a moment, without looking at Emlyn. "... Thank you for stopping me." he said quietly but loud enough for her to hear before walking over towards Serephina and Ezekiel.

As he approached the two he looked between them and nodded. "I heard you captured someone to be questioned." he said his helmet facing Serephina. "I would like you to take me to them."

Mewlicious Paladin

BowWowzChica

DragonofHeaven

Sparkly Lunatic

~~~~~~Penelope Dovark~~~~~~
The Pathfinder

User Image

The blind woman cracked a smile as she listened to Angel interact with Hoshi; for only meeting a few hours ago they seemed like swell friends. Penelope did not bother to question the situation further; there was already enough things to worry about. She kept her lips sealed as she observed their conversation, her silence allowed her mind and body to ease back and settle into the peaceful atmosphere. She was glad to hear Angel being so lively again after she found him in such a shambled state; Tank goodness de elves were raun ter patch 'imself up. . She thought to herself as she placed her right hand over her hip, the tip of her index finger brushed against the small gray bottle fastened to her belt. The moment her finger touched the soft cork that sealed the mouth of the bottle she thought of Oisin. She sighed softly as she imagined Oisin’s grumpy mood…

Penelope’s smile dimmed as Angel asked her about the others. Her shoulders dropped down, her left hand tip toed off the bed and lightly grasped over her right hand. She released a short tired sigh, her small pale lips jiggled as she pushed the air out from between her teeth, creating a soft ‘bpbpbp’ sound before she straightened her narrow shoulders, “Well…” She paused as she tried to come up with an answer. This had been an exhausting day for everyone; so much death and disappointment. This was a merely a fraction of the taste of what will happen when they fight against the King’s forces, hopefully when the times comes they will be standing on equal grounds. She wanted to give Angel a positive answer, but she was unsure of what to say. Penelope has had little contact with the others since she arrived to the church; she figured that nothing too serious had happened since everyone had been already up and about when she awoke from her short nap. Normally when something was wrong with this group there would be a group meeting, but she figured if something serious had occurred that someone would have informed her by now, “ Well, oi suppose everythin' is gran' so for de moment, oi 'aven’t 'ad de chance ter spake wi' anyone since i’ve arrived- they’re as lively as usual.” Penelope spoke with her dim smile, hopping her answer was enough though she lacked confidence that it would. She wished she knew more as well. Her clairvoyant abilities were murky in result of using large bursts of power over the past couple of days without resting her body. Though she moved and spoke normally, her body was completely numb, much like when a limb falls asleep but it was her entire body, even her eyelids faintly quivered as she struggled to keep them firmly locked. Her body wanted to rest to replenish the energy it hungered for, but she was too suborn to do so unless she knew everything was fine.

She turned her head away, facing the direction of the church, the blue bottle that hung from her belt causally swung back and forth in front of her knees, “ Though we 'av lashings more on or plates nigh, we 'av ter focus on findin' dees people a safe place ter live- not ter menshun 'elp yisser new mucker reunite wi' 'is buff an' blister..” The blind woman released a sot sigh as she peaked out through a small opening between her eyelids. She wasn’t worried about the others seeing her since her head was facing away from them. Amongst the darkness she saw floating runes that clung to what she could only guess was the church. Certain symbols pulsated with energy, rapidly changing it’s glow with a different array of colors. Those symbols represented to type of energy that the beings within the structure emanated. She also noticed small spirits gathering around the church. The spirits were curious drawn to the villagers’ sorrows, Penelope said nothing. The spirits were very harmless, unlike the ones that are drawn to blood shed. She sealed the small opening of her eyelids before turning back to Angel, “Oi 'ope kriuvin 'as c** up wi' a gran' plan- or anyone….” She mumbled to herself, “Also, 'oshi. chucker yer 'av any clue as ter 'oy we’ll fend yisser buff an' blister?- Oi mean sister? chucker yer 'av a speshal method av findin' 'er?”[,b]Penelope curiously asked.

(( It's been so long I almost forgot what was going on~! ))

User Image

Negatrash S e n s e i
    kishune

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User ImageUser Image

...๑๑๑Ezekiel๑๑๑...

Ezekiel shifted his stand once Serephina asked if the General got a few good hits at the fox boy before Emyln stopped it. Ezekiel scrunched up his face for he could not remember. It all happened so quickly, but he did remember that the General did have a hold of Kishune at one point. "I believe so... If I recall correctly, the General did start to choke fox boy sometime during the little quarrel," he said. Ezekiel nodded as Serephina explained her short absence. "Well at least you made it back safe," he said.

Ezekiel, then followed Serephina's gaze and looked over his solider. He then saw the General make his way over to them. Once he was next to Ezekiel and Serephina, Ezekiel gave a nod to him and shifted his eyes back to Serephina once the General spoke of a captured prisoner. A prisoner eh? Sounds like fun... he thought. The thought of it made excitement flow into his amber eyes. He also wanted to see the prisoner, and maybe have a little fun with them.

...✫✫✫Isaiah✫✫✫...

Isaiah kept an indifferent expression when Dai spoke. He did not want his personal relations with Alida to place others at risk. He could see the skepticism in Kriuvin's face. Once Dai was done and Kriuvin's gaze shifted to Isaiah, Isaiah thought about the question that was just asked. He did not know exactly where Alida would be. It would only be a prediction, which was not reliable enough, not even for him. "We predict that Alida is most likely between here and back where we teleported from." Isaiah spoke in a mono tone. He could hear his own criticisms in his head. Still he ignored them. One thing he had grown to appreciate was family and friends, and Alida was his friend... his only friend now that he thought about it. In times of war that is what one needs to keep on going. No matter the reply he would get from them, he would go and find her. He would plan it out himself. After all he would not just go out and travel blindly out of pure emotion without thinking it through. He was not his brother.

I'm the unloved brother
    I curse Isaiah as long as I live
    Mess with fire and get burned

I'm the loved brother
    I will find Ezekiel and save his soul
    Water is the element that brings life

DragonofHeaven

ArianaLucky_Star

Eretico

Sgt Gearex

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

ᗩḰᗩﬡᙓ

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Akane was quiet for a few moments as the men exchanged few words. Kaiden seemed like he was possibly searching for someone. She wondered who though, but only for a moment. Her main concern was finding her brother. The mood suddenly shifted behind her, she turned around to watched Kaiden threaten to eat kishune. Akane wondered if she should warn the man that the fox wasn't really a fox. But it seemed to enjoyable to watch. So, instead she remained silent and decided to enjoy the show.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.✯.═╝

Sorry for the short post, I wasn't sure of what else to post.....
    KiaBurst

Kishune

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

ᕼᗢᔕᖺᓮ

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Hoshi gave a seemingly confused look to the bird as it went from confused to angry and then back to tired. "But you dragged me here, bird. I guess bird's do have bad memories......" he said looking away from the bird. It was odd creature, and it's emotions tended travel in waves. Akane got like that sometimes during certain times of the months. He wondered if they were connected. He looked down at the edge of his Yukata, it was wrinkled from the bird's weak grip. Smoothing the cloth between his fingers, he spaced out as the other two spoke.

It took a moment before Hoshi realized that the strange woman was speaking to him again. His eyes moved from the woman to a non-particular space in the sky as he decoded what she was saying. He was only able to make out a certain part of it. "I'm not sure what the first thing you said, but I think I got the last part." Hoshi answered looking back to the woman. "I do have a method, but it only works when she is within a certain perimeter. If she is outside it, I won't know she is there." He added scratching his cheek.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════.✯.═╝

kishune

niegeno

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Tycoon 200
    • Citizen 200
    Kriuvin, Dragon of Ice

Upon hearing Isaiah's response, Kriuvin's eyes narrowed in clear disapproval, his expression growing stern and hard. It was frustrating enough that the young man was evidently willing to go into enemy-occupied territory to rescue a single individual with only a vague and imprecise knowledge of where she was- and Isaiah's unhesitant and monotone voice, which betrayed an unshakable faith in his own foolish aims, irritated Kriuvin even more. He had allowed Isaiah the benefit of a doubt, but even that miniscule amount of faith seemed to have been a mistake to give.

And yet, Isaiah's voice was also what kept Kriuvin from outright crushing his plan. After a moment of thought, Kriuvin had to acknowledge that despite his dedication to rescuing Alida, Isaiah's behavior lacked the brazen audacity that indicated blind faith in his goals. He did not seem given to blind heroism, and he was at least somewhat aware of the significant issues regarding what he intended to do. There was no doubt that he was extremely confident, but Kriuvin could tell that his confidence had not obstructed the logical side of his mind.

Because of that, Kriuvin was willing to give Isaiah one more chance to explain himself, but only one. If he once gain failed to justify the dragon's leniency, Kriuvin would not be merciful.

"You intend to journey to a location that is beyond our reach, directly into the Phantoms' hands..." Kriuvin said, speaking slowly to emphasize his point. "To rescue one person, who has not proved her worth to our cause...forcing the rest of us to wait for your return, and allowing the King's forces to come even nearer to where we are...Tell me," he ordered, his tone harsh, "Why should such a risky and pointless endeavor be attempted?"

BowWowzChica

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
    Emlyn Odryna
    He's not a madman, he's a king! And he's earned my loyalty.

I am here: walking towards the prisoner
    I am with: Gareth, Serephina, and Ezekiel
    I feel: I wonder what the prisoner is like

Alright, Gareth appreciated her plan. She'd been kind of worried about him thinking like she was trying to order him around, especially after the incident with Kishune. She'd had her own mission with the other phantoms that she'd sort of been leading, but now it kind of had the same same exact goal as Gareth's plans, she was more than okay with handing over any sort of leadership to someone more highly ranked and with more experience like the general here. Emlyn turned to go tell the other soldiers of the plan, but paused when Gareth thanked her. "Um, you're welcome." She appreciated the sentiment, but after all of the fuss over what she'd done, actually getting a thanks had been unexpected, and responding to it a little awkward. But oh well, dealing with higher ups was always uncomfortable.

Emlyn then carried out Gareth's order of telling the soldiers of the plan. It didn't take long, since not many of them remained. By the time she was done, she'd noticed Gareth, Serephina, and Ezekiel all together, talking about something. She approached them to hear them talking about a rebel Serephina had captured. She looked to Gareth, and said, "I've informed the soldiers of the plan." And then turning to everyone else, she added, "Well, and uh, if there's nothing else I need to do, I'd like to see this prisoner as well." Emlyn was pretty sure she could be a productive member of the interrogation crew. Probably. Well, she'd see when they got there. Emlyn followed Serephina as she began to lead the way towards the prisoner.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
    Theme/Voice: 1925
    Outfit: Armor, front/back, light ore bracelet, sword hanging at side, small pouch for her spell book

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

sgt gearex
    dragonofheaven
    bowwowzchica

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
    • Tycoon 200
    • Friendly 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    User ImageUser Image

"Talk is for the weak"
    Where I tread: Outside the elven village
    With: Emlyn, Ezekiel, Serephina
    Thoughts: ....

Gareth watched as his soldiers gathered their things and began to collectively head out towards the village on their own. They wouldn't have too much trouble getting there, thanks to Emlyn's healing. Also they were still a reasonable fighting force no bandit would want to try and get the jump on. As the last soldier got a decent distance away, the General turned to follow behind the rest of the group. His hulking, thick, steel armor made a lot of noise with each footfall as it clinked together. "So what kind of prisoner is this?" He asked Serephina from the back of the group, curious to find out what they would be dealing with. Hearing the prisoner was unwell made it good that Emlyn was joining them for she would be able to use some of her powers to possibly heal the prisoner, keeping her from losing consciousness or even dying during the interrogation.

Gareth turned his head towards the red haired male that had decided to join them. The General didn't really notice him much before and didn't see him on the attack on the village. It was clear he was an ally but like the rest of his allies he didn't really bother to learn or know about the ones he didn't interact with directly before. All he knew was that the red head was adept at fire and he had a twin who was allied with the enemy. An interesting development, he wondered if Ezekiel would be able to strike down his own brother in a serious battle.

Mewlicious Paladin

BowWowzChica

DragonofHeaven

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out