Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nailah looked at the girl who spoke to her. "A-are you talking to me?"
nyoo.....*looked down at the table as being ignored* ...theese humans *smiled* ^^

Putnam's Princess

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
wow finally people show up! biggrin
Nailah smiled at the girl who had spoken to her. "I'm very sorry. You must think I'm terribly rude. I just...never mind. My name is Nailah. What's yours?"
Lady Nailah
hehe...who else? ^^ *pats at a empty chair beside her at the table* ..I'm a lil currios...whats wrong?
Smashing
Lady Nailah
hehe...who else? ^^ *pats at a empty chair beside her at the table* ..I'm a lil currios...whats wrong?

Nailah laughed bitterly. "Oh to answer that I would need a lot more time than I have my friend. A lot more time."

Putnam's Princess

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
blues left, now i dont know what to do
Lady Nailah
Smashing
Lady Nailah

Nailah laughed bitterly. "Oh to answer that I would need a lot more time than I have my friend. A lot more time."
*laughed* I understand! .......mrrm..*her stomach starts to make noise* ahehe sweatdrop sorry! I think I need something to drink *pats her hand in the air* could I have something to drink here? blaugh ...it's a bar...right ^^;

Putnam's Princess

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Smashing
Lady Nailah
Smashing
Lady Nailah

*laughed* I understand! .......mrrm..*her stomach starts to make noise* ahehe sweatdrop sorry! I think I need something to drink *pats her hand in the air* could I have something to drink here? blaugh ...it's a bar...right ^^;

what do ya want? us three are the only ones here, the owner left.
Smashing
Lady Nailah
Smashing
Lady Nailah

Nailah shook her head. She walked over to the chair the girl had motioned to. Sitting down she looked at the others in the bar. "Who works here? I need a stiff drink."
miko_momiji
Smashing
Lady Nailah
Smashing
Lady Nailah

oh...it sure is empty *lookig around* a well...so...if it's not to much trouble..^^ ...could I have a apelsine juice, please? blaugh

Putnam's Princess

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Lady Nailah
Smashing
Lady Nailah
Smashing
Lady Nailah

Nailah shook her head. She walked over to the chair the girl had motioned to. Sitting down she looked at the others in the bar. "Who works here? I need a stiff drink."

stiff drink?...i dont know what that is
Max sat at the bar still, herself leaning back against it, her wings out to the side. Her black eyes watching some dust float around, ok so she had a short attention span...
"Uh I just want...a new life? But you can't help me. Hmm how about some smirnoff?"

Putnam's Princess

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Smashing
miko_momiji
Smashing
Lady Nailah
Smashing
Lady Nailah

oh...it sure is empty *lookig around* a well...so...if it's not to much trouble..^^ ...could I have a apelsine juice, please? blaugh

apesline juice? whats that sweatdrop im so happy im not a real bartender

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces