Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Blues79
*Walks into the bar and starts playing darts waiting for customers.*

hi ya blues
Max walks into the bar her steps barly making a sound, though she wears no shoes and her feet are semi clawed. She has black feathered wings that are wrapped around her. Her skin is almost white and has black ivy vines tattooed running all over her body, including her face. She is a very scary figure indeed. She walks over to the bar and sits down, watching the other to with black eyes. Her black lips were in somewhat of a grin. Her long silky raven black hair touched the ground, even as she had stood. When she sat down, she opened her wings to and set them behind her, to reveal herself wearing a black tee shirt and black pants...

Putnam's Princess

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Maxlacus
Max walks into the bar her steps barly making a sound, though she wears no shoes and her feet are semi clawed. She has black feathered wings that are wrapped around her. Her skin is almost white and has black ivy vines tattooed running all over her body, including her face. She is a very scary figure indeed. She walks over to the bar and sits down, watching the other to with black eyes. Her black lips were in somewhat of a grin. Her long silky raven black hair touched the ground, even as she had stood. When she sat down, she opened her wings to and set them behind her, to reveal herself wearing a black tee shirt and black pants...

hii!
miko_momiji
Maxlacus

hii!

Max smiled, "Hello," she said studing the figure infront of her for a moment, "My I have a drink please.." she asked smiling still. Being very polite that she was...
*Looks up.* Hey Miko. Whats up?

Putnam's Princess

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Maxlacus
miko_momiji
Maxlacus

hii!

Max smiled, "Hello," she said studing the figure infront of her for a moment, "My I have a drink please.." she asked smiling still. Being very polite that she was...

*points to blues* ask him, i dont work here, at least not yet.

Putnam's Princess

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Blues79
*Looks up.* Hey Miko. Whats up?

umm... nothing,but the girl over there wants a drink
Max turned to Blue, "Actually I was more intrested in a job here...I've had trouble getting them..mostly because of my appereance.." she said looking at Blue. She smiled pationatly, hoping she wouldn't be distrubing him..
*walks into the bar and looks around* a smashin' place to relax -^.^- *sits down on a chair and rests her arms on the table* ....*looking out at the window* ^^
Nailah rushed into the bar and stopped. Looking around with frantic eyes she moved to a corner. Shaking her head, she sighed and tried to catch her breath. SHe watched the others in the bar with wary eyes and finally hung her head. She was very careful not to meet anyone eyes. It wouldn't do to draw attention to herself. Not now.
Maxlacus
Max turned to Blue, "Actually I was more intrested in a job here...I've had trouble getting them..mostly because of my appereance.." she said looking at Blue. She smiled pationatly, hoping she wouldn't be distrubing him..
What kind of job are you interested in?
Lady Nailah
Nailah rushed into the bar and stopped. Looking around with frantic eyes she moved to a corner. Shaking her head, she sighed and tried to catch her breath. SHe watched the others in the bar with wary eyes and finally hung her head. She was very careful not to meet anyone eyes. It wouldn't do to draw attention to herself. Not now.
*smiled at the girl who run in...* hi!...u look like u should be one of my copys ^^ ...smashin'
...why in such a hurry? *big smile*
Blues79
Maxlacus
What kind of job are you interested in?
"Bar tending," she said honestly, her eyes trailing over it, "Mighty fine one you have too.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff