Welcome to Gaia! ::

Headcount

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

User Image

Chris sat on the bench in a quiet park. Not a lot of people are here today. Some would come and go. She sighed. Chris is a human, but she well trained herself in the art of sound magic, and melee combat as well. Her headphones are just accessory. Most of the time, nothing plays on it.

For the sake of boredom, she played some music from her iPod. She kept the volume low and not ear blasting, just enough for her ears. She can hear something going on from not far. But she didn't mind. It's just the usual in everyday life.

[[ edit ]]

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
" HEY!!!!" A voice boomed that seemed to silence everyone within the bar. At the entrance, Yubel entered and walked in slowly, people clearing a path for him No one could understand why he had so much power, when you thought about, Yubel often went out of his way to give people a break. Yet and still, No one wanted to get to involved with him.

"So... Now everyone wants to fight... Because i stepped out for maybe seven or eight minutes.." He huffed, standing in front of Aria with his back to her and facing the werewolf that was trying to pursue her. He lowered his shades some, his violet eyes glaring to the wolf. "Well, I don't like being left out. so rather than picking sides, I'll tell ya what.. ALL of you, beast, vamp, human, werewolf, come at me, if you still want to fight!" He growled, his fist clentched tightly. He stared down the wolf and showed no fear in his eyes, but still expecting to get hit at any point.

As everyone seemed focused on Yubel at the center, the two who seemingly started things with there outburst tried to sneak off, hiding their faces as they moved out.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Satsui Tsukiyomi
User Image

Chris sat on the bench in a quiet park. Not a lot of people are here today. Some would come and go. She sighed. Chris is a human, but she well trained herself in the art of sound magic, and melee combat as well. Her headphones are just accessory. Most of the time, nothing plays on it.

For the sake of boredom, she played some music from her iPod. She kept the volume low and not ear blasting, just enough for her ears. She can hear something going on from not far. But she didn't mind. It's just the usual in everyday life.

[[ edit ]]

(Welcome to the rp! I look forward to meeting you in it, should our paths cross.)

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria jumped a little at the loud shout, then sighed in relief when she saw Yubel had come back in. She didn’t understand it either. Sure bouncers did intimidate some people… but when a fight got this out of control it usually took several bouncers to control the crowd- especially these days.

With Yubel though there was some grumbling and hostile glares… but no more punches were thrown. The two werewolves shot her and a few others some hostile glances… but then they turned and left, grumbling as they disappeared out the door. The drunk college guy who had been thrown into the bar let out a groan, which caused his friends to go over and get him up, then lead him out as well.

Once things calmed Aria let out a sigh of relief, her shoulders slumping. ”Well that was almost a disaster.” She muttered, shaking her head in disbelief. Disbelief at what had happened… and at herself for getting in the middle of that.
[[ thanks! 4laugh ]]
User Image

Chris whistled and crossed her leg over the other. Sure is a peaceful(not) night, isn't it? After a few minutes, she stood up and walked around the park. Then she ended up passing by different shops. Chris didn't feel like going back to her house right now. So she's just strolling around, enjoying her walk.

She didn't realized the music ended and didn't put the loop option on. The headphones just stayed on her head and she just kept on walking. When rain was pouring down on her already, she quickly took shelter under the roof outside the bar near her. "Oh glub.", she muttered to herself. She was halfway soaked but, oh well.

[[ oh shucks i forgot about the rain. woe is me. *edited* ]]

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
"Alright. Get back to drinks and playing nice. Or else your all grounded." Yubel huffed, getting a few laughs from it to break the air of silence.

"So, Little spitfire. Trying to fight werewolves, eh?" He smiled petting her head playfully. "Thanks. its nice to know I can take a quick break and have you here to fight in my place~" He teased, rather impressed by her.

When he got back in, the first thing he saw was Aria's bottle toss, and had to resist laughing over it. He was very much impressed by it. Alas, while he might have wanted to sit down and talk with her about things, he knew he had a job to do, and soon got back to his spot by the door, while things returned to normal.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
She smiled sheepishly, blushing just a little bit as he pet her head. Most of the time if a person did that it might have bugged her- she didn’t like feeling teased or being called little usually- but with him she didn’t mind too much.”Well somebody had to.” She pointed out, shaking her head as he teased her. ”Trust me, I don’t want your job. I just didn’t want to see this place on the 11 o clock news tonight.” She reassured him.

As he returned to his spot at the door Ari returned to her meal at the bar. Of course by now it was cold, so Aria finished up her drink then paid her bill and headed for the door. ”Well I think I’ve had enough excitement for tonight. I’ll see ya later Yubel. Make sure the place is still in one piece for me to come back for drinks tomorrow ok?” she asked jokingly as she waved goodnight to him then headed out back to her place.
((And I'm out. See ya later. Also welcome Satsui))
User Image

Chris wondered how long will the rain put up. It's tiring to stand here all night. She would enter that place right now and look for a seat but Chris wouldn't dare to go in a place like that. And what would people think if a sixteen year old human girl entered that kind of place breeding with alcohol and stuff.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Yubel nodded to her and gave her a thumbs up, getting back to his job, helping people out over the hours, long after Aria left.

The night continued on like it always did, the last calls started at around 12:30, and people took there time getting out, if they weren't trying to make themselves at home. It was left to Yubel and the manager to take care of the remaining guest, and like always, Yubel would lock up.

It seemed it was around 1:30 A.M. now, and a half an hour pass closing, and Yubel made sure to lock up and yawned once he heard the loud click that signaled his end of the shift. He looked up to the night sky and took off his shades, smiling as he headed down the street. He lived a short walk from the bar, so he didn't mind being out so late.

In the distance, he was being watched though, the two who helped start the riot in the bar earlier on in the night buy insulting the werewolves while hidden in the crowd. There eyes glowed some, and the fangs in there mouth gave it away; Vampires. One of them seemed ready to go then, but was stopped by his partner who shook his head and turned to leave the scene, his partner following behind after glaring to Yubel.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Aria returned to her apartment that night, over the auto shop. Outside her window she could see the lights of the bar continuing to shine, even catch bits of laughter. She closed her shades and went to bed, falling asleep to the familiar sounds of the bar, police sirens in the distance and the soft drumming of rain.

The new morning she was up by eight and downstairs in the shop. She had on a pair of old ratty jeans and a black tank top. Even though it was a bit chilly outside it could get pretty stuffy in the garage. At least it had stopped raining, though it still looked kinda cloudy out. Luckily, business turned around that morning with two people showing up before noon needing fix ups, which took up most of her morning. The garage doors were wide open and as lunch rolled around Aria was buried up to her elbows in the hood of some old beat up truck that in her opinion really had no place in the city.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

A twenty one year old was behind the bar serving drinks also being hit on repeatly she ignored them just a normal day for Scarlett E jones the bartender. Scarlett saw the fight and just shook her head at it was almost time for her to clock out. Scarlet had her young twin siblings to ge t home to even though they where old enough to take care of themselves had to look out for them.

Next morning

Scarlett woke up in her bed and then got dessed and then went to the bar and opened.up the place. Scarlett yawned as she wiped off the bar her sister and brother where hopefully in school right. Scarlett watched a few guys walk in and started to hit on her just your normal day.

**edited

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
late into the morning, Yubel was fast asleep, snoring loudly in his two bedroom apartment. For a guy who lived alone, he lived in such a spacey place, plenty of room for at least two more people to stay, maybe even three. His bedroom was the bigger of the two, and aside from a few pieces of furniture, he had a large bed to sleep on, and that he did, his droll soaked up by his pillow, and his uniform scattered around the room. He stripped down to his boxer shorts before going to sleep, though he preferred being dressed in sleep wear.

4,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
After twelve both of her customers picked up their cars. Aria waited around for a bit, paid some bills, listened to some radio... but again no customers were forthcoming. Letting out a sigh she got out the lunch break sign and put it on the doors to the garage, then headed across the street back to the bar. She really didn't like to cook, so it was a quick place to get something to eat.

"Hey Scarlett. Can I have a swiss melt and a side of fries?" She asked as she came into the bar and sat down with a smile.The place was much more relaxed in the middle of the day.

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
By now, Yubel was stumbling toward the bathroom for a much needed shower. "Pay-day...Pay-day.." He sung as he reached the bathroom at the end of the hall. A long and relaxing shower woke him up, and once in his robe, he headed the the kitchen for breakfast-er, Lunch in this case, his eyes scanning the wall clock.

A simple sandwich was all he needed, and while he ate, he wondered how the bar was doing. His thoughts were to Aria suddenly, still laughing to himself over her foolish bravery. He had hopped the current bouncer could handle things, he didn't want to have to worry about the bar being in danger, or worst, Aria having to hurt someone again. He could already picture her eating there for lunch as she often did, but figured he was wrong to think he knew her so well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff