Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you love castles?

yes 0.67164179104478 67.2% [ 45 ]
not me 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

She couldn't help but smile, coming to her feet. Maybe she had forgotten the conversation that they had, but it had served its purpose, and her husband was leading her from the tables, to the vacant floor. Everyone had all come to a stop and backed away to watch the two, the current music previously fading away. She wrapped an arm around him, following his movements with a smile. She knew how to do this stuff, but had been far, far out of practice. The song that played did not even seem to reach her ears. "So how d'ye like it?" She asked him as they turned slowly. "Havin' a wife, never thought ye'd see the day?" She smirked. "I guess yeh can't call it off now, even if ye wanted to.." She murmured, tilting her head to press a gentle kiss to his cheek.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" I wouldnt dream of calling it off now or ever. " He said to her leading her around the floor in a small dance nothing to comlpicated for he knew that as the night passes by they would be dancing still and he wanted to be sure he could keep up with her. " I was surprised that the sealing flames didnt bother you though. " He said keeping his eyes locked on her. She was an amazingly beautiful woman.
Slowly, very slowly, she came to a stop, standing there on the dance floor before Kuro, and the rest of their guests that had all stepped on to the floor around them. She smiled wide, taking his hand to turn, leading him away from the crowd and on to the sidelines where they'd come to stand. She stood there at his side, watching their friends with a smile. For a small moment, and nothing more, she felt a pang of sadness for the fact that she did not have family there to watch her wed. She could not even remember the faces of her parents, her youngest memory revolving around the orphanage that she'd grown up in, itself.

"The flames? Oh, come no, Kuro.." She spoke to him with a furrow of her brow. She wrapped an arm around his own, sliding her hand downward until she could lace her fingers through his. "I'm not surprised, nothin' about ye surprises me.. Well, often- But what was all of that about?" She asked curiously, looking up to the man that stood beside her.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Well those were something designed for people who truely love eacheother a way to help them to feel secure when the other is away help them to feel at ease. " He said gripping her hand tightly. " We are togeather now and as long as you are alive you will know when I am hurt dying and you will always be able to find where I am." He smiled at her. " It is something that I think you will like. I cant run away now without you finding me." He laughed at that then bent to kiss her again. " What shall we do now my queen?"
"Hm." Were her first words as she lead him around the room toward the tall standing cake, and one of the guards that had been placed there to watch after it. As they came close, the man picked up a silver knife, one that was wrapped in a bow, handing it out to the amazon. She looked up to her husband with a smile, placing the little silver knife in his hand. "Make the cut- The second and fourth layer are chocolate and others vanilla." She warned him, brushing a few strands of her white hair from her face as she turned with the man to carefully cut a line in to the smaller layer of the cake itself. "That almost makes it seem like it's cheating." She said as she pulled a small piece of the cake on to a little round plate. Fork in hand, she held a bite of it out to him.

"If ye want t'get away from me, I wouldn't chase ye, but it's good t'know that I'd be able to find ye if ye ever found yerself in trouble." She looked so happy, despite the somewhat depressing topic that the two had ventured on to. "After this, we can say our goodbyes, head out, if ye want t'catch a late night plane.."

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" SOunds like a wonderfull idea to me." He said taking a bite of cake and holding one out for her to do the same. He hadnt meant to allow the subject turn to darker things but it was nesecaary to explain so that things were known so that if she ever felt that tug she would understand it better. He was enjoying himself imensly though and would not give that up for anything.
Leali bent in to take a bite of the cake that he had held out to her. She nodded, backing away, lest she get little flecks of brown all over herself. "Perfect." She said. It was left to the help for the rest of the cake, save for the very top round, to be cut in to pieces and handed out to the guests. "Come on." She said, holding the untouched smallest round of the wedding cake in her hand. It happened to be the vanilla flavor, but they weren't going to eat it that night. She walked with her husband out of the ball room and in to the hall, swerving around the people that lingered about the lobby on their way to the kitchen.

"Saving it for the others who couldn't make it." She said with a smirk, digging through the cabinets until she found what she was looking for. It was a little strange for a bride to be wrapping her own cake in plastic wrap, but she had a mind of her own, an independent girl. "Ireland, hm?" She asked over her shoulder as she dropped it in to the refrigerator. "When d'ye want to leave?" She asked.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" We could leave now or." He said getting close to her kissing her on the neck. " We could leave in the morning." He desided that he would test her self controle now checking weather or not she had a stong enough will to go now or if she was ready to do other things while their guests had fun dancing around downstairs. He wasnt concerned with whatever was desided after all life would go on nomatter how yu looked at it.
"That's.. A hard choice." She growled, reaching out to grab her husband by the wrist to drag him closer as he bent his head to press his lips against the curve of her neck. Tilting her white head to one side, she let out a sigh, her eyes shut tightly. "If ye keep this up, I might have t'drag ye back to the house." She growled up to him, draping her arms over Kuro's shoulders. Her lips found his, and for the longest moment, she stood there against him, biting and nibbling until she needed to pull away an draw breath. "Ye have ten seconds t'make the decision before I tell my guards t'watch over the reception, and we leave.." She hissed.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Either way we look at it the gaurds are going to watch over the reception and we are going to leave." He said with a laugh hugging her tightly and pulling her close only to pick her up in his arms kissing her strongly. Pressing his lipps tightly against hers he smiled. " SO what do you want to do?"
Her arms around him tightened even further as she was lifted off of her feet. She looked down in to his handsome face with a wide grin, combing her slender fingers through his dark hair, almost ruining the style that he had combed it back in to. The ceremony was over, and so she did not care much for show. As long as they were together that evening, she would be happy. "Back to my place." She growled across to him, kissing the man again, and again. "We can figure out whether or not we want to leave once we're there." She added quickly, glancing to the guard, a shorter man that stood against the kitchen door, waving him away.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Your wish is my command." He said jokingly then moving one arm done her slowly to pick her up into a more comfortable position where she would be more inclined to relax. Walking her out of the doors of the caslt down the lawn and to the cottage he had a little difficulty oppening the door but managed it after a few tries. Once inside he set the beautiful woman on the floor once more and looked at her. " SO?" He puzzeled.
When she was set down upon her feet, she let out a long, contented sigh. "One moment." She said. Pulling from her head the piece that had been placed upon it, along with the clip that Scarlett had added s a last minute sort of touch, she bent low, one hand to the wall as she pulled the ivory colored heels from her feet. She could finally close her eyes in relief, but just for a moment before throwing herself at him. She nearly knocked him flat on his back upon the floor, the only thing that saved him her sudden realization, and a quick grasp upon the edge of the counter. "Welcome home." She said with a blush, tugging the crown from his head, which she also placed upon the counter itself.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" And oh so good to be here." He said rolling ontop of her. " THough I do believe we should get rid of the cloths first before we attack and ravage eachother I would hat to know that so much time and energy went into only destroying the things." He said standing and hellping her to stand. " Also." Pulling the gun from where it was in his pants . " That kinda hurt when I landed on it good thing it didnt break though hu?" He said placing the revolver next to the crowns. " I love ye mor the'nye know." He said looking at her yet again
"Good point." She laughed, pulling herself away from him once he had set her upon her feet. She raised a hand, motioning for him to remain still as she reached for her back to grip at the zipper between her shoulder blades, pulling the zipper from its place with slight difficulty. The dress was so tight around her that the thing nearly budged. Finally, she untied the bow around her waist and in moments it all fell from around her to land in a heap of white around her ankles. She grinned. The amazon was not completely nude under the gown, but wore a corset that curved her waist greatly. "Now ye." She said with a smirk, lifting the dress up off of the floor. She carefully laid it over the edge of the couch, a place where it wouldn't be trampled, or rolled over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff