only if they're scary 0.16417910447761 16.4% [ 11 ]
only if they're freindly 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
Following Lealis eyes he could almost guess what she was seeing. " Nice to see you back. " He said as she came back." Are you all ready to hear my story? Or would you all prefer if I waited ?" Staring at the two of them looking between them smiling then looking at the floor letting the smile fall. He knew what was bothering Leali and he was also thinking a little of the same thing. Taking the key that was his he slammed them into his pockets turning his face upwards again with a smile.
"Mm?" Leali pried her eyes from the ceiling, and in an instant, she had caught his gaze, and smiled. "Yes,yes.. Of course we want to hear." She said, shifting a little to cross the room and seat herself back in to place in front of Kuro, her hands folded in her lap. Stretching out, she crossed one leg over the other. "well? Go on." She nodded.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Ok well lets see when I dissapeared from the room from whence was the last place you saw me I ended up in the hands of a group of people who call themselfs the masters. " He said smiling a little " They wanted things from me that is really the reason that my brother came to find me he needed my help he needed the true King of the Realm and of the forgoten kingdoms but well I didnt figure out what their real reasoning for wanting me was until now. " Slavery and freedom he thought to himself discusted with the thought of how some people could be.
She gave a not of her head. "So.. Just another day for ye?" She asked with a tilt of her white head. This was common for Kuro and his brother, she couldn't remember a time when they weren't fighting for the sake of their family, or kingdom, but that was why she admired them more than she did most people. They were resilient folk, and never seemed to tire of the constant crap that the world threw at them. Who was she in that regard? She looked down at her hands. Nothing special, nothing unique-She was Leali Mardigo, skill for hire, with an attitude that only pushed people away, before they could do the same to her. "And that explains th'absence.. Are ye still in danger?"

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" No and I dont think that I will be for a verry long long time because I am no longer a King I am no longer a protecter of that people I am nothing more and nothing less than Kuro Hono skill for hire. " He said his eyes flashing blue once again with his flame pupil eyes. " There I fought with a group of highly skilled people that were called the masters. " His mind suddenly flashed back to the fights that he had lost and the ones he had almost lost. " It was brutal and I wanted to die many times to just end the fighting. " Tears came slowly to his eyes but he fought them back. " And in those times I remembered the freedom that I had and I could not let others loose theirs. "
Leali gave a nod of her head, leaning in just enough to drape her arms over the curves of her knees. She frowned, coming to stand, her hands hooked in to her jeans pockets. "I can say this a million times, and I still think ye won't really listen t'a work I say.. Yer much more than tha'. Even if ye no longer rule, ye left a legacy." She shrugged her broad shoulder, smiling slightly. "That's more than I can say, and I'm sure yer brother would still be proud as ******** t'say tha' he's fought along side a man like ye." She said, nudging in to Kuro's side with a little hum. She never allowed him to wallow in his own self pity for long, for good reason.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
LifesDropOuts
Leali gave a nod of her head, leaning in just enough to drape her arms over the curves of her knees. She frowned, coming to stand, her hands hooked in to her jeans pockets. "I can say this a million times, and I still think ye won't really listen t'a work I say.. Yer much more than tha'. Even if ye no longer rule, ye left a legacy." She shrugged her broad shoulder, smiling slightly. "That's more than I can say, and I'm sure yer brother would still be proud as ******** t'say tha' he's fought along side a man like ye." She said, nudging in to Kuro's side with a little hum. She never allowed him to wallow in his own self pity for long, for good reason.

" I am nothing of a king I am nothing. " He said memories returning to him from his fight with the masters of light and darkness where he had left them at the gates of death only to give them life then loosing his temper and calling the master of masters to fight him. " At the end I fought one that knew and had used almost every ability that I have all but one. A man who had studied all of my fights since I was old enough to fight a man who had dedicated his life to be like me a man who called himself my reflection only better. " Looking towards the fire kuro lifted his hand allowing an image to form in the flames of a man that looked almost to be Kuro himself except the eyes. " He brought me more pain than anyone that I have ever met."
"..That bad, huh?" Leali replied as she did an about-face to look in to the flames, her arms crossed over herself as she stood at Kuro's side. Their friendship was an odd one. In the beginning, Leali had hated the man so completely that she did not hesitate to fire a few rounds in to him at every moment that she got. Now, though.. She felt guilty. She was not a good person, she knew that much, but she did try.. Her temper was was got her more often than not, the unbridled rage that she could barely contain when that dark cloud loomed over her head. "..He looks like you." She stated the obvious, stunned. "And ye took care of him,right?" She asked down to the fallen King that still sat.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
A sad half twisted smile of pain fell over Kuros lips. " Yes I took care of him and he of me. " Remebering what he had done. " I won and I lost and the world recieved what it needed a freedom without end. " remembering what was done he smilled and laughted bitterly. " I won and because I won I was crowned Master of Masters and that is when I understood fully why they wanted to fight. "
She looked down yet again, watching the twisted expression upon his face. She let out a soft sigh, shifting, a little uncomfortable. No matter how many uplifting words she gave him, it was never good enough. She always felt short, and began to wonder what she was doing wrong. "And why did they want t'fight ye?" She asked in curiosity. The castle had fallen quiet-well, a little more quiet than it had been earlier. She noticed that there weren't many people, just the way she'd liked it.

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" Because to be the King I must have the aid of the masters who are part of the help of the forgotten kingdoms and so that there is order in all the realms of elements but to have them they have the right to challenge my authority by fighting them though and winning I gain the title of master and at the end I must beat a master of masters but instead of beating a master I beat the master the head and I became the head but one cannot be the King and the Master at the same time therfore I was forsed to be closed out but to be closed out I had to do it myself. " Closing his eyes he showed in the flames himself giving up the things that he once took so lightly as his abilities and what he considered to be all he needed and then slowly him closing the gate between this world and the others seeling the power of all of those who lived there and letting them be truly free to live in peace without war forever. " I gave them what they needed freedom and I lost what was mine or what I thought was mine but how was I wrong." A single tear falling from his face. " Loosing all that and gaining what I have gained and what I have givven." He said smiling up at Leali and her face free of scares. " And for that I do not regret my choises."
She silently listened to Kuro's tale, saddened for her friend, unsure of how to reassure him. Her eyes were glazed with the desire to cry for him but knew he not want her sympathy. She stood and walked to the fireplace, rekindling the flame the old fashioned way. "Does anyone mind if I smoke? I've tried to quit but sometimes..." she bit her lower lip "the urge overwhelms me.
"And you're sure tha' there's nothin' ye can do t'break through the seal?" She asked, stepping away from where he stood to continue looking in to the flames. She never blocked him out when he spoke of his life to her, but this was something different.She felt like he had lost so very much, more than she ever had, and now.. She felt guilty for ever being glad that he was stuck back on earth with the rest of them. "For what it's worth, I'd give anythin' to see back to your home, Kuro." She spoke down to him with the faintest of smiles, and a pat of her hand to his shoulder. "But I'd be lyin' if I said I wasn't happy t'see ye.."
"Oh, Leali. Here's the key to your cottage and a small picture you help you find it in the darkness but it is marks A1" She turned and handed the woman the mentioned items quickly.
User Image

Interesting Prophet

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
" No ther is no way to remove whats been undone it was a price paid in full without problems. " He said smiling at his friends. " Dont worry for what I have lost try and make me realize what I have won. Becase it is for a reason im here and not there."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff