ice cream 0.3 30.0% [ 6 ]
I'm here for gold <3 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
the one you buy at the store 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

Rose chuckle at his performance and his respond for not asking if she wanted an apple. "Est tres bien" she said in french, which meant "is fine". Taking a fork and tasting the caramel apple, Rose smile in delight from the sweet/spicy and juicy fruit mix together in her mouth, even doe it was a simple recipe.
"Merci, Kenichi." she thank him, as she took a napkin and clean the sticky caramel which was on her lips. "Now, before you can start I have some rules." Rose explain the rules which wore the one you usually hear when working on a cafe, about cleaning and preparing or handling food.
"Well I think that's everything, so do you have any questions?" she finally said with smile still on her face.

Where:Open, at the kitchen.
With who:Kenichi, Kimberly and AJ

(Nah, is okay)
User Image

"Exhausted." Kimberly replied to Rose after she had commented on her lack of sleep. "I stayed up late last night and this one made me walk her to work this morning." She explained as she pointed to AJ who was already brewing a cup of coffee for Kimberly. AJ watched as the two conversed and then glanced at the male who began talking to Rose, it sounded like he was going to be a new employee for the cafe. "Oh yes ma'am miss Rose." AJ replied to her with a smile and a quick and energetic nod, then watched the register as she was told. "Make the coffee pot pour fasterrrrrrr." Kimberly whined as she slid into a booth.

User Image
((I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to work today.))

Interesting Genius

User Image

He smiles and nods then walks to the Kitchen and sets up his station and looks around in amazment at the size of the kitchen. Kenichi then sets out plates to put the food on when he makes it and goes through his practice of acting like hes actually cooking to get the swing of it.

( hey trinity you gotta let me kill this Klaudo guy and let him stay dead in the heartbeat rp)

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

Leaving their new chef with the preparations of today menu, Rose head to front of the cafe to see if any guest have come, which seem only Kimberly at the moment.
She was able to see how Kimberly order poor AJ with her coffee, which of course it was their way of playing. Ir was nice how those two got along.
"Mon, I do hope we become busy today or at least have some clients today." sigh the owner. Rose thought back at the words her grandfather said when he came to visit her in France and she felt frustrated. He would always make her laugh and forget about her problems. A tint of sadness seem to pass threw her face but Rose wouldn't let that happen. She shook her head and turn to her friends with a bright smile, showing she was okay and everything was going to be a great day.

Where:Open, at the front of the cafe
With who:Kimberly and AJ

(sure, I'm actually tired of using three characters. So be my guess.)

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
Name: Shiloh Anne
Profession: Model
Bio:
Pic:User Image

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Shiloh Anne

As Shiloh approached the cafe, she saw a blonde standing in front of the cafe. Shiloh cracked her knuckles, and continued her smooth, graceful walk towards the establishment. She smiled when she approached the cafe, and brushed her bleached bangs out of her face. "Table for one, please." she said as she approached the girl.

snoreIax's Kouhai

Shy Pup

Name: Cameron Walker
Profession: busboy
Bio: n/a
Pic:User Image

snoreIax's Kouhai

Shy Pup

User Image

If you're lost and alonexxxx
Or you're sinking like a stone..
xxxxxxxx

Cameron lost track of time as he pulled himself towards the cafe, he wasn't too thrilled to work there; he was either cleaning up after people, or washing the plates. It wasn't his desired job, but it was the only way to stay beside her.
Cameron signed in at the front of the counter and readied himself to clean tables.

But nothing seemed to be out of order, so Cameron sat behind the counter, helpless as he knew how useless he was sitting there. He waited for a scolding he knew would take place.

..Carry onxx

Interesting Genius

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

A beautiful young woman with bleached bang walk towWould ards AJ asking for table for one. Rose smile turning to the door seeing Cameron coming late. She sigh and walk towards him, who sat at the counter. "Bonjour, Cameron." she spoke, given him a smile as she prepare a cup of coffee for him.
"Cream or no cream?" she ask waiting for his respond.

Where:Open, at the front of the cafe
With who:Cameron
User Image

"I agree, I'm looking forward to a busy day." AJ replied to Rose as she poured Kimberly's coffee into a mug and handed it to her at the booth she had plopped herself into. "This should help." She said to Kimberly with a smile. Kimberly thanked her and immediately began sipping her coffee, the hot brown liquid singeing her tongue slightly as it made its way down. Just as AJ was making her way back to the register she heard the door open to reveal a girl about her and Kimberly's age. The girl came closer and ordered a "table for one." "Oh of course! Follow me." AJ said as she made her way to an empty booth, hoping the girl would follow behind her. AJ glanced up as she heard the door opening again, this time it revealed Cameron their busboy. She smiled since it seemed like everyone was finally showing up. "AJ, breakfast when you get a chance please!" Kimberly called out to AJ from her booth as she waited for AJ to finish up with her customer.

User Image

snoreIax's Kouhai

Shy Pup

Cameron xx Walker

User Image

If you're lost and alonexxxx
        Or you're sinking like a stone..
        xxxxxxxx

Leaning out of the counter, Cameron grimaced to himself at the voice of the owner. He replied to her a smile, "shouldn't you attend to a customer and not me?" Cameron looked over to the girl with piercings.

Cameron sat up and dusted his apron as he stood up. Walking past Rose, he made his way to the kitchen.

..Carry onxx

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

SHILOH ANNE

Shiloh followed the blonde waitress to the booth, and took a seat. She overheard the busboy, and bluntly replied, "Don't you worry about me, busboy. I'm fine." Shiloh ordered a glass of orange juice and a plate of hash-browns, blatantly disregarding her very strict model diet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff