cake 0.3 30.0% [ 6 ]
ice cream 0.3 30.0% [ 6 ]
I'm here for gold <3 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
the one you buy at the store 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Name: Ava Watson
Profession: Shop Baker
Bio: Ava owned her own shop once, with her at the time girlfriend Sophie, and they had run it to be the most popular bakery in Orlando city. Neon cupcakes topped with vodka and margarita mix fused whipped creme adorned shelves and were regularly packed into bright pink boxes and topped with green ribbons, their company logo penned across the top in delicate swirly cursive. It was fun for a time, until one day when Ava unlocked their office door to see Sophie sprawled across her desk with Sheryl in her chair. Needless to say Ava left and never went back.
Pic: Ava

Interesting Genius

User Image

Ava Watson

Ava sighed and pulled the back door to the cafe open, sticking her foot out to catch and pull it open further as she pulled her hair through the last few loops of the band that secured it to the back of her head and allowed it to cascade down her back to sway and move with her hips.

The door thudded and clicked closed behind her, her sprawling kitchen laid out in front of her like a mad scientist's laboratory. The first thing Ava did was go out into the main shop to find Rose decorating a cake.
"Good morning, Rose. Sorry I'm late, my phone somehow slipped into silent last night and I didn't hear it go off."
Partially the truth. She didn't hear it go off because she had been passed out with the worst hang-over ever, her head buried beneath a pillow that rested between two other girls, similarly as passed out. It was like this that Ava had woken up, but she left that part out for obvious...job preserving..reasons.

[[ Thank you. : ) ]]

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

Rose had almost finished with a few touches on the cake, heard the sound of the door bell. It was Ava who came saying sorry she was late and blaming on to her phone not ringing. Rose smile at the pink hair friend and move to serve some coffee for her to help her feel a bit better. "Bonjour Ava and is okay, we don't open until 9'o clock" she pointed towards the clock signaling it was 8 something.
"Now, when you feel much awake can you make some of your specials because today I feel is going to be a special day." she pep today.

Where: Cafe kitchen, close at the moment waiting for others
With who: Ivore and Ava
Name: Hiroki Ishiyama
Profession: Waiter
Bio: Hiroki was born and raised in London, England with his younger sister Yumi. Him and his family moved after the death of his father. His mother couldn't support everyone and since he's the only male in the house now, he decided to get a job at the café.
Pic: Hiroki

Interesting Genius

User Image
Hiroki Ishiyama

Hiroki let out a small yawn as he made his way to work. He got a job at a café since his mother couldn't provide for him and Yumi. He didn't mind, honestly it's quite fun working there. After sometime, Hiroki finally made it to the café. "Good morning everyone" he said softly, his accent being heard perfectly. Many of the customers there fell for Hiroki because of his accent, but he didn't see the big deal. "Happy birthday Ivory" Hiroki said as he pulled a rose from behind his back and gave it to the girl smiling.

Snow B Bound

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

Rose heard someone come in, so she went to see who it was but stop half way to door to see it was Hiroki talking to Ivory. She watch as he gave Ivory a rose and told her happy birthday, this made Rose more happy then ever. She was happy she was able to have people working with her and having a beautiful place which let out a homing aurora which made everyone at ease with everyone and be a family. When her grandfather die, Rose promise she will do anything to keep the cafe running like it was now. Returning to the kitchen, Rose went back to the cake and to Ava.

With who: Ivory, Ava and Hiroki

Desirable Wolf

User Image
Ivory Sinclair

" If I painted the world
Could you see your self"

Ivory blushed when Hiroki gave her the rose. She then smelled it and hugs him. She liked him for a while even if she never did tell him. Mainly because he was her best friend just like rosé was, so she never told him. She smiled at him" thank you so much Hiroki, it's so beautiful" she let hi go standing there with a slight blush on her face. She knew he was a huge hit because of his accent, but ivory liked him for his personality." You always think of the best stuff." She was so happy to have her friends here with her, the day was just getting better and better. She turned and saw Ava. She waved then turned back to hiroki.

"Through my eyes,
And the love I see
Everyday?"

snowflake_ssl21133
Name: Ashley Purdy
Profession: Waitress
Bio: N / A
Pic: User Image

Interesting Genius

✖✗✘✖▅▃▁ 𝒜 𝓈 𝓀 𝓁 𝓮 𝓎 ▁▃▅✖✗✘✖

User Image
You Say I'm Weird Like Its A Bad Thing. . . . . .

Ashley walked to the beat of her music towards her job. Every step going each time the bass guitar played. Today she made her own lunch and that was in her Yoshie backpack she also had her ipod and iphone chargers in there along with a gift for Ivory for to being her birthday and all that stuff she thought she should go out and buy her a nice gift and nice it is. Ashley made it to the front door of the cafe. She walked in seeing that most of everyone was there. She took one of her earphones out and smiled at them all " Hey there " she said then she moved her hair in the back of her ear. She walked up to Ivory went in her backpack and grabbed the gold locket necklace that had been ingraved with the words Happy birthday Ivory "I hope you like it and Happy birthday Ivory!" She said with a big smile on her face. She hugged her then let her go she stopped her music and took the other earphone out and put it in her pocket.

Im So Awesome I Sh*t Rainbows !

[ Hello.]

Interesting Genius

User Image
Rose Rouge

Rose dint need to go out and check who it was, it was none other then mademoiselle Ashley.
She is an amusing and joli file.
Hearing her congratulating Ivory, Rose mused hearing how cherry everyone was outside.
"Je ferai de mon mieux grand-pere." she said to herself in smile.

With who: Ivory, Ava, Hiroki and Ashley

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas