Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rhava Sha'avel
The White Rose

When all soldiers lay their weapons down,
or when all kings and all queens relinquish their crowns,
or when the only true messiah rescues us from ourselves...

User ImageA tired yawn escaped the lips of the young elf as she leaned forward on her stolen horse. He was a beautiful black haired creature with lean muscles that were breed for long journeys like this. She stroked his mane a few times knowing that the horse must be nearly as tired as she was. She spoke to the horse in Elven, but in a dialect found only in the deserts of the Windy Country. A sad look came to the young woman knowing just for taking the horse, she probably wouldn't be welcomed home, unless she committed some sort of honor sacrifice. Though, the whole act of leaving was a sacrifice that she felt was worth more then the horse. The girl was far from home now, and had farther to travel still. She had to get as far away from the Windy Country, from Charm as she could.

Stopping the horse suddenly, she gazed up along the horizon and noticed a camp off in the distance. She cursed loudly to herself then scratched her head, the scarf becoming a bit itchy from wearing it all day. "What should we do friend?" she asked the horse, patting the top of his head. She had plans to stop in the next town for more supplies, possibly steal some money, and get a nice rest and bath. She didn't have enough on her to last more then a day or two. But, she had had enough run ins with bandits to last her a while. There was no way to be sure if they were bandits unless she spoke to them, or they came for her. Rhava was in no mood to deal with that.

Jumping off of the saddle, she landed with a graceful motion that caused the various bells on her belt and jewelry to jingle with the sudden shift in motion. "Looks like we camp here. For a while at least. Once that camp settles down, we can sneak past them hopefully and get to Dadiz with no trouble," she said to the horse again, petting his nose softly, "I feel terrible for you my friend. Maybe in the town stable, I can find you a lady horse to be friends with for the night. I bet you would like that." Rhava sighed as she moved around to pull supplies from his back to ease his load. She quickly put together a small fire and set up some meat on sticks, small wild game she had managed to catch earlier. Then, Rhava put a feed bag on the horse. She pouted a little for his sake, there wasn't much grain left for him.

Rhava set a small blanket down on the ground for her to sit on, facing the camp so she could keep an eye on it. She was far enough away, there would be plenty of time to notice someone coming her way. Even if they sent magic after her, she was well guarded. Her thoughts meandered towards the family she had left and how much she missed them already. There would at least be someone near by to keep her from freezing at night. Oh, how she hated the cold. She stared at the fire for a moment before turning the food over. Old habits die hard. Rhava started to hum to herself and tap her foot, the anklet around it making soft jingling sounds with each tap. Soon, the humming turned to singing. The song was meant to be a cheerful one about the joys of adventure then returning home. It was a song that Rhava enjoyed greatly, even though she knew there was no coming back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...it's easy to imagine,
There will be, sorrow. Yeah there will be, sorrow.
And there will be sorrow no more!

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Miri Natalah Gold
Fear's Demon

Miri nodded as she was introduced to Aniluus and Akima. She smiled kindly and waved; but froze when Ember said she was part of the Company. "Uh; no, that's not right. I'm just on my own...I would like to join however." She said, getting quickly distracted by the half-elf who started yelling. I guess I talk to him now...Or is it him? She grew extremely confused as the other man, the human, started giving out orders. He might not be the best to talk to about this... She sighed and nervously shifted her feathered wings. She was actually so close to what she set out to do; she wasn't ready for it. Well, I have to man up and do it anyways. Why is this so frightening to me? I willingly went into the Plain of Fear, but I can't ask some people to join the Black Company?...Of ourse, those people can hurt me pretty good... She sighed again.

Miri started to walk towards Oskala, not really paying attention to what anyone else was doing, when a disturbance in the air snapped her out of her thoughts. Her body froze with fear, the thing scaring the living daylights out of her. "Wh...What is that?" She whispered, not really understanding that she was facing something much more deadly than anyone there. Then she saw the man it was holding, and how he began to deteriorate. As blood and rot swept over her, she unfroze and gagged visibly. Her body instinctively shanged forms. She had never been in the pressence of something so vile and evil. Holy crap...And this is what they deal with? I can't do anything with them!

When the man turned to dust and the pressence left, Miri switched back to her human form. She heard Oskala order Tiamat to her tent, and heard the dragonkin peel of her clothes; which made her grimace slightly. That doesn't sound good...Damn. She didn't know what happened to Tiamat before, but it wasnt pretty. Sighing to herself, she walked up to the half-elf, and saw his jaw quivering. She felt sorry for him. Maybe that was a friend of his or something...But that message was not something to take lightly...So why am I joining them? She shook those thoughts away and looked at the man in front of her; eyes soft, but firm. "Hello. I am Miri Gold. I would like to join the Black Company. How would I do so?" She asked, her voice filled with a confidence that she did not have.

While she was waiting for an answer, Miri thought she heard jingling. She was tempted to look over, but she forced herself to keep her gaze on Oskala. Then she smelt a fir, cooking meat and heard singing. Is there someone out there? Or am I just going insane? She couldn't tell for certain, since the sounds and smells were so faint.

Sex Symbol

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oskala Laije
> I can be your savior.
> I can be your doom.
> What have you done in this life?
> You fight on this battlefield.
> Help is on the way.
> That help is not guaranteed.

The battle medic went to retrieve a small bag he left at his tent. The bag had a red cross on it and contained various potions that the half-Elf would use on his patients. As he picked it up, he was approached by one of the new recruits, a sapphire haired human. He turned around and forced a smile. She intended to join the Company. "Ah, yes. You can stay for now. There's been so much happening lately. There's been some issues we've had with a former employer," Oskala made the notion to the recent death of Jack, "And I just took command at this moment. Feel free to settle in and speak to acting lieutenant Kane. Would you mind telling that to everyone else intending to join up?"

Oskala then paced himself into a light jog towards Tiamat's tent. He opened up the entrance and dropped the bag onto her bed sheet, "How's it feeling at the moment?" he asked as he opened up the bag and browsed the various potions of various colors. The glasses clanked against each other. "Ah...this is the one." The medic pulled out a vial of purple liquid and sloshed it around.

He then began to inspect the re-opened wound after Tiamat transformed. "This should close it up overnight..." Oskala pulled out a book from the same bag, the cover being marked A Dadizian's Guide to Potions. "The alchemists in Dadiz better be good with these things," Oskala opened the book to the healing potion page and scanned over it until he found the paragraph about Potion for Wound Repair on Non-Human Creatures. Oskala quickly popped off the cork of the potion and began pouring it on the wound, "There's a few side effects...uh...you might feel a little itchy and you might also be somewhat restless and heightened..." Oskala paused for a moment in somewhat shock, "heightened...libido."

This healing session would be awkward.

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
{ Tiamat Tayic }
___Its all about the money.___
x o x o x o __
[]

»»_________________________________★⋆

Tiamat just snorted before her shoulder began to itch. She looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "If you wanted to bed me that badly all you had to was ask Oskala." The dragonkin was not new to the act of sex and indeed her libido had increased with that damnable potion. She rose slowly, thankful he had closed her tent, and removed the rest of her clothes.

Wearing only a smirk she approached him and wrapped her arms around him, before standing on her toes to whisper into his ear. "Do your worst mage....you magic cannot help you now."

___The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.___

Sex Symbol

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oskala Laije
> I can be your savior.
> I can be your doom.
> Help is on the way.

Oskala fell onto the bedsheet below staring up at a naked Tiamat for the umpteenth time today. It was scary for a mere practitioner of medicine to deal with an insatiable woman who's only medicine was "doing the deed", but if that woman was a Dragonkin? Oskala began to crawl around the tent, knowing that this situation would be inescapable. "I want you to think about what you're doing Tiamat...you're beautiful but it wasn't my intention to copulate with you..." Oskala began to frantically look around the tent as a way to get out of it.

Whatever he tried to do was futile, "Tiamat, as acting commander of the Black Company...I order you not to try to put yourself on top of...oh no...please don't."

The medic tried to make a run for the outside. Reaching outside of the tent and grabbing onto the dirt outside.

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
{ Tiamat Tayic }
___Its all about the money.___
x o x o x o __
[]

She just growled as he tried to get away, as he tried to make a run for it she tripped him with her tail before she grabbed his ankles and dragged him back in with a smile. "Do not fight it Oskala....I promise it will be pleasurable for the both of us."

~TWO HOURS LATER~

Tiamat gazed up at the mage with sultry eyes and an evil smirk. "Told you would enjoy....what did you say....copulation?" She then moved a stray strand on hair from his face before giving a great yawn.

___The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you.___

Sex Symbol

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oskala Laije
> I can be your savior.
> I can be your doom.
> Help is on the way.

Every drop of energy that Oskala had was drained from him during that encounter with Tiamat. He tried to regain his composure, but was stuck laying down next to a naked and satisfied Tiamat who took whatever advantage she could over him. "Why didn't I just sew that wound up...?" he said tiredly as Tiamat brushed a hair from his forehead. She didn't look tired at all, despite the fact she just hammered whatever she had with the medic over a course of two hours and six or seven rounds.

"It was enjoyable," Oskala lied. Dealing with a ravenous Dragonkin in combat was an ordeal only to be dealt with the greatest of healers, but dealing with a ravenous Dragonkin in bed, no one could handle. Oskala rose off the bedsheet and searched for his clothes scattered around the tent, some of them torn when Oskala resisted Tiamat's assault on his body. He donned a simple tunic and leather pants and exited the tent.

People were going to remark about the noises and the fact that Tiamat's tent was shaking like there was an earthquake.

Dapper Shapeshifter

6,150 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

The Lady
Altair Sinstra

"That doesn't give you the right to change them!" Altair roared as Lilith's shadow reared up behind her and wrapped around her neck choking her. After a few second of rubbing her temples, she releasing Lilith and continued saying," The next time you do this I shall not be so lenient. Now go and send me the servent before you bind those demons. I expect to hear a report before the day is over." In truth, she wanted to tear Lilith apart, but she would hold herself back until she could find out what these demons were doing.
"Send the servent to my room," she said as she turned around and stalked back to her private quarters. When she got there she covered her furniture in already stained sheets and turned off the lights then sat on the only non covered piece of furniture in her room, a chair facing the door. She would enjoy torturing this servent as anyone who dared defied her would pay the price. It also helped that hearing the screams as she ripped them apart calmed her.
User Image

ᾏӥɨȴʉʉș Șҿяѷᾀӥtɨ

Aniluus's ears perked up to the sound of jingling in the distance. Someone is out there he thought. He stood up and walked over to Akima and whispered I hear someone out in the distance. I am going out there to check who, or what is there. If you run into any trouble here just call my name i will still be able to hear you. For now just try and get some sleep. I will return shortly" Aniluus pulled the bow off of his back. He whipered a spell and his body dissapeared into thin air. As he walked closer to where he heard the noise he started to hear music. He noticed a light being produced by a camp fire. He kept walking closer till he was able to make out the elf by the fire. He looked around, she was alone. Aniluus called out to her "Who are you and what are you doing here"
Rhava Sha'avel
The White Rose

User ImageRhava hummed to herself as she noticed her food was almost done. She knew what she was doing might be considered foolish by some, but she needed to eat. The sudden sound of a voice calling out to her made Rhava react very suddenly. She bolted straight up from the ground, and drew her weapon that was attached to her back in the same fluid motion. The scimitar glinted slightly in the light of the fire. Rhava looked around not seeing anyone. She held her free hand out so that the very faint, thin white circle around her increased in diameter. She was certain someone was using magic to hide from her. If this man were to come within her circle, his magic would instantly be canceled out.

"It is none of your business who I am stranger," she said in a harsh tone as she kept moving around, trying to pin point where he was. Her moves looked as though she was very well trained with her weapon, each careful step making a slight jingle. "If I stumbled upon your home, I am sorry for the intrusion. But, you are being a very rude Host by hiding," she said in a far more relaxed tone, "I will feel much more like being honest with someone who does not hide in the sand like a snake,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...it's easy to imagine,
User Image

ᾏӥɨȴʉʉș Șҿяѷᾀӥtɨ

Aniluus's body started to reappear he was standing about 60 yards behind the women. His bow was fully pulled back and a blue aura surrounded the arrow. "My name is Aniluus, this is not my home and by no means are you intruding, yet. Im sure an elf like you would have heard us up ahead" He moved his bow following the girl. "I do not mean you any harm. I just came to see what was going on here. Are you following us?" The blue glow around the arrow seemed to be getting brighter. Every move the girl make Aniluus followed with his bow aiming slightly low near her leg so if it came down to it he would just injure her instead of killing her.

Witty Regular

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
The Sword collector
My blades show my prowess

Pulse: Well...Slightly freaking out so..Jackhammer pace.
Heavy breathing?: Nah, Maybe a little huffing if someone happens to catch me with the wrong word though..
Mood: Just F**kin great. Jack's dead, The two next in commands decided to go for 'extracurricular' activities...Am I the only serious person left in the damn company?

Kane really just could not absorb everything that had just happened in such a rapid succession not even hearing the other elf re-address him he felt as if he would tear his own hair out or rather strangle the first living thing to cross his path, after only feeling one of the worst pangs of remorse he'd ever had. He'd watched their leader die helpless and alone int he creature's grasp helpless to do anything as the man literally decayed to nothing directly right in front of the entire company Kane's jaw dropping and eyes going wide at the sight laid out before him. Kane wanted to fall on his knee's and retch in disgust for not being able to so much as drive a blade through the image alone even if it would have done nothing it would have soothed his honor at being a simple bystander to the death of their commander; However the medic simply shrugged it off as if it were naught but another event of the long day the creatures final word rang hollow like a whisper probing at the edges of his mind and he looked down at the hilt if infinite-cruelty wondering if it might be best should he fall upon his own blade right then and end everything. No he wouldn't, he would die fighting someone of worth and only then would he die with satisfaction though what he saw happen next literally made him quake with rage body shaking involuntarily as it looked he was bottling a volcanic reaction within himself looking over to see the shaking of Tiamat's tent knowing exactly the two in their and upon hearing the noises. Kane couldn't take it and he stormed out of the camp away from the fire his thundering boots loudly audible over the rest of the noises around the camp save for one which drowned out even his furious thundering away.

Kane didn't know what he was doing but he knew if he didn't leave he was definitely going to hurt someone if not outright kill them and he stormed until only the outcast of his shadow was visible in the fire's light one hand reaching up and grabbing the axe-like blade he endeared 'Berserker-Fang' whose original wielder had been a seven foot tall demon who swung the massive steel blade as if it were a stick. Kane swung the blade overhand and brought it down with all his strength and the momentum of it's own gravity as well slamming down hard against the sand and creating a very loud 'thump' before it flew out of his grasp and he dropped onto his knees shouting his fury at the sand slamming his fists down on it hard repeatedly over and over again until his knuckles bled form the impacts. He stayed that way for about the first hour before he slumped down and dropped his head hanging low and his arms clutching his thighs as he tried to regain his composure though he failed and only slumped further to the ground, there was no other way for him to express both emotions at the same time and anyone with half a mind would know well enough to leave him be at least until everything was finally settled down. Kane curled himself up drawing his knees into his chest and bringing his blade to sit next to him hilt and blade warming at his touch the demon likely trying to offer some form of consolation and for once Kane didn't sheath it and shun it. Right now it was likely his best if not only companion.

Xx~ It is no wonder why I have so many ~xX
Xx~ (( OOC: )) ~xX

Kane Lucas Orlindon

Hilarious Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Akima Lupinotuum

Λkima Ƚupinotuum

"Vos aeternum ambulare in luna...."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Akima looked up to Anniluus, "Sure, be careful though alright." She worried about him, he got into more trouble then he should. I wish he wouldn't look into trouble all the time. She sighed and laid down on her pack looking at the moon. The wolf in her wished to run on such a beautiful night. She couldn't, not now at least. She turned over so she couldn't not see its beauty and went to sleep.

"Akima! Akima! Akima!" The yelling in her head almost drove her mad. She stopped in an open grove. The yelling stopped. A glowing started in the grove an unnatural light. Something was coming out of the light.

Thats when she woke up, her head covered in sweat and her covers thrown about. She had no idea what had just happened it worried her.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

...nec lupus ululat et sol ad lunam.
Rhava Sha'avel
The White Rose

User ImageRhava relaxed a little when she turned around to see the elf standing before her. But she didn't lower her hand, just her sword slightly. "Well, Aniluus, I don't care to follow you. I was taking a small break before continuing onto Dadiz if you really must know. My horse is tired and we're low on supplies," she said to the man in Elven, unable to stifle the foreign dialect. Rhava's voice carried an edge of annoyance. This is exactly what she was trying to avoid by stopping for a rest. But no. This foolish tree-dweller had to come and bother her. "Of course I heard you. That is half the reason I did not press on with my journey."

The sound of a loud thump caught her attention. What little trust she had for Aniluus was tossed into the wind now. She increased the diameter of her circle, to nearly 10 feet, as she started marching towards him looking very, very angry. "You come up to me with weapon drawn, hiding behind illusion, and accuse me a threat! I, alone in the dark, and you with many comrades who could rob me easily... Drop your weapon and return to your camp before I take your damned head!" she shouted at him loudly in the same strange Elven dialect. Her thick, dark hair caught in the wind gave her the look of a dark fire dancing around her head. Rhava was quickly closing the distance between the two of them with every intent on following in with her threat if he didn't leave her alone.

...it's easy to imagine,
User Image

ᾏӥɨȴʉʉș Șҿяѷᾀӥtɨ

Aniluus lowered his bow, as he did the blue glow around the arrow died. "I have angered you. I apoligize. I had my bow drawn as a precausion incase you foolishly tried to charge me." Aniluus made no attempt to back away from the elf who was drawing closer to him. "I did not come to rob you and I did not come to harm you, if i had i would of sent an arrow threw your head while you were playing music." Aniluus watched as she moved closer. He put his bow on his back and pulled out his two curved daggers. "If you want me to leave I will, but I am warning you, make no attempt to attack our camp or I will personally see to your death." Aniluus's body disappeared again, leaving the other elf once again in the dark and alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff