Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Terra: Hmm...well, I really don't know what to say, my kind and gentle sir...*She smiles; genuinely so.* I....I can't exactly decline...but I am afraid, at this time, I must say nay...and I hope you will forgive me for my answer.

*The couch*

*Kat squeaks a bit, before snatching up the cookies and nibbling on it. She mummers a thank you.*

*The bar*

Terra: Now, if ya will excuse me..*She bows to Onyx, as a sign of respect, before going to save Shin.*

Terra: Umm, Garnet! Don't kill him! He's important!!

Elder

(Because he's a caring person who wants to make sure Judas doesn't screw up like he did)

Susano'o: Not that well then it would seem.

Susano'o walks over and sits on the couch with Opal.

-Near Shade-

Chione giggles to herself as she walks over to Ruby and sits in her lap.

Chione: What took you so long?

Ruby: Stupidity, on so many levels.

Chione: That's no fun. But now you're back and we can continue the story.

Opal begins speaking about the sights she has seen with Susano'o, Ninja, and Garnet.

-Near Cain-

Joan: What? Not gonna offer me a shot? Also didn't you want to find Geo?

-Bar-

Onyx lowers his head and sighs.

Onyx: I see your point. Just know that you are a very pretty woman and if someone says otherwise they are wrong.

He looks over at the door that Garnet had walked through and follows Terra.

Onyx: I suppose we should save your comrade.

Garnet is holding Shin up by his neck and is shaking him.

*Terra speaks*

Garnet: Oh don't worry, I'm not gonna kill him, that's not enough for me.

Onyx taps Garnets hands lightly to get Shin's attention.

Onyx: I would recommend apologizing before she gets worse.

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
Shade: Hmm...instead of trying to walk bipedal like us Chione, why not try walking like a centaur instead with your ice.

*Shade goes back to munching on his cookie now, looking around for something to occupy himself with now, trying to resist the urge to pull out one of his tomes or go back to working on the staff.*

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Cain: It was locked up for a reason.

Judas:Yeah...Dad's old stash, it was his favorite. I actually hate this s**t.

*he turns his attention to the bar*

Judas: Wow, that was hard to watch...

*Cain nods and takes another drink*

Cain: As for Geo, i'd rather not get dragged into that whole Ranger thing....

Aged Hunter

*Shin begins thrashing about, gasping for air*

Shin : NEVERRRRR-ACKKKK

*The scarf, still around Terra's arm, wraps around tighter as a way of saying "Help or don't help. Up to you really, I could care less"*

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Terra sighs, but has to suppress a small giggle. She takes the scarf and lassos Garnet by her waist, jerking her back just enough to startle her. The loose end hanging off Garnet's waist curls up her arm, to get Shin free.*

Terra: I'm sure he'll apologize with some proper air, nyaa? *She smiles, holding Shin up by his shoulders.*

Elder

-near the fire-

Ruby, Opal, and Susano'o look at Chione.

Chione: Oh I've got a better idea!

She jumps out of Ruby's lap and forms spider legs. She jumps up and clings to the ceiling.

Chione: What do you think? Do you my stalagmitey legs?

(That was not an error, that was intentional. Also I can feel your hate from the future and it fills me with glee.)

Susano'o, Ruby, and Opal chuckle at seeing Chione run around on the ceiling for a little while.

-Near Cain-

Joan: Different taste I take it?

-Deck-

Garnet looks down at Terra.

Garnet: Alright, betcha a 20 he doesn't know better.

After Terra agrees Garnet sets Shin down and takes her hands off of his throat. Onyx is between Shin and the door having walked to him from there and he looks at the scene wondering what will happen.

Ninja and Rose are leaning against the railing looking at the chaos.

Ninja: Fool better apologies. Big Garny has a shorter fuse then Ruby these days. *He looks over the side of the ship* Think he could survive a fall from here?

Rose: Maybe with his scarf.

-Far down the hallway-

Geo pats Cassiel on the shoulder.

Geo: That was good practice today. Geo feels confident in new flourishes. We'll have to get Geo ranger Blue and Red to train with us one of these days.

Cassiel: Why didn't you drag them down here with me?

Geo: They seem to be having fun, you were being lone person.

Cassiel: I was talking to Lady Avalon!

Geo: She was busy, you would only disturb her. Geo is sure of this, he save you from humiliation.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
( <3 )

*Cain leans back in the chair a bit*

Cain: no its just Really, Really, Real-ly Strong

Elder

Joan: Well color me interested.

Elder

(What will Shin do? Will he swallow his pride for Terra or will Terra find herself mistaken much to her "Shin-grin" wink

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
* Shade involuntary twitches just briefly, along with his mana flaring up for a slight second upon seeing Chione skittering about on the ceiling, reminding him too much of a spider; which at this point, are his least favorite creature of all time, only being beaten by god damn mole-men. After this, Shade just sort of fidgets for a while, as he gives in to the temptation that has been gnawing at him slightly as he reaches for his messenger bag near the table he was working on as he digs through it a bit and pulls out a few tomes. After he has acquired his tomes, Shade curls up and scoots closer to Kat to the point of he he sort of reclining against her as he starts to randomly flip through the pages of the tome, more so skimming it than actually studying it.

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
No Dr...just no...)))

Terra: Shin? Ya gonna apologize? *She whispers* Ya okie...?

*Couch*

*Kat turns bright red as she feels Shade leaning against her and she looks down at him. She remains seated, fidgeting a bit before she leans against him as well, smiling a bit.*

Aged Hunter

(Doc that pun was bad and you should feel bad)

*Shin looks at Garnet for a moment before looking over at Terra. He lets out a sigh before bowing before Garnet*

Shin : I'm sorry, Garnet. I'm sorry your outfit doesn't fit you.

*Shin quickly gets up, smiles at Garnet and runs out the bar, laughing like an idiot*

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(( A: OW , Doc you hurt my soul with that one -
B: "he runs out the bar" Seems my hood-rat grammar has taken hols in Shaun's mind, yay))

*Cain looks at the bottle laughs a little and takes another drink*

Cain: I'm gonna go with my better judgement here, and NOT give you any of this...you'll literally be useless tomorrow.

*Judas drinks from his bottle*

Judas: Yeah, its been known to ******** with the Mana manipulation of Humans...its on you really.

Elder

(I regret nothing)

-The deck-

Shin has to move around Onyx who trips him up a little with his staff. This momentary stumble gives Garnet enough time to reapply her head lock.

Garnet: You'll have to forgive me, I'm not to keen on social cues, life of experimentation and all that. Leaves a lot of holes when it comes to interacting with people so I'm gonna need a little clarification. Was that an apology followed by an insult or was that sarcasm to further the sting of the insult?

-Living area-

Joan: I've had training with a hang over once. b*****d trainer spiked the drinks, half the class was in shambles the next day. Trainer told us it was about tasting poison and always being away, I say he was a jerk. But fine, if the substance in that bottle has potential effects on humans I'll differ to your judgment Cain.

Ember seeing that Chione is having fun on the ceiling floats over to Ruby and lays across the chair and into her lap.

Ember: 2nd best seat in the house.

Ruby simply smiles.

Opal: Odd... but you should have seen it. This poor gang tried to mug us and Garnet just beat them ceaselessly till they started begging her to stop. She puts her bloodstained boot in front of the guy who had the least blood pouring from his face and tells him to clean it.

Ember: Kinky.

-The Hallway-

Geo emerges from the hallway with Asuka on his shoulder, Cassiel under one arm, and Cassiel is holding Blitz by the ankles as he is dragged along.

Cassiel: I can walk Geo, now please let me go.

Blitz: Curse you Asuka, stop demagnetizing the walls on me! I don't want to go with you loons.

Cassiel: Oh no you don't. If Geo's dragging me along I'm taking someone with me.

Blitz: You crazed angel, let go, I'm gonna have rug burn for days.

Geo and Asuka chuckle at the two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces