Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
*Shade sits up at as well, annoyed that the unpleasantly of having to remember that Kat has that ball and chain back in New Olivert, as he glances over to her again, not being able to distinguish any sort of obvious expression in it.*

Shade: Wow really!? You have to send in @%&#ing paperwork in order to have the unfortunate honor to even see him? Kat, you do realize that like he doesn't own your life or anything right?

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*She mumbles to herself.*

Kat: It's a different kind of world, Shade.....he..kind of does... *Ahem* Well, he is of a high ranking family, so fiance or not, I also have to send in a request to speak to him or any member of his family.

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
Shade: The alternative would be much easier though, just mail him a piece of paper with " @#$% Off " bold and in the center and call it a day. Wait a minute...

*Cuts his sentence off there as he sends her a mind link*

Mind Link: Kat dear, why exactly are you even engaged too him in the first place? Last time i checked, rich people try to keep their wealth horded among themselves?

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Kat sighs, and then her eyes look over at Shad once again as she answers his link.*

..Don't call me- Nevermind. I am engaged to him because 1) My family wasn't incredibly wealthy, but they sure weren't poor, either, 2) I showed great 'promise' at a young age with my gifts in the healing arts, and 3) Lady Crescent took me under her tutelage, thus thrusting my social standing to right in their bracket. All of these made me 'bride material' I suppose, so the agreement was struck. I had no choice in the matter, Shade..

*Her eyes become sad as she looks away, fidgeting with her hands now.*

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
Shade: . . . Even though I can understand why your parents did such a thing, I feel like they need a piece of me along with your fiance for doing this. After all they didn't do jack, all of the last part was what YOU did, what YOU accomplished with blood and sweat metaphorically speaking. I say fight against it kicking and screaming...you don't have to do it alone after all...

*After that, Shade gets up as he makes his way over to Kat and sits down, placing his hand on top of hers.*

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Kat looks up at Shade, surprised. She smiles a bit although her eyes are still sad. She places her other hand over his gently. To everyone else, a quiet, unseen event has transpired between Kat and Shade.*

Dapper Humorist

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Healer 50
*Shade returns the smile, as his eyes dart at everyone and then back to Kat, as he gather a little magic as he puts a very small invisibility spell around him and Kat for a few seconds; more than enough time to lean in and share a tender moment with her as the spell fades away. Those paying close attention, would notice that instead of his usual smirk or grin, he has a small smile instead.*

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*Kat's face is a mild red as she pulls her hat slightly downward, casting shadows upon her face. She looks in Ruby's direction, contemplating yelling for her, but she thinks better of it, not wanting to ruin this moment in time. She fidgets with the silver ring on her left middle finger, getting lost in her own little world.*

Elder

Ruby hasn't broken her gaze from Kat the entire time, rarely blinking. The gears are clearly turning in her mind.

Ruby: I trust you mentioned I would be in attendance. The Knights will be going public with my identity within the next week or two and when that happens we'll become a very visible team when we enter cities. It would cause a lot of problems if some things came to light. Regardless Kat it is your choice how we proceed in this affair. The one who will hold agency in your life will be you...

Her eyes harden and turn completely red. Kat believes she hears blood dripping from Ruby's words.

Ruby: No matter the cost.

Her eyes return to normal and she tilts her head and smiles at Kat before turning her attention to Terra. Her voice is normal again.

Ruby: There are a few things I've been meaning to ask you as well Terra.

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
*Hijiri would sit by quietly as she let the others chat over things while she started to wonder about how things we're going to be going from here. Once the knights announce Ruby to the people she along with the company will be targeted, meaning the break the group had would probably be the last peaceful one they would get.*

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Terra: Nyaa?

Elder

Ruby: Let's start off with the simple ones first. Before all of this...

She waves her hands around for a second.

Ruby: What were your plans? What was the course of your life going to be before the fates dropped a big Ruby boulder in your way?

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas chuckles a bit*

Judas: Ruby Boulder? Sounds like some Cheesy Throw that Geo came up with...Also possibly a redundancy

Elder

Ruby: Please don't say things like that out loud. If Geo gets wind of that name I'm sure he'll use it during the next ranger encounter.
OoC: I want to join but frankly I'm a little confused. What's the plot here? o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff