Homura 0.28787878787879 28.8% [ 19 ]
Other 0.34848484848485 34.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*She smiles and laughs, her ageless eyes looking odd in comparison to her magically formed young appearance.*

Mrs. Crescent: No need to be scared of me. Ya did good. Even Kaya's proud of ya!

*She sits next to him, the bottom of her mage robes flowing after her.*

Mrs. Crescent: So, what's next? Form change, appearance change.....where does one go from here?
"Change? More like a revert...This is how I was before Kadyn found me...before I got demoted to a low demon."

Jurik taps his fingers on the scythe,

"Maybe not exactly like this...but..."

Jurik sighs,

"Kinda wish that going back would bring him back too, though..."

He looks up at Kitty and grins,

"But I guess its better to move forward rather than go back to having Kaya scorch my a** whenever I didn't obey Kadyn."

Elder

The old man drops a single card as he tries to move back.

Noctis tears into the old man, hacking and slashing before cleaving him in two. When the dust settles the old man is still under the blade but there is another old man a few steps back.

Creeper: AHHHH! You killed my escape dummy! Do you know how long I worked on this? Oh well wouldn't be the first time won't be the last.

Escape dummy Creeper: *Sadly* Is it to hard to be called escape mannequin?

Creeper: Stop being such a drama queen. Anyway my turn. This time the cards won't be favoring you.

He throws out several cards which aim to nick Noctis's exposed skin are his face. The cards return to Creeper after they hit or miss.

Ruby: I'm not sure if that thing is alive or if the Creepers a ventriloquist. Either way he's not all there.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Judas stands arms crossed, tapping his index finger on his bicep*

Judas: I'll be back in a few, I'm gonna go have a talk with Cain.

*Judas walks off and looks for Cain, he finds him standing outside in a nearby forest looking down on a Dire bear that he had apparently ended*

Cain: Why are you here? Do you also have a wish to die?

Judas: Cain, why would you tell Milenko to do that? you should know better, Darkness is not that way to obtain power, Dad taught us that much!

Cain: Why do you keep prattling on about that man? He is GONE Judas...I am strong, and I will keep becoming stronger!

Judas: This isn't the way Cain, you may have killed a man!

Cain: He was weak, which makes him expendable. Nothing more than this animal.

Judas: Cain, I will bring you out of this and I'll do it in the ring.

Cain: Why wait? What does it matter if we Fight here or there? We fight none of the gems till after our teams fight anyway. If we bloody each other now what difference would it make?

Judas: No, I will beat you in the ring. I will make you bow to your king in the warriors most sacred battle ground. And you will weep

*Judas turns and walks away*

*Cain roars and shifts to his full chosen state he dashes at Judas and throws a power filled punch, Judas catches Cain's fist and turns to face him*

Judas: If that is the best you can do, you are weaker than you think.

*Judas walks back to the arena. he finds himself a private booth that was not in use, He walks in and sits in a chair*

Judas: What in the nine Hells am I supposed to do about him?

???: One would think like a rabid dog he should be put down...Wait that wasn't very fatherly was it?

*Judas' eyes widen at the sound of his fathers voice, he jumps out of his chair and spins to face the doppelganger that he had seen in town*

Judas: Who the hell are you? what do you want?

???: Heheh...My name is Damien, Damien Kalen BloodGrave.

*Damien's eyes gleam with insanity*

Judas: I don't want to believe it, but I cannot deny it. You look just like my father, the question is Why?

Damien: See me in the ring Judas, I'll tell you everything there, that is...if you beat me.

*Damien walks away leaving Judas with his thoughts. Judas throws himself back in the chair

Sparkly Prophet

8,525 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
*She laughs quietly, nodding.*

Mrs. Crescent: Kaya's an interesting person, I'll give him that much. Ya got the right idea though, Jurik. Keep up the good work, okie? *She smiles, patting him on the shoulder once more before getting to her feet, and walking off. When she is a distance away from him, she mind links up with Judas, her face turning to a concerned expression.*

Ya got this handled....?

Shirtless Lover

Noctis quickly pulled his blade back and blocks the cards with the flat of his blade.

Noctis: Is everyone in this tournament a lunatic? Go ahead and throw out as many dummy's as you like! I'll cut 'em all down. More foes, more fun!

Zephyr snatches one of the cards out of the air and examines it before imbuing it with lightning magic, If it returns to Creeper it delivers a nasty shock. Noctis bolts forward holding his sword position to swing downwards but as he gets into range he thrusts the blade into the ground, smashing it and hopefully causing Creeper to lose his footing if only temporarily. Leaving his blade in the ground he follows up by punching the old man square in the face with the same strength that is used to swing his large sword with such ease.

Elder

One of the cards nicks Noctis's fingers holding the sword and is recalled while another bounces off the sword, flips over, and lands lazily on his shoulder before it too is recalled.

Creeper: It's all about character little man.

Zephyr doesn't like the feeling of the card he is holding. It seems as if it is trying to absorb him into the paper. When he charges it the old man jumps at the shock.

Creeper: Oh, clever little thing aren't you. Oh crap.

He pulls out a protective charm but is still knocked back when Noctis punches him. Random playing cards, talismans, and other enchanted knickknacks fall out of the creepers pockets as he rolls. He picks himself up and begins to glow with an eerie light, a bitter tasting mana fills the mouths of those that have high level mana sensing.

Creeper: What's the matter with you? Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect your elders?

A card floats out from under Creepers cloak, it twirls before it unleashes a large bolt of lightning directly at Noctis. The Creepers arms can not be seen but his cloak is moving as he works on something.

Shirtless Lover

Noctis is hardly phased by the nick on his finger but the lightning gets his attention. He quickly pulls his sword from the ground and swings the blade at the lightning bolt at the very moment it would make contact with Noctis. The lightning courses through the blade for a moment, almost acting as if the lightning had enchanted it before the magic vanishes.

Noctis: Respect in something you've got to earn in my books old man. Being old doesn't automatically make you respectable. You could be as much trash as any youngster. I know someone likely older then you in spades and he's quite an a**.

Zephyr floats over and whispers into Noctis' ear, informing him what he felt from the card.

Noctis: Soul sapping or energy sapping card perhaps? Alright, don't touch them again.

Noctis swings his sword upward towards the Creeper causing the wind to kick up and hopefully cause his robes to move enough to give him at least a small glance at what he is working on then follows up with a horizontal slash while out range of any normal physical attack. Zephyr works on disposing of the artifacts that were strewn about by blasting them with fire bolts.

Elder

The cloak moves and Noctis sees the old man is warping dark energy into something very small.

When he moves to attack while Zephyr strikes one of the cards the card blows up with extreme force unleashing an uncontrolled fireball that engulfs nearly a quarter of the field. The Creep is knocked back by the shockwave the fireball created.

Creeper: You idiot! Be careful! Trying to get rid of enchanted items by blowing them up, jeez what were you thinking? Where was that energy supposed to go?

Shirtless Lover

Noctis is caught off card by the shockwave and loses his footing, causing him to fall to the ground. He stands without missing a step(not literally) and dusts himself off.

Noctis: Idiot? Isn't that a bit harsh? I guess it's fair I did destroy your property but I don't care, my goal was accomplished.

He grips his sword firmly in both hands for the first time during the battle and speeds towards Creeper, ignoring any flames in his path. He gets in close enough and begins to bombard Creeper with full strength blows from the flat of his blade but remains cautious of whatever object he was forming with dark energy.

Elder

Creeper: Just a minute or two more.

The creeper sees the attack coming in and moves to grab a talisman but when he sees that the flat side is going to strike him he jumps up and goes limp causing Noctis to bat him like a baseball across the field.

Creeper: Even with Basil's moves that still hurt like the dickens. Maybe I should have used that talisman. But it doesn't matter now. It is complete.

Creeper flings his cloak open and the dark ball begins to take shape, it forms the outline of a small doll. He pulls out the card that had nicked Noctis's hand, its edge red with two or three drops of blood. These drops fall out of the card onto the black doll, second he pulls out the card that had fallen on Noctis's shoulder, a single strand of fallen hair. This too he lets fall into the doll, with a slight pulse the doll goes from being an outline to a chibi Noctis.

Creeper: Enchantment is where I really shine, but I admit that I have a special place for Voodoo in my heart. Isn't it beautiful?

The Creeper has tied a silver string around his middle finger and around the dolls neck.

Creeper: Let me hold it out so you can see it better.

He tilts his hand and the doll is hung by the silver thread. Noctis feels the effects, while he isn't hanging he can feel the pressure on this throat.

Shirtless Lover

Noctis: Ya know, you really got me by the throat here, quite literally. I will agree though, that is one handsome doll.

He feels his neck for a moment before sticking his sword in the ground and partially ripping one of his sleeves then watches to see if the doll reflects the change. Zephyr seems somewhat panicked by Creepers tactic and moves closer to Noctis and ceases all attacks for fear of provoking him.

Zephyr: I swear if you hurt him i'll rip your f**king eyes out and feed them to you, you stupid a** piece of f**king s**t.

((Thus, the reason Zephyr does not speak much is revealed.))

Elder

The doll doesn't respond to Noctis's movements and the clothing doesn't alter. But he does realize that he is free to move despite the pressure on his throat.

Creeper: Don't be so vulgar. I only need to keep pressure like this for a minute or two before he passes out. Once unconscious I wait for the 10 count and when my victory is confirmed I release the spell. Simple and clean.

Shirtless Lover

Zephyr: F**k you old man!

The fact that the dolls state doesn't change rules out that it has the ability to freely be altered.

Noctis: Sorry Zephyr but it seems like we already have to do it.

Zephyr facepaws and floats in front of Noctis' chest before he turns transparent and sinks into his chest. Noctis' body glows momentarily and his body changes. Once the glow fades he is standing there with fox ears and feet. The voodoo doll is rendered invalid due to the merging. He pulls his sword from the ground.

Noctis & Zephyr: I won't let you pull that little trick again.

The fused being of Noctis and Zephyr conjure a small flame that hovers over his index finger until he pokes his blade. The flame appears to transfer to his sword and it becomes engulfed in flames. The merged being takes a deep breathe and holds it before he completely vanishes not reappearing near the Creeper until after he has taken ten successive blazing slices at him.

Elder

When Noctis vanishes Creeper folds his cloak tightly around him and activates the buffs woven into it. While he still takes the brute force of the attack he doesn't sustain any deep cuts.

Creeper: Ah, two souls becoming one. That puts a damper on my little doll, and I worked so hard to make it. But I suppose if you've upped your game then I should oblige!

The dummy has been stitching itself back together ever since the fight moved away from it. Creeper springs over Noctis and lands next to his dummy.

Creeper: SHOW TIME!

Creeper and his dummy whip their cloaks and with a little movement from the material they turn into capes.

Creeper is revealed to be not an old man but a pretty elfin woman and the dummy is perfectly sculpted to look like her.

Ruby: Alright, I'm done for now. If I see one more bizarre thing in the next 15 minutes... I don't know what I'll do but it won't be pleasant for anyone. I'll... do something, as long as it isn't looking at anymore strangness.

Multiple rings adorn each finger on both her hands and the dolls hands. The two run in opposite directions to get on both sides of Noctis. They point their right index finger at him in the gun fashion.

Creeper & Dummy: Bang

The 1st ring on their finger glows and they both fire out huge balls of fire at Noctis.

Garnet looks at the fight, cataloging the fighters she'll eventually have to slaughter to get to Ruby.

Garnet: Enchanted rings, excellent craftsmanship. Impressive control at such range, decent power also. How many charges did she put into those items though? What other tricks does this woman have up her sleeves?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff