Dangerous Grabber

11,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Dominique Garfield The Event

Zonia Rasm'ssen

Lyriana Couse

"Then what was the purpose?" Lyra commented, smothering the flame in her hand. She really didn't want to look like she was showing off to the new girl... okay, well she was, but it much more modest than others might've done.

"And my manners are lacking lately. Call me Lyra."

Vanessa Vladof Crowliss

"Well not exactly like me. His hair is actually blond, not sand like mine." Vanessa had actually impressed herself with Patricia's foresight in her transformation. Not much had changed physically, but it was amazing what contacts and a pissed off attitude would do to an angel's face over the years.

"Drink? With you, Rel? You know, that doesn't seem so bad..." Vanessa was still just as simple as she always was when she was passive. No one was barking at her, no fangs were bared, so everything was silken.

She made her way to the bar, brushing people aside so Rel wouldn't have to. Not because Rel needed the help, Vanessa was just tired of people doing the same double take when they noticed someone in a wheelchair behind them.

Cissnei Galar The Look

Sjofen Livia

"Nice indeed," Sjofen had kissed her fair share of women before, but not many carried a taste she actually enjoyed. To the point that the alcohol wasn't even apparent until she remembered the doctor before the kiss. She was as outwardly breathless as Lindsey, but she did adjust the collar of her dress shirt so slightly as she fixed her tie.

"Well, Doctor," she said. "I believe introductions will be necessary..." she trailed off as she heard Freya speak up over the crowd. "In just a moment." Giving the doctor's palm a gentle kiss, the mysterious woman disappeared in the crowd.

The party music continued for a few moments before it stopped at the tail end of the next song.

"Ahem. Sorry to stop the music so soon after it had begun. I tried to be ready as soon as the first dance was complete, buuuut, well no one's perfect." The woman stood just to the side of the DJ's booth, microphone in hand. "But I felt since there wasn't a toast done yet to the happy couple, I would step forward."

Sjofen moved down the stairs a bit, a soft spotlight following her. "The Goddess is truly wonderful, isn't she? She watches over all of us, blesses us with her love, her Spark... but not her plans. We call them 'misfortunes' or 'bad luck' or serveral other Grim sworn names when they happen, but don't they normally turn into a gift in the end when we follow them?

"I only came to Rowan on a whim after my previous job in Glaston was terminated. I had my own reasons for coming here, mostly business, but I was pleasantly surprised to run into the now Mrs. Alhberg." She made it to the base of the stairs, holding a champagne flute in her free hand.

"More than pleasantly surprised as I, Sjofen Livia Ahlberg, have not seen my little sister in far, far too long." Her smile grew as she spoke, as her eyes glistened as the light refracted off her glasses. "How thankful I was to the Goddess for allowing me to arrive in time to not only attend her wedding, but be able to welcome one Leonora into the family as well. May you two always work through any bad tides that come your way. Cheers." Holding up the glass, she turned off the mic, setting it on a table as she moved up to the wedding couple.

"You actually don't know how long I've been trying to get a hold of you two to say this earlier," she said. "This was kinda my best chance, so I took it."

Sparkly Seeker

Bernadette Rhodes

Outfit

Araceli Campbell

Outfit

Evangeline Jones

Outfit

Sharon Holloway

Outfit

Faye Penny Fisher

Outfit

Beryl Solis

Outfit

Leisaim Ferron

Outfit

Leisaim felt someone brush against her as she reached for a glass of wine, and turned to raise an eyebrow at the woman who addressed her. Ah, she knew who this was. Winthrope Class, a pilot. A highly attractive pilot with excellent fashion sense. Leisaim tilted her head to the side and allowed the corners of her lips to quirk up in a vague smile. "It's probably easy to spot an unfamiliar face around here. Yes, I'm new." She let her long white hair fall over one shoulder and absently played with it while she took in Winthrope's expression. "I was brought to the wedding by one of the scientists, a friend of one of the brides...I'm a new researcher at Temperance." Leisaim released her hair in order to offer a hand to the pilot. Her greeting was interrupted, however, by a very shocking statement.

"What?" Leisaim dropped her hand and turned to stare at the woman who had introduced herself as Sjofen. That woman...! Her files had been nearly impossible to get into, and even then the information was sparse! And they were hiding something as important as this? ...The frustration quickly gave way to amusement, and Leisaim took a heavy gulp of wine to hide her laughter. When she swallowed, she turned back to look at Winthrope with a wry expression. "That's one hell of a bomb to drop at a wedding. I'd been told that Mrs. Freya Ahlberg had no family."

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Magharet "Megan" Young
The Birdy

"Hi hi! Kris, Zizi!... And you're.... very familiar. I know this face. Hrm... I'm certain. It's been a while. But that laugh you did... That tells me everything. Fyu-hu-hu-hu~! No need for introducing yourself, m'dear. I'm beginning to recall someone like you, though I haven't thought I'd meet the Venus." Megan rubbed her chin, a sparkle of light glittering before her face, thanks to a little residual magic from her bond with Camilla.

She reached to her satchel and pulled out her pocket view, the holo-screen on and setting it on the table. The high end model projected a 3D model of the newlyweds. She poked a button and they started to sway, dancing around in a loop. "I've still got to learn how to apply the full effects of my omni-cam. Took a bite out of all the money I saved up since the previous summers, but I'm proud to have gotten this." The shutterbug flick the screen and it changed to the wedding ceremony. The screen flickered and she sighed.

"Eats through batteries when it's not plugged in, but still. The traditional photos will need time to develop. I don't ming handing out a few copies, once I've printed them out." There was a slight whine from the mic, listening to Sjofen make a toast. It was a very splendid, endearing speech! She reached a splash of wine in a glass and held it up before taking a sip, giggling to herself.

User Image
Etien Titania

The side of the personal jet was emblazoned with a giant, stylized T. The contrails behind it were slowly drawing a heart over Temperance Academy. Looking out one of the passenger windows was the regal Titania Antoinette Josephinea Solarie Titania and currently she smiling. She had used to love her family's estate in France, but after what she had learned had happened in Rowan, she was happy she was returning home. The blond tossed her loose hair over her shoulder, and let out a sigh as the the jet finished writing a connected L and F, which may have taken a few minutes to get just perfect, but Etien trusted Maria would do as she said without question.Her slender fingers grasped a goblet, lifting a glass up, "To the Ahlberg union. À la vôtre santé'!"

She sipped at the bubbling pink drink, setting it down once she emptied it. Perhaps it would be possible to make the wedding, but she had been ordered to report to her grandfather immediately after landing. She dreaded it, knowing it would be about her meeting with her suitors. The thought alone made Etien frown visibly, her bright sapphire eye glinting as she silently expressed her disgust for ever single man that had presented himself to her. she knew they just wanted one of three things, if not all: Money, Power, and Etien herself. The most redeeming of the men she had met was a young man who was very simple, almost as plain as white bread. It was a shame as she had considered allowing him to have her hand, but e had turned out to be just a "peasant" as her father had claimed and had hardly the education to support an empire. She had become numb to the word, peasant, and many words like it, knowing that in temperance there were people who would fit her father's description but were more trustworthy than his stereotyped definition.

♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙♟♙

She stepped out of the limousine, arriving at the glass building, the Titania emblem lit up by several spotlights. The West Tempera branch was the main headquarters of the extensive empire, Etein helped out of the car by her redheaded assistant, greeted by a long line of employees as she entered the building, the human walls leading to the personal elevator to the executive office suite. Maria was reluctant to leave her side, but she was dismissed by the blond with a cold stare. The long ride to the top floor made butterflies in her stomach flutter around, but she remained straight faced, held her chin up, and ignored the strong smell of cigar smoke as the doors opened and she stepped into her grandfather's office.

Generous Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raleigh Lynnette "Ray-Lynn" Der Malian
Outfit

Ray-Lynn looked at her, in the summoner's icy eyes, still fragile ex and patted her on the shoulder.

"Don't be too hard on Mom." She said nothing of Camilla's slip up. "At the same time, don't let her be too hard on you. She's...been unusual lately. Not herself. Everyone says that's normal given...circumstances, but, I know my Mom. I trust my instincts, as limited as they are when it comes to people in my life whom are that constant. Mom is what some would call my rock. My...foundation People must think I'm stupid if they didn't believe I wouldn't notice even small changes with the person who always helped me stand."

Ray let out a long breath as she and Camilla rejoined the group, and she nodded to Cammie before everyone else.

"I'm going to excuse myself for a bit more air. I'll hopefully be back soon."

Taith Aerrow Zavia "TAZ" Turunen
Outfit

Garnet / Gary Hadley
Outfit

Arainia "Raine" Kamaki
Outfit

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Relena Bordeaux
Outfit

Relena frowned as she noticed Vanessa taking the lead and brushing people away. She could do it herself, her mind echoed, but she was grateful, even if she didn't wish to admitting she was. Relena got to the bar in short order, legs together, a thoughtful look on her face.

"You sure you don't wish to find your brother first?" She didn't have much time to dwell on the matter as someone took to the stage to start a toast, and next thing Relena knew she was ordering Whiskey -- but not just a glass. She called for a bottle and two glasses in case Vanessa was into that type of liquor and wished to share.

Somehow she felt like she should of been surprised by Sojfen's reveal. She should of, but alas, when it came to feelings, many seemed rather muted these days. Relena didn't care. It was a trade off: more apathy for less of everything else, well, except the crippling emotions. The anger and jealousy and anxiety and despair. Relena sighed and enjoyed her first sips of bitter, bitter alcohol, finding that it suited her just fine. Bitter and rejected and forlorn much like a former Lady.

"To Freya Ahlberg. Now you know what it's like to have everything. Not in the sense of what people think, but the things that actually matter. Congratulations." There was bitterness in her voice, but she didn't care to hide it. She was sick of hiding. "May it treat you well. May everything treat you well. May you get the best of it all." She said, her tone much more gentle. She was genuine with that. She wanted the best for Freya even if the feeling wasn't mutual. With that, she finished her tumbler and quickly poured the amber liquid into the glass to fill it up once more.

All she wanted to do was drown out everything.

Doctor Melodique Chanson
Outfit

Melodique laughed. "You're speaking to someone whose done thirty-six and forty-eight hour shifts before, Berryl. It's Grim, but I manage it somehow." She grinned at the other woman.

"Well, then, as long as you can make tasty, edible sandwiches I think we're good." She teased lowly with a slight laugh. "I do know how to cook, and rather well I must say, so if you'd like me to contribute to the picnic basket, do let me know." She seemed at easy now, a lot of the anxiety had left. but there was still some trepidation.

"I'd like that. The picnic I mean. It's a wonderful idea."

Leonora R.J. Ahlberg
Outfit

Sojfen came up out of nowhere and Leonora had stayed in rapt attention, surprised at the blond. She was touched that a toast was in order, but when the woman dropped that bombshell, there was a silence as everyone in the room did a double take.

Leonora too lingered over Sojfen's face, comparing it to the one she knew so well, her beloveds. Upon reaching a conclusion, she grinned, tugging Freya close and tight to her body and kissing her temple.

"Thank you Sojfen." She responded first because Freya, well, still seemed to be in a bit of a shock. "I promise to take care of her well. Does this mean I can call you "sis" now?" She grinned before patting Freya on the back and leaning to whisper in her ear.

"A little overwhelmed, honey? Go hug her, or something. Make sure she's all real." She teased. "I told you everything works out."

Andy Carey
Outfit

"I know all that." Andy sounded tired, tugging at dark strands of hair. "I know that. And yes. You sound overly optimistic. Like Leonora?" Andy spoke of the woman with Freya in the suit.

"I was phishing for information earlier when I asked. I do know some things. Stuff related to Karel. Freya knows I use to be Karel. She also knows Karel is responsible for taking her wife's eye. I...don't think she'll take well to me. Especially when she hears Karel is still around."

Andy sighed, tossing head to and fro to shake things off.

"I'm so ********. I shouldn't have come."

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
Outfit

This was something entirely new to Zizi; never before did she have so many people disagreeing with her! She had no group, no gaggle of girls standing behind her to back up her ideas, no support. There was no one to blindly agree with her simply because of who she was. It threw her slightly off-balance to have to defend herself alone.

First came Krisko’s response, a rather noncommittal and nonconfrontational retort that was weak enough that it wasn’t offensive. She came across as the kind of girl, who in a one on one, Zizi could simply fight into submission with ample determination and abrasive vocabulary. Giorgi, on the other hand, actually had a point, and that was a major trip-up for Zizi’s argument. Still, she could recover from that.

”Arriving early is a sign of dedication and any good student would follow that practice,” Zizi spoke, the irritation sparked by Panet very obviously not looking at her threading into her tone. ”I’m not trying to say there shouldn’t be any events held during the arrival, but there should be an option for those of us who prefer an early start to begin with our studies sooner. Maybe a private tutoring session so that ambitious students, like myself, can grasp every opportunity available.”

As she trailed off, feeling pleased that she had made a valid point, Zizi’s ears picked up someone new butting in on the conversation. Naturally, the first thing she heard was the name “miss fun size” and that was quickly all she could think about. Miss fun size! She had only just arrived and she was pettily being nicknamed because of her height! Her eyes were staring stilettos at Megan by the time she was finished with her little speech. Even as Harper began to speak beside her, Zizi pushed out of her chair. She wasn’t going to stand for this. Well... not figuratively, just literally. Literally she had just stood. Kicking her thoughts, she focused her frustration back on Megan, while thrusting a hand out at Harper to silence her.

”Now wait just a moment Miss Know-It-All-Ninja, world class scatter-brain and loud-mouth extraordinarily annoying. Sorry, did I get all that right?” Zizi moved up to get right in Megan’s face, pushing aside her camera and completely ignoring the announcement that was getting everyone else’s attention. ”I don’t remember anyone inviting you to this private conversation, and I certainly don’t remember asking you for a whimsically pointless speech about light, passion, adventure and whatever else you were driveling about. I am here to achieve a goal, and sitting through something as trivial as a wedding for two women I don’t even know isn’t going to bring me even a fraction of a step closer to that goal. I don’t care about future generations, or shadows, or protecting people, or goddesses or anything else. I’m here to improve upon myself, and that’s all. I have been nothing but mediocre my entire life and I will not let dreamy-brained imbeciles with their heads in the clouds, spouting about symbols and spiritual enlightenment or whatever it is you’re talking about, get in my way of what’s important. What’s important is being perfect, being successful, and being recognized by people who matter. I don’t know who you’ve mistaken me for, but my name is Zizi de’Vivio of the de’Vivio family and I don’t suffer fools and I don’t have time for people like you. If you’ve somehow fallen under the delusion that we are somehow friends, or even associated in any way because we are both students in this school, you’ll find that you’re sadly mistaken. And I definitely I don’t need people like you who think they’re so much better than I am standing over me and calling me stupid names just because I’m a little short.”

Though her anger-fueled rant was delivered in a frigid, even tone, Zizi was left breathing a little hard by the end of it. Somehow, getting that all out made her feel worse if anything, like she had just drawn a line for herself dividing her off from these other girls that she couldn’t cross now. But she had no choice, she had to defend herself as she was being driven back into the battlements. Zizi de’Vivio didn’t retreat, she only fell back to rebuild her defenses and plan her counterattack. She wouldn’t be beaten, she wouldn’t fail, not in anything.

User Image
Outfit

Pill’s hand fell as she blinked once again, momentarily lost in a bout of confusion at Madeline’s initial response. Her eyes trained on the finger raised before her, watching it as though in a trance, her expression wondering as if she had never seen such a thing as a human digit before. As her eyes slid back to Madeline’s face, the same look of wonder remained. She wasn’t used to this kind of enthusiasm from the people she interacted with.

As Madeline initiated her explanation, Pill’s attention was equally divided between listening and watching Maddy’s hands gesture as if they had a life of their own. Despite the distraction, each detail was quickly engraved in Pill’s mind. The target was Dallas, along with her friend Krasi. She wasn’t supposed to harm Dallas, check. Secondary objective was to prevent Madeline from coming in contact with ‘secondary’ humans. Her suggestion of entry by air was quickly crossed out, and not because they were wearing skirts. They needed accuracy in this mission, and an aerial assault in such a crowded area would likely result in casualties. The time it would take to burrow would make that approach ineffective, too. Tapping her cheek with a finger thoughtfully, her eyes rolled to stare at the ceiling as she cupped her right elbow with her left hand. The resolution came with a snap of her fingers.

”I’ve got it!” Pill immediately started searching the room for the key component to her plan, scouting and picking through the various cardboard boxes, opening each one to check the contents. ”We need--”

The sound of the door latch shifting was enough to alert her of the interloper invading their secret hideout, bringing Pill spinning on her heel around to face the sole entry to the room. Blocking the exit stood a blank-faced woman, who appeared to be a hostile from her immediate accusation. Pill studied her critically, trying to assess her threat level. There wasn’t really anything obviously threatening about her, but casual didn’t necessarily mean not dangerous. Her stance wasn’t as relaxed as one might assume, and Pill was guessing that if she threw a punch this woman would be ready to counterattack instantly. She didn’t see any other option though, as their only escape route was blocked. Even if the storage room had some kind of ventilation duct to crawl into, Pill would have to leave Madeline behind to be captured, and she didn’t play that way.

”Stay behind me chief, I’ll protect you!” keeping her eyes locked on their adversary, she carefully circled Madeline until she was between her and their enemy. ”If you’re looking for a fight, bring it on!”

Pill’s feet slid into a solid stance and waited to see if the security guard was going to make a move.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Magharet "Megan" Young
The Birdy

"What a brilliantly cool person you are, ma~damoiselle de'Vivo, but you did make a little mistake there. You forgot to mention super cutie, but I understand, it is a very complicated title. " Megan puffed out her chest, or whatever she had in that area, "You don't have what it takes to meet your greatest potential. Self-improvement? Ha ha ha, a dream only for those who have no true ambitions... But you're here, which brings me to this: You can't use your powers without a partner, a partner who you must find. You're not going to get ant stronger by being so distant. Those things that are important can be found in anyone. Surely you don't believe that you're neither perfect, successful, nor recognized by people who matter. It would be pitiful to believe such narrow minded notions."

Megan put her hands on the blunette's shoulder, smiling, "You know, I like you, snowflake. Perhaps its that chilly feeling that's so refreshing. I bet underneath that frosty shell must be someone very warm. I just hope that someone with a hot natured spirit can reach you before. " Megan put some distance between by holding Zizi out at arm's length, "I am Magharet Young, of the Young Family, daughter of the drunk that never has a stable job in his life, a mother she don't even know because she's never met her, and spent most of her time having to fend for herself. Heeeh, it's not easy to smile when you have to look back on things like that. Only thing that keeps me from not doing something as stupid as killing myself is knowing that somewhere, out of these billions of people, there's someone who just might need me and I'll need....You got that?"

Megan released Zizi and smoothed out the girl's shoulders, "I hope that made sense to you. Maybe you'll see what I mean as time goes by. And maybe you'd allow me to be your friend; Any less, and you're just one of the other billion people that happen to be here on Gaia."

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Giorgi Iole Panettiere
Outfit

"You don't remember me, Meggie? We both did a special feature in Temperance's newsletter on the DV competition last year."

Giorgi winced suddenly, thrown off by the return of Zizi's scalding tongue and loaded words. The girl honestly wanted to fight the issue about the party, which was immensely confusing. Temperance encouraged pairs and bonds between the faculty and student, one could even begin the learning process here if they searched in key places. Harper herself was a wealth of information about sparks and their progressive abilities. Her attention was firmly roped when Sjofen's voice echoed over the crowd, reaching across the grounds to pour into every ear. She sat up a little straighter when it was revealed that Sjofen Livia was actually a relative of Freya's. Her jaw slacked a bit, and she found her eyes glued to the bride in question. For as long as she could remember, Freya had been virtually alone in terms of blood. She was an inspiration, and guiltily, one of the people she found herself envying. It was bittersweet news to take in, but she was happy for her instructor. Nothing compared to discovering a person had one more link in the world to connect with. Her attention was so entranced that she heard very little of the dispute between Zizi and Megan.

Winthrope 'Winner' Class
Outfit

"Impressive. Most just come here for the busty babes and fun conversation." She nodded slowly while swirling around her half filled glass. "What field do you research?"

Winthrope paused when the voice of another guest rose through the microphone. Sjofen now commanded the stage and seemingly boasted praises towards the event and its hostesses. Easing into speech slowly, as if arriving to a bright conclusion. She hardly batted an eyelash, however, when her full identity was disclosed. Although she lacked enough boldness to claim she'd suspicions to begin with, she wasn't shy to disclaim being overwhelmed by the news. She had known Freya since admittance, they were loose friends from time to time, but the woman she knew now had evolved past the lack of blood relatives. That was what mattered to her. Still, another Alhberg in their ranks was somewhat exciting.

"It's awesome news, but I care more about Platinum than some long lost sibling who waits a century to show herself for dramatic effect. Woman's already lived most of her life thinking she was the only one of her kind." Winthrope tipped her glass to sip another sample of iced champagne. "Anyway, what field do you research?"

Fluff Powerhouse

20,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200

Brooke Demir

An unspoken confusion came over the tall woman's face as her partner admonished her for apologizing. Brooke was also too caught up in how wild her normally subdued girlfriend appeared at that moment, with her lips prettily swollen and her eyes almost predatory, to think about things properly. I'm not bleeding so you're definitely not being too rough. Jasmine, was Sharon trying to break her? The arousal from that comment hit her heavily between the legs, and Brooke felt her knees shake from the force of it.

"********, you are the best person ever." She gushed shakily and pressed her body flush against her beloved. Sharon would be able to feel the press of cool marble at her back, the heat of Brooke at her front, and the ghostly touches of Brooke's aura as they wound around her like snakes. Her lips were captured again fervently, the crush of them strong enough that Brooke brought her hand up to cradle Sharon's jaw.

Finally, she could seek relief. Sharon had her so wound up she felt like her thread was ready to break, if it hadn't already.

Dallas D’Aubigne

"..." Looking out upon the crowd and looking at all the people, Dallas knew that even the greatest coaxing from even her mother would not have gotten her to sing there tonight. So many unfamiliar faces, some who had watched Krasi with charmed expressions, made her far too nervous to open her mouth on stage - much less sing. "I had fun, Krasi." She admitted quietly. "Maybe I'll sing for you some other time?" She may have some luck in front of familiar faces, as she liked how happy they seemed when she played piano for them.

"A dance?" She perked up and nodded quickly, although paused when she saw the camera Maddy left with them. "But we should see if we can find that girl, Maddy, first. She forgot her camera and we didn't have much time to give it back to her." Carefully picking it up, Dallas cradled it in her hands despite its rough condition.

She understood the importance of well-worn items.

As the announcement was made over the speakers, Dallas felt her jaw fall slightly. Miss Ahlberg had a sister? And she was every bit as pretty and cool looking, too... She sighed a little wistfully, regretting that, because of her young age, she would never have a chance with such proper, wonderful women. "Can you, uhm... See her?"

Freya Ahlberg

"We should probably go find your brother - our brother - and let him hug us both before his pent-up affection grows strong enough to break some bones." She joked affectionately. Leo's brother was one of the best for giving huge bear hugs. They were almost on their way when the music was suddenly stopped, and Freya turned to look with a curious expression on her face. Sjofen was a newer friend, so for her to give a toast was incredibly flatter-

Freya fell still as the messages began to reach her mind. Sjofen Livia Ahlberg? Sister? Sister?

She remained in shock as her wife hugged her, and furthermore when Sjofen finally made her approach. A sister was never mentioned in Freya's files from her past, and her first response was of mild suspicion. But their white-blond hair, blue eyes, the shape of their faces, even their noses seemed to suddenly take on a striking similarity to her. There was no question about some sort of relation and Freya felt, in the deepest part of her heart, that Sjofen was speaking the truth.

Her eyes began to glisten with tears, and although she did her best to hold them back it was far too late. She was crying again from this overwhelming feeling shoving aside the past loneliness in her heart. Her family was growing, and she hadn't even expected it.

Kamiko Hamasaki

As she watched her friends hesitantly regard each other, Kamiko felt a pang of sadness. Sad, because their last year together seemed so far away with all of these nervous jitters and awkward silences and unease. She hoped that this year would bring them together again, because her friends' happiness meant a lot to her.

Kamiko was puffing her cheeks out slightly in deep thought when her pair dove in for a kiss to her cheek. And that, despite everything else, could always bring a large smile to her face. Especially because her pair was always so sweet and funny about it! "Yaaay~!" She eagerly sought closeness with her pair, although she tried not to get too clingy for the moment. Not when Shannon was burning up!

"Yeah," Her mood mellowed sadly at the thoughts of the older woman and her pain. "I want to see how she's doing, because we didn't hear much from her this summer." She fell quiet when the announcement was made, and she straightened up in her surprise.

"Huuuuuuuuuh?!" Freya-san had a sister?!

Lindsey McNeil

Despite the event of her victim's disappearance, Lindsey still appeared particularly pleased about the way that went. Sjofen's kiss had ignited a smolder inside of her, leaving Lindsey to burn up in her desire to just lose herself in the velvet of someone else's tongue. She and Sjofen would have to do proper re-introductions later, because she spotted someone across the crowd who looked grumpy enough to kiss.

Luckily, she received a little extra courage when one of the waitresses came to her directly to offer her a glass. This was... Just fantastic, in her opinion! Lindsey downed it without much thought and slipped through the crowd like a shark. When she approached Mercie and Faye, it was when they were too distracted to notice her (hopefully!).

Lindsey approached from the back and gently tapped Mercie's shoulder. Upon turning, she caught Mercie without hesitation by the lips. Although Mercie was old enough to attract Lindsey's attention, she was young enough that the redheaded, drunken doctor wanted to make it good!

Torrin Berne

sweet sapphoria rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Partying Cat

7,525 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Krasimira Lala Genadiev
Outfit

"Yes, of course."

7 + 4 = 11 - 5 = 6 Success~!

Krasimira closed her eyes quietly, bringing brief darkness before a world of color exploded across the back of her eyelids. It was always mind-blowing to see the world in shades aside from the uniform black, white, and gray. She could not identify them however, and sufficed to merely admiring them as her inner sight sought out Madeline.

"She and another guest are in some bit of trouble with an adult. Apparently they have created a disturbance."

Her voice, as per usual when speaking while her seer abilities were activated, blended into three different tones that echoed in distinct order. Before closing the channel she paneled over the third party, one she neither recognized or knew. Pill was an unusual name and face. When she opened her eyes again, then allowing them to adjust, she smiled to Dallas and nodded triumphantly.

"I know where she is. There is a girl, Pill, and Miss Rhodes is in the process of apprehending them. We should probably make haste before one or the other causes any great disturbances. They are searching for you in an attempt to get that camera." She gestured lightly to the object cradled in the girl's arms and pounced over the side of the stage platform. "This way, Miss D'Aubigne."

ю Mercie Janice Lorrings ю
Outfit

Throughout the exchange of reveries and quiet words about the festivities, her eyes while churned skyward. Folding both arms and rubbing her chilling shoulders. The night was full of revelations. A new Lorrings would enter the world soon, Temperance had returned to whatever state it had been prior to the rebellion, and the curious summoner, Sjofen Alhberg, was sibling. The announcement was dull to her, mostly in part to not knowing much of the instructor's history. Her attention remained on the stars until someone lightly tapped her shoulder. She turned gradually, feeling the grip of fatigue constrict around her muscles. To her wonder, and slow horror, it was Lindsey who stood behind her. Before she could react the redhead had trapped her lips. Without much bite or malice, she wiggled away and pressed a palm to both lips. Try as she might she could not hide the furious coloring of her cheeks before whipping around to march off in the opposite direction.

'What the ********]
XXXXXMadeline HavelthorneXXXXX

User Image

---

XXXXXSyko HyojiXXXXX

User Image

"The purpose, was to see if you had a lighter," Syko simply nodded when being given her name. She didn't seem particularly bothered by it, though her name had been given for a while now, "Okay, Lyra..." Her eye still focused on the tall girl. No answer? She was a mildly absentminded giant. It was going to be a task, learning anything here, "So, was there something you wanted to ask me?" Syko's tone of voice seemed to suggest she already knew the answer.

XXXXXHarper VastineXXXXX

User Image

Harper jumped at Zizi's sudden movement, but it had it's intended purpose. She quickly became silent. It was getting a little out of hand very unexpectedly between Megan and the newcomer. The argument going from one to the other, she found herself trying to figure out a way to agree with one or the other, but that was not her job! Her job was a staff member of Temperance. That, along with being the only adult at the table... She felt she really should do something before this got away from them.

"E-excuse me!" Harper raised her hand to intervene, "While I do see points on either side, and I would certainly encourage you two becoming friends, perhaps any disagreements should be held until after the wedding. We don't want to disturb an event that's so important to someone, right?" They may have just continued talking right over her, but the librarian really did try. But when the music fell silent, her attentions were drawn away from the table. Even she, who hadn't spoken to the pair since they had attended temperance together over a decade ago, knew a little about Freya. Enough that no sister had been mentioned.

Harper's eyes went to her in the crowd, expecting, what? For some reason, she felt as though this had caused tension, but found Freya crying joyful tears. When the applaud rose to Sjofen's toast, she joined in a moment later. Looking back to Megan and Zizi, the librarian gave a small, but newly reinvigorated nod, "Very important,"

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
Outfit

”A partner?” Zizi burst out, completely losing her cool in one fell stroke. ”What do you mean I need a partner? I don’t need anyone’s help.”

Megan’s words curdled her stomach, and Zizi’s expression turned from coldly calm to particularly sour as they set in. She would have to rely on someone else in order to succeed? That couldn’t be right, could it? She wasn’t here to make friends, she was here to better herself! No matter what this girl said, perfection and recognition were what paved the road to success and happiness.

”You... like me?” She couldn’t understand why Megan was smiling after all this. Why was she being so... friendly? It was utterly confusing, and Zizi soon found her cheeks were starting to feel heated. Somewhere, muffled as if her ears were filled with water, she heard Harper trying to stop their argument, but it didn’t matter. Zizi knew it was already over. ”I... no, you don’t make any sense to me at all, actually. Just forget it.”

Pulling back, she returned to her seat feeling a little dazed, though she couldn’t really understand why. Maybe it was because she had no idea whether she had just won that argument or lost it, or if it had even been an argument at all. Putting her elbow on the table, she rested her cheek against her palm and looked down at the floor, feeling a vague sense of unease as she went over in her mind what Meg had just told her. Did she really have to find a partner? That alone might doom her to failure before she even started. She had never gotten along with anyone she could remember, not her parents, not her brothers and sisters. Not even her friends really liked her, she just ordered them around and they did as they were told. There was no real friendship in that. Friends were for commoners, people who had no wealth or power. That was why she had no real friends, not because no one could stand being around her. If she wanted friends she could make friends easily, she just didn’t care. She didn’t care at all. Zizi would simply overcome not having a partner to rely on the same way she had overcome every other handicap she had ever faced--by working harder and devoting all her time to studying. Back in her comfort zone, she found she could shake off the vague unease, though if she didn’t know better she might have thought she felt it simply recede to the back of her mind.

User Image
Outfit

Krisko Weaver

Honestly, there was just so much going on at this time. Zizi was apparently certain that this wedding was a waste of time. That and that she had no idea that pairs were needed to unlock a spark's power. Megan seemed not very worried about Zizi's rant and seemed to have even disarmed the girl's anger. Panet was not angry, and while Harper seemed a bit annoyed with Zizi's reaction, everyone else seemed not to notice what was going on at this table. There had been some toast and some big announcement from the woman making the toast. The last name was familiar... that was the last name of the couple. Peeking beyond the crowds of people, she saw the one, Freya, crying. So... this new woman was the sister of Freya?

Well... her input was not exactly needed. Letting her hands rest on her lap, Krisko stayed quiet for now. At this point, the wedding was bound to wind down. Or at least it seemed as if it would. This being the first wedding that she had ever attended, the blonde had no idea how long they were supposed to last.

Sparkly Seeker

Bernadette Rhodes

Outfit

Bern looked unamused by Pill and Madeline'a antics, and was actually a little offended that they thought she would resort to physical violence (though being called a waiter didn't bother her in the slightest, it wasn't unusual for others to mistake her for a man anyway). "I'm not looking for a fight, believe it or not." She made a point of holding her hands up, showing that there were empty. She still blocked the doorway of the closet, but only to keep the pair from dashing off before she got a proper explanation. "I think I have a right to be concerned, since you caused half the waitstaff to fall over. It may have been an accident, it might not have been, but by running off and hiding you just made yourselves look suspicious." The two of them looked like they would easily become the next troublesome duo at Temperance. Hopefully they would at least learn that there was a place and time for their shenanigans, and a wedding reception certainly wasn't it.

"Now, you mentioned that there was a missing artifact. I'm willing to help you get it back, and before you ask, there isn't any catch. I'd just like to do this in a manner which won't include catapults or burrows." Bern raised an eyebrow at Madeline. Teenagers these days.

Araceli Campbell

Outfit

Evangeline Jones

Outfit

Eve didn't bother hiding her grin this time, not when Nami was actually stuttering. "Sure, sure, whatever you say." She sang, lightly tilting her glass so that the champagne would swirl. When the other girl challenged her, Eve was prepared to respond but paused out of respect when Sjofen stood up. She clapped politely when the shocking announcement was over with, and Eve looked both amused and weary.

"You know, I feel like this night can't get much crazier. Getting a little red-faced won't be the end of me." Eve knocked back the rest of her champagne and set it down before grabbing another glass. "Bring it, Sho. Let's see what you've got under all that fluffy softness I just saw."

Sharon Holloway

Outfit

Sharon breathed in sharply when she was pressed firmly into the pillar, and one of her heels slipped right off her feet as she tried to raise herself higher for better leverage. With little else to do with a dangling leg, she wrapped it around one of Brooke's legs and relied on the other woman's weight to keep her pinned to the pillar rather than stumbling for balance on one high heeled shoe. "If I'm the best then I really don't have any words to describe you." Sharon hissed between kisses, nuzzling into the hand at her jaw.

She and Brooke hadn't kissed like this before. Not this rough and this long. Over the summer Sharon had kept her distance, still feeling conflicted about the fact that she was dating Brooke while living in the home that she and Terra had shared. But now that she had finally realized that Terra wouldn't hold any of this against her....well, Sharon was more than okay with kisses like this. It was amazing that she even had the presence of mind to keep balancing on one leg, though the arms she had wrapped around Brooke's neck were probably keeping most of her in place. She shifted in Brooke's grasp and the resulting friction startled a broken sound from her throat, causing her to lift her chin and break the kiss so that she could catch her breath.

Faye Penny Fisher

Outfit

Despite their rocky meeting the previous year, it was deceptively easy to fall back into a familiar state of mind around Mercie. Faye even laughed once or twice, though it was subdued. They both paused when a toast was made, and Faye took advantage of the moment to pick up a glass of wine. Sjofen's announcement was shocking, but Faye only raised an eyebrow. Well, if it were true then Freya would probably be very happy. She silently wished them the best, and looked back at Mercie to continue their conversation. Lindsey McNeil proved to be sneakier than she expected, though, and it was more than a little shocking to find the doctor kissing Mercie right on the mouth.

".....What..." Faye didn't have a chance to react properly before Mercie stormed off. She gave Lindsey a rather unimpressed look, then knocked back half her glass of wine with surprising ease for a sheltered sixteen year old. There may have been a new crowd of people, but social functions never really changed.

Beryl Solis

Outfit

"I make a mean tuna sandwich." Beryl assured. "I'm not too bad at salads either. But if you want to add to the basket there will be no complaints from me." Beryl was practically beaming with joy, and she was relieved that Melodique had relaxed again. She knew that it was going to take a while for the doctor to open up to her completely, but she was willing to put in the effort even if the two of them remained as just friends. "I'm glad you like the idea. You know, the summer is nearly over and I haven't gone on a proper picnic even once in the past few months. I'll have to figure out where the basket and blanket went."

Any further rambling was interrupted by Sjofen's announcement, which had Beryl gaping in disbelief. "Are you serious? Sjofen...I've worked with you for months, and I never made that connection...?" With the two faces next to each other in her mind, it made a lot of since. Sjofen and Freya shared a lot of features, and Beryl was almost ashamed that she hadn't picked up on it sooner. "What a way to find out though..."

Leisaim Ferron

Outfit

"Platinum?" Leisaim echoed curiously, though she figured it was a nickname for herself. She'd been called worse things, so she only inclined her head and hummed in a thoughtful manner. "I'm studying the relationship between Sparks and DVs. A simple field, considering the leaps and bounds that have been made in recent technological advances, but it never hurts to try a little harder." It was something she knew about and it wouldn't be hard to keep up with the work, which was what Leisaim needed as she searched for an alternative job. "Ah. I never introduced myself properly. I'm Leisaim Ferron, it's a pleasure to meet you."

It was strange, using her own name. In fact it felt completely wrong giving it away to a stranger (though not quite a stranger, since Leisaim knew so much about Miss Class already). But with the fall of the old Council, she needed to come to terms with the fact that her services would likely no longer be used by the military. A spy who worked for the old regime, no matter how emotionally detached they were, was still a spy and a threat. She might be 'Leisaim Ferron' forever. That thought terrified her more than the idea of being caught on any of her jobs.

"What's your name?"

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Magharet "Megan" Young
The Birdy

The seemed to be a calm after all their rallying, the shutterbug giggling as she took her seat and crossed a leg over the other. Zizi's expression made her feel a little bad, but maybe a little reality check would help her along. The brunette had a hunch that the girl had some hidden talent in her. There wasn't any more to think about that; Time would tell.

"Sorry, Panette, I do remember. Just been a lot of people over the last year hat I've had to work with. Hee hee, I want to get good at DVs. Those new share skates that came on the market looked really cool. I hear they might start having events for them if it takes off. I watched these people called aggressive skaters and they're really hot stuff. Though people still seem to like Lifting since you don't need to share ." Meg had lost track of what was going on with the party. She rubbed her shoulder before picking up her holo-viewer and slipped it back into her bag. Suddenly, she hopped up in alarm. Things were sinking in. Sjofen was Freya's sister! That was big news! She whipped around and saw Cam waving to her, a small camera in hand. Megan smiled and gave a nod, but she knew that the redhead wasn't the best at taking pictures. It would be out of focus, be obstructed by a finger or lock of hair, or not even take the picture at all cause it ran out of batteries.

Capture: "Unexpected Development!" 5+4=9
Memory captured.

She raised her camera and pointed to the trio of women and clicked, letting out a sigh as the shutter clicked. Almost missed something important.

Enduring Hunter

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
c h r o n exxxs t e y z oxxxa e f e n t
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Vest[Pants]

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
n a m i d axxxc h i k oxxxs h o
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Without jacket]

What? Freya had an older sister? And that was Sjofen? That was the mysterious person? Seeing Freya break down in Leo's arms startled her too, but Nami couldn't relate very well to how it might have felt. But knowing that she had a family now, someone she could call her own, must have felt relieving. To have someone else to hold dear in your life, better than having lost everything. Nami had to be glad for Kianna and Chiko, the additions to her tiny, three-person family they had. "Having seen Chrone pass out from a single glass of wine, seeing you in an actual dress, attending a wonderful wedding, and you catching me then. I don't think this night can get any crazier."

Her eyes narrowed at Eve when she accepted the challenge head on without hesitation. Setting down the wine glass and picking up another, she took this one a bit slower, actually savoring its sweetness before setting it down. Oh, she could handle more. Much, much, much more."Don't come crying to me when you find out I'm a wolf in sheep's wool. Looks are deceptive my dear friend."

Little did Nami know, the night would be very, very long and much crazier than she believed. Both during the wedding, and delving deep into her past.
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
a n n a b e lxxx" a n a "xxxw i s t e r i a
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"You sound overly optimistic. Like Leonora?" Ana bit her lip tightly. She leaned off the wall and walked a small distance away in order to contain her bubbling emotions. Her eyelids remained shut after a blink and she struggled desperately to keep them under check. No, she couldn't lash out at Andy. This was not her fault, this was no one's fault and no one's problem but hers. She repeated this over and over again in her mind to keep herself from losing it, from turning into that over a year ago.

"I was phishing for information earlier when I asked." What? So she had been used solely for information gathering on the couple? Granted, that would have been fine if Andy had no idea about the couple and that would have been fine with Ana. But the tipping point was everything that came after. Everything that came crashing down on her. Everything that just showed how naive Ana truly was.

"I do know some things." What?

"She also know Karel is responsible for taking her wife's eye."

"I...don't think she'll take well to me."

Wasted... breath? Ana stood stock still, her mind frozen in place with everything she had just comprehend from Andy's lips. Everything wasn't... right in Ana's mind. Of course she had gotten used to the feeling of being used as a simple tool, but she had come back to Temperance believing that maybe she could start anew. But this first night back proved her wrong.

Very. Very. Very. Wrong.

"No, you're quite alright being here. You know them at least, you just wanted a bit more information was all." Ana's hand clenched into a fist tightly, her nails digging in so hard to her palm it bled. But who would notice the bloodstains on her already red dress. "If anyone ******** up, it was me. Me coming here tonight. Who am I kidding? Out of commission four years? I'm too old fashioned, can't keep up with today anymore." Anger, confusion, deception, disappointment, worthlessness. All things she wouldn't have normally felt - yet everything was mixing into one giant heated pot and wanting to boil over. But she had to keep a tight lid on all of these feelings. Andy? She was everything she was, and everything the other was too. But she wasn't either of them, nor was she part of that group. The albino felt like she was being backed into a corner, forced down to her knees and then her head and told to just stay put until she was needed again. Then back the same old way again. Who could blame her? She had been the weak one to let herself be captured, the weak one in letting others take advantage of her and pull information from her? Both them and now here.

No, she couldn't blame Andy. She couldn't blame anyone - this had been her decision to come along, to take a step forward, but was it in the right direction? Lowering her head towards the ground, she brought her hands in front of her and clasped them together tightly, her nails digging into the back of her palms as well. She wanted to help the Sparks, help the Potentials here in growing. But what use would she be? She'd just be a model of inferiority, of uselessness. Of someone who could be easily used, then tossed away. Feelings? They didn't matter anymore. She had been stupid enough to believe she would have an impact on anyone.

"Well, I won't keep you much longer. I believe you may have other business to attend to, so please do have a good evening, Andy."

Not good.

Ana didn't even turn around to look the lanky Guardian in the eye. She couldn't, not with the amount of unwelcome emotions nearly bursting out of the pot. She didn't care if anyone would follow her, or if she was stopped by anyone. This evening had been a disaster for her, just another reason, another perfect example of how much of a screw-up she had become from the day she had been captured.

Typically a walk helps calm the mind down, gets rid of the stress and anger that a person might build up within his or her system.

Well, that was exactly what Ana was going to take. A walk. A very long walk.

Right back to her apartment to think her decisions over one more time, before stepping out of that door again.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff