Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Aramitis Silverion
Third Prince of Veshalon

Where am I? The front door of the Northern hall.
Who am I with? Aedalus.
How am I feeling? Somewhat angry.

Aramitis nodded along as his brother talked, his earlier blush fading quickly like the light from the sun. "I'll do what I can to keep our sisters in order." He said 'Not that they'll listen to me, but I can try...' he thought. Aramitis tripped slightly, catching himself easily. Dammed boots...

Aramitis frowned at his own clumsiness, and also at the content of his brother's speech. "What do you mean, I can figure it out?" He said, blushing again. Had he been an animal you would have been able to see his dander rise. "What do you expect me to do? Marry some Renlovian princess just to keep the peace? I don't know if you remember but Renlovi is an enemy too! I'd feel filthy for even bedding one of those human royals." He huffed childishly. "I can be pleasant with her, but I certainly hope anything else isn't in your master plan."

He looked back forward as they moved up towards the door to the northern building. "I'll just try to keep this a normal party, enjoy myself... I'll try to ignore the nature of those attending." His frowned deepened. He reached to his belt to retrieve his mask, a Veshalon Volta mask. He gently tied the ribbon behind his head, taking care to not catch his hair in the knot. The mask did a terrible job of hiding his identity, as his horn made it obvious for anyone to determine who he was.

Friendly Friend

User Image
Aedalus Silverion
Second Prince of Veshalon

Currently: The ball, I suppose.
Alongside: Aramitis
Doing:Talking

Aedalus was rapidly scanning the crowds, taking in as many details as he could and trying to reconcile the crowdedness of the area with what he knew to be the dimensions of the place. He suddenly found himself in another of his conditions where he was too focused on things and he forgot he was in the middle of something. Luckily, the shifting nature of what he was focusing on made it easy to focus back on Aramitis, but he had missed a little bit. His brother was upset about something. Context clues let Aedalus figure it out quite quickly, but it still took the man a moment or two to focus enough to come up with an answer for his brother.

"A woman is not a nation. An heir is not a ruler. A name is not a blame." Aedalus spoke calmly and quietly, despite his brother going in the opposite direction he might have hoped. "'Those' humans? Really, brother? You do realize the only difference between them and us is our horns, do you not? Really, I could never understand even mild discrimination. They are people. And before you say it, I know what you meant, but it does well to realize how the things you say sound prior to saying it. People make mistakes. The easiest mistake to make is to not question everything. You do it sometimes yourself. It is the easiest mistake because those without power can only resist by questioning what is happening. You can not fault others for things you yourself must work on. Are you understanding what I am saying?" He paused before adding one additional thing, "Besides, I am sure our people killed plenty of theirs in the conflict and she seems able to look passed that. Losses of life are all regrettable, great or few."

Questionable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The Lady Caelia Rhydderch
A Noble of Shildra
ina
With: Nee-chan, Artemis and Umbral
Thoughts/feelings:

User Image

Caelia only smiled slightly and nodded as Tyria gave forth her condolences, she had no idea what was bothering her mother other than it was a chronic illness that had manifested in her blood, or at least that was what she’d been told. Still, she could not believe that they would have sent her here for the reason that , that Aion suggested! Oooph! She wanted to shake him!! Shake him so hard that even Neptu could hear his teeth rattle inside of his head.

However her interest was soon captured by the eye patch upon the strange boy that had appeared “ Do all of you have large families? “ She questioned suddenly as her green eyes sparkled beneath the mask, it was just that she had often thought that her adopted sister’s family was brilliantly large but here was another royal family that had an abundance of children, what did the king and queen do all day? Surely ….? Eyes wide caelia’s head shook violently from side to side as she tried to shake that most horrifying thought from her head. oh, oh She was supposed to say something now? Staring blankly at Artemis Caelia racked her brain as she tried to recall what the other had said, something about the dress being pretty? Well it had been hers……. “ Th-thank you “ She stuttered as she suddenly sweeped down into a curtsy “ and you do look the same!” There, that sounded regal ri-right? AHhhh….. With a laugh she suddenly pounced Artemis’s arm “ So much so ,can I steal a dance…. And, and, once you" Quickly flashing Umbral the warmest smile she had she couldn't help but add " have told nee-chan the story, can I steal a dance from you too? “ It went without saying that she would dance with Tyria, even if she had to sneak off and do so ! Though “ Nee-chan … where do you think they found all of these people? “ It was almost scary given how quickly this had all happened in her mind, to host something this large well… Welll… She was going to guard nee-chan’s honour. And that was that! No marriage for her unless she wanted it!

Questionable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Asher Cain Kushrenada
The youngest Prince of Renlovi
With: with Antoine and some woman.

User Image

“ Tch, freedom? Are you blind ?!” Asher asked incredulously. He’d been given more leeway in some aspects but was he free of the manipulations of his parents? No. How could his brother survive the manipulations of their father and have survived? Heh, if someone had told him that Vrais had concocted the reason behind the disappearance of his second eldest brother Asher would not have been surprised. To him, it was the most obvious suspect. “ Or just an idiot?” The prince demanded as he lifted an eyebrow. This was ridiculous “ Pah,you talk of duty and enjoying, what the hell do you think this party is for?” Surely Antoine had not missed the bloody memo? Well he was not going to spell it out again.

Glaring out from beneath his mask Asher’s eyes blazed a fiery black, a glare that did not diminish as an overloaded woman started to approach the two. Even as a human he had to wrinkle his nose in disgust at the smell of alcohol emanating from her. How the hell did she not manage to spill one single drop was beyond him as she somehow managed to precariously balance those five glasses. Arching an eyebrow at the woman as she failed to move on Asher couldn’t help but glare silently as she started to speak, great, just bloody great. Now he had to deal with this on top of a stupidly naïve brother. When was the world ever going to knock announce of sense into anybody , PAH!

“ Tch “ Making that irritated little sound Asher stepped back after greeting her with a formal bow. He couldn’t help but wonder what it was she was after. “ So, princess Asher smirked as his eyes bore down into hers “ are you telling me I should look on you less as a woman?” Because in all honesty to him, knowing how females could be, that would be a most idiotic reason to try and drink “ You are just a woman? What the hell else could you have been?” Delibertly not taking her words the way she'd intended him to Asher narrowed his eyes further as he tried to figure out just what she was up to.

Friendly Friend

Umbral Xanalos
Second Prince of Jalxeer
Currently: In Ziora's room, then at the ball
Alongside: Ziora and Artemis, then Artemis and her friends
Doing: Trying to deal with this situation

User ImageUmbral watched everything that was happening, entirely confused. He didn't know these people, so the switching of identities - or whatever was going on - wasn't really going to change anything to him. He just looked back and forth between his sister and Tyria until eventually the conversation turned to him, causing him to flinch. He had almost hoped to just stand on the edge of this conversation awkwardly without needing to be dragged in, but of course Artemis wouldn't allow that. "Um, hello, both of you. It's very nice to meet you both." Tyria greeted him in turn and went on about the number of people at the place and Umbral just absentmindedly nodded along until she brought the conversation back to him. Before he could tell his story, 'Amber' asked him for a dance after grabbing on to Artemis to dance with her. "It would be my pleasure." He said. His love for dancing broke through his shyness, generally, so long as he didn't have to be the one to ask.

"My eye? Well, it's,uh, not that much of a story. There was this riot, due to the civil war, and I, uh, got involved. But I'm not really that much of a fighter. And, well, there was this great big brute of a man, and he had, like a shattered bottle he was fighting with and, after I managed to dodge until he fell to the ground - I think he was drunk - I went to, well, knock him out so he couldn't hurt me, and a guy with a pitch fork got me while I was, I guess, distracted. It hurt a lot. I don't remember what happened next, but when I came to, there was a lot of blood and I had an eye patch, and they told me the riot had been quelled." Umbral glanced back and forth between the two newcomers, hoping he hadn't bored them with his story.
User Image
Aramitis Silverion
Third Prince of Veshalon

Where am I? The Masquerade Ball.
Who am I with? No one in particular.
How am I feeling? Calming down.

Aramitis' mask did not hide his identity. But it did hide his scowl. "I know what I will and wont do. That is not going to change brother. I'm not discriminating against humans, you of all people should know that I have no problem with humans. Some humans lived in Veshalon too if you recall. I'm not Axel." Aramitis decided to leave Aedalus with that remark as he turned away quickly and threw open the door, his cape billowing dramatically.

He strode into the ballroom, passing by two guards who nodded to him. He nodded in turn, shallowly albeit, but nodded none the less. The music is what first caught his attention. Quickly followed by the movement of the attendees, and then finally the smell of flowers, food, and wine. He smiled, to himself since no one could see it, and moved along the perimeter of the room to where the wine was.

Ah yes... Ymirian White Wine. Aramitis took a glass, holding it under his mask to let the fumes waft up. Perfect... He lifted the mask to allow himself a drink, and tilted the glass carefully. He sipped daintily at the wine, savoring the taste. He could get used to this...

While sipping at his drink, Aramitis scanned the room. The first thing that caught his eye was his sister. He easily recognized the curve of her horns. He did not recognize the set of horns that was busy holding her hand. He cursed mentally, making a note to keep an eye on Ilithyia as the night progressed. She was, of course, an adult and could make her own decisions. But he could not afford losing track of a family member. Not this early at any rate.

He also caught Axel's horns in the crowd. He doubted Axel would do anything so soon, but he decided to try to keep an eye on him as well. Aramitis' champagne eyes darted about the room more, giving him a slight headache. He closed his eyes as he finished his glass. 'I need to calm down...' He took a deep breath, making a point to release it through his nose, it felt more calming. Aramitis picked up another glass and leaned back against a table, formulating a way to join the party and enjoy himself.

Friendly Friend

User Image
Aedalus Silverion
Second Prince of Veshalon

Currently: The ball, I suppose.
Alongside: No one, until I found Kale and some woman he is with
Doing:Greeting various people

Aedalus watched as his brother left in a huff. Of course he hadn't listened. Aramitis had only heard his brother speaking negative of him, ignoring the actual message. It wasn't about discrimination. It was about looking passed nationalities and seeing people, a thing a lot of nobles seemed incapable of doing. Or even properly understanding. It was the one thing that would make the difference between this peace treaty lasting or their nations all falling to the Firshan Empire together. Aedalus took a deep breath and cleansed his mind of his frustration with the mindset before starting to walk around the ball with a polite smile on his face.

Aedalus scanned the crowds for people he might need to know, which was difficult considering it was a masquerade. He noted his sister at some point, and Axel at another, and relocated Aramitis with some wine. The prince greeted and exchanged pleasantries with various people, sometimes discussing the amount of people here, other times discussing politics, a few times having to make up a story to explain his limp while keeping the person he was speaking to entertained. He eventually noticed someone who might have been the prince he had met and nearly went drinking with earlier in the day and decided to walk over and greet him and the woman he was with. At a masquerade, perhaps you were supposed to hide your identity, but demons' horns tended to mark them easily. And if that didn't, his limp was a dead giveaway. "Greetings."

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
User Image
Artemis Xanalos
Third Princess of Jalxeer
With: Her brother Umbral, Tyria, and Caelia
Outfit: Kimono pattern, Headpiece, Sash accessory, Mask

With the mention of using different names, Artemis thought for a moment...and then shook her head. "Hmm...not that I know of...far as I know, going incognito isn't required for this sort of thing." Sure it was a masquerade, but that didn't mean one had to hide their identity completely. As Tyria explained her story regarding dresses, Artemis couldn't help the mutual feeling. Her mother had started plenty of arguments with her regarding formal wear...but sometimes, it felt like her mother only did it to piss her off out of her own amusement. Whatever the case, she never stopped Artemis from doing what she wanted, but alas, the Queen was not the kind of women who went down in a fight so easily.

A light blush creeped Artemis' face with the comment, followed by a chuckle and nod. "Damn straight; Getting it had been the right choice after all....that dress I'd 'left' at home? Well, turns out my mother found it, sent it here, and ordered around five maids to wait outside my door to tackle me in case I made a run for it..." No one could see it, but with enough imagination, one could see a vein mark as seen in some cartoons appear on the top side of her head. "I literally had to convince the maids I would dress accordingly, willingly. Getting ganged up to wear a dress isn't exactly pleasant..." she rubbed her head, the very thought was a headache, how controlling her mother tried to be. "I kind of envy you, being able to get away with wearing that tux," she laughed.

Artemis couldn't help but raise a brow and smile at Caelia's bashfulness. in regards to her looks, but the question involving her family was something she never questioned... "I'm the youngest sister, as said before, Umnral is the youngest brother...Our sister Ziora and our brother Dimitri are the eldest...you could say Solar is the middle child. So...yeah, we do have a pretty big family." It suddenly made her wonder, did all royal families have a large number of children like her mother and father? Honestly, it was something she never questioned.

It wasn't long after Artemis thanked Caelia for the comment did she soon find the princess on her arm, and couldn't help but give a charming smile. "Why, I would be honored to have this first dance with such a lovely maiden~" And besides, just because she was here, didn't automatically mean she would dance with someone. Considering she only knew a small number of royals- being Tyria, Amber and Aion, and that one pissy prince, she supposed, dancing with Caelia might just be the only dance she'd get. But honestly, she was more than happy to dance with her. She may be shy, but Caelia was pleasant to be around. Pity Artemis wasn't dressed like a prince....no she didn't like girls in that way, but heck, there was no harm in dancing with another girl!

She stood and watched as Tyria and Umbral introduced themselves, relieved that, even if Caelia's cover was blown over, it would be a very little issue. "I bet you anything she's off getting drunk again...or climbing trees. Do Inugami climb trees, tho?" A pondering look briefly crossed her face. But as Tyria compared the ball to a market, a soft smile crossed Arti's lips. "Yeah.." She said, "Markets are fun; in fact, that's where most of my time was spent back home. Common people are just so much more pleasant to be around you know? A lot of the nobles back home were pretty stuck up, I couldn't stand them..." It made her wonder if Tyria was the same, mingling with the people in her own city over those of noble status.

It wasn't long before Tyria inquired about her brother's eye, something Artemis remained quiet on. It was a subject she never brought up, even during one of her lectures, knowing it had been a painful process for her brother....and the fact he'd received such a battle scar only made Artemis hope to the gods war would not break out again. Enough people had been hurt already. In any case, she would let Umbral choose whether he wished to tell his story or not...which, he did. Thankfully it didn't seem to bother him, but Artemis was happy with the fact he'd agreed to dance with Caelia.And the fact he was good at dancing was true. "You'll be pleased to know, Umbral is quite the dancer; me, I kind of suck..." she laughed, "But fear not, milday; I shan't step on your toes." Things were going well so far, perhaps this dance would help in cracking that little shell Umbral hid within for so long. Anyway, it was true about Artemis being a less skilled dancer compared to her brother, but she knew enough not to step over people's feet. It was more than likely she'd bruised a few during dancing lessons...In any case, she was ready to step onto the dance floor when Caelia was, unless her companions wished to raid the food or beverages first. Though, she DID wonder where all these guests came from...probably special invitations to nobles from all the kingdoms.
A ო b e r___ e α ɳ α l o s
Third Priɳcess of Shildrαiɳα
Locatioɳ: Masquerade Ball ℂompaɳy: Antoine, Asher
Thoughts: Stop resisting, I'm gonna get you hammered~!

User Image
Turning to respond to the smile of prince monocle's with her own, Amber tilted her head. “Your most welcome~ Ah, well to be honest I usually despise events such as this. However, with all the royal family members attending, it's interesting to see who they all are.” This was true, Amber hated things such as this with a passion, but this one was a little different. Entertaining, and she wasn't even a princess, "I think I'm enjoying it so far~" Well, except for that rancid concoction of various colognes, perfumes, and that brutal hatred emanating off that girly prince boy. “What is your opinion on this grand masquerade ball, my prince?” A bitter clicking of the tongue was caught by canine ears, which twitched slightly as the sour man began to admonish everything that she’d said, with spunk too. Humming quietly, green eyes glazed over slightly as he spoke, but one specific little word caught her dwindling attention. The Inugami bit the inside of her cheek, why was he referring to her with such titles? “Ah, but I am no princess I’m simply...-” crap, what was the politically correct term for the daughter of a duke? “- lady Caelia.” Shifting away from the touchy subject with a smooth chuckle, a slender hand moved grab a glass of wine and sipped at it idly. ‘I didn’t think any man could take that insult on pride, and turn it into word games...’ How... feminine.

Ah, but this was only the beginning!

Opposing the man’s pitch black glower with a sunny smile of rainbows and unicorns, she decided to try a different, slightly more embarrassing approach. “You have the nicest complexion, I’d hate to see you suffer through premature wrinkles~ frowning will do that to you~!” The girly prince did look awfully feminine, with his doe like eyes, smooth complexion and delicate appearing features. “Well, I understand if you don’t want to embarrass yourself, the alcohol content is fairly low.” Her eyes narrowed, before a sly smirk was hidden from sight with another sip of wine. “May I interest you in a little game, I’m sure the prize will be of your liking.” Okay, so Amber had no idea where exactly she was going with this, the words were simply flowing-- exactly how she liked to play! Nonchalantly glancing around the crowded area filled with the highest of pedigree, and back to the duo, the Inugami found herself struggling with the polite, lady like speech. “If you manage to out drink me in the time span of two minutes, the loser will suffer a penalty of great embarrassment. Whatever the winner states shall be law for two hours~” Amber had already decided what this hatred filled prince’s punishment would be, ‘I bet he’ll look so adorable in a dress~ just like a doll!’

Cocking her head towards the table of refreshments, the Inugami’s expression melted to innocent, puppy dog eyes staring up at the apathetic girly prince. “Well~? This fine man next to you shall be the honorary judge,” ah darn she didn’t know their names, a little awkward to ask now. Oh well, it wasn’t necessary information in the long run-- her only mission was to get sour girly face drunk after all.

Formal Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Let me be your labor of love... My royal garden needs a hired man, plant your seed, darlin' my roses are in your hands..."

User Image
Natasha Maenalos
Crowned Princess of Shildraina
I am at the Ball, with just Kale so far.
I am only wearing this dress, these boots, and this mask to the ball.

Natasha took the glass he handed to her with care, swirling it slowly as she took a smell of it, enjoying its scent. She took little drinks of it periodically while Kale carried on about himself. He first mentioned that she was asking the wrong guy. That was a laugh. But she kept that to herself for a moment. Then came what he was most likely to do, followed by a pair of questions. To his first, she made a slight chuckle. The kind of suggestive chuckle that says 'I know something you don't'.

"I have attended more balls than you could count, Brother..." She took a moment to drink a little more, while she could feel the curious look Kale was sure to be giving her through his mask. But she only returned his surely inquisitive expression with an air of confidence to go with her sly smirk. "However, the fact remains that they were all business trips for me. Usually, I was there to show off some of my latest work. And thus everyone naturally sought me out at some point. To a degree anyway. This, however... is something more like a leisure ball. Ere, the masks. And, considering this is far beyond our borders, there may not be a single soul here who has even so much as heard of me. We are quite frankly here to release the stress from our journey here. So, naturally, this occasion feels pretty foreign to me..."

At a passing glance though, she noticed that one individual seemed to be making their way over to them. One with a bit of a gimp in his step. Rather curious. While she was unfamiliar with who he was, it was painfully apparent to her that he was a Veshalon demon. Horns like that were pretty hard to miss. "Hm. Feeling a little less foreign now..." she commented under her breath to Kale before the man came to stand before them and said his greetings. She smiled a little warmly just like she was use to. While it would be customary for a common acquaintance to introduce a lady to another, Natasha, by nature, didn't adhere to such etiquette. Whether she felt above them, fell outside them, or simply thought they were stupid vastly depended upon the rule and her mood at the time. But, all the same, she ignored certain ones anyway. "Good evening," she spoke while thinking of an alias rather quickly. "I am Eris. Might I know of your name?"

While Natasha wasn't too big on the charade of a masquerade, she didn't mind this name for the time being. A fun little play on words. Given the sound of the name, and her Inugami features, it would be quite easy to determine who she is if one gave it a proper amount of thought.

"I need someone young, willing and able... You need someone old enough to know better... I want you to
Do my dirty work, do my dirty work..."

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Antoine Kushrenada
Second Prince of Renlovi
With: his siblings

User Image
Antoine listened to his brother, oh he had no idea how strict their father is with them both, but to Asher he was more lienient to him than to them. He certainly did not know that their father was stricter to his heirs than to the people who might never sit on the throne. Antoine may come off naïve but he wasn’t. though it came off that way.

Seeing the princess talk to him first, he looked at her through his white mask and gave her a small smily as he listened to her and he turned to her fully, after he spoke Antoine was totally amused right now as he looked at the faces of the people that were covered in masks.

”This masquerade is nice,” Antoine said. ”But here, masquerades can be different, no one is someone who you think, he may be kind outside but with the mask on he can be seductive and caring, with masquerades the smell of lust and adultery is higher thana anything in parties just as this, with a physical mask on their deepest desires are unleashed.”

Antoine heard what she said and then went forward and then placed a hand on asher’s shoulder and then turned to the young lady in front of her.

”I think, mademoiselle, that you should listen to my brother, if you are asking my brother to play this game then it will be an unfair game,” Antoine said. ”My younger brother never liked drinking, and he is relatively light weight as well, and he is too young to drink, not yet 21.”

Antoine had by now raised an eyebrow as his lovely aquamarine eyes studied the princess in front of him, this lady Caela, Antoine’s smile quired that was obviously a party name, but lets see her in real life.

Questionable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Asher Cain Kushrenada
The youngest Prince of Renlovi
With: with Antoine and some woman.

User Image

What whimsical nonsense! It was most certainly an irritating tirade of information that his ears could have done without. Arching an eyebrow ever so slightly in the ‘Lady Caelia’s’ direction Asher was looking less amused as each second ticked on by. The royal family? Pah, they were the same as every other Tom d**k and Harry. A title should not, would not make a man. It was what they did with themselves that counted. But tch, what did it matter? Closing his mouth Asher forced the words he wanted to spit out back down his throat only to find himself staring incredulously at his older brother…. what the “ Heh….different? Tch Antoine how does this masquerade differ from the ones back home, we all bloody lie about who we are. Put on a damn mask and dance for the masses “He had no clue what the hell his brother was on about, he was no bloody dog sniffing out the scent of ‘lust’. Shaking his head his eyes rolled before snapping them once again on this ‘ Lady caelia’.

She….

She was worried about his complexion??

Of all the…..

Spluttering Asher quickly disguised it into a cough as he lifted up the edge of his sleeve to cover his lips, ensuring that once he was done that he was scowling at her all the more. As if he cared that he’d have premature lines? What was he? A bloody narcissist? Opening his mouth to tell this woman in no short terms exactly what he thought of her and her ‘ worrying’ ways Asher paused as he felt a hand rest upon his shoulder. He was tired of people telling him what to do, if his brother was so up there in wanting to do his duty than he could go bloody dance with the flea riddled nekomatas and have done with it. Throwing Amber a challenging glare he stepped forward as he grabbed a hold of one of the drinks “ Challenge accepted, though we should have a less biased judge, pick any idiot “ Waving his hands out in the general direction of the party Asher was still challenging her to see who she would dare pick. “ I don’t care….. “

Eloquent Phantom

User Image
Tyria Maenalos
The Second or 'Peasant' Princess of Shildraina

Caelia soon commented on how all the royal families seemed to have large royal families, and Tyria had to pause and thing about that for a moment. It really did seem like they all had the same amount. Tyria hadn't really paid enough attention to know how many siblings were in each family, but she had seen a lot of what looked like royals wandering about. Tyria's tail was still wagging back and forth rather happily as she listened to Caelia talk, it would seem that she wanted to get a dance from both Artemis and Umbral. Tyria herself didn't normally offer to dance with people, mostly because if anyone had the worst two left feet in the world then it would be Tyria. She just could never get the smooth and delicate movements right, and as such always ended up pushing around whatever partner she had due to the fact that she was stronger than the average inugami. Caelia then tugged on her arm and asked where all the people came from, to which Tyria looked around at the entire group of people and let out a soft sound of contemplation. "Well... I'd imagine their either nobles of Ymiria, or nobles from our own countries brought here to populate the masquerade a bit more. I don't actually know, since there are only a few nobles that I can recognize." Of course Caelia and her family were one of them, but Tyria didn't keep track of the people that would come in and out of the palace, she was hardly ever in there anyway.

That was when Umbral went to respond to how he lost his eye, and Tyria was pleased that he was perfectly fine with sharing. Granted, it wasn't a glory filled battle story, this just sounded like some drunks beating up on those weaker than them. "I'm sorry to hear that... Sounds like you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. It's impressive that you were able to shove him down though." Tyria commented, trying to put a little bit of optimism in to the situation. Tyria certainly hadn't been bored with the story, what had happened to him was certainly interesting even though it was quite unfortunate. She wondered a little what it was like to only be able to see with one eye, and determined to herself that it would definitely do really weird things to what it was Tyria was seeing.

Tyria had simply shrugged in regards to Artemis' comment about the names, since she really didn't know, before proceeding to chuckle a little at Artemis' story. "Wow! I'm glad my mom isn't that forceful. She's definitely putting the pressure on to get me to change my ways, but she doesn't use force." Artemis then went on to say that their family also contained two more people than the ones Tyria knew of, and Tyria cocked her head to the side a little. "There are five royal children total in your family as well...? How odd, that's how many we have! Kale and Natasha are the oldest siblings, and they're the two you haven't seen yet." At Artemis comment about Amber, Tyria once again smiled and just nodded, she knew her younger sister well. The girl was more often than not completely smashed, or if not that then nursing a hangover. Tyria brightened a bit though when Artemis started talking about how markets were more fun and peasant people were much nicer to be around. "Oh yes! I can agree with that completely. I'll often go in to the city to help out the citizens with their work, whether it be mining, tinkering, sewing or what have you. I get so bored if my hands aren't doing something, so reading a book or studying doesn't could." That was when Artemis commented on Umbral being a good dancer and Tyria turned to him with a curious gaze "Oh...? Well then we should find another awesome dancer here so that you can show us all you've got! Unfortunately, I'm not an awesome dancer so likely won't add to the beauty of the dance at all." The only really reason Tyria thought dancing was interesting because of the aesthetic beauty of it, it was about on the same level as jewels in her mind. Something she wasn't hugely fond of but something she could still respect the amount of work put in to it.
A ო b e r___ e α ɳ α l o s
Third Priɳcess of Shildrαiɳα
Locatioɳ: Masquerade Ball ℂompaɳy: lollipop face Axel
Thoughts: I think I've read about these guys.. Ve..Ves.. Veshies or whatever~

User Image
Twirling the glass idly, the remnants of wine swished back and forth delectably but where was Amber’s attention? “..pfft....” Placing her glass down casually on the floor, a hand went straight to cover a giggling mouth. ‘They’re so adorable play fighting or whatever their doing~’ Instantly, the duo were branded as harmless, cutesy and from that moment on bunnies. Why? Staring at the two princes, her gaze darted from the girly one’s fluffy hair and feminine features, to the older’s wisps and soft expressions. Yup, bunnies. About to voice her absolutely nonsensical observation, the mention of an age limit and the authority caused the words to catch in her throat. There was an age limit?! The Inugami cocked her head to the side innocently just as the girly prince stepped up and finally accepted the challenge. Ah, but he was scowling so much more, 'those wrinkles are gonna get him in noooo time.' Slowly, the innocence shifted into a sly, mischievous smile making sure to look him dead in the eye. “Idiots? Well, beside’s the one I'm looking at, there aren’t any that decided to grace us with their presence this evening.” Now that he couldn’t escape, there was no reason to keep the pretentious, elegant facade up to such a degree.

Thrilled and with renewed enthusiasm, Amber wasted no time in searching for a suitable candidate, sifting carefully through the crowd of aristocrats. “Mmm too wrinkly, short, gross smelling, average-” clearly unsatisfied with what should've been defined as regal, ‘normal’ guests, green eyes soon found themselves staring at horns. Her mouth dropped, mask tilted, and the Inugami simply stood there gawking. What was this madness?! Shoving the tray into the girly prince’s free hand, “- Him! I’ll be right back, don’t be a coward and run away while I’m gone, m’kay~?” Before darting into the sea off sparkly, expensive looking, heavily perfumed royalty and almost suffocated in the process. “Can’t... breathe...” There were an abundance of scents she wasn't even aware existed, all mixed together and individually overwhelming... So that was it. At that moment, the Inugami felt as if this last breath of jasmine, orange, spice, vanilla, daffodil musk and whatever was meant to be received as seductive would be her last, tossed back and forth like a salad amongst the crowd. ‘I’m a goner. Damn, I never even got the chance to put that sissy in a dress! Mentally attempting to establish a telepathic connection with Tyria, a hand reached dramatically towards the light or rather, right in front of her before--

Amber stumbled to safety, expression similar to a deer in head lights, and hair disheveled. Green eyes widened, could it be?! “... I’m alive...? I’M ALIVE~!” After momentary shock of a measly two seconds passed, the Inugami did a little jump and punched the air, before settling down. Her feet hurt like nobodies business, and while the heels did add a mighty five inches, she was still considerable petite amongst the attendants. Scowling at a particularly tall women's legs as both limbs sashayed by, it wasn’t until she whipped around and crashed into something that the princess was brought back to reality. Glancing up at the poor soul she just rammed into, a finger then jabbed itself into the mans chest without hesitation. “You! Uh, I mean-” Stepping back, the Inugami attempted to fall back into the earlier guise, clearing her throat. Before bowing, ‘don’t woman curtsy? Damn, too late~’ and pinching the porcelain skin of her arm to keep from grinning. “-My apologies, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going.” Stating the obvious, a hand moved to fix the mask as lively eyes stared at...

Was that seriously a spade on his cheek? It looked more like a star lolipop..

Tearing her eyes away from the odd features, Amber finally managed to look him in the eyes. It was probably considered rude to stare at somebodies horns anyways, right? “This is a little out of the blue, but could I interest you in participating in a little game? Well, you’d just be the judge, and it won’t last very long~ I’m sure!” Though she did need to grab another tray before heading back, but what luck would it have surviving that piranha like path? Perhaps some maids could venture into the sea of piranhas and fetch more alcohol instead, but-- her thoughts were getting off track. “I assure you, the results won’t be boring. After my...-” well, can’t really call him girly prince, or companion. “-opponent loses, he shall be dressed up like a princess and paraded around. Did I mention it’s a he, and a prince? A sight of a lifetime~” Shifting between the balls of her feet impatiently, an attempt was then made at her signature sparkly, puppy dog eyes as she waited for an response. ‘C’mon, be a good sport will ‘ya?’ While it was understandable how such a trivial sounding matter wouldn't appeal to a grown man, how could anyone turn down such a sight? Surely, it would be engraved deeply into hundreds of minds, and possible recorded as a tale of woe.

OutOfCaffeine: This was edited, but minor details and errors nothing drastic~

Mega Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Nero Aria Kushrenada
Crown Prince of Renlovi
With: Lilith

Nero led the way through the crowds to a less populated part of the grounds, he knew Lilith didn't want to have to keep explaining herself to others and he wanted to limit his interpersonal contact as much as possible. So sticking to a relatively unpopulated part of the proceedings seemed like a very good idea. The fact that it so happened to be filled with more humans than other races was an added bonus in Nero's book. It meant no Nekomata or Inugami to harass him.

Unfortunately it did not mean he was going to get out of the scopes of important people. A man with a painted on mask was moving through the small crowd in the area Nero had brought them to. A man with soft features and feathery white hair. A man who the first thing one could think of when looking at him was that he was like the wind itself.

And looking at the man Nero's displeasure could be seen from under his own mask. Something about him seemed to rub Nero the wrong way, in all the ways Nekomata seemed to rub him the wrong way too. But also there was a bit of that annoying Inugami air to him too. And most annoyingly of all, he soon saw him and Lilith and bee-lined for them seeing that they were new to this part of the party. "Good evening honored guests, I do hope you are enjoying tonight's festivities," he said with a smile looking at the two.

User Image
Veldras Von Tyrna
Ymiran Duke
With: Ilithyia

Veldras chuckled as she let slip that little turn of phrase, apparently only realizing how that sounded after she spoke. "Oh? Well I am not certain what you meant by that my lady, but I can see no reason why someone would not wish to stay," he said not missing a beat or showing any outward signs of interpreting that oddly. "In fact I would say it is a nothing less than poor manners to leave a lady alone in the dark when she is so scared of it," he continued, not committing to any impression yet, and keeping her turn of phrase innocent as best he could.

As the subject changed he chuckled as he slipped the flower into her hands with a touch so light she might take a few moments to realize he did it. "Because miss knight is so reliable, I fear no assassin with her by my side. I had nothing to fear from my allies already, and from the great nations they had no reason to seek my demise. And from my enemies, well with her by my side not even Firsha will lay a hand on me," he said simply and quite specifically, "After all, what can be more reassuring than to know you have nothing to fear."

And then as the subject changed once more he offered his hand out to her, "Oh-ho, then we will have to take it slow then miss Santhe."

User Image
Kessa Rend
Pirate Extraordinaire
Where: The ball
With: near a pair of troublesome nekomatas

"Pair you up with your stalker?"
a familiar voice spoke up from behind Ziora and Star, it appeared the pirate had finally decided to show up, in a most gaudy looking mask and hat one could have picked for a pirate too. It was so attention grabbing that everybody overlooked it entirely given the rest of the crowd was also wearing attention grabbing outfits, he fit right on in, "Now I do hope you aren't already calling me a stalker, because that just ain't savvy. We only just met."

"Well that and I am not into guys, gave it a shot a while back, decided I disliked back loading pretty quickly," Kessa commented rather candidly like it was absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about.

Then with a smirk Kessa did a flourishing bow, complete with removal of his hat and holding it off to the side before straightening back up and putting it back on, "At any rate, my apologies for the tardiness. You would not believe the trouble it was to get in here. These ram knights had no interest in your invitation as it was not their official one. Blah, blah, blah, I just spent a while figuring out how to get in, this place is surprisingly well guarded."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff