Ehh... Maybe? 0.4375 43.8% [ 7 ]
Psh! No... 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
This poll closed on January 16, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 256 257 258 > >> >>> »|

User Image
Freya

The young woman was walking through the halls. That was, until she came across an odd scene. It seemed the young king had rushed off speaking about a pier and slaves? As well as something about a dragon. It didn't take her long to figure out that the pier was being attacked by a dragon who wanted to make a feast out of the slaves. It wasn't a strange occurrence for that to happen. She watches as the young man walks away and leaves the queen with a worried look upon her face. She waits until the young man was a good distance away and walks up to the queen. She curtseyed respectfully before looking the older woman in the eyes. "Please do not worry my queen. I feel he will come back safely." Of course he would come back safely. From the past few years that she had worked as the duchess, he seemed to not be killed by anything that was tossed to him. Even dragons seemed to stand no chance with the right team assembled. The young woman was mysterious in her own way, but she was wiser than most in court and people thought of it a gift to have such a young lady with such a mind. That's probably how she got the position so easily.

OOC:I feel you needed company.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Princess Lynn Lively

Lynn was surprise that someone had grabbed her and carried her away from the people she was trying to free. Lynn looked up and saw that it was Tsuna. That had grabbed her. "Please you have to help free them. I can't stand by and watch them die. I have to help them." Lynn said as she moved around Tsuna again in the direction of the slaves. Lynn saw the same group of people that she had passed trying to open the door to the cell the people were in. Lynn moved closer and saw that it was children inside and some she new from around the palace. Lynn moved closer and ignoring the people around her place her hands inside. As soon as the children saw it was her the all moved closer to her some even grabbing her softly. "Your all going to be alright. I'm not going to let you get hurt." Lynn said to the children in hopes of keeping them calm till the group could get the door open. Lynn leaned her head against the bars and one of the children moved close and place his forehead against hers. To Lynn the children looked like humans just like her and the rest of her people.
User Image

Virus Bloodmane

Seeing all the Action play out in front of him Virus knew it was a slave break. The king was drawing closer and knew that they would be trapped... Deep inside of him a burning hate grew. Virus couldnt stand idly by any longer. Leaping from the forest line Virus made a mad dash for the king. Gotta distract him long enough for the slaves he thought. Pulling off his cloak Virus knew revealing himself as a lycan this close to the castle is bound to get some attention, The anger building up inside of Virus was too much letting out a long demoralizing howl, he charged claw first into the nearest knight.

Mega Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image
Maicie Alderleaf
Dare to dream impossibly.

Maicie looked out and saw the King nearing. "We really need to be quick with these bracelets. I can teleport them as far as our horses. Three at a time. You go on down there and as they reach you, remove the bracelets.

Maicie worried, as she noticed the king was closer. She glanced at him every 10 seconds. She then noticed a large Lycan distracting him. What's he doing, Maicie thought to herself. Lycans are to be killed on sight. Everyone knows that. Maicie hadn't a clue on what she should do. She decided to stay and start teleporting the children to the horses, away from everything.

Pushing herself to get the slaves to the horses with her telekinesis, Maicie held herslef up and teleported a matter of 30 to the horses. Maicie felt extreme exhaustion, and fell over, out cold.

Dangerous Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
I shall not harm you.

Alauns Eamon
White Knight

User Image

The white knight slides to a stop, noticing the group going into the ship. They werent the kings. He charges forth, as fast as he can towards teh ship. "Distrata." The seal appears again, and he bolts past the king, and into the hold below. Since Maiara had an illusion dome up, Alaunus couldn't see them. He knew they were here. He just watched them run in here. He felt magic, but couldnt tell what it was. It was stronger than him. "TSUNA!" Once the elf arrived, Alaunus charges back outside just in time to see the lycan. He couldn't save the knight, but he did make it in time to use his shield to block the blow from hitting the next knight in line. "Why do you fight us? We are not the concern! The Dragon is!" He shouts at the wolf.

For I would not want you harming me.

Servant of Alaunus
Tsuna the White Mage

User Image

Tsuna sighs as the princess charges in again. Hearing his name called, he runs to Alaunus as fast as he can. He slides to a stop next to Alaunus, and nods. He knew what needed done. "Fikran." He pushes his hand forward, sending a ten foot by ten foot shield flying quickly from his hand. It thuds against the back wall in the ship. He does the several times in different directions. It was only a matter of time before it connected with Maira's shield.

My sister is my life. Touch her, and Ill kill you.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

15,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Aten De Season

" I believe in equality, not superiority."

Aten nodded " Yes I can open up a portal towards the forest. There's so many of them, it may take a while to get everyone through... Maiara, you need to go with the first group, guard them and guide them. Maicie and I will stay here until everyone's through safely. We got to keep quiet about this." Aten knew that if anyone saw him or Maicie opening up portals it would be a dead give away that they were fairies. After all, only fairies knew how to open up portals. But what choice did he have?

There was a dragon outside ready to eat the whole ship, and he could've sworn he heard men marching towards them. Time was not on their side right now. Aten opened a portal and started to instruct some of the children to go through. Many of them were beaten and bruised, they had clearly seen better days, still Aten would be damned if he let them die here or be shipped off to some foreign country to live the rest of their days as slaves.
User Image

Virus Bloodmane

Virus' snarled at the white knight, He didnt see him coming and was surprised he got the jump on him. Full of hatred for all human Virus mouth foamed slightly as he panted for breath. He knew he wasn't fully ready for a fight, and hasn't had a good meal in days. Keeping a watchful eye on the elves breaking into the ship and also his opponent Vipus let out another echoing roar. Might as well let the pack have some fun too Wiping the foam and smearing the knights blood on his mouth virus leapt at another knight, " distract them for just alittle longer" he murmured to himself. Remaining stern and silent he leapt at the group the white knight protected...

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
~~~~ Queen of Zerestia ~~~~

Eline sighed slightly before turning to walk down the hall in the company of the duchess. "Thank you, Duchess Freya. I only hope you are right in that." The Queen truly did hope that her husband would come back safely, but she supposed that for now she ought to find her children and see to it that they were properly guarded. "Have you by chance seen either my son or my daughter this morning, Duchess?" Eline asked as calmly as she could, which was surprisingly collected all things considered.

Dangerous Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
I shall not harm you.

Alauns Eamon
White Knight

User Image

Alaunus quickly spun on the wolf, bringing the sword right infront of the wolfs face. "Distrata!" He says right when the blade is close to the wolfs face, causing the blinding flash that showed he had unsealed his swords sharp edge to catch the wolf in the eyes. He was hoping he could use that to blinding flash to temporarily blind Virus. He brings up his shield as well to block the massive lycans body so he could make sure hr protected the king.

For I would not want you harming me.
User Image
Freya

Freya begins to follow the queen and listens to her as she spoke to the fairy, unknowing that she was actually not one of her own kind. "There hasn't been a time where he hadn't returned my lady. Please rest assured that he will come back safe. If he doesn't come back I'll go fetch him myself." The young woman knew how to fight well since she had been alive for a very long time. The young woman had a scythe as a weapon, but not many people witnessed her fighting. If she was alone she'd have no problem with it, but in groups she was more careful when she pulled out her scythe. It wasn't something you just pull out in front of humans. Going into the forest or a hiding spot and then reappearing with a weapon was much better. Plus, having her scythe disappear after fights only seemed to add to her mystery and only made people more curious about her, but that wasn't always a good thing. As long as no one tried to get close to her then she wouldn't be found out or her mission wouldn't be tampered with, but she couldn't feeling like she was being watched. No matter if she had lived for a long time, she still couldn't underestimate the humans.

The young woman looks over to the queen with a smile. "Please forgive me, but I haven't seen them all morning. Come to think of it , they have been gone for awhile haven't they?" she inquires as the pair walk, but didn't offer any more than that. "I can go investigate if you'd like my lady. Or I can accompany you until they get back." She was quite fast at figuring things out and no one could figure out why. Humans were easy to trick and easy to get off of her trail.

OOC:

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
User ImageYour presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone.

Maiara Gilrain

Maicie began to teleport children to wherever it was that they had left their horses, then Aten started to speak about opening a portal to the forest and asked Maiara to go through with the first group of children,

"Not to be insolent, Sir, but are you sure that's how you want things to go? If I go through I will have to drop the illusion dome. You'll be exposed." No sooner had Maiara finished with her point then she felt herself bowled over by a shield or barrier of some sort which had passed through the illusion of the dome, knocking the elf flat on her back. She swore under her breath then looked up to find the annoying princess interacting with the illusions of the children while the male elf the rebel scout had spotted earlier sent out magic pulses throughout the ship's hold. "He's trying to sound out our position." She muttered to herself just before she heard a thud and glanced over to see Maicie passed out on the floor. Well that was just fantastic. Did the rebels even have a healer present? Sure they had the moon fairy back in the forest, but she wasn't here right now and Maicie might need immediate attention. Loosing the second in command would not be helpful to the rebel forces. It was a good thing the dome incorporated the sound illusion almost as well as the visual illusion, or else the rebel voices and other such noises would have been easily heard.

These wounds won't seem to heal,
This pain is just too real,
There's just too much that time cannot erase.

((Will edit in the morning if need to, but for now I need to go to sleep. G'night Y'all))

Mega Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image
Maicie Alderleaf
Dare to dream impossibly.

Maicie dreamed. She dreamed of live with her family. With her mom and dad next to eachother and her siblings darting around the house and thrashing into eachother, then laughing. The joy. The laughter. The pure happiness there could be. If only the damned Nobles weren't so self centered and greedy. She dreamed on.

Moments later, Maicie's eyes opened slightly. Her ears rang with screeches of a dragon and scrapes of swords. She heard the cries of children. As her sight cleared, she looked around. What happened? she thought. Maicie felt weak, as well as cold. She was freezing. The hot sun was boiling over her, yet she shivered. She forced herself to her feet. .

Before Maicie had passed out, she heard Maiara and Aten conversing. She had almost replied, but had fainted just as she was going to speak. "Maiara needs to stay. I'm sure the children who are already by the horses are worried, but know to stay put. I'll go with the next group, and watch. I'll keep them calm and give them food. You two just focus on getting the rest of them there. Maicie looked at Aten and Maiara.

Dangerous Prophet

ℒ i s t e n ƒor тнє я α ɨ ɳ ∂ я σ ρ s

User Image
﹥「 V r i t r a + D r a g o n + I n s t r u c t o r_=_pure x duet 」♫User Image
xxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
xxxxxxxxxxxxLayered in Secrecy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx♬ you ' vexxalways ♪xx♪ beenxxalone ♬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxA elodious ʂound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxωill Always ʂurround υs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeel the solemn power it provides ♪

xxωrite Å ompositionxAncient ✧ Dragon xxÅ edication

Today started out as any other day. She had awaken bright and early in the morning and spent about an hour outside, practicing by herself. She wouldn't have been much of an instructor if her own skills had gotten weak. After some light warm ups and a quick practice session she had left the castle ground to go into town. Once she was in town she had spent most of her time talking with some of the citizens or was wandering the market plaza, checking out what was for sale or what had been brought in from distant lands. Naturally she had decided to wear a more casual outfit although she never really wore armor in the first place. She also took it upon herself to wear a mask just to complete that foreign look she was going for. Naturally many questioned why she wore the mask but she just told them that it was part of the look. Well, the citizens were more or less used to her by know. After making her usual rounds through the market plaza, she had stopped by a certain shop and just chatted away with the owner.

Later in the day she had decided to stop by her favorite spot in town; the hill overlooking the pier. Unfortunately today also happened to be the day that s**t happens. From the small group of knights she had spotted, the king was sending out an important shipment and needed it to be guarded in case of those rebels showing up. Well, rebels didn't shop up. A dragon had. Asa dragon herself, the female knight understood what the dragon had said perfectly. It was typical for a dragon to need more to eat than the other races. But to go so far as to attack a ship was a little uncommon. As she remembered most dragons decided to live away from human settlements in order to avoid being hunted. Well it wasn't really her problem. In this form, which was exactly the same as a human in shape and function, she had to live hiding her identity as a dragon. As she has been doing for countless years now. '. . . . Hmm. How are Dirge and Alauns going to handle this one?' She could easily see them from the hill. Though that was mostly due to her heightened eye sight. And if she really looked close enough, she could also spot Tsuna and Siliima with the two knights.

Just when she thought that the dragon was the only problem, the female knight noticed that rebels had also shown up. So they were going to interfere with the king's shipment. As to be expected, in a sense. If her intuition was correct, today's shipment was for sending slaves to Barona in order to help pay the foreign debt. It wasn't really her concern as to the state of the kingdom. All she was paid to do was train members of the Royal Guard and on occasion, act as a member of the Royal Guard. Well, if the king needed her assistance then a messenger would be sent to inform her that she had been summoned. ". . . . I'll just watch for now." The female knight muttered to herself. Looking around to make sure no one was nearby, she took in a breath and lightly stomped her foot into the ground. ". . . . Sandalphon, the Abysmal Regalia." She muttered. In that instant, a magnificent black throne shot forth from the ground directly behind her. Taking a seat on the throne she stared out towards the pier and watched the battle unfold.

[Out.Of.Coco:: o wo Miyu has appeared!~ For now she'll just be observing the battle. . . . Unless she is summoned to fight. >w>]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff