Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
In a town where the rich and wealthy rule and the poor are treated like dirt.In this town vampires are in charge and any human that ddoesnt like it was drained of blood and left in the streets the vampires here did not care what happned to the humans they were only food to them so they used them how ever they would like. Most people dont know about the vampires in the town and if some one does try to tell some one outside of the town there secret they are hunted down and killed if the human even makes it out of the town alive. The vampires know they need there food supplie so they allow the humans to make deals with any vampire that choses to allow them to make a blood offering when ever the vampire needs blood in exchange for keeping there life and not dying in the street by a starving vampire of any sort. The vampires normally keep willing humans in there house to feed on when ever need be it, those were the lucky ones. But even making a deal with a vampire didnt mean your life was safe any other vampire could still take your blood if your vampire was not stronge anof or around to save you. surviving in this town as a human was very very hard most vampires will kill you before you can even say a word and kiliing a vampire was against the rules it only ment your death would be slow very slow and painful very painful. So just remember when the sun goes down you better be home if your smart or want to stay alive.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Name- Flair Rose
Age-18
short bio- Her mother and father are dead he brother and her just moved to the new town not knowing about the vampires her brother Max came to this town lookking to find work and the price on there house was a steal he could not pass it up so they moved to this strange town not knowing the secrets the town held.
Apperance- User Image

Moving to a new place was never very fun the red haired girl thought to herself as they finished putting every thing away finally it was dark out now, but Flair was determined to go out and check out the town a bit before they went to bed so grabbing her coat she went down stairs where her brother was eating a bowl of cearl "Im going to go out for a little while ok bro i want to check this town out." she said knowing he would not care "Just be careful and call me if you need any thing." her brother replied as he went back to eating his cearl and turning on the tv.

With out another word the new girl was out the door and on her way to town in was fairly large she noticed as she walked by all the houses noticing that there were even bigger houses at the top of the town must be where the rich people live she thought to herself as she continued down the street maby there was a small cafe or a store still open some where so she could get some thing to eat her stomac growled agreeing with her walking down the street she noticed there were no people in sight any where that was odd she thought it was only just starting to get dark why was every one in there house already? she thought to herself not watching where she was going and running into a fence that cut her shoulder and riped through her coat as she yanked it free
"ouch I really need to watch where i am going." The younge girl thought to herself as she watched as blood dripped down her arm sighing as it did so and covering it with her hand its not to bad it will heal she thought to herself as she continued down the darken streets of the new strange town.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
As the new girl continued down the street she noticed a few stores hopeing that one was still open she rushed over only to find that they were already closed and there was not even any one around to ask what was going on with this town with a sigh the new girl continued on hoping there was some thing open in this town or it was going to be very boring here at night as she was walking she checked the cut on her shoulder finding it was a bit deeper than she origanally thought stopping for a minute to rip a peice of her already torn jacket off and wrap it around the cut on her arm the blood started to seep through the make shift bandge, but it was better than getting her hand covered in blood. As she stood there for a moment she thought she heard some thing behind her, but after turning she found that no one was there so she continued down the street thinking nothing of it not knowing a shadow following her was about to have a take out meal.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bump so so bored @_@
Name: Amaya Mira
Bio: Amaya was born and raised in this town, knowing of the vampires, especially after her parents were killed by some vampires. She had a baby sister that she had raised after their parent's death, but when her sister was at the age of six, the young girl had wandered off, caught by a vampire and drained of her blood. Now, Amaya does what she can to protect others that can't protect themselves.
Appearance: User Image
User Image
Amaya Mira

Amaya was walking along the street, a sword in it's sheath that was on her side. She was alert for any vampires or anyone that needed help. As she walked, she noticed a girl, just a few years younger than she walking about and Amaya raised an eyebrow. This female looked new to the town and also looked lost. As she looked carefully, from behind the girl there was a shadow following her and Amaya narrowed her eyes. With her hands on the hilt of her sword, she approached the female. "Dear, are you lost?" she asked, looking to the girl, but also glancing in the direction of the shadow.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
As she was walking Flair she heard the voice of another person a girl from the sound of it after turning around she noticed it was another girl finally another person maby she could explain why none of the shops in this town were open or maby she would know where a shop that was open was at or why there were no people out at this hour it was just getting dark why would people be going to bed so early. Glancing at the other female she noticed that she was carring around a sword very odd she thought to herself keeping a little distance in beetween them before speaking. Could you show me the way to a shop or cafe that is not closed? and why might i ask are you carring around a sword?" color=indigo] it was one thing for every one to be inside already, but it was even odder that this strange girl was walking around with a sword. The vampire in the shadows retreaded a bit moving to the top of a near by building the girl with the sword making him a bit uneasy about attacking the new gril.
User Image
Amaya Mira

She had carefully watched the shadow, noticing that whomever the shadow belonged to had seemed to have retreated back. 'Must have scared them off...' she thought to herself before looking to the younger girl. "There is no place open at this time. Once the sun starts to set, everyone heads to the safety of their homes and will remain inside until sunrise," Amaya explained to the girl. "You're new here, aren't you? Is there a place you are staying?" she asked her. When questioned about her sword, she gave the girl a reassuring smile. "It's only for defense. These streets are dangerous at night," she said. She knew how to explain things without telling outsiders of the vampires that lived in the town. Unless they were inside somewheres and she was sure no others were around to hear her, she would explain farther.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Thats odd so every one does stay inside at night time it was still very odd the thought of every one being inside so early even the kids were all inside no one was out and about as far as she could see except her and this new girl with a small sigh she decided to head back home "yes i just moved her with my brother i live a little ways down the street, what would be dangours anof to have to carry a sword around though?" she asked as she lead the way back to her house.
User Image
Amaya Mira

As the girl started to walk, Amaya followed her to make sure she returned home safely. "Trust me, you'll learn with the time you're here," she said, carefully leaning near the girl's ear to whisper to her. "I'll explain more once we're inside..." she whispered. She then straightened up and walked alongside the girl. "By the way, I'm Amaya," she introduced, figuring the girl wanted to know her name.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
The girls words worried her a bit what was there to know she wondered was this town haunted or some things she had no idea, but from the sound of it it didnt sound very good. It took only a short time before they arrived at the stairs of her new home leading the way up the stairs Flair opened the door and waited for the girl to get inside once inside she shut the door and headed up to her room her brother watched as she and Amaya walked up the stairs to her room he didnt say anything just went to her room shutting the door behind her "My name is Flair now what is going on in this town why is every thing closed up so early?" she asked as she sat on her bed taking off her coat and grabbing some cloth and medicine to re wrap her wound on her shoulder.
User Image
Amaya Mira

She had followed the young girl and once they arrived to the home and to the girl's room, the girl had introduced herself as Flair. Amaya walked over to the window, cautiously looking out and made sure it was shut tight. "I shouldn't be telling you this..." she sighed, knowing the consequences, but she wanted people to stay safe. "This town is run by vampires...If people aren't in their homes by nightfall, they are in danger of being feast on by the vampires..." she explained, waiting for the girl's reaction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff