Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Amaya Mira

Amaya was relieved when Flair listened to her. She wasn't trying to hurt the girl's feelings, she was trying to protect her and her brother. She watched the vampire carefully, noticing he had relaxed some, but it was obvious he was hungry. Her eyes searched him for a moment, searching to see if he was lying to her...If he was just trying to get her to lower her guard. After a few moments she finally lowered her sword, but she kept her guard up. "If I were worried about the vampires coming after me, I would have avoided killing a vampire. I knew the consequences and as I told Flair, if you vampires think I'm going down without a fight, you're wrong," she said and raised an eyebrow. "Protection? Feh...I can protect myself....Most in this town are terrified by the vampires so what other protection am I suppose to get? To hell I'm giving myself to a vampire to be protected...Though then again, I'm sure I couldn't even do that. I mean, due to what I've done after all," she said. She then sighed lightly, he needed to eat but he wasn't attacking. Looking at the male vampire, she sheathed her sword. "As long as you leave the girl and her brother be, you can feast on my blood....I don't want either of them to have to suffer as many in this town has," she said.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Blake watched as the girl slowly lowered her gaurd allowing him to relax agaist the wall sliding to the floor to save his strength for when he would have to find some blood some where soon before he died or worse went on a killing spree something he really did not want to do. the girl spoke badly about vampires putting him in the same category as the rest of them that saddened him a bit but he shook it off she didnt know any thing about him so its understandable that she would just place him with the rest of the vampires in her book. Catching his breath he lessoned to the younge girl speak she sounded so much older than what she was and it seemed her kindness was even greater he realized as she freely offered her blood to him it was such a tempting offer one he was not sure he could refuse his eyes flashed a dark red for a few seconds before he got himself under control again. "You would offer me your blood freely?" he asked wondering if it was a trick to get him close so she could kill him. "Even if i told you i would not hurt the girl or her brother either way? I cant just...take your blood with out any payment." he replied sadly knowing he needed blood soon but didnt want to take it from her of all people it would feel wronge after he had told her he was not there to cause her any harm. Lost in his thoughts he watched the girl waiting on her replie trying to keep his blood lust at bay which was getting very hard his eyes kept changing from a light red to a dark crimson red taking longer to change back each time.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Down stairs flair rushed around looking for the bandages and medicine not used to where every thing was yet considering they had just moved here as she searched for the medicine her brother wondered over to the couch in a daze it seemed trying to cope with what was happning at least she was taking it a bit better than her brother was she thought to herself as she continued looking around for the medicine.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageName- Lila Andrews
Race- Vampire
Age- 40 (Appears to be 15)
Bio Summary- Lila was turned at a rather early age compared to most. It happened on her first day of summer break while she was home alone. She cannot recall any of her past and doesn't really remember who turned her. She has been a vampire for only 25 years and has not had anyone to really teach her what to do. Her mind was a little twisted in the process and she really doesn't know what to think anymore. She abides by the rules her fellow vampires set out and she doesn't know how else to act than by those rules. She doesn't really think much of the humans and she puts them in the same class weaker any weaker and slightly dangerous beast.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
-Lila Andrews-

User Image

Lila was walking off to the side of the road, her hands clasped behind her back and each of her steps were soft and quiet. She hummed a little and wasn't afraid to make the sound. The melody she hummed belonged to a song commonly sung by human children. Something about roses and ashes but Lila could never remember the names to these things. As she walked she caught an unfamiliar scent in the air and recognized it as human. Lila stopped infront of a house where the scent was strong and she wondered if she should greet the newcomers. She debated this and she hummed the last verse of the song. She smelled blood and frowned. There must have been another vampire there. Stepping to the side of the house, Lila paced the perimeter, humming a new song. Something about a star.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Finally after what seemed like forever Flair found the bandages and medicine as she wrapped her wound on her knee up she realized how bad she was for this town in a town full of vampires shedding blood alot was a very bad thing blood seemed to draw vampires in like flies and that was a bad thing for the younge girl she was very clumsy every time she did some thing she ended up getting hurt in some way or another she would have to try and be more careful. after she finished wrapping her wound she stood up putting the things away whatever was happining up in her room seemed to dull down alot she didnt here any one moving around to much so she was hoping the fight was over and the new girl she met was still ok. Walking over to her window flair glanced outside noticing a younge girl very younge from the looks of it walking by. Very odd she though maby she should go out and tell her to get home there were vampires around every where at night from what amaya had told her, but as she was about to yell out to the girl she dissapeared into the shadows maby she had just imagined the girl she thought to herself as she leaned against the window frame watching the darkness ouside her house.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
-Lila Andrews-

User Image

Lila paces around the the back of the house. She was still very curious about this, tilting her head to the side she thought about the situation. It would be a bit of a challenge to get into the house and crashing through the door was absurd and out of the question for her. Lila silenced her humming. She then stepped over to the side and looked up. She saw a girl through the window. The human girl. Lila looked around, thinking. She knew the girl was in fact new here and wondered if she even knew about the vampires. Lila stood directly under the window and then reached down, picking up a small pebble and tossing it up to the window. Lila folded her hands behind her back and continued to look up, waiting for a reaction.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
The little girl was back Flair watched as she picked some thing up and it hit her window with a small click deciding she had to go outside and at least try to convince the little girl to go home before some thing happned to her so leaving the window she grabbed her hoodie that was still ripped on the shoulder from the fench looking at her shoulder she noticed the blood was leaking through the bandages on her shoulder o well she would fix it after she helped the little girl get to safety before thinking any thing else she called to her brother telling him to stay in the house, but he seemed out of it still in shock she guessed with that last thought she opened her front door going down the few stairs quickly as she approached the little girl "What are you doing out this late dont you know its dangerous out here." she asked talking in a calm tone so she didnt scare the little girl off while she waited for a replie from the little girl she noticed some thing odd about her eyes.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
-Lila Andrews-

User Image

As the door opened and the girl stepped out, Lila caught the scent of another new human. Two is better than one after all. Lila looked up as the human girl approached. She was concerned? Interesting but she knew of the danger didn't she? How foolish of her then. "Don't you know it's dangerous out here?" Lila asked in a singsong voice. She was playing innocent and not really caring about the girls warnings. "You are the new one to this town." Lila rocked on her heels. There was an ax kept at Lila's side, at the moment hidden by shadows. She would not use it. Never on a human in this situation anyways and she would be careful to keep it completely out of sight.

4,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
The little girl didnt seem as sweet and innocent as she looked taking a few steps back flai looked around wondering if a vampire was near by the sound of the little girls voice was cute it sounded like a kids song it was soathing dispite the little girls words were mocking her own. "yes i am new here is there some thing im missing i came out to help you little girl shouldnt you be home with your family?" she asked again concerned for the little girls safety despite the fact that the little girl seemed to be right at home being out this late. Could she be a ........vampire she thought to herself was that why she was so calm out here Flair hoped not or she was in big trouble.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
Lila Andrews

User Image

Little girl? Oh if only she knew. Lila sensed the change in the way the girl was acting. She was suspicious by now. Lila wondered how long it would take before the girl started turning to run. She smiled sweetly. "I appreciate the help," Lila said, looking slightly off the the side. "But I actually thought it was a nice night for a walk." And perhaps a good night to spread some terror but she would leave that out. Lila could smell the girl's blood. It was tempting but she would hold back a little longer...
User Image
Amaya Mira

"If it were to keep you away from these kids, then yes I would. Flair obviously has a couple of wounds already and I can tell you're hungry..." Amaya spoke. Speaking of Flair, she should probably check on the girl soon, but first if this vampire really meant them no harm, she needed to make sure his blood lust remained at bay. She then frowned when he mentioned of payment. "Look, don't worry about all of that. You say you owe me anyways for killing this vampire right? You can add it to that," she told him as she folded her arms. She could remember the day she killed that vampire clearly and seeing the corpse of her sister's body in his hands. It still pained her to this day.
Name: Takashi Canton
Bio: Takashi was born and raised as a vampire, living in the town ever since the day it was built. His own family was the head of the vampire group that took over the town with ease. However, upon learning the death of his son, Takashi has set out himself to find this human and kill her himself.
Appearance: User Image
User ImageTakashi Canton

Takashi had been nearby, having followed the girls, one of them being his target. As he approached the house, he noticed one of his own kind talking to the younger female. Leaning down to Lila's ear, he had whispered, "Lila...Don't drain the girl yet...I want to use her to lead that other female out..." he whispered and looked to Flair with a light smirk before looking to the building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff