VILLIANS! 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
SPEAR! 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 >

User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary
XXXCurrent Whereabouts: Eating lunch in a diner with Kendal and Kendal

"If you're good at something..."

Camile nodded as the girls accepted her invitation. 'Right. I did it. Now what?' Her conscious was quiet. 'Oh, now you shut up.' Right. She promised lunch. There had to be a restaurant around here somewhere. Camile picked up her shopping bag and stuffed her wig inside, releasing her blonde locks. No need to be incognito anymore. She turned and started walking, keeping an eye on the pair that followed behind her. She also made a point to keep an eye on her surroundings. Who knew when the Spear solders might turn up again?

"We aren't scared of SPEAR..."

Camile heard one of the girls speak up. She arched a brow and looked to them, "Then you're are brave but --" Camile cut off before calling them stupid. 'Seven.' Oh, there you are. The blonde sighed and looked forward again, "They were shooting at you less than a half-hour ago. Anyone who shots at you is probably someone to stay away from. Scared or not. Lord knows, I'm staying away from them when I can. I'm not bullet proof like some people."

They reached a diner eventually; A kind of mom and pop restaurant with a 50s diner car theme. It would do. Camile lead the girls inside and they were seated quickly enough into a booth. "Pick what you want, Girls." Camile instructed. She didn't realize how hungry she was until she looked at the menu herself. She had been portaling a lot today. That did crazy things to her appetite. From the selection of burgers and other American delicacies, she chose a cheeseburger and fries. Simple and, hopefully, delicious. She waited for the girls to make their choices and the server to leave before asking, "So, how long have you been wandering on your own?"

"...Never do it for free."

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Not your AVERAGE six year old GIRL!

KENDAL

Company~ Mary
Location~ A Restaurant
Thoughts~We don't mind...

The girls followed Camile quietly watching as she took off her wig. She sure was mysterious, but at the same time. They could read her fairly well. Sure, they were only seven. That didn't mean they were stupid. The girls walked hand in hand thinking about what she'd said. She was right about them shooting at them before. But, that was probably because they had been with Vexxen. They hadn't really been aiming for them. More so, for the big rat underneath them. They didn't understand that. Why did people want to hurt him. Sure, Big brother had hurt others, but most of those people were mean or bad people. He was a good guy, they just wouldn't let him explain...that was all. They were both sure that was how it was. Though, they may have had a few of the details out of place. It was highly possible, but it would be hard convincing the seven year olds that their ideas about their big brother were wrong. They were pretty stubborn.

Entering the resturant, the two girl slid across Camile into the booth and sat up tall, so they would be able to reach. Looking at the menu, they both smirked in thought. Neither one of them could really read very well. It was a down fall to never getting an education, but they could read some. Plus, it helped that the menu was full of pictures. That was mostly what they used to make their decision. Looking at the waitress, it was obvious who was going to order. The lighted side of Kendal fold the menu and held it out to her. "We want the grill cheese and soup please." They would just split it, like she'd mentioned before, they weren't overly hungry, but they did like cheese. Looking to Camile after the server had left, she looked to her twin wondering who would tell her. Both of them knew it, they were the same person after all though her other half tended to be the better story teller of the two.

Her dark half kicked her legs until the table and sighed looking to her twin. "It's been a few years now. I don't know. Like three. We used to live in a foster home with a bunch of kids. They called it a foster home, but it was an orphan house." She smirked and looked to the table. "It caught on fire one day, and all the kids who weren't lucky enough to get taken home were just kind of left to themselves. The owner people didn't really want to have kids anyway, so they didn't really care if they just let little kids go out of their own." She shrugged. "They gave us a blanket though. It was a nice and warm one, so we weren't cold when the weather changed." She leaned on the table a bit looking down at it, her twin now doing the same. "It's okay..."

isagirl909

Greedy Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Who?: Anna
Where?: Anna's Apartment

E N C O D E
CODE grinned as she thanked him for the necklace. "I knew how you felt about it being stolen, but your eyes also lit up when I tried to give it to you... I just knew I had to make it right." Hugging Anna back, he affectionately patted her head, rocking slightly as he did. All of this excitement, and these good feelings were building up in him, giving him a large amount of energy, but he didn't know why. Whatever the reason, it was nice, even though he felt like running, which, let's be honest here, wasn't his thing.

Watching her walk away, he slowly stood, "Well, as long as it doesn't bug you, it does make you just that much cuter. And as far as your powers having no purpose, they do. You just haven't found out what yet." He slowly walked towards her, his stomach growling once more as she talked about his hunger. "I have food at my place, I'll just eat when I go back home... Your food was bought for one, mine's bought for a big guy like myself to last for a bit."

Then his place was the topic of discussion, as she asked where he lived. "Yea, we could go there, no problem at all!" He watched as she walked to her room, and dimwittedly followed after. "It's a decent walk, so we'd be best off calling a ca-" His sentence was cut short as he reached her door and she unknowingly undressed in front of him. His face went from it's original slight blush, to pale, then to rose red all in the blink of an eye. His hands quickly shot towards his face, covering his eyes. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry,sorry! I didn't see anything, I swear... I shouldn't have followed you to your room, sorry!" He quickly spun around, his hands still over his face, which was still bright red.
D E C O D E

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

"My name is 𝘼𝙉𝙉𝘼; I may be 𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇, but don't let that fool you!"

Company: CODE
Thoughts:
I should close the door...
State I'm in: Normal

Anna over heard him speaking about her food again and rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say. I still think I'd have enought to feed the both of us, but I guess I won't fight you." Anna wasn't really one to give up so easier. Usually, she liked a good fight, physically and arguably, but she knew that fighting back with him would just end up with her getting teased again, and possibly another pat to the head, why did taller people love to pat shorter people's heads. It was rahter annoying, but she wouldn't say anything...for now. Anna had been changing and heard him talking about calling a...what? Cab? Turning around, she then saw that he was standing in the doorway. Suddenly she began to fumble with her shirt dropping it in a terrified, nervous, enraged gasp. Letting out a scream, she grabbed her shirt holding it up around her top and running over to him pushing him out the door and slamming it.

Panting, she sank down against the door in a small whine her cheeks red. Leaning her head against, the door, she sighed before bringing her head into her knees. That had totally been an accident. Even she knew that. Still, it didn't make it any less embarrassing or awkward for either of them. God how embarrassing...but then again...what had he really seen? Was he embarrassed or did he even really care. She felt her cheeks getting darker with every though. "I-I'll be out in a second," she said shakily through the door. "Just...wait out there...please." It had sort of been her fault in the first place. She was so used to living on her own, she hadn't even thought of closing the door. Then again, she didn't really think he would have followed her into her room. She just wasn't great at this relationship stuff. Maybe she should read one of those girly magazines sometime. They seemed to know everything.

Going to her dresser again, she pulled on some jeans and grabbed a v-neck tank top with a small jacket. Going back to the door, she peaked out in a soft blush. Slipping out of her room, she leaned against the door looking down. "That....t-that didn't happen," she said softly playing at the bit of her hair for a distraction. Looking up at him, she was struggling hoping to change the subject. More like desperate to change it. "So uh....your place!" She smiled and dropped her hair smiling. "I really want to see it. I could pay for the cab if you want. I mean, it's up to you, but I don't know." She honestly didn't care whether he made her pay or not. She was kind of broke, but Anna wasn't one of those people to mooch off others. If anything, she hated to be that person that seemed so helpless. She kind of felt that way all the time anyway. "So uh...did you want to head over there," she asked with a small smile holding out her hand.

Mes A Drama Llama
User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary

Camile listened to the Darker Kendal tell their tale...or hers. At this point, Camile had given up on wondering if she should refer to them as them or her. She settled for them. Regardless, she found herself feeling bad for them, obviously, but also a bit impressed. If they were telling the truth. They'd survived on the streets for a long time especially for being so young. Of course, that left her with something new to ponder; the Kendals' foster parents. "They sound like scumbags anyway." Camile remarked with a frown, "And, trust me, I've known some scum. Dated it a few times. Not my proudest work."

Before she could continue, the waitress was back with their food. Camile waited until she was gone again. In the meantime, she took a large un-ladylike bite of her burger. It's not like she was going to be getting this meal free anyway. Better to enjoy it. It wasn't half-bad either. "So," Camile continued when the waitress had gone, "Was the fire before or after you found out about your little ability? I'm gonna guess before? Seems like the two of you would stick out otherwise."

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

User Image
Kellin
--- The Misfit ---

After watching the fight for a good 30 minutes, Kellin began to grow bored. It seemed like S.P.E.A.R. had just about every gadget in the world...but still... As fancy as all their tech was, they sure were taking their sweet time with collecting all of the mutants. Yeah it probably took a while to find every last one of them, but with all of the resources they had they should've caught most of them by now. Maybe they just needed a little...assistance...

With that, Kellin disappeared within a cyclone of purple lights and reappeared atop an apartment complex. The masked boy continued to climb down the building and jumped through a window on the fifth floor. He crept down the hallway until he reached one of the doors. Kellin stood there, listening for any sounds, before stepping back and kicking the door down.

Inside past the door was a well kept apartment with hardly anything in it. A dark haired woman stood beside a couch with a suitcase packed full of clothes and other various items. She stood in place, momentarily shocked by Kellin's sudden entrance. The two stared at each other for a few seconds, before the woman tried to escape out her window. Kellin made a b-line for her. He jumped over the couch and tackled the woman to the ground.
"You're not going anywhere Heather." Kellin sneered as he pulled a pair of hand cuffs off his belt and shackled her hands behind her back. "Paybacks a b***h, isn't it?" Kellin said and pulled the woman to her feet.

Heather had once been a bartender that had worked at the House of Cards. A while back she had leaked information about Kellin's whereabouts to a rival gang, and had been on the run ever since. Kellin had been thinking about ways to get her back for betraying him, and right now seemed like the perfect time. Heather was a mutant, and had the power to both read minds and create illusions. A perfect peace offering to give to S.P.E.A.R. Kellin's plan would be to get into S.P.E.A.R.'s HQ and make a temporary alliance with the organization. If they left him be, he would hunt down other mutants...for a substantial fee of course. It would give him the perfect excuse to hunt down other mutants who had wronged him in the past.

"Don't do this Kellin, you're making a big mistake!" Heather pleaded. Kellin rolled his eyes under his mask and covered the woman's eyes with a black blind fold. He then pulled a thin roll of duck tape out from his back pocket and ripped a piece off. He slapped the tape over Heather's mouth and shook his head.
"You never did know when to shut up, did you?" Kellin sighed, before teleporting out of the room. He reappeared on the beach with Heather and looked around. According to the news, this had been the place where S.P.E.A.R. had first been sighted. Kellin opened his palm and faced it towards the sea. A 'U' shaped lined appeared on his hand and opened up into a spiral shaped eye with a dark purple colored iris.

The eye blinked a few times before lighting up and focusing towards the ocean.
"There you are." Kellin whispered, keeping a tight grip on Heather's arm. His eye had sensed the presence of a brave, yet tormented soul. The signal was coming from behind the oceans surface, meaning that the base had to be somewhere underneath. Kellin closed his eyes and tapped into the tattoos power, giving him a perspective of where and of whom the eye was looking at. Kellin as what could only be described as an underwater fortress. His vision then snapped into a room where a man with black hair was. Mason...head of S.P.E.A.R....something about a great loss... That's all Kellin needed.

Without a second thought, the masked boy disappeared and reappeared standing in a corner inside of Mason's office. Kellin threw Heather to the ground and looked straight at the commander.
"Hello Mason." He said, keeping his distance from the man.

- Jester -
User Image

→ My Whereabouts: S.P.E.A.R. HQ
→ Sup: Mason
→ Wearing: His long, curve nosed jesters mask (a white mask with two black stars for eyes and a wide spread grin), a black hoodie with a yellow, melting smiley face on it with the phrase 'Happy, Happy' written under it in red, a pair of black jeans, some high top, and multi-colored converse.
→ OOC: ...

Alex_The _Lionheart

Tenacious Genius

4,650 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hygienic 200
William Alexander Stone
A.K.A. Ace
Codenamed: The Serpent

When you stumble, keep moving. When you fall; get back up.
When the world beats you, when it pushes you down and stomps on you; Fight.

User ImageFinishing with the contact details; William was deep into the personnel files, learning everything he could about everyone in the system. He started to wave his hand, as if leafing through information on a virtual heads up display. His other hand reached up towards the sky and pulled down, then waved outwards. He was using the ships telecommunications to contact outside networks, including the HQ and military satellites; downloading outside information on the people in the files to gain a better picture of everyone. Most people would assume a 10 inches of glass would block out the signals William was using; but most people couldn't see or hear signals, and they certainly couldn't strengthen them or manipulate them. They also didn't understand that despite the electrical aspect; electromagnetic waves could travel through insulators. It was William's most versatile power for a reason, and a good reason at that.

While he was connected to outside networks William also took the chance to check up on electronic messages; including one that was heavily encrypted. Once in his head, William knew exactly what it was, a date and time as well as well as a code word. The code word corresponded to a meeting place; it was a system William had created for use with his less legitimate contacts. Based on the email account used to send the message and the meeting location, William knew exactly what it was for; it was a sale. As the Serpent; William had acquired certain valuable items that wealthy individuals often wanted, paintings and the like. Such activities weren't exactly sanctioned by the government, but he was able to keep his head above the water. He knew how to manipulate the situation to make a clean getaway or coverup.

This meeting was for a very valuable artifact. William stood to make lot of money from the sale; but perhaps more importantly he was going to solidify some contacts who could in return help him acquire certain items he wanted. Though he tried not to rely on his powers too much, he liked to heave certain items that could help him utilize his powers more efficiently. His handguns, for instance, were modified with a system that allowed him to channel certain attacks directly through them to maximize damage while minimizing energy. It was the same principle as using the sub's telecommunication systems rather than just his own raw abilities. Far less effort.

To make the meeting, however, William would have to escape the sub in time. That wasn't really a problem though, since he still had plenty of time before the meeting; and he'd already decided on a primary means of escape with multiple backup scenarios. He had considered helping the others to escape; but from what he could tell Yog didn't want to escape; then again William didn't want to escape quite yet either.

While he was searching through all the data; William picked up certain signals from the computer, security signals. Someone had just appeared in the HQ, a bold move; and an interesting one. "Seems like someone has infiltrated the HQ. Interesting." The intruder seemed to have brought a prisoner however, that suggested that either he worked for Mason or he wanted to. Either that was meant he would be at odds with William who wasn't going to work for Mason. He'd made the offer and been rejected, he wasn't going to make the offer again; rather he was going to tear S.P.E.A.R. down, in due time. At the end of the day that was sort of his job, S.P.E.A.R. was a threat to public safety; one the government couldn't deal with in the light of day, and William fully expected to be asked to look into the matter once he reported back in. Especially since running a trace on The Serpent would have triggered certain alarms. He probably should have mentioned that to Mason, but that wouldn't have been as much fun. "Apparently selling someone out, looks like he's a lackey; weird. Mason seems too bigoted to take on freaks as lackeys."

When all hope is lost, when you have nothing left to lose and everything your way; push forward.
And when death bears down on you and grabs you with its claws; Survive.

Company: Yog
Current Activity: Talking, downloading information from the ship
OOC:

Liiroy_Jenkins

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"You got that right. Those jolts that hit me were handy to amp my own system. I think my generator might need to be checked here soon. Oh well, we'll worry about that once we get out of here." she said, trying to switch her own systems over for stealth.

Telia frowned as she got multiple errors, and she felt her wings twitch slightly. The bullets the grunts had fired had done a number on the relatively delicate membranes, and now she couldn't run enough power through them to properly hide herself. The feedback it was presenting also disrupted the area around it, leaving large portions of her wings totally visible. With a careful prod she assessed the damage, and realize that the rounds the SPEAR soldiers were using were minutely radioactive, and the material was the hardest she had encountered while on Earth. Since hiding wasn't an option, she disengaged her stealth and turned to the bullets.

A quick search of the internet provided her answers. Her frown turned into a scowl, not even slightly amused at the nature of the substance. It was listed as illegal in all but military applications. That particular tidbit put Telia on edge. If the government was sanctioning the use of this kind of weaponry in civilian areas, they were looking for results. The results this little test would provide would determine how they would proceed. Now she had incentive to cause them as much trouble as possible.

"You head out and try to keep away from those guys with the scanners. I can't cloak yet, I have to let my wings heal first. That'll take some time while I put the resources in place." she said, getting ready to take off herself. She flexed her wings to open them fully, and winced as the damage threatened to cause her wings to tear long before they'd be usable for flying. That put a serious damper on her plans for getting to a reasonably safe place in a hurry.

With the air out of the question, Telia decided that her appearance and physical makeup prevented blending in, so she'd just have to move quickly, and hopefully avoid being targeted by the SPEAR airborne units that had passed earlier. The VTOL hovered overhead, and she ignored it. Taking it down would produce far too much collateral damage. She had after all made the effort to disable the gun to avoid another explosion.

"Get going, I'm going to have to leg it from here. My wings are too messed up for flying right now, and I'm too heavy for you to carry and still be able to maneuver. Once I find a nice safe hole to hide in I'll get my wings in order and then head to the house. Take the scenic route this time." she said, grabbing one of the still operable spear weapons. She fished around and found some spare magazines for the rifle, and the stun weapon. She hefted it slightly to test it's balance, and then jogged to the end of the alley in the opposite direction of Mao's safe house. She had no intention of leading SPEAR anywhere near that part of town until she could hide. Once she was more in the open of the street, she took off, leaving several people wondering what her hurry was before they realized she wasn't a normal human.

The response as she sprinted down the bike lane and into another side street were mixed. Some sounded angry, others sounded curious. It was hard to tell with a city so used to metahumans. She didn't exactly stop to answer any questions, she was far more concerned with clearing ground.

Company: Sapphire : Punch City
Translation:

Liiroy_Jenkins
Meow

Sicx Hell
Ivan SMASH

((((OOC smile )))

Original Phantom

User Image

Sapphire Vaan

''Ever get hit by lightning where the sun don't shine?

Company:Telia
Thinking: It's my turn to return the favor!
OOC:

Sapphire gave a gringe when she saw what they had done to Telia.Her cloaking device was busted, and her wwings were unable to lift her. She could zap Telia some more, but that would propably not help. She was a superhero, not a charger or a mechanic. Telia then suggested that she would head to the hideout while she would find a place to hide and fix herself. Before Sapphire had much say in the matter, she dashed off. Great worry filled her. Telia would attaract the attention of every S.P.E.A.R. running like that on the road! They would shoot her. She came to a solution. ''No. This time, you flee, i stay.'' She said to herself and dashed off, shooting small electric shocks at the VTOL and all spears she came across. ''I am your greatest enemy! Come and get me!'' She shouted, and before any of their bullets could hit her, she ranked up her speed, going faster than a race car!

''Holy Sh*t!'' ''What are you doing!? After her!'' Was the conversation between the spear officers before they left after Sapphire, barely able to even keep up with their vehicles. This left Telia with almost no pursuers. Sapphire's plan was succesful. They shot at her, but she dodged and kept running, leaving a trail of lightning behind as she went all out on her speed.

''Shocking, Aint it?''

Gravity_Dragon

Original Phantom

User Image

YOG-KOZ

Everybody tries to be straight,
But things are still unchanged
It's useless to resist,
Their effort will be wasted

Company: William
Thinking: Curious
OOC:

most intruguing. This ''William'' creature seemed to be in much more of a hurry then she was. She had a reason to leave. Yog's powers were inhibited by the container she was, but mind reading was not out of her grasp. She began to infiltrate the mind of William, finding out his secrets. She could only pierce his most frequent thought, thanks to the container, but she was able to find out he needed to be in a meeting for some artifact. Interesting. Either this William was a collector, or this was something special. Prehaps both. '' Most Peculiar...'' She whispered to herself, giving a small smile in William's direction. William the pointed out that someone had appeared. Mason, the leader of spear was appreantly caught in a discussion with a super. How fascinating! ''Prehaps These humans are more desperate than i thought. These supers are making them look like fools.''

Head straight for your goal by any means,
There is a door that you've never opened,
There is a window with the view you have never seen,
Get there, no matter how long it takes

Alex_The _Lionheart
Ryo Tarn

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

KENDAL

Company~ Mary
Location~ A Restaurant
Thoughts~Kendal is lonely...

Both the Kendal's pulled their heads up when Camile called her parents scum bags. They hadn't really ever thought of them that way. Maybe because it didn't matter before. When they were around other kids and having fun, they barely seemed to notice that their parents couldn't give a rats a** about them. However, that was made clear when they were practically thrown out into the world to fend for themselves. Yeah, that was probably what was the most wrong about the whole situation. Throwing little girls out of a home when they are like four years old. You have to be a pretty heartless person to do that. That, or you have to really hate children. When she continued to say she'd dated some, the girls really didn't see the connection. Dating someone and being in the care of elders weren't really the same thing, maybe she was just talking about their actions and mannerisms being similar. Both of them nodding, the lighter Kendal smile slightly. "Thank you for making us feel better. We're sorry people were bad to you too."

Once the waitress came back, everyone paused the story to take a few bites. The girls pulled their sandwich apart so it was now in two separate halves. Both of them mimicking each other, they dipped it in the soup blowing on it before taking a bite. It was pretty good. They hadn't had a grilled cheese sandwich in a long time. People didn't typically hand that kind of stuff out, they did get invited over from time to time though. Usually it was only for one meal, then they would tell them to, "Get back to their parents." It was like they thought that they had run away or something. Why would anyone run away from having a family. It made no sense to them. The lighter Kendal set down her sandwich half taking a drink with a smile. "Thank you for the food. It's really good." Lucky for Kendal, she didn't really have anything to compare to. The food could be horrible, and she wouldn't even know it, but something told her that it was at least somewhat decent. That was enough for her. Living on the streets, you learn to become less picky.

Hearing Camile continue the story the darker Kendal set down her sandwich with a nod. "Yes. The fire happened before we found out about being able to split apart. I wonder if maybe it caused it somehow or something. Like being scared or lonely." She wasn't really thinking very deep, but it was a possibility she supposed. "After we were thrown out. Or Kendal was thrown out, she walked around for a long time crying for help. She was really sad and lonely. One day she just wanted to play with someone, and I guess that was when it happened, it was just so suddenly and surprising that we were both a little scared." She smiled and looked to her twin. "But we got used to how each other acted, and we became really good friends. Knedal didn't ever want to be together again because she had a friend now, but if she's apart too long, she started to hurt and feel bad. So, she would be lonely sometimes but happy others," she explained. It all sounded a bit complicated, but she was sure Camile would be able to understand.

isagirl909

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
The only indication that Telia had that she was losing pursuers to Sapphire was the VTOL's engines screaming as it accelerated to chase the lightning imbued heroine. Some of the troopers were desperately trying to procure vehicles from the civilians to follow Telia, and the ones frozen were using their radios to try to get the primary SPEAR command to send out reinforcements. One or two of the smart ones were screaming for a Valkyrie units to be deployed.

She was too far down the road to hear them, but the increase in radio traffic did tip her off slightly. She didn't slow down though, she was more concerned with finding a nice place to let her wings repair themselves. The alley she turned into was a dead end, but without breaking stride she launched herself upward, landing on the wall about 4 stories up. Her claws and fingers easily dug into the brickwork of the old building, and in short order Telia was scrambling onto the roof, and heading at an angle from her previous path, deeper into the downtown area that was packed with people and buildings of all types. The rooftops were easy for her to vault between, and using that she put quite a bit of distance between herself and SPEAR before she dropped into the maze of alleys that packed downtown.

She was reasonably certain that she had managed to ditch her pursuit, and with that, tucked herself into a corner she could defend herself from. She froze, concentrating on pushing her repair systems to their full extent. Even with her dedicating everything to the process, it would take time to complete. If any of her pursuit had been keeping a sharp eye out for her they might be able to find her before she was done. They'd be in for a rough day however.

Company: Sapphire : Punch City
Translation:

Liiroy_Jenkins
Meow

((((OOC smile )))

User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary

"Thank you for making us feel better. We're sorry people were bad to you too."

Camile wasn't used to being thanked. Granted, she hardly ever did something worth thanks. Still, it was odd to hear and odder to respond to. So, Camile shrugged, "No problem. What doesn't kill ya and all that..." She wasn't too sure they would understand what she meant but they were all distracted by food soon anyway.

Camile listened as they explained how they discovered their powers. She couldn't help but be curious. She didn't have intimate chats with many other Supers, so she didn't have much experience with how others worked. They were usually either trying to catch her or she was using them, which she might still end up doing to Kendal. But, for the moment, she was content to be curious and social. "How long can you two stay separated?" Camile had seen the child collapse and fuse together tiredly the night before. How long had they been apart then? Was she prone to collapsing now? That would be a pain.

"Have you ever tried to make more of you?" Camile voiced her second question. As soon as she spoke it, she inwardly cringed. God, she was being the kind of nosy she didn't like. The older blonde shook her head. "Uh. Sorry, Doll face. I don't mean to grill you. I'm just curious. I don't get to talk to many Supers like this." She apologized and went back to her food.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

KENDAL

Company~ Mary
Location~ A Restaurant
Thoughts~Mary likes big brother!

Both the Kendal's looked at each other a bit confused when Camile accepted their thanks. She hadn't really said you're welcome or no problem, so it was a bit confusing for the both of them, but they just let it go. They didn't really want to think on it too hard. They just guessed that she had said you're welcome and let it go from there. Each of them taking another bite of their sandwich halves, the darker Kendal grabbed a spoon and began to eat some of the soup with a satisfied sigh. Anything warm was always welcome. Cereal had been good, but it was nice to have something warm in her stomach. At Camile's next question, they both froze and set their things down now having to give it some thought before they really gave her an answer. Honestly, the longest they had been apart hadn't been too long ago, and they could both remember the weak feeling they'd both had. And, how one Kendal could feel what the other was going through.

The lighter Kendal shook her head slightly. "I guess we don't really know. Until yesterday or the day before, we'd never been apart for more than two hours maybe. If that," she added. Her and her twin were usually always seen together mostly because they didn't have anyone else to be with. So, why would they want to leave each other. However, when they were split up, it was rather scary. Both of them had started to lose energy, kind of like they were deteriorating or something. It couldn't be good. It was probably safer from now on that they try to stay together. It seemed like the weaker they'd gotten that the more pain they both shared as well. That was something new that they'd never had before. And, the vision. She could remember her twin had found her by saying she could "see" her with the heroes. How odd. She'd learned so much about her powers, and she hadn't really even meant to. She was kind of forced into it.

As she continued with questions, the darker Kendal grinned and laughed softly. "It's okay. We don't get to talk to lots of people either." She looked to her twin and smirked. "I think if we could make more of us, we might not be able to handle it," she said honestly. The two of them already grew wary when they were apart. Splitting their body up even more might be detrimental to their health. "I think we're okay with just the two of us. Anymore might make it really hard to do things," she smiled with a nod. Shoving some of the soup over to her twin, she leaned on the table with a grin. "So, why did you want to work with Big Brother so much. Do you like him," she poked taunting her. She was her "evil" side after all. It was time she show her colors. This sappy stuff was getting boring. "Well. You like him don't you!"

isagirl909
User Image

Camile Cartwright / Mary

"So, why did you want to work with Big Brother so much? Do you like him? Well? You like him, don't you?"

Camile grinned back at the darker Kendal. At least they weren't sad anymore. Kids...These kids seemed pretty resilient. Even after all they'd dealt with. She had to respect them for their ability to adapt. Of course, their deduction skills could use some work. "Hold your horses, Doll. We're just helping each other out with this Spear stuff." Camile smiled, though her mind had turned to the possibility for a split second before it was crushed by logic, bias and the mere image of rat babies. No, thank you. Do not want.

Vexxen was useful as an ally. He was strong, not too horrid to look at in man form and he hadn't tried to eat her in her sleep. Of course, after their little adventure, she wasn't too sure what his thoughts were. She had kinda gotten him shot but only because he had turned into the size her apartment. They were gonna have to talk if they got the chance. Still, he was just too unstable and new for her consider even if she was looking for a relationship, which she definitely wasn't. Lovey-dovey relationships meant heavy anchors and Cam had sworn off heavy anchors when she got her freedom. Nope. Partnerships were much less bothersome. "I don't think he likes me very much anyway." She added, hoping that would be a sufficient explanation for Kendal.

"He seems to like you, though." The blonde noted, eager to change the teasing child's attention to something other than her love-life. "How long have you known him?" She asked as she worked on the last bit of her burger.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas