Welcome to Gaia! ::

She tried to take a step back, but as she did her knee buckled for some reason and she fell to the ground. As she did, several of her ribs slightly shifted and she let out a scream of pain as tears welled up in her eyes...
ryan poe
She tried to take a step back, but as she did her knee buckled for some reason and she fell to the ground. As she did, several of her ribs slightly shifted and she let out a scream of pain as tears welled up in her eyes...

::Chase drops the wood and rushes to her aid, he picks her up relieving the pressure from her ribs and knee:: what is wrong??
i have a bad vibe about this island...
ChaseMiles
ryan poe

::Chase drops the wood and rushes to her aid, he picks her up relieving the pressure from her ribs and knee:: what is wrong??

She held in a breath for several seconds as she tried to cope with the pain. Him holding her up did help some.... but it still hurt...
"Yah---"
Was all she said, or rather all she could manage to say.
ryan poe
ChaseMiles
ryan poe

She held in a breath for several seconds as she tried to cope with the pain. Him holding her up did help some.... but it still hurt...
"Yah---"

::He is unsure what to do because of the amnesia, he acts quick and lifts her shirt up to her ribs sweatdrop there is a big red spot on her ribs, he gently runs his hand across it, there is a huge bump.:: damn.. i think her ribs are broken.. there is no wounds.. he rips his shirt and wraps it around her, holding her bones in place, then he examines her knee, it appears to be ok..:: does it hurt here? puts a tiny pressure to her knee.
bump domokun
thread come alliiiive
ChaseMiles
ryan poe
ChaseMiles
ryan poe

"Yah---"

::He is unsure what to do because of the amnesia, he acts quick and lifts her shirt up to her ribs sweatdrop there is a big red spot on her ribs, he gently runs his hand across it, there is a huge bump.:: damn.. i think her ribs are broken.. there is no wounds.. he rips his shirt and wraps it around her, holding her bones in place, then he examines her knee, it appears to be ok..:: does it hurt here? puts a tiny pressure to her knee.

her body stiffend as his hand lifted up her shirt. And as he ran his hand over her ribs she let out a small yelp, tighting her grip on him. As he wraped the cloth around her rib she let out another yelp, trying not to however.
"---no---"
She said quietly in response to his question about her knee.
"I'm fine... its nothing..."
ryan poe
ChaseMiles
ryan poe
ChaseMiles
ryan poe

"Yah---"

her body stiffend as his hand lifted up her shirt. And as he ran his hand over her ribs she let out a small yelp, tighting her grip on him. As he wraped the cloth around her rib she let out another yelp, trying not to however.
"---no---"

::He helps her to her feet and puts her arm around him supporting her:: are you sure your ok? dont hold it back. If you are hurt let me know.. ::Cautiously lets her stand up on her own:: take care of yourself.
ChaseMiles
ryan poe
ChaseMiles
ryan poe
ChaseMiles
ryan poe

"Yah---"

"---no---"

::He helps her to her feet and puts her arm around him supporting her:: are you sure your ok? dont hold it back. If you are hurt let me know.. ::Cautiously lets her stand up on her own:: take care of yourself.

"I'm fine... really.."
She didnt know who she was, or where she was, or what she was doing there, but for some reason she didnt want to tell him how much her ribs hurt her just then, and that on the backside of her knee was a very large gash that was bleeding... which probaly came from her... arrival at the beach...
"I'll be fine."
After a breif pause she spoke again,
"Are you ok?"
::pretends to not notice the blood trickling down her leg, and her limp, he begins thinking to himself: i dont want to hurt the girls pride, i might as well do her thing and keep an eye on her:: im ok, you look terrible on the other hand, ::he feels her forehead::... no fever. ::he pinches the skin on her hand and it stays up..:: you are dehydrated arent you.. I dont think we can trust this water yet.. would you like me to get some coconut milk?
ima go to bed, pm me if you want to keep in touch
ChaseMiles
::pretends to not notice the blood trickling down her leg, and her limp, he begins thinking to himself: i dont want to hurt the girls pride, i might as well do her thing and keep an eye on her:: im ok, you look terrible on the other hand, ::he feels her forehead::... no fever. ::he pinches the skin on her hand and it stays up..:: you are dehydrated arent you.. I dont think we can trust this water yet.. would you like me to get some coconut milk?

"What, you a doctor or something?"
She asked, rather defensivly, but the strange thing was, she didnt know why.
"How should I know if i am or not..."
She stoped herself from saying anything else and was quiet for a moment or so,
"Look, I'm sorry. I dont know where I am or who I am... so I doubt I am the most plesant person to be around...so sorry."
She didnt look at him while she spoke, she kept her eyes on the sand beneith their feet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff