Welcome to Gaia! ::

You wake up to find yourself on an island surounded by others, there is no trace of how you got there, the horizon is endless, and it looks like a rather large island. You look off into the sea and you cant see any other land, however you notice strange animals in the water, unlike any others you have seen, there is no transportation from the island nor explanation of how you got there, might as well get acquainted with your comrades because you will be seeing them for awhile. The island is filled with palms and bamboo, it is getting cold and your clothes are haggard, the only chance of survival is teamwork.

::Wakes up and doesnt remember anything about himself but has has knowledge of everything except his history and people in his life, he turns peers into the water and notices that there is strange unknown creatures frollicking about the water, he reaches his hand inside and gets shocked by a shrimp/turtle looking fish:: Where am i?
::He scans his suroundings and notices bamboo, he breaks it off at a sharp edge and wraps a fern plant around it for a handle and begins to rup the sharp edge on a rough rock, sharpening it::
HELLO!?!?! ::the yell has no response::
::He rips off his shirt and makes it into a sash, tieing it around his waste and slipping the hand crafted bamboo knife in it, he meanders into the wood looking for a trace of civilization.::
Chikaria coughs slightly. There's sand in her mouth and up her nose. Spitting it out, she adjusts her glasses and slowly rises up off the sand of the beach. Looking around, she wonders where she is.
Hearing the voice, she turns in the direction to see someone there.

"hello?" She replies warily.
Serious rpers, please join
::He turns to the response and removes his hand crafted bamboo knife from his sash tied around his waste and runs toward the voice and sees a girl and puts the P.O.S. knife back::
Hello, what do you know about this place
Chikaria blinks a few times frightened when he came running at her, but when he stopped she felt less tense.
"I..I honestly don't know why I'm here... Or where here is, for that matter," She exclaimed as she scratched the back of her head, looking up and down the beach.
((please dont leave. i am posting IC right now))
chikaria
Chikaria blinks a few times frightene when he came running at her, but when he stopped she felt less tense.
"I..I honestly don't know why I'm here... Or where here is, for that matter," She exclaimed as she scratched the back of her head, looking up and down the beach.

Hmm... i think i have amnesia...i wonder why we are here, have you noticed the strange creatures in the water?
::stomach growls:: im getting really hungry..
Chikaria turned to the water and saw bizzarre fish and animals swimming around in the water.
"They do seem a bit strange," She replied.
"I should be able to start a fire with my glasses, if you can find something to eat?" She suggested.
The sound of waves crashing against a shore line gently began to resinate in her ears, slowly and gently bringing her back to reality. Slowly her eyes opened, taking in the harsh light, her head throbbing intensly, her side rithing in pain that was unfamiliar to her.
"Ugh--"
She let out a slight moan as she attempted to push herself up from ground.
"..."
::He walks into the water until its about up to his waist, he sees a large fish and walks towards it, it seems to be staring at me and not moving and it looks rather intimidating:: hmm ::He takes out the knife and walks towards the fish, takes out his knife and makes an attempt to stab him between his eyes, the fish jumps and bites my arm while it gets stab, the wound is deep and it is not burning so the water must be fresh water, he carries the fish back to the shore::
ryan poe
The sound of waves crashing against a shore line gently began to resinate in her ears, slowly and gently bringing her back to reality. Slowly her eyes opened, taking in the harsh light, her head throbbing intensly, her side rithing in pain that was unfamiliar to her.
"Ugh--"
She let out a slight moan as she attempted to push herself up from ground.
"..."

::He walks and sees the girl struggling to get up and drops the fish, and extends a hand:: need some help? is there any thing wrong? ::The pain in his arm begins to throb::
ChaseMiles
::He walks into the water until its about up to his waist, he sees a large fish and walks towards it, it seems to be staring at me and not moving and it looks rather intimidating:: hmm ::He takes out the knife and walks towards the fish, takes out his knife and makes an attempt to stab him between his eyes, the fish jumps and bites my arm while it gets stab, the wound is deep and it is not burning so the water must be fresh water, he carries the fish back to the shore::

Chikaria heads to the edge of the trees and gathers and armful of tinder. She carries it back to a spot out of the wind, then returns to the woods to find more branches and logs. Returning again to the spot, she crouches down on the sand and begins to build a small tipi with the tinder.
Once she's done that, she pulled of her glasses and holds them over the small pile. After a few minutes of waiting, a small wisp of smoke appears.
"Where there's smoke..." She mumbles to herself. Within a few seconds, a small flicker of fire appears. She blows on it gently so it spreds. When the tinder has caught, she puts her glasses back on and starts adding larges sticks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff