Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Prophet

ANNOUNCEMENT
                            One of our members has dropped out before introducing their character.
                            We are looking for someone to take her empty slot - someone who will be in for the long haul.
                            Please apply if you believe you can take the slot :3
                            We look forward to roleplaying with you.
                            KEEP IN MIND
                            This is a rushed slot. The five day profile does not exist. Instead, you will be given two or three at the most.

User Image

Quotable Gekko

xUser Image
                » CLEAAAR tab && tab ( HOLD tab THE tab LAAAND), ━━!
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                by kill! killing another man tab whose ( safety ) do you fight for?! tab admit ❛that you can't ignore,
                ⊱ YOU DON'T TRUST THOSE KEEPING SCORE! tab ⊱ YOU DON'T TRUST THOSE KEEPING SCORE! tab ⊱ YOU DON'T TRUST THOSE KEEPING SCORE!
                ⊱ YOU DON'T TRUST THOSE KEEPING SCORE! tab ⊱ YOU DON'T TRUST THOSE KEEPING SCORE! tab ⊱ YOU DON'T TRUST THOSE KEEPING SCORE!

xxxxDON'T QUESTION SOMETHING IF YOU'RE NOT
                xxxxxxxxxxPREPARED FOR THE ANSWERS YOU'RE GIVEN.

User Image
                                  Nikolai smiled at the foreign words. He knew the language well enough that he didn’t stop to decipher the meaning. He simply knew and nodded, a little smile pulling his lips up, despite the obvious venom in her tone. What a woman she was... he’d barely met her and she already seemed to despise him. Perhaps her father had told her much about him beforehand. He hoped that it wasn’t simply unfounded hatred. Nikolai looked her in the eyes. Evonie would not get the better of him -- ever. Nikolai was a warrior, and more than that, as his Dedushka was so fond of reminding him; a upstanding gentleman. He would be charming and not fall to anger or succumb to venom-laced words and piercing glares tonight... he was supposed to be putting hatred from the Novarian people behind him with this. He would do it. It was his mission.

The forced smile on her lips was all too apparent to him as he watched her face, as she formed the words with her subtly green lips. “It would be an honor.” He felt somehow, that she was not honored at all. Nikolai would make it her honor. There was no better man of standing than himself to be wed to. The King seemed oblivious to the undertone of their conversation, and Nik wondered vaguely if the King really didn’t notice or was simply pleasing the crowd gathered, who had all come to see happy unions.

Her movements were delicate, very ladylike, against his firm lead as he pulled her down from the stage onto the dancefloor. Her skirts whisked around her legs. Nikolai noticed her eyes flick over to some Novarians seated in the rows of watching diplomats, officials and citizens eager to see the beginning of the peace between the two races. A man with similar green colouring stood out to him. Her father. Nikolai didn’t look long enough to make eye contact, questioning idly what the Novarians thought of their daughter being married to a soldier. Probably nothing good.

Nikolai swept her into the first movements of the dance, a waltz. Gazes were quickly going back up to the King on stage as he began speaking again, contented that the two were paired off, ready to continue the ceremony with the others. “At least the rest of them seem pleased...” Evonie muttered, something that Nik thought wasn’t meant for him to hear, but she didn’t particularly try to hide it from him. She looked back up to him, meeting his eyes again. Nikolai was well aware that the small warmth of his face did not reach his eyes, which were cold and set.

Lets get the over with, shall we?” Evonie said, her fake smiles and courtesy suddenly dropped. They were still being watched, but he supposed by few enough people that, while spinning her around the room, feet moving effortlessly through the steps, memorized long ago, thankfully. He never thought that he would really have to dance like this, however. After joining the military, he wasn’t a very big socialite. But now was the time for socialization, and Nikolai was intent on using all the charm he was capable of.

Evonie, this is a union of peace. Is it really such an awful chore?” He smiled, warm and full, pulling her arm up, and twirling her around once, twice, and pulling her back close to him, looking down at her, his lips pulling up into the slightest of smirks.

Quotable Gekko

User ImageUser Image

JASMINE ( j a z ) HENDERSON x ██████xx

the p r e s i d e n t ' s . d a u g h t e r
            c e n t e r f o l d . e r o t i c

██ "Hey." Jaz didn't move. "Hey." Jaz didn't move. "Hey." "[******** off." The words were growled into the feather-filled pillow that obscured Jasmine's face. "Wake up." "I said ******** off." Jaz wasn't a pleasant morning person, especially with a hangover and so little sleep. She heard a grunt to her left, and the blankets pulled over her naked form slid off of her. She groaned again, opening her eyes and rolling over. Not her apartment. Where was she? Right. Jaz looked to the man laying in bed with her. He had a tribal arm tattoo that seemed vaguely familiar to her, and short black hair. He was tan and deliciously fit. Those guns... She stroked her fingertips over the muscles of the man, who looked up at her. Jaz had no idea who he was. "Your cellphone rang." "Mhmm..." Jaz slipped her hand over his chest. "Damn. Then I gotta go." "Go? Don't..." The man reached up and cupped his hand around her cheek, trying to pull her back down. "Yeah, sugar, I wish. I gotta go get married today." The man choked and sat up. "Married? You're already..." He spluttered for the words, staring at her as if she had betrayed him in some manner.

"Not yet." Jasmine slipped out of bed. She reached down and plucked her little black dress from the floor. It was a cute find, with red trim down the front, emphasizing her curves and petite body. She was to die for. And Jaz knew it. Girls envied her, men wanted her. Hell, girls wanted her too, who was she kidding? Jaz glanced around for her bra. Nowhere in sight. Damn. Oh well, might as well leave it. And if she was going to do that, no panties either. The whole set was done for if there wasn't a match. "What the ********?" Jaz looked over as she pulled her dress over her head, covering most of her very nice back-piece, which was new. Her artist had finished just a few weeks ago, in fact. Two koi circling each other. The dragon was still her favourite, though. It covered most of her body, here and there. "Calm down. I'm single right now. I just wanted to enjoy it while I still could. I mean... I want to ******** other men guilt free for a while yet." Did tattoo artists even exist on Nova? She had no idea, really. She hoped so, or it would be a lot of traveling back and forth. Jasmine flipped her hair out from under her dress and over her shoulder. It was long and vibrantly purple. She got a lot of... looks, and she was quite proud of it. However, at the moment, it was tangled and horrid looking. ********. Nice. Not at all attractive. Jaz smoothed her dress, scooped her purse up off the floor, and stepped into the bathroom, leaving her one night stand to do whatever it was that he was going to do.

She looked in the mirror. 'Ugh. What a lovely impression that would make.' "Hi, I'm Jasmine, and I'm a slut!" Jaz looked at herself for a second, then laughed. Okay, yes, she was. She pulled a brush out of her purse and pulled it through her hair. She had everything in it for her one-night stand needs. She continued to touch up her makeup, cover the hickey on her neck (b*****d), down some aspirin for her hangover, and take a morning piss. Striding out of the bathroom, Jasmine Henderson had a lit cigarette between her lips and looked as if she stepped out of a beauty salon, perfectly put together. "Bye bye. Thanks for the ********]" She slipped on her heels and walked out, pulling her cell out of her bag. s**t. She was late.

-- --

"Hi Daddy." Jasmine leaned up and gave her father a little kiss on the cheek, pulling the car door shut behind her. As ever, President Henderson was dressed immaculately, hair brushed back, not a strand out of place, suit and tie; everything about him said "official". They were such damn opposites... "Hello, Jasmine. Are you ready for your big day?" Jaz rolled her eyes a little at this. "Yeah, daddy. I'm ready. God." "Are you wearing that to the ceremony?" "Yes." Jaz flicked a glance down at her dress. It was low cut to show off her ample cleavage (not all of which was natural. she wanted a little boost for it, so under the knife she went), neckline plunging down between her breasts. It was long, almost floor-length, with skirts that clung to her legs until her knees, at which point they flared out some, giving her enough room to dance. There was a slit nearly up to her hip, laced corset-style at the top, halfway down her thigh. It was, otherwise, skin tight, and black. She didn't want anything too distracting. Her hair was even done up, pulled back and away from her neck in a loose knot, elegant, with a black ribbon dangling out of it. "And I don't see anything wrong with it."

Her father sighed. "Are you sure you want to do this, Jasmine? I'm just not sure that it's right for you..." Jaz looked at him, folding her arms across her chest. "Not right for me? What are you saying, daddy? That I'm a whore who can't stay married?" President Henderson looked at her, face unamused. "Well I am. But this is ******** important, and I'm a big girl now, daddy. So I decided that I might as well help out. I mean, I've caused trouble for you in the past." Jaz finished the thought in her head; 'And I want you to start being my ******** daddy again.' Her father just shook his head a little, and said nothing. "I can do it. Would you cool your s**t." Idly, she wondered if she could. If she couldn't... oh well, ******** that. She tried. Jaz reached into her purse and pulled out a little bottle, taking a hearty swig from it before offering it to her father, who, as she guessed, declined the clear liquid. Jaz shrugged, capped it, and tossed it back in her little purse. Everything she needed for the rest of her life. s**t. This better not suck a**. If it did... well, like she said. ******** that if it did.

Jasmine leaned back into the chair and lapsed into silence for the rest of the ride, her father not even bothering to try and make small talk with her. Well, she wouldn't bother either. Finally, they reached the hall where the ceremony was (already) taking place. "Alright, daddy. Time for me to go." Another quick peck on the cheek and she was gone. Her heels were massive, but no problem for Jasmine Henderson. Six inches? Hah! No challenge at all. The hall was massive, but at the moment, she wasn't going to take the time to look at anything in it. She needed to find where the ******** she was going.

Thankfully, an official-looking servant guy caught her. "Excuse me, would you be Jasmine Henderson?" "Yeah, what do I look like?" "Please, this way. You're about to be announced..." Jaz followed the guy to a little backstage area, rolling her eyes at the late thing. Apparently, the aliens had never heard of 'fashionably late'. The area she was to wait the few minutes until her name was called to go off and get married was tiny, but comfortable, with chairs and elegant furnishings. Two people were standing over by a curtained door of some kind, one was a very delicious looking man in a uniform, and the other was some weird looking chick, talking to each other. She recognized the guy as Nikolai Androvsky, because hell, he was so hot. Nngh. There was another girl here, but she didn't really take any interest in her, instead smoothing her dress, and doing a quick make-up check. Nikolai vanished behind the curtain a moment later, and looking up, something settled into the pit of Jaz's stomach. She was going to get married. Like, seriously married. Somehow, it became just a little more real, and Jaz became just a little more on-edge, as opposed to her usually devil-may-care attitude. ********. She was getting married.

User Image

Shy Vampire

User ImageUser Image

____ G-GLASS* HAILED FROM THE SKY THAT NIGHT xx.
        __i couldn't ( HIDEHIDEHIDE ) to sa-save my l!fe. tab standing⊱. drenched in open゚ wounds✄ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ !
        __i couldn't ( HIDEHIDEHIDE ) to sa-save my l!fe. tab standing⊱. drenched in open゚ wounds✄ ⋯⋯⋯⋯ !
        __
        ____________YOU TOOK MY HAND && PULL⊹ED ME! THROUGH.

"Sarcelle, how are you holding up?" Feeling a hand gently lay on her shoulder, her head tilted towards her brother, "I am holding up fine Nathaniel, I am just ready to get this over with and make father happy." She responded with a tiny smile. With saying that, she turned her attention back to her father's speech about the war and other things. Truly seemed he was trying to get everyone ready for what was about to happen, such a carefree day among the parents in Cello's eyes. Cello sighed once more, her nerves finally calming down as she just continued to listen to her father talk about her mother, and it brought a smile to her face, she always heard so much about her, but enjoyed it when her father was the one discussing her. Hearing the door open once more, her eyes shifted as more people came rushing in, in hopes not to be late. One of them seemed to get right to business in teasing the commander's daughter. Chuckling softly she looked back to the curtain, her mind wondering to who all had shown up on the other side. Placing her hand along the curtain she frowned some and ignored it. There was no use getting worked up now, she promised herself she would do this right and do it for her people no matter if she hated it or not. Smiling towards her brother once more sat back and let the waiting time take over.

"It is with great honor that tonight, we reveal that a peace has been reconciled between the earthlings and the Novarians. After months upon months of negotiating, we can finally call these humans our friends once more. In honor of our friendships, five young men and women from both Earth and Nova will be joined by the sacred bond of marriage. Their growing love for one another will prove as a look into the future of Nova and Earth. Our relationships, just as theirs, will grow and develop into one of love and respect, and will bring forth a future of humans and Novarians alike that will live their lives in peace." Her eyes opened as the words her father spoke with pride and happiness caused cheers to ring out through the place. Cello knew her father was happy about this and all, but must he have gone to such measures? Was he seriously willing to just give his own daughter to a human male like this? A frown slipped onto her features as her father spoke once more. "Without further ado, we will now announce the engaged couples, who will join me before you all, and participate in their first honorable dance together." Her eyes opened once more as the names were called. It started with the commander's daughter Evonie, and went down the line to the diplomat's son. Her brother came next, him to be wed to the president's daughter, which left her alone and the last one to come out. She chuckled softly, like saving the best for last right? Shaking her head, she stayed seated and waited on her father to call her out, and her fiancée out, that didn't take much time like she had hoped.

"And the final couple for the evening will be wed to join two royal families from Nova and Earth together and produce a heir worthy of ruling on Earth or on Nova. My daughter, Sarcelle Morrison, will be wed to the prince of England, Braxton Roux." Her father spoke out proudly. "Their wedding, just as my son's, will be a glorious one that will bring pride to all of Nova in a time of celebration!" Cello stood at the moment, she was the only one left in the room when she heard her name. Her brow arched, the prince of England was it, she almost smiled at the thought. Fixing her dress, she took a deep breath and walked out to the stage, her eyes meeting her father before turning to the other man that had stepped forward. Her blue eyes looked him over, he was tall but not too tall, maybe a few inches taller than her, dark hair and dark eyes, something she didn't normally see, he was thin and pale, skin oddly different from her of course. He seemed charming, maybe flirtatious as well, but she wasn't sure. Even still, she smiled and stepped forward towards him as he made his way towards her.

"Princess Sarcelle," Her blue eyes lifted to meet his. "It is an honor to meet you at last." feeling his hand gently take hers into his own, she gave a tiny smile to match his own. Feeling his warm lips press a tiny kiss to the top of her hand, her smile grew, wasn't he just a ladies’ man. "I would be honored if you would give me the pleasure of having the first dance with you." Her eyes slipped towards her father who was smiling proudly at her, his eyes holding warmth and sternness as if telling her not to mess this up. Without a moment of hesitation, her attention went back to Braxton and gave a small curtsy, "Prince Braxton, it is a pleasure as well. she spoke softly, "I would love to." She smiled with warmth. She would do her father proud no matter what happens. Cello would do it as gracefully as possible. She could only hope the prince would be someone she would get along with, Cello didn't want to deal with confrontation in her marriage, but she knew there wouldn't be turning back once the two were wed, and she still needed to get to know the man in front of her. Biting down on her bottom lip like she did when she was nervous, her father ushered off stage quickly and onto the dance floor into the arms of the human prince, as her father began rambling on about letting the night begin. "Let's hope this goes well." she thought.

I tab WANT tab TO tab GIVE tab YOU tab EVERYTHING, tab I'LL tab GIVE tab YOU tab MY tab ALL.

Quote:
                                                                  OOC;;. . .

Omnipresent Prophet

User ImageUser Image
          _&& I WOULD GIVE ALL THIS tab tab AND H.HEAVEN TOO.!
          _._██████████████__ I WOULD GIVE IT ALL _____...FOR A MOMENT, __██████████████
          _ that i could just ( understand the meaning of the word you see.
          ___ tab tab tab tab tab tab

Having to grin and bear the dancing was difficult enough. She was never a dancer. Evonie wasn't sure what she was, really. She wasn't a lady, she wasn't a soldier, she wasn't a dancer, then what was she? A long time ago, when she was small enough not to see over the top of the table while standing up, she had been told by her grandmother that, though she was born unable to fight for what she wanted, she was a fighter. So, she supposed that was what she was doing now. Fighting harder than ever in a situation where her hands were tied. They could make her marry this man, but they couldn't make her love him. They couldn't force her to make him happy, and they most certainly could not guarantee that this would be a fruitful marriage. Oh no, they could not. She had thought over a dozen times what it would mean to be married to a human. She was absolutely positive she would not be bearing the children of a human. She wouldn't allow her young ones to be called half-breeds, or to be tainted by the blood of murderous humans that had cut down their population and caused a bloody war. Humans. Disgusting creatures. Her hatred of them was further deepened by the very fact that they were agreeing to put her through something like this, something so disgusting and wrong. An arranged marriage. Who would force two races, so different and so stubborn, into a bond that both sides would look to as an example. A break up in any of the couples might cause resentment among the races, and might even bring on another war. The weight of Nova was on her shoulders at that very moment, and she didn't realize it until she was so suddenly jerked from her thoughts by a quick spin that her fiancee pulled her into.

Before the Novarian could shoot the man a disgusted look, she was yanked back into his grip, against his chest. She hated him. She hated his touch, his smell, his voice, everything about him that was laced with those disgustingly human traits. Oh, how she loathed him! It was almost too much for her to put into words. His voice interrupted her, and thankfully this time his words were those that she understood. "Evonie, this is a union of peace. Is it really such an awful chore?" he wondered, in that voice of his, with the heavy accent that distorted his words. Even with his speech impediment, she was able to clearly understand what he was saying. The very idea of being united with him, and his lecturing her on her anger, it nearly sent her over the edge. She had to sink her teeth back into her tongue to literally bite back the words that were coming up from the back of her throat.

"I don't think you understand our situation, captain." she said, sarcasm dripping off his title, as if he deserved nothing at all. His prestige, in her eyes, was falsified. He deserved nothing of the sort, really. He was a murderer, he had led a war against her people, and they called him a Hero? He was a monster. "I, the daughter of the Novarian commander, am supposed to wed you, the so-called hero, do you not see something wrong there?" she asked, cocking a brow. She could already tell the man, who was clearly having a better time than she was with the entire situation, would come up with some sort of clever response if she gave him the chance. So instead, she decided not to even permit him to do so. Instead, in a flat whisper, she decided to set him straight. It was a simple enough concept, and one he would probably dislike. But she would call him what he was, and if he so decided to, he could make a scene.

"You, sir, are a murderer."

The response was one so simple and casual, and given in such a factual way that those who were looking on might have thought they were having a diplomatic introduction, rather than an emotional and serious discussion. She was trying her very best not to draw attention to them as they waltzed around the room, the couples being announced and joining them on the floor as they did so. She had no intentions of making a scene. Not yet, that was. Instead, she hoped to make it through her first dance with him and sit calmly through dinner before making her great escape out onto the balcony for the remainder of the evening. Maybe, if she was lucky enough and feeling brave, she would be able to slip out the back door and wait in the flying car for her mother and father to come looking for her. It would be easier than making a run for it on her own. And perhaps her mother wouldn't insist on her father punishing her quite so hard for her vanishing act. She could only hope, really, that her fiancee would do the same.

O.O.C ;; Ehn.. Shorter :c

❛CAUSE I'VE BEEN SCRAWLING IF FOREVER, ______ ❛CAUSE I'VE BEEN SCRAWLING IF FOREVER, ______ ❛CAUSE I'VE BEEN SCRAWLING IF FOREVER,
                                                              ❛CAUSE I'VE BEEN SCRAWLING IF FOREVER, ______ ❛CAUSE I'VE BEEN SCRAWLING IF FOREVER, ______ ❛CAUSE I'VE BEEN SCRAWLING IF FOREVER,
                                                              User Image
                                                              BUT IT NEVER MAKES SENSE TO ME AT ALL .

Quotable Gekko

xUser Image
                » CLEAAAR tab && tab ( HOLD tab THE tab LAAAND), ━━!
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                by kill! killing another man tab whose ( safety ) do you fight for?! tab admit ❛that you can't ignore,

xxxxDON'T QUESTION SOMETHING IF YOU'RE NOT
                xxxxxxxxxxPREPARED FOR THE ANSWERS YOU'RE GIVEN.

User Image
                                  When Evonie spoke to him, her words were more than tainted with sarcasm, twisted and ugly, they emulated it. His little smirk faded slightly, held only in place by the watching faces, which he was still aware of. The soldier took note of everything in the room, all of the little details, the snippets of conversation and the other couples that were joining them on the dance floor, each turning a slow waltz with their partner, as he and Evonie were, some with expressions of enjoyment, others with ones emulating a conversation far closer to his own. "I don't think you understand our situation, Captain." The way she said his title wiped his expression blank. His face was stony as he looked down on her, leading her through the steps of the dance automatically. There was no question to her loathing now, and somehow, it sombered Nikolai in a way that ended the light air with which he was attempting to take the situation. She loathed him.

"I, the daughter of the Novarian commander, am supposed to wed you, the so-called hero, do you not see something wrong there?" She continued, her words poisoned with hate. The steps to the dance did not loose elegance, but they were curt, business-like as he whirled her across the floor. He listened to her still, as she continued. "You, sir, are a murderer." As the Novarian spoke the words, Nikolai watched her face. Her eyes closed for the barest of moments, voice casual, as if her words were nothing of consequence... and yet, they were of the utmost consequence. A murderer.

Nikolai straightened. His tone was curt as he returned the words, tone cutting and sharp. "You do not think I am aware that I am murderer?" He twirled her again, pulling her close to his chest again, leaning his head down, and speaking quietly into her ear. "Captain Nikolai Androvsky has killedt so many of your people that I have long lost count of them." He kept the movements of the dance tight so that he would not have to let her go. Something about the way her words stung him made him eager to speak, eager to tell this alien woman everything he thought, everything he knew about his part in the war. Something had opened it, and it was pouring out of him. This was his wife... perhaps it would in time be a step forward. Right now the only thing that was on Nikolai's mind was the words spilling from his lips, tone hushed and rough, slicing with each accented syllable he spoke. "I am saughterer, butcher. Many words for me, but I choose to say soldier. Because I took pride in what I did because I was not the only one who was killing. You, pampered woman, will not understand what it is like. I lost many thingks. I lost humanity, conscience, moral. I am not here to parade my honor because I am butcher of your people. I am here to make peace so that no more death must happen. Everything against what I have done..." His words began to jumble together and his accent thickened, to the point where he was unsure if the Novarian could even understand him.

The Captain took a breath and spun her away again, taking that small moment as he pulled her back, picked her up and whirled her around him before setting her back on her feet. "Perhaps if you set aside your hatred of myself, and attempted to see me as anything but monster, we can make peace between our peoples." Nikolai took a deep breath in as he finished speaking, wondering is his pain bled into the words. He hoped that it had not, but he was somehow convinced otherwise. He was a strong warrior, not a weakling, but he could take nothing back now. No one was the wiser to their conversation or the emotions that were in tumult within him. He had hoped that this was going to go more smoothly, but thus far, the evening did not look promising, but Captain Androvsky was never one to abandon a mission.

His movements did not relax as he waited for her reply. The Russian wanted a strong drink already. He had a flash of his own tucked inside of his jacket if the alcohol here was not up to his standards, which he was almost sure it would not be. A smoke as well. Did he have any cigarettes? Damn... damn it all. Nikolai was beginning to wonder if this venture was a mistake to embark on. His badges glinted on his breast as he turned and the light hit him. "Miss Evonie... I am your husband. Not your killer." He did not regulate the tone of his words, and the last few slipped out almost as if they were a threat.

Dapper Genius

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
User Image
                                  Nathaniel squinted and lifted his hand to shade his eyes from the bright lights shining down on him as he entered the ballroom, where his father extended and arm to pat him on the shoulder as he announced him. After his name was called, so was his to-be bride, "Jasmine". His eyes narrowed as he looked upon her. She sounded like the name of a type of Earth tea. She wore clothing that was not quite befitting of the occasion, and he honestly thought she looked more like an adulteress than a prissy girl, similar to some of the other ones. In no way did she appear shy or scared, but defiant and cold. Her eyes were dark and motionless. With a chuckle, he shook his head and approached her, placing a hand behind her back and gesturing to the floor, where the other couples were dancing. "You should smile, to make the crowd feel pleased, or well, peaceful. I don't want to be here myself, but while you're at it, look lively." He smiled and waved at the crowd of people gathered at tables with white satin tablecloths, staring back with wide eyes and false grins. The other couples dancing all looked equally tense, except Cello, who seemed to be enjoying herself.

Sighing, Nathaniel led his fiancee towards the other couples where he proceeded to dance with her. His sister was the peacemaker that he wasn't. She was more than willing to live up to the Novarian standard of honor, whereas his vengeful side would ruin his image. The girl before him made him want to be sick. Not that she was ugly, but because she was beautiful, and human. Her race is what he detested, not her as a person, but he wouldn't let her know that. He would throw everything that he had in her face. "Now come here and dance." He gripped her waist and pulled her close with his right hand, staring into her eyes to avoid the stares of the crowd. Looking at either would be uncomfortable, but he'd rather study her face, see if he could understand anything about her before they held a mature conversation. So far, her stern gaze and sharp attitude, from what he'd heard from officials before the arrangement, were very similar to his persona. With their similarities, perhaps they would get along or completely clash. With a grin, he began to twirl her around the others, half wanting to accidentally bump a human partner into the crowd, whom watched with varied expressions. Nathaniel caught his father's gaze, which appeared proud, but he knew that inside his father was feeling pain. Even with a union between humans and Novarians, the wound opened by war would still remain. Every look upon a human would re-open memories of fire, weaponry, and tactics that the Novarians had never experienced. If not for the King's willingness to step down to a treaty, Nova might not be anything else but a extra-terrestrial experimental facility.

"I would have that thought the President's daughter would make herself appear more presentable than this.", he eyed her interesting dress, with a lack of color and modesty. He meant for his statement to be a simple reflection, though he was aware that it very well could come off as an insult. She would most likely retort back, her eyes looked like those of a woman who wouldn't be afraid to stand her ground and gnash her teeth like an animal. Most men acted like vicious animals when it came to abusive language. His fiancee before him danced excellently, keeping a steady aura of rage and hate. Just like him. He looked away from her before she responded and chuckled. His father must have known what he was doing when he chose this sort of arrangement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff