Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
Owner: Requiscat
Inspired by: Video games, arraigned marriage, space
Rating: PG-16
Literacy: Lazy-lit to Lit+

Genre: Romance, Sci-fi
The thread is currently Open and Accepting.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image

July 12th >> Thread under construction
                            July 12th >> Accepting reserves and profiles
                            Date >> Announcement
                            Date >> Announcement
                            Date >> Announcement
                            Date >> Announcement
                            Date >> Announcement

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
User Image
          >> Welcome to Nova.

In the year 2021, there was a huge breakthrough in scientific research in the fields of space travel. Scientists were able to travel out of the Milky Way Galaxy and into the Eden Galaxy, one where they were able to find a small, Earth-like planet. Upon landing, they were greeted by a human like creature, who was almost exactly like them. The only difference seemed to be in appearance; the woman they were faced with had red hair and eyes. Her name was Fleur, and she was the Queen of the planet, which they called Nova. The woman ran the planet with her husband by her side, a strong looking man with blue hair and eyes. He explained to the humans that due to a radioactive incident centuries ago on the planet, their species were born with brightly colored hair and eyes that corresponded to an element. Fleur had the ability to manipulate fire due to her red hair and eyes. Her husband could control fire. It was an interesting turn of events, and something that the human scientists decided to test. They began experimenting, taking bodies of dead Novarians and doing autopsies on them. The Novarians, who were sensitive to their dead being violated before burial, began hating the humans.

Eventually, war broke out between the two races. It was long and drawn out between the two races, the aliens having the advantage of elemental powers but being at a loss when it came to weapons. The humans struggled with having to ship supplies in from Earth. Eventually, thirty years after the start of the war, in 2051, the war came to an end when the queen of Nova fell ill and passed away, leaving the entire planet in anguish and ruin. In order to restore peace to the two planets, a peace agreement was drawn up.

The agreement included the marriage of four important figures from each of the races. Two political figures would be married from each planet - the prince and princess of Nova would marry the daughter of the president of the united states and the son of a foreign country's ruler. A powerful diplomat from yet another foreign country would be married to a Novarian diplomat's daughter, and one of the respected ship captains from the Earth space crew would be arranged to marry the daughter of the Novarian army's leader.

The four humans, two girls and two boys, are all being flown into Nova in order to meet their fiancees. Some may be very happy with their engagement, and others will fall for the wrong person entirely, but all of them will - eventually - find love.

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
User Image
      >> They're pretty straightforward; follow them and you won't face my wrath c:

>> One; The ToS exist for a reason. Follow them.

>> Two; I am the goddess of the roleplay; what I say goes. Rules are subject to change - changes will be announced and posted in purple and italicized. Make sure to check for announcements often, I'll try to pm everyone if I can, but sometimes I'm forgetful.

>> Three; Romance and violence are encouraged, though you are not allowed to murder another person's character without permission. Heavy romance is not allowed either. Just be respectful of the others, they want to roleplay here too.

>> Four; This is a PG-16 roleplay. Not an M one, not an R one, not an X one. That means no cybering, no one wants to read graphic smut, okay? If you want to, take it to pms, but I don't want it anywhere in my thread. Also, swearing is allowed. I know I swear all the time; so don't hold back, but use it appropriately. Don't go dropping obscene swears every other word just because you can, it doesn't make you seem cooler or anything, it just gets annoying.

>> Five; Make your posts pretty. This means you must, at the very least, include your character's name and image. No colors no one can read, and don't have it so intricate that your pictures seriously stretch out the page. We just want to know who you are, and if you'd like to pretty it up, you can, just not too severely.

>> Six; Characters are to be anime. Not human, but they allowed to be digitally rendered or drawn, they don't have to be exclusively anime. It's not too difficult - photobucket has a lovely selection, please, please no real characters.
                Also, at the moment, you are allowed only one character each.
                Oops Cat lied.

>> Seven; Profiles are to be filled after you send a reserve. The reserve you send must include a sample of your roleplaying for me to evaluate. Just so you don't join something over your head. Please, Please, Please fill out the entire profile as well. I need it all filled, I can help if you need it, but you have to let me know.
                Also, when a reserve is sent, the slot is yours for Five Days and five days only. That means five days to send in your profile.

>> Eight; To make things easier for me, title your reserve pms Starcrossed Reserve and your profile pms Starcrossed Profile.

>> Nine; Keep true to the role you choose. Don't make a caretaker that hates people, you know? You chose the role for a reason, don't waver from it as soon as you dive in. I understand that people change, but they do so gradually, as should your characters.

>> Ten; This is a lazy-lit / lit roleplay. That means posts should be at least two paragraphs long. I understand if you have a life, so once a week is good enough for a post requirement. A paragraph in my mind is 6 - 7 sentences, so you should have roughly 14 sentences per post, as a minimum.

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
User Image
Star-crossedThere will be Four of each character, two male and two female.

The Humans

>> Humans, just like you and I. There are no special abilities, no element controls unlike the Novarians. However, the humans are more technologically advanced than the Novarians are. They have a more established sense of upper and lower class than the Novarians do.
                          Available human roles:
                          The President's daughter, the Foreign Prince, The Foreign Diplomat's Daughter, The Space Hero

The Novarians
                          >> Novarians are very close to Humans in their appearance. The only difference is in their hair and eye color. The hair and eye color corresponds to the element that they are born with. The elements most commonly found are: water, fire, earth, and air, but on certain occasions, people can be born with manipulation of weather, the manipulation of certain metals, and on very rare occasions, the manipulation of time.
                          Available human roles:
                          The Novarian princess, The Novarian Prince, The Novarian Diplomat's Son, The Novarian Commander's Daughter

The Arrangements
                          >> These are the arrangements, as to the agreements made in the final treaty.
                                The President's Daughter x The Novarian Prince
                                The Novarian Princess x The Foreign Prince
                                The Novarian Diplomat's Daughter x The Foreign Diplomat's Son
                                The Commander's Daughter x The Space Hero
                                The American Embassy Head's Daughter x The Novarian Embassy Head's Son

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image

The Humans

reserve● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
              meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Jasmine || "Jaz" || Henderson
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE ( PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER )
              xxxxxxx rebellious x x hot-headed xx needy x x generousx
              D_33o785i

reserve● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
              meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Cleo || " Leo " || Auu
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE ( FOREIGN DIPLOMAT'S DAUGHTER )
              xxxxxxx odd x x oblivious xx resourceful x x tricksterx
              a snickerdoodle

meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Effy || "Eff" || Lovelit
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE ( AMERICAN EMBASSY HEAD'S DAUGHTER )
              xxxxxxx Independent x x Graceful xx Fun x x Honestx
              that green gentlemen

meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Braxton || "Brax" || Roux
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE ( FOREIGN PRINCE )
              xxxxxxx Sarcastic x x Stubborn xx Proud x x Persuasivex
              Requiscat

meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Nikolai || "Nik" || Androvski ♂
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE ( space hero )
              xxxxxxx cocky xx out-spoken xx just xx loyalx
              D_330785i

The Novarians

meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Sarcelle || "cello" || Morrison
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE ( Novarian Princess )
              xxxxxxx Hard-headed x x Caring xx Stubborn x x Playfulx
              Tazio the black wolf 100

meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Evonie || "Eve" || Solus
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE (COMMANDER'S DAUGHTER )
              xxxxxxx honest x x stubborn xx temperamental x x brightx
              Requiscat

meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Nathaniel || "Nate" || Dobson
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ The Novarian Prince
              xxxxxxx prideful x x nationalistic xx Perceptive x x Reluctantx
              JimmyTheYellowHighlighter

meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Dextera || "Dex" || Heri
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE (NOVERIAN DIPLOMAT'S SON)
              xxxxxxx brilliant x x arrogant xx strong-willed x x insightfulx
              Lil Old Tumbleweed

reserve● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
              meowmeowmeoww
              User Image
              xx Cade || "Ash" || Katchen
              xxxxxxxxxx═════════ THE (NOVARAIN EMBASSY HEAD'S SON)
              xxxxxxx Quiet x x Witty xx Daydreamer x x Glumx
              Fox Maltid

User Image

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
StarcrossedPlease fill out forms entirely. Both are thorough for a reason.
Note; the post color coding sucks. Don't worry about it.
If it's too much to make it colorful, leave it black and white :3

>> Reserve Form
          [list][list][list][list][list][list]
          [color=POSTCOLOR1][size=8.5][color=white]reserve[/color]● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● [/size][/color]
          [color=white][size=4]meowmeowmeoww[/size][/color]
          [img]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/icaesurai/Untitled-3.png[/img]
          [color=white]xx[/color][b][size=17][/size] [size=20] [color=POSTCOLOR1]First[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]||[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]"nickname"[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]||[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]Last[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]♂ / ♀[/color]
          [size=13][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx═════════[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR4]THE ( ROLE )[/color]
          [color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=10.5][b][color=POSTCOLOR3]● [/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]trait[/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOR3]●[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]trait[/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOR3]● [/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR1]trait[/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=POSTCOLOR3]●[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR2]trait[/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=POSTCOLOR3]●[/color][/b]
          [size=13.5][color=white][/color][i][color=POSTCOLOR4]Username[/color][/i][/size]

[size=8]Please include an example of your posting. This is for my personal knowledge.[/size]

>> Profile Form
          [size=20][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][color=COLOR2] ▅▅[/color] [color=COLOR3]▅[/color] [color=COLOR2]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][color=COLOR2]▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=COLOR1]▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅[/color] [color=COLOR3]♛[/color][/size]
          [size=11][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[b]([/b][/color] [size=12][color=COLOR3]私[color=white]x[/color]た[color=white]x[/color]ち[color=white]x[/color]は一[color=white]x[/color]緒[color=white]x[/color]で[color=white]x[/color]す[/color][/size][color=COLOR1][b] )[/b][size=11]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]

[color=white]xx[/color][img]http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af71/kikobuddy/tumblr_m0zoju3IY71rrt4evo1_500.jpg[/img]
          [align=center][size=8][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR3]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]██████████████[/color][/size][size=25] [i]([/i] [size=16][b][color=COLOR1]01[/color][/b][/size] [i])[/i][/size] [size=30] ━ [color=COLOR2]B [color=COLOR3]◜[/color] [b][i][color=COLOR3]A[/color][/i]SICS[/color][/b] [color=COLOR3]✧[/color] [color=white].[/color][/size][/size]
          [size=4][color=white]x[/color][/size]
          [size=20][color=white]xxx[/color]THE ( ROLE )[/size][i][color=white][strike]
          [color=black]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/strike][/color][/i]

[size=24][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR2]♀ / ♂[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR3]「[/color][b] [color=COLOR1]LASTNAME[/color][/b][color=COLOR3]┊[/color][size=23][color=COLOR2]firstname[/color][/size] [color=COLOR4]❞[color][color=COLOR3]」[/color][/b][/size]
          [size=16][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]◝[/color][color=COLOR3]♛[/color] [color=COLOR1]nickname[/color][/size][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
          [size=11]( [color=3]♛[/color] [color=1][b]AG[i][color=2]E[/color][/i][/b] ⋮ YUP. [color=white]__[/color]
          ( [color=3]♛[/color] [color=1][b]G[i][color=2]E[/color][/i]ND[i][color=2]E[/color][/i]R[/b] ⋮ Not obvious enough?
          ( [color=3]♛[/color] [color=1][b]BIRTHDAY[/b] ⋮ A date, but no year.
          ( [color=3]♛[/color] [color=1][b]S[i][color=2]E[/color][/i]XUALITY[/b] ⋮ B| [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=8][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color][/size]
          [size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=COLOR1]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=COLOR4]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=COLOR3]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/size]
          [size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR2]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR3]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR4]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR2]♛[/color][/size][/size][size=24][b][color=COLOR1]「[/color][/b][color=COLOR4]❛[/color] [color=COLOR1]scratching[/color](the[color=COLOR3]❖[/color] )[b][color=COLOR2]SURFACE[/color][/b] [b][color=COLOR1]」[/color] [/b][/size]
          [size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
          [size=8][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR2]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR3]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR4]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR2]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR1]█████████[/color][/size]
          [size=8][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3]......................................................... [color=COLOR2].........................................................[/color] ......................................................... [/color][/size]
          [size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]表面を傷つけ。 [/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
          [size=16][color=COLOR1]外観[/color][color=COLOR3]┊[/color][color=COLOR2]❤[/color] ) [b][u][color=COLOR1]APPEARANCE[/color][/u][/b][/size]
          [size=8][color=white]xxxxx[/color]............................................... ...............................................[/size]
          [size=11]height┊feet and inches weight┊pounds[/size]
          [color=COLOR1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR3]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR4]▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR1]▬[/color]
          [size=10][color=white]xxxx[/color]`[color=COLOR4]✖[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color][color=COLOR1]hair color[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color]--
          [color=white]xxxx[/color]`[color=COLOR2]✖[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color][color=COLOR1]eye color[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color]--
          [color=white]xxxx[/color]`[color=COLOR2]✖[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color][color=COLOR1]complexion[/color]⋮pale, tan, etc.
          [color=white]xxxx[/color]`[color=COLOR2]✖[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color][color=COLOR1]built[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color]thin, muscular, etc.
          [color=white]xxxx[/color]`[color=COLOR2]✖[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color][color=COLOR1]scars[/color][color=COLOR3]⋮[/color]--[/size]
          [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=COLOR2]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=white]_____________[/color]
          [size=20][color=white]________________[/color] [color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color][/size]
          [size=3][color=white],[/color][/size]
          [size=7][color=COLOR1]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS
          LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS
          LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=22][color=COLOR2]quote here[/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list]
          [size=8][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR3]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]██████████████[/color][/size][size=25] [i]([/i] [size=16][b][color=COLOR1]02[/color][/b][/size] [i])[/i][/size] [size=30] ━ [color=COLOR2]M [color=COLOR3]◜[/color] [b]ENT[i][color=COLOR3]A[/color][/i]LITY[/color][/b] [color=COLOR3]✧[/color] [color=white].[/color][/size]
          [i][color=white][strike][color=black]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/strike][/color][/i]

[size=18]私は心からあなたを愛しています。[/size]
          [color=COLOR1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR3]▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR4]▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR1]▬▬[/color][/align]

[size=8][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color][/size]
          [size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=COLOR1]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=COLOR4]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=COLOR3]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color][/size]
          [size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR2]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR3]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR4]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR2]♛[/color][/size][/size][size=24][b][color=COLOR1]「[/color][/b][color=COLOR4]❛[/color] [color=COLOR1]knowing[/color](much[color=COLOR3]❖[/color] )[b][color=COLOR2]MORE[/color][/b] [b][color=COLOR1]」[/color] [/b][/size]
          [size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
          [size=8][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR2]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR3]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR4]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR2]█████████[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=COLOR1]█████████[/color][/size]
          [size=8][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3]......................................................... [color=COLOR2].........................................................[/color] ......................................................... [/color][/size]
          [size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]多くを知る。[/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=20][color=COLOR2]✧[/color] [color=COLOR1]trait one[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [color=COLOR2]✧[/color] [color=COLOR1]trait two[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] [color=COLOR2]✧[/color] [color=COLOR1]trait three[/color][/size]
          [list][size=13][color=COLOR3]TRAIT FOUR[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color][color=COLOR3]TRAIT FIVE[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color][color=COLOR3]TRAIT SIX[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=6][color=COLOR2]█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size]
          [size=8][color=COLOR1]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color][/size]

[list][list][list][size=10]At least one paragraph on personality.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=COLOR2]▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅[/color] [color=white]_____________[/color]
          [size=20][color=white]________________[/color] [color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR3]♚[/color][/size]
          [size=3][color=white],[/color][/size]
          [size=7][color=COLOR1]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS
          LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS
          LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=22][color=COLOR2]quote here[/color] [color=COLOR1]❞[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list]
          [size=8][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR3]██████████████[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]██████████████[/color][/size][size=25] [i]([/i] [size=16][b][color=COLOR1]03[/color][/b][/size] [i])[/i][/size] [size=30] ━ [color=COLOR2]M [color=COLOR3]◜[/color] [b]EMORIES[/b] [color=COLOR3]✧[/color] [color=white].[/color][/size][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][size=4][color=white]x[/color][/size]
          [i][color=white][strike][color=black]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/strike][/color][/i]

[size=18]私は心からあなたを愛しています。[/size]
          [color=COLOR1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR3]▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR4]▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR1]▬▬[/color][/align]

[size=8][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color]
          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR3]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/color][/size]
          [size=18][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR1]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR2]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR3]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR4]♛[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR2]♛[/color][/size][/size][size=24][b][color=COLOR1]「[/color][/b][color=COLOR4]❛[/color] [color=COLOR1]digging[/color](too[color=COLOR3]❖[/color] )[b][color=COLOR2]DEEP[/color][/b] [b][color=COLOR1]」[/color] [/b][/size]
          [size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color]あまり深く掘る。[/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=16][color=COLOR1]伝記[/color][color=COLOR3]┊[/color][color=COLOR2]❤[/color] ) [b][u][color=COLOR4]BIOGRAPHY[/color][/u][/b][/size]
          [size=8][color=white]xxxxx[/color]............................................... ...............................................[/size]
          [color=COLOR1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR3]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR4]▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR1]▬[/color]
          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11] at least two paragraphs.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[size=16][color=COLOR1]✖[/color][color=COLOR3]┊[/color][color=COLOR2]❤[/color] ) [b][u][color=COLOR3]THEME[/color][/u][/b][/size]
          [color=COLOR1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR3]▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR1]▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR1]▬[/color]
          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]theme song - link![/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=24]Signed,[/size]
          [size=20][color=COLOR2]USERNAME[/color] [color=COLOR3]⋮[/color] [color=COLOR1]nickname (your nickname)[/color][/size]
          [color=white]xxxxx[/color][/size]

User Image

sample.

xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅ ▅ ♛
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( xxxは一xxx )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxUser Image
xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████ ( 01 ) ━ B ◜ ASICS.
x
xxxTHE ( ROLE )
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxx♀ / ♂xx LASTNAMEfirstname ❞」
xxxx◝♛ nickname

( ♛ AGE ⋮ YUP. __
                                      ( ♛ GENDER ⋮ Not obvious enough?
                                      ( ♛ BIRTHDAY ⋮ A date, but no year.
                                      ( ♛ SEXUALITY ⋮ B|

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS

xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❛ scratching(the❖ )SURFACE
        xxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████
        xxxxxxxxxxx......................................................... ......................................................... .........................................................
        xxxxxxxxxxx表面を傷つけ。

外観┊❤ ) APPEARANCE
                                xxxxx............................................... ...............................................
                                height┊feet and inches weight┊pounds
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                xxxx`✖⋮hair color⋮--
                                xxxx`✖⋮eye color⋮--
                                xxxx`✖⋮complexion⋮pale, tan, etc.
                                xxxx`✖⋮built⋮thin, muscular, etc.
                                xxxx`✖⋮scars⋮--

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ _____________

quote here ❞

xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████ ( 02 ) ━ M ◜ ENTALITY.

私は心からあなたを愛しています。
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❛ knowing(much❖ )MORE
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████xx█████████
                  xxxxxxxxxxx......................................................... ......................................................... .........................................................
                  xxxxxxxxxxx多くを知る。

✧ trait one xx ✧ trait two xx ✧ trait three
                            TRAIT FOUR xxxTRAIT FIVE xxxTRAIT SIX

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                      LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS

At least one paragraph.

quote here ❞

xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████ ( 03 ) ━ M ◜ EMORIES.
            x

私は心からあなたを愛しています。
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❛ digging(too❖ )DEEP
            xxxxxxxxxxxあまり深く掘る。

伝記┊❤ ) BIOGRAPHY
                                    xxxxx............................................... ...............................................
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  at least two paragraphs.

✖┊❤ ) THEME
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  theme song - link!

Signed,
                                    USERNAME ⋮ nickname (your nickname)
                                    xxxxx

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
            Slots are open; only accepting males, and then I'll open the three females slots.
            Yes. Three. I'm selfishly taking the role of Commander's Daughter.

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
            Currently accepting male and female reserves.
            I got impatient v.v; The OOC and Profile Threads will be up soon.

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
            OOC and Profile threads are up!
            Start posing in there c:

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
            Changes made to the profile form.
            Don't stress, it's shorter than it looks with all the coding
            And you don't even have to color it if you don't want.
            I won't hold it against you o3o

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
            Only two more slots are open c:
            Get em while they're open!

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
            One slot till we can start opening this up c:

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image
            Opened up one more female slot.
            I have a doctor's appointment, so I will decide the slot when I come home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff