Beloved Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Leo
Sanclair

"When I fight, defeat fears me. When I run, danger stays clear of me. And when off the cliff I fall,"

Leo stood at the door, looking arround the dining area. Lots of people. He saw the captain make his way towards the kitchen, guess there was someone important there. Deciding not to go anywhere near there while a possibly important conversation went on, Leo simply sat down...somewhere, and looked arround. He kept his words inside for now, simply studying the faces of everyone within the room. Some of these people would not make it, grim. His eyes darted back and forth from face to face for a few moments untill closing, reopening another moment later. "Hooray for possibly new and possibly old crew that I have never met before yet would like to meet now. How are you?"

"The valkyries will catch me."

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa watched Delphia as she left. Turning back to the small chocolate cake, Crissa began to finish the frosting. Humming lightly to her self she did not her Daniel come in. So she worked until the cake was done. She picked up the cake and turned.
She saw Daniel leaning against the wall. Seeing him there startled Crissa. She almost dropped the cake, but caught it. She placed it on the counter and pointed a finger at Daniel.
"It is not nice to sneak up on a woman you know."
Crissa giggled softly and walked over to the captain. She placed a kiss on his cheek.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
occ//- - //

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈〖 ◈☬◈ 〗♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈
================================================

۞ D A N I E LXXXS L A T E R ۞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A man with nothing left...
XXXXXXXXHas everything to gain...

User Image
⊰☸⊱

Daniel smiled and ran a hand through her deep auburn hair. "Can you blame me?" he asked innocently. "I haven't seen you in months. I was practically pulled here."

He managed to catch her lips in a quick but deep kiss, then hugged her. "Just wanted to make sure you were doing alright."

He smiled, then looked over at the cake. "Hey, save me a piece of that will ya?" He winked, then was gone, left to check on the store of crystals he had brought.

He had already sent the reinforcements from The Watchmakers to retrieve more of the crystals. Daniel trusted them fully, and he knew they wouldn't disappoint.

After checking the crystals, he walked to the engine room to check the voltage gauges on the engines and the steam pressure on all the other parts of the ship.

A captain's work was never done.

Dangerous Dabbler

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Arven
XXKingspawn

Arven smirked at the remark; she felt much the same way about new people. "Hi to you, too," she said, softly. She looked up at the man sitting across from her. "As for how I am... I've been sent on a mission by a ghostly wizard in my dreams to a ship filled with strange crystals from a supposedly mythical place, while the ship is circled by the Syndicate who tried constantly throughout my youth to capture me and make me one of their mages. However, the food is very good." she paused. "You look remarkably familiar."

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
and the night shall be filled with 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈

and the cares that infest the day

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´

Delphia looked around the dining hall for somewhere to sit. There certainly were a lot of people. Her eyes scanned the tables, finally alighting on where Leo was talking to someone she didn't know. Delphia decided that it was better than sitting alone, or at a table with a bunch of people she never really talked to.

Sitting down beside Leo, Delphia looked at the woman she'd had yet to meet. "Hello," she said with a smile.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´

shall fold their tents

and as silently steal away

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa stood in the kitchen, holding her breath as she watched Daniel leave. Gently she touched her lips and grinned. Crissa walked over to the cake and placed a note on top of it. Carefully, she picked up the cake and left the kitchen. As she passed through the dining room, she smiled at some of the crew.
Crissa slipped up to Daniel's room and shut the door behind her. Smiling to herself, she placed the cake on Daniel's desk. Crissa picked up the room and made sure it was all clean. With a satisfied smile, Crissa left the room.

occ//- - //

Beloved Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Leo
Sanclair

"When I fight, defeat fears me. When I run, danger stays clear of me. And when off the cliff I fall,"

A faint smile grew on Leo's face as Delphia sat next to him, a smile he did not dare to let grow. After a few moments of gazing into his memories and trying to remember who the woman speaking to him was, no name came to mind. "Well there can only be one bloke with blue eyes in a world like this and the only way you could have met him, me, is by being in a sand caravan under his guard..." After tapping his chin a few times and trying to remember the woman he tilted his head, "Were you in any sand caravan by any chance?"

"The valkyries will catch me."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
⊰☸⊱

Daniel grunted as he pulled the release valve on one of the pipes, releasing a scalding stream of hissing steam.

Once he was finished, he went to his room to pick up his pistols. He almost didn't notice the cake sitting on his desk. When it did catch his eye, he looked to the note on top.

His curiosity piqued, he took up the note and read it.
Morgan Nesrallah
Dust Raider Mercenary

User Image

As Mina went limp, Morgan's muscles tensed, keeping her upright. Stroking her hair, he whispered softly to her. 'You are not dreaming, love. I am really here. I was not sure if I would leave the Spire alive. That was the only reason I sent you that message. But I am here now, Mina.' He took her by the shoulders, forcing her to stand on her own, and looked into her eyes. 'No more tears, Mina.'

Morgan sensed a presence come to the room. Looking up, he saw a woman he did not recognise as being part of Mina's household. Making sure Mina would not fall if he let go, he removed his hands from her shoulders and turned to the woman in the doorway. 'Can I help you?' he asked. It was not exactly rude, but it was not polite either. For all he knew, this was an eavesdropping servant.

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

My Dearest Daniel,

I did not know what to do to show you my appreciation. So, this cake is step one. Step two will be a bit later on. Though the location is a secret. Meet me on the dock when you can slip away from your duties for a bit.

I will be waiting for you.

Always Yours,
Crissa

Dangerous Genius

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image} Wilhelmina Schwartz {
Blackshade Syndicate
--------------------------------------------------

As Morgan tried to appease her, Mina looked into his eyes. She saw that he was, in fact real, and she also noticed that Valethia was standing in the doorway. Wilhelmina immediately composed herself, drawing Morgan's attention from Valethia saying 'I told you not to call me that.'

To Valethia, she said 'Do not mind him, he is just a wayward rogue that insists on making my life more difficult than it already is.' She paused a moment to hastily pin her loose curls back into place. 'Did you have any luck with the potion?' Her demeanor was now quite different from what it was only two minutes ago. Armand still stood to the side, watching. He was quite used to this behaviour from the lady of the house, as he had seen it in her growing up.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
⊰☸⊱

Daniel blinked, then set the note down. Looking at the cake, he quickly preserved it by placing a glass covering over it.

He decided to investigate what Crissa was up to. He walked up to the deck, looking about. He saw no one at the moment, but that was probably because his eyes were instantly drawn to the beautiful setting sun.

As it descended, Daniel stepped fully onto the deck. He was lost in the beauty of the sunset, but he quickly composed himself, then searched for Crissa.

Dangerous Explorer

Vey Maxon
User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Gretchin Voldavick<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Gretchin sat at her desk, feet up on the piece of office furniture with a glass in hand. Within said glass was a very good brand of red wine, what year exactly she did not know, it had been smudged off the label. All the doctor knew was that it was damn good, and after performing open heart surgery she needed to relax. Sipping at the full bodied vintage she closed her eyes, taking in the flavor of oak, heavy dark notes of walnut and the bittersweet tang of red grapes. The doctor pondered the idea of wandering the ship to become better acquainted with The Alameda, but decided against it due to all the preparations for battle the crew were making. For now she resolved to wait patiently within the infirmary, who knew when someone might stumble in, in need of medical assistance?

8,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

ℭrissaℌanlock
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ϲσσκ

Crissa was leaning on the edge of the ship. She watched as the sun sat. The colors that filled the sky was one of the most beautiful things that she had seen. Next to Crissa sat a large wicker basket and a large jug filled with a deep red liquid.
Crissa would wait here all night if that is what it took. She understood that Daniel had matters to attend to as captain and she would not stop him from these things.

occ//- - //

Beloved Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Valethia watched intently, taking in every word that was exchanged between the man and Wilhelmina. That was certainly interesting. Seemed this man had quite and effect on Miss Director. Valethia smiled a little. She would take any information she could get. Then, that man just had to go and sense Valethia standing there. As he curtly asked if he could help, Valethia rolled her eyes. She wouldn't honor such behavior with an answer.

Instead, she waited for Wilhelmina to speak, noting the director's quick change of attitude. Valethia pushed herself off the door frame she'd been leaning on to answer the director. "I had more than luck," she said, pulling the vial from her pocket. "Of course, it will take some testing, but this should produce the reaction you were hoping for." Valethia gazed at the 'wayward rogue' off to the side, then returned her gaze to Wilhelmina and smiled as she held the vial out to her. "I'll leave the testing to you though. You must be careful though. As it happens this particular potion can only be brewed in small batches. So, dont go dropping it or anything."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces