Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Propel The Spacecraft in the Pleiades

Sieg finally picked up the last bit of trash and then he went to stand next to Willow against the fence. He didn't stand close because the truth of the matter was Sieg did not trust her nor did he know her intentions. However, it was nice to talk to someone even if that someone may soon be his enemy. She was right in that Sieg was a pessimist, even though it was his edict to love everyone he met like they were family he found it even more natural to look at them with the accusing eye of a witch hunter."Maybe, I'm getting old but its frustrating when you seem to be the only one in the world not straddling the proverbial fence of morality.", Sieg fingered the metal bar of the fence, leaning into its metal square shaped flexible weaved wall.

"Yes you are correct in that my god is a loving god, but those who ask for forgiveness while holding the intention of continuing sinning shall soon incur his wrath. It is for that reason that I've stopped even suggesting or hoping that other's would join me in my worship, I've lost hope that anyone would seriously want to walk in a life of light. With a heart heavy with doubt and pessimism I find it hard to preach.

I do what I think is right and I hope people will follow suit.

but they never do.

I almost feel like being righteous as you call it is a crime.

...Well I shouldn't worry so much I guess, god has a plan and god is good...

So...enough about me Miss Willow.

I feel I am at a disadvantage. I can't tell whether or not you are my guardian angel or the demonic temptress. Its very strange you know for two people to meet twice in Sigil. I take it you weren't able to find your way back home. Where are you from?"

Sieg said with a smile. Though she may have taken the comment as an insult, that gleaming smile with bright white teeth would hopefully diffuse whatever harsh intentions may have been felt by the sly question of her nature.

Dwell in the abyssal plane like the hordes of hades

Friendly Fatcat

As he spoke, her eyes seemed to take on a look of wistfulness, her smile suddenly... sad. She remained leaning against the fence. "I severely doubt it's old age." "If it was, I'd be a real thorn in your side," she thought. "But what would you rather have? Those that take their sins with a few good deeds, or those that are outright evil?" The words had a tone of resignation to them. She wasn't about to politely argue the point any further. She listened to his worries, and the resigned tone he also seemed to take up as his own frustration pattered off into a redirected question about herself.
The comment he made didn't ruffle her feathers so much as it amused her. "What do you think I am?" she thought. The world was full of shades of gray. Which side would he lump her in with? With a sigh, she repeated what she had said the previous night, innocently ignoring the first part of his question. "It is as I told you before. My home was destroyed, and my birthplace is the Valley of Hinnom. As for trying to get back from whence I came..." she shrugged. "Can't get back."

Aged Gaian

"Strange thing to say for being in Sigil."

Sieg stood up off the fence and looked into the sky.

"Perhaps I can help you out sense you were so willing to help me with my chore. I am a bit of a planeswalker and perhaps I can help you return home. If there isn't a portal here, there surely will be one on the astral plane.

Unless your looking to see the City. Have you been outside the guildhall ward?"

As Sieg questioned he would turn around to look her in the eye once again. Sieg noted how she didn't give anything away about her nature or intentions. However Sieg didn't get any bad reading from her and Sieg was very good at reading people. He wondered however, if she was one of those people who took their sins with a few good deeds.

Friendly Fatcat

Silently, she wondered if he had caught it. Willow had given him something to go off of, a tidbit that as he turned to speak with her- that his eyes hadn't changed at all as he regarded her -told her that he had completely missed the hint. There was a hint of disappointment, but also relief within her. She wasn't certain she really wanted him to know.
As he gave her options, she mulled the first over in her head. The longer she was away, the more questions that would arise. But she hadn't been there initially of free will either, and it was good to actually be out in fresh air that didn't give her lungs freezer burn with every intake. She didn't yet want to go back, wishing to cherish her freedom for a while longer. She shook her head, noticing he still insisted on using the word "home".
"No...I don't believe I'm yet ready to go back...'home'," the word tasted sour on her mouth in regards to Nagarroth. It was a place that reminded her of home, certainly but... she silently wondered why she had been confined in the last few days of her stay there.
Brought back from her thoughts by Sieg's other option, she considered only for a half second before shaking her head. "No, I haven't been outside the.. Guildhall. I would certainly love to see the city, though," she said, giving him an unbroken smile, her sharp teeth hidden from view.

Aged Gaian

Sieg began to walk towards the entrance to the gated area, gesturing for her to follow while questioning whether she wanted too. Sieg wondered if this was a good idea. It wasn't like his image was doing all that great but to be walking around with an individual whom's identity he wasn't sure of was a bit of a risk. However, something told Sieg that there was something interesting about this individual that he would like to see.

"Well I'm about to go over to the nine swords. Its the only descent pub left around these parts.", Sieg didn't like going to a lot of bars in the gaian commercial trade. He usually just ended up getting into a fight with a devil he took it upon himself to return to the nine hells or attempting to return an undead individual to dust.

"If you'd like to come..."

Aged Gaian

OOC: Sorry for the slowness, I started playing mugen because apparently I'm playing Jon Talbain at the D-Tournament with yusuke and Ecks.

Friendly Fatcat

{ No problem. We might have to continue this another day. My eyes are starting to bug out from staring at a screen for too long. XD
Also, congrats and good luck with the team tournament. :3 }

At Sieg's motion, Willow followed wordlessly behind him. "Not a leader, my a**.."
Her may not have realized it, but everything about him exuded easy confidence and continual calm. In a situation of chaos or danger, Willow had no trouble believing that he would be the first person the general populace would turn to for instruction.
At his mention of where they were going, however, she missed a step and slowed. "So a demon, a jew, and a priest walk into a bar..."
She could see the punchline coming towards her. Literally. "I never imagined you to be a drinker," she said, before picking up pace behind him. She wavered to go with him. She didn't like the thought of consuming food or drink in front of those that didn't already know what she was. It always made for awkward conversation, and the absolute... blond-quality of Sieg made her wonder if she'd have to start dancing about with a pitchfork to give him the idea.

{ Actually, the next post will probably be my last for tonight. I'll have her decide to leave in the next post, that way your character is free. :3 }
OOC: Don't worry about it. We can just continue this later after my next post. I don't really have anywhere else I need to use Sieg.

Sieg smiled as he exited the gates, slowing down for a moment as if considering how was the best way to file into the flow of dense traffic that was the streets of the guildhall ward. As he did he would speak,
"Before I became a warrior monk I was known as The Master of Drunken boxing. Haven't used the fighting method in many many years though...Your right...but alcohol isn't all they have.". Sieg was great at knowing when he was talking to a demon, but she was right in that he did not peg her as one no matter how obvious it may have seemed to her. However Sieg could tell she wasn't human and it was that curiosity of this individual that caused him to welcome her into his company.

Friendly Fatcat

{ If you're certain then. We'll continue later. G'night! }

Willow matched her pace to his, just about footstep to footstep. The memory of drills and marching orders burning holes in her head from their clarity. She took a moment to collect herself in silence, focusing on Sieg for the moment as they merged with traffic. Willow was suddenly reminded of the amusing revelation that people walked the same way they drove; some weaving erratically through traffic, others misjudging and bumping into others... some ignorantly unaware of the subconscious "lanes" of traffic flowing up and down. She had noticed it a long while back, but the sudden reminder as they walked made her break out into a smile. Take joy in life's little amusements. She laughed at Sieg's comment, and then stifled her amusement out of respect for him. "Erm," she cleared her throat, "Sorry, I just don't think I have come across anyone quite as... interesting as you. Not for a long while, that is for certain." He was completely different than what she was used to. In more than just occupation did he remind her of some of the folk she used to know. She spoke easier now, the serious tones of the previous moment in front of the orphanage forgotten.
"You don't seem to be a fellow with bad taste, so I suppose I'll join you on this little...escapade," she said, following quite literally in his footsteps.

Aged Gaian

OOC: Tell me when you get back online

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
OOC: Sorry about disappearing. > < Things are SUPER hectic over here. I'm moving at the end of August and have been busy packing/taking care of things that need to be taken care of.

Aged Gaian

OOC: Don't worry about it.
//OOC Yo Tres' Think you could help me out? I need an rp for a new character im trying to make my main. //

Aged Gaian

OOC:

Sure, I could. Just make a post and I'll come up with something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff