Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dragon... dragon... dragon...

Oh!

That jogged his memory. James barely saw Luna in her human form, so the dragon form was all he knew... but...

"The shadow dragon? She's your mate? My reports indicated that she was the mate of that bronze dragon, under Bravot's employ, Tonro. She was seen many times in his company."

Hell, if anything, James expected Tonro to come fight him for the injury he caused to Luna, certainly not this physically unassuming Pendragon. Maybe that's why she cheated on him. He shook his head at the thought. How sad.

"So let me get this straight, you're avenging the injury of your mate, the same mate who cheated on you while with your child with a bronze?" James asked, incredulous, the s**t-eating grin on his face growing bigger by the moment. It seemed as if Xartia would defeat the daemonslayer by exploding him with laughter.

"Much respect to you then, you Pendragons and your horrendously ******** up relationships" he mentally added the italicized part of that line in his head, if Xartia's brother and his relationship with Raven was also anything to go by.

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
The Blood Factory - Terror Reigns

It was not often Raven was caught off guard.

She expected OXY to kidnap her and reform her to be the mindless killing machine she was.
She expected St Anne's council to abduct her and torture her for the "treason" they accused.
She expected Ammiel to whisk her off to the Fey to keep Scryers from eavesdropping.
She even expected Orphen to warp reality so they could discuss things one on one.

She did not expect this, and she was terrified.

She couldn't quite feel where she was. The subtle, consistent tremors and the sound of working machines made her blood chill. The dilapidated state of the factory-like setting made her nervous. The red tint of eerie black sun seemed to irritate her in a way she could not quite pinpoint. The air felt hot and heavy as if stale or perhaps it was that too much was going on for er senses to make sense of. She knew the scent of blood, it permeated everything with no refreshing air to relieve her. It was enough that her lungs breathed so deeply, seeking and hoping.

Instead they choked on the thickness of the vile aroma.

Raven backed herself against a wall and slid to a seat fast. She raked fingers through her hair and tried not to whimper. Still dressed in James' jacket and the shirt Leo gave her, her bare toes felt grime-coated and dirty. The stress of what was going on was beginning to hit her all at once, and Raven struggled not to panic, not to break down. Tears were welling up in her eyes and she tilted her head back, sniffing and choking back a sob. She exhaled and fought to collect herself; it was very clear she was alone here.

Machines. Those had to be machines. A factory? That was what this desolate place looked like. Glancing around through the red of everything, Raven saw she was practically in a corridor--a hallway even. Doors--abandoned offices, maybe? She'd probably find something better to arm herself with. Wiping away tears that never fell, Raven quietly roused herself to go and cross the hall. There were shards of glass, and she took her time in looking for one she could hold and protect herself with. When she was sure she had a slightly better chance of arming herself, she set her sights on the closest door, turning the knob and pushing in to see what would be next...

Destructive Forces

Rune Slessiane's Husband

Fashionable Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
count_zantara

"Lets see if Raven will ever catch up, shall we Jesta?"

There was a hint of amusement in Jesta's deep eyes. She had remained silent until then, as she was not one for conversation. Rarely did she speak to anyone but Raven, as Raven was the only one until recently that acknowledged her existence. It had been lonely the first millennia. Now the Daemon didn't mind or bother unless confronted.

"The young will learn, or die trying." Was her response--a particularly harsh one. Raven had so little faith in herself, and yet Jesta' watched her flourish under dire circumstance. She could feel the frustration and tiredness of Thomas. He was not one for running around, playing a hero-of-sorts. He was a man who moved with purpose and intent--running after Raven was not one of them. Honor-bound, yes--but even Thomas could not rush to defend Raven. At some point she would have to remember to stand on her own two feet and defend herself. It was perhaps a harsh lesson, but one that would do the woman good none-the-less.

The bus swayed and Jesta' swayed with it. Her focus had shifted to Thomas, and at some point she placed an ethereal hand on his shoulder for reassurance before letting go. He was a tired soul--so, so tired. She was proud of him, and knew Raven would also. This was a man Raven initially despised--yet the desire to survive had made them closer than blood. At some point his fight would end. At some point Thomas would stop fighting and metaphorically rest his head. Even then the Daemon haunted him like a spirit that longed to comfort and soothe the weary soul she beheld. She was like the spirit of a wife that lamented her husband's struggle to endure. A mother that watched her son experience the stress, trials and tribulations. A sister who could not support her brother in his time of need. Jesta' could see many facets of life and love through this strange man.

When Raven had turned, the Daemon went rigid next to the Librarian. As she moved to reach out and touch Thomas to get his attention, her hand never made it to his shoulder. She winked out of existence, as if she had been nothing but a specter all along.

Jesta' ceased to exist the moment Raven left the planar existence the Daemon had been grounded in, leaving the Librarian alone with the rest of the group that had piled onto the bus.

Anxious Lunatic

The Red Plane - Abandoned Office

User Image

Raven chose the doorway, the one nearest to her. Inside there was little to see; it was as dilapidated as the rest of the building. This room looked to be an office space, with rusted file cabinets along one wall and a dust smothered desk sitting in the middle of the room. The dust was so thick it visibly hung in the air, specks dimly illuminated by the fresh streams of light entering the room behind Raven. Initially, there looked to be nothing of importance in the room. But upon a closer inspection, there were three unique things present, seeming to almost be spotlighted by motes of dust lit with crimson 'sunlight'.

The first was one of the file cabinets along the wall. A drawer was pulled open, and even from a distance Raven would be able to see there was a folder within it, full of papers.

The second, a thin blade lain upon the desk. It was short with a wooden handle, little better than a kitchen knife, but its blade gleamed menacingly in the rays of red sunshine.

The third was a little doll, sitting upon the table next to the knife. It seemed to be made of burlap or some similar material, and upon it was crudely stitched black yarrn for short hair, a little coat, a stiched smile, and green buttons for eyes. It smiled happily at Raven from across the room.

He was quite happy for a little boy with his head so far from his body. The knife lay between the tiny body and its head.

Beyond that there was nothing. Just the dim scarlet light and the muffled sound of pounding machinery.

Familiar Lunatic

Darkest Silver
Outlaw D
Peccaminous Peregrine
Akako Akari
Deus Ex Aizen
Mr Shinjiko

Tonro the Not-So Bronze Dragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--Outer Torus Sanctuary--

Sitting down on the small platform in the video command room, Tonro seemingly without much thought to it plucked Divina up in his arms and placed her in his lap, a comb plucked from his pocket as he began to brush out her locks.

"Ah, Shinjiko Enterprise member Haito. I am looking for combat training droids of a sort as my last supplier has seemingly come down with a bad case of the Deads.

I had quite a long love affair with Ixian self-learning droids and are hoping that you could possibly recommend a worthy substitute in line for training meta-hman and super powered beings."

He remembered fond memories of that universe and Giedi Prime where he'd spent quite a few amusing months in the underbelly of that wretched world at Bravot's request to gain the plans of a no-globe which was....well that was a secret not even he dared think about.

Still running the comb gently through his daughters locks, he smiled gently enjoying the time spent here with her even if her other kin were pains-in-his-a**.

"I would like to see a few possible options if possible at a local facility before I place a bulk order."

Familiar Lunatic

Thomas Bravot

On The Bus

Zeonis Mieriba
Lian Feaorne
Tresaxle

"OutlawD One"
Fierarch
The Great Absolute

"Deus Ex Aizen"
Destructive Forces

"Red The Ambivalent
Tenkai Matsumoto

"Well if you say so Lord Aarin. If I may make a suggestion, give it a week or two. I've got a outside Hunter on her way from the Far Side who can take him out in a somewhat quieter fashion."

He replied into the phone, leaning against the wall of The BUS for a moment, before looking 'up' at the voice of Ertai that spoke in his mind. Well that took far too long. He thought that the Artifical God was going to break his word days ago.

"Hold onto that thought, Lord Arrion. I need to put you on hold for a moment."

Humming to himself as he flipped over to the other line and picked the the Serpented Headed Cane he'd left sitting on the bed during all of this, a indistinct voice answered on the other end of the line as he motioned for the driver to stop The BUS again in the middle of the road.

"Yes Command. This is ML. I need a 1046-L...no make that J, two feet to the north of my current location when this phone call ends. Five Second Duration."

Climbing off the BUS as he checked traffic, the Librarian made sure that the bs had stopped all of the traffic in one direction as he continued to speak, the canes head tapping against his shoulder. Switching back over to Arrion as he tucked the phone in the crook between his shoulder and neck, Bravot continued as the Station far above rotated to place one of the twelve emitters at Bravot's location in the Ladys Ward. A beam of silvery blue light emiited from The Station and in front of the Master Librarian, a small portal opened three feet in diameter, the vacuum on the other side pulling against Thomas, his grey hair framing his face in a fashion.

The cane still filled with the essence of Ertai's corporeal body had reached it's end of usefulness and with a almost nonchalant toss, the Cane that hid the Dragon Dagger slid between the weaves of the portal directly past the event horizon of a stellar black hole. The Merchant's had found that specific portal location from a body disposal company that had really gotten creative a few years ago, amusingly enough.

What would be the conseqences of such actions? Would Ertai loose the piece of himself that was in the Cane or could he even fight against the tidal pool of a BLACK HOLE?

In all truth, the Librarian cared not as the portal closed as soon as the Cane had cross the barrier along with quite a few other unattended pieces from the surrounding few blocks. It was mainly a symbolic action that if Ertai wanted out of a agreement, then Thomas Bravot was more than willing to move on.

"I apologize Lord Arrion. Had to deal with a ruffian who was annoying me."

Looking towards the Market Ward at the pillar of flames, the Librarian blinked at it once before climbing back on the BUS and pulling away. Yeah....someone else could handle that crap.

"I hope that you've recieved the Merchant Council proposal I sent to you a few hours ago. I want your company to fill seat number Seven on the Council. "

It was simple and blunt, entirely different from the circus he'd run eariler as Thomas tailored every conversation to the individual at hand. Standing there against the wall as he picked up the refilled cup of coffee from Lian, he took a sip and the group continued on their way to the Black Swan.

Turning his head as Jesta began to speak to him, Thomas watched her vanish in a 'pop', a brain aching migraine forming as he felt a presence pulling the pieces of Raven together and 'ELSEWHERE', his connection to his Parabatai turned from across the room to almost akin to across a city. He could still sense her and her emotions but it was stupidly distant.

[******** Hell."

He muttered, finishing off his coffee.

"DRIVER!!!! Get us there now. I need to get back to the Library."

Lonely Hellhound

12,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
The girl was a little surprised at the sudden gentleness of her father, smiling warmly as she settled down in his lap and enjoyed having her hair brushed. Of course she had enjoyed similar things with her mother, but this was still a new experience, considering he had just knocked out her brother. Divina played with the hem of her white dress as he spoke on the phone about robots, training robots? why not living creatures? Was that not something they did here... In her home world they had hunted to survive and to eat, it doubled as training since 90% of everything were magical and wanted to at baby dragons.

Here she was at risk in another way, people feared them so much that killing a child... A baby dragon would seem like the right thing to do. Not to feed, not to survive at the time. But in their puny minds to prevent another dragon from reaching maturity.

Both her Father and mother had told her similar things, but this was her own conclusion. Perhaps one day when she got older she would be able to make a safe haven for her kind, somewhere they could raise their slow growing young without the pain of having mortals kill them.

This made her smile even more, "Father... I think I know what I want to do when I grow up."

It was almost random the way she spoke up during his phone call.

"I want to make a home for the dragons, and protect them. A place with no humans or other beings that aren't kin."

A childish laugh followed as the thought of achieving such a thing made her feel warm inside. Of course it would be some time before she was strong enough to command such things, but that was her goal for now. the end game for her training as such. That and to be nigh invincible once she reached adult hood.

count_zantara

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Fierach
Dragon... dragon... dragon...

Oh!

That jogged his memory. James barely saw Luna in her human form, so the dragon form was all he knew... but...

"The shadow dragon? She's your mate? My reports indicated that she was the mate of that bronze dragon, under Bravot's employ, Tonro. She was seen many times in his company."

Hell, if anything, James expected Tonro to come fight him for the injury he caused to Luna, certainly not this physically unassuming Pendragon. Maybe that's why she cheated on him. He shook his head at the thought. How sad.

"So let me get this straight, you're avenging the injury of your mate, the same mate who cheated on you while with your child with a bronze?" James asked, incredulous, the s**t-eating grin on his face growing bigger by the moment. It seemed as if Xartia would defeat the daemonslayer by exploding him with laughter.

"Much respect to you then, you Pendragons and your horrendously ******** up relationships" he mentally added the italicized part of that line in his head, if Xartia's brother and his relationship with Raven was also anything to go by.

The Cambion devious s**t eating grin returned, just before he erupted into a sadistic cackle that would make any hyena jealous. His left hand came to place it's palm upon his gut as he laughed way harder than was called for. He would snap his maw shut, his fangs audibly clashing before he would look James pretty much in his eyes.

"I take it you're not familiar with polyamory. She was allowed the Bronze Dragon by my consent, in which I only gave her such seeing as to how I had..."

H
e paused as he held his left hand up and counted visually with it. His thumb extending first, followed by the index, middle, and ring fingers. Snickering yet again, he dropped his left hand, placing it upon his hip as his he continued speaking.

"Three women on the side and a baby's mama to boot. I figure if she didn't leave me for my own inability to keep my c**k to myself, she deserved at least one mate to turn her attention to while I was preoccupied."

T
hings were different now. Xartia was loyal to her on a much higher standard than he was previously, and she him. It should have made his loved ones sick to see how easily he had left his quite a few b*****d children practically abandoned in place of his prodigal son, the baby of the bunch, without even batting a lash. Mocking himself to show James he truly wasn't scorned by the words, he mused his next words into a snicker. All the while he would use his free time to focus on drawing energy into his pool.

"Would it tickle you more to know that she carried his child at the same time she carried mine?"

MP: 22 (+5)
Materia: 2

Aged Gaian

Trexasle

User Image
Terrance Vanguard

"Are you kidding? Another one? When did this place become a forum for dragons?" He didn't mind the mass amount of dragons in his city but like Rune, this creature was causing more damage that he could possibly stand. However it wasn’t anything that Terrance was surprised with, this was Sigil after all which had only just recently became less off the wall. He was still under his suit, still on all fours keeping his eye on the dragon. Seeing that both Tres and everyone else was tense around it he knew it meant no good. He would try to scan it’s vitals, pinpoint any weakness he could take advantage off, but this armor this time around was heavily stripped down. No longer a Technical marvel it was more symbiotic, lighter for extra maneuverability, more in tune with his metal shaping abilities.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!”

“That’s fitting to know, I’d love to take a taste one I use your carcass as a ketchup dispenser!” Suddenly Terrance blew up, a side effect of the new suit. Because the tech was mainly out of the equation, most of the Steel Liger’s behavioral control systems were gone as well. The creature was unhinged, which made it less predictable, which was exactly what Terrance had wanted anyway. He knew how to keep it in control anyhow at this point, it took a lot of energy and stress, but it was more than possible. When the sonic storm began, something that would usually ruin his visors electronic units would do nothing as they are now nonexistent. Instead Liger would step forward Keeping his eye on Tresondros. He wasn’t cool with him by any sense of the imagination, but his death wasn’t something the city could take, that much Terrance knew.

SpiritArcanis
Jace Rosharin

Jace drew in a breath and unleashed a whole unkindness of the creatures into sigil sending them out to cast their shadow and their gaze upon the snow cloaked city. A small circle, the size of a monocle made of darkness with a crimson lens was left sitting in his palm. The unkindness spread out into the city no two crows within eye sight of the others.

Celeritas Lucis
It's all about the radio, that really funky radio ⏪⏪
Lux Electro 🌀
Rudie Psycher du Marais

Just as he'd expected, the paint hit dead-on and left the dragon stunned, but more than that there were a million new things going on around him that just kept making less and less sense. The dragon spoke, someone shouted out that there was no bounty on Leon, and now they were being bid to rush to the plant before something terrible happened. It was wrong. Everything about this place was wrong. The song coming from that loud dragon's maw was wrong and it had been grating at him for several minutes longer than he'd care to admit.

"You're a talking dragon, flying around out in the open, and you didn't know the bounty was a sham??" The exasperation was blatant in his tone, his voice a fever-pitch in octave. He was lucky he hadn't blurted that out in French rather than in English otherwise nobody would have caught it. "First of all, what the hell are your kind doing out in open here? For that matter, what the actual ******** is going on with this place? How the hell isn't everyone dead with supernaturals just acting however they please right out in the open?!?"

Wrong! You violate the masquarade, you die! They hunt you down and kill you or strip you of your powers or who knows what other, even worse fates. Elves stay in the courts and out of the human world dragons stay out of the skies humanoids with powers keep to the shadows and we all play our miserable little part in the status quo-

Lux reached both arms up to grab his head as a surge of pain boiled through his brain. No. No, it wasn't going to happen now. He was better than this, better than Paris, better than 16 and on a bad trip. Better than causing a warehouse to cave in on itself. But even as he told himself that he was better, it was happening. Metal groaned and creaked with stress, the tiles beneath him spiderwebbed with sharp, snapping sounds as the strain of force caused cracks and breaks to form. Ripples in the air around him, wild spikes of 'psyhic' energy creating havok. Too much, too soon, too disorganized, too frightening, and all of it was wrong!

"It's one thing to have runners, or rudies, or covens operating where there's order and rules and some kind of code to follow that keeps most people safe, but this is wrong. This is chaos, people should have murdered each other ages ago."

Was he bleeding? Lux reached down and tapped fingers against his nose. No blood on the gloves, no burnout, good. But he was losing it. The dragons vanished and someone in armor darted off in the direction of the powerplant. It was a madhouse. There were no rules or order. This city wasn't possible. People should be dead or dieing or wiping each other out in an all-out war of the supernaturals.

[********, ********! Pourquoi est-ce que cette ville est si terriblement merde!? Qu'est-ce que la baise se passe ici?!"
The roof buckled under a sudden burst of force, Lux lurched forward and gripped his head even tighter. Just a meltdown, just venting, just too much stress. Just need to make it all stop- just need to run away, get out of this mad place, go home- no, no. Just need to calm down.

With a groan, the male backpedalled, skating away from Leon, the elf, the now vanished dragons, everything. He needed to get away in case he broke something, or worse, someone again. The psychic energy still rippled and roared around him, though, stress and worry and anger and confusion all marring the air around him in one complicated psychoprojective ball of feelings and power.

Rune Slessiane
Mana the Hack Cat

Nathaniel Arkchion

The dragoness would pause in her struggle, the hum of the spell cast by Mana began to fade, the chains of energy dispersed, leaving her free. In one fluid graceful motion she got to her feet, white draconian wings outstretching, whip like tail swayed then thumped against the earth.

She was clearly furious, the melody she emitted hummed softly, a buzz in the back of ones mind. Golden eyes flashed, swirling to a angry crimson hue, jaw muscles jumping along her jawline as she tried her hardest not to screech out her fury. Lips parted, she was about to call to the frightened Mana and her mate, yet her words caught as she caught the hum the sprites. For a moment she was puzzled, brows furrowing, as she traced the song of power to her feline friend.

Then Mana came scampering back to her, clearly scared, and the dragoness would move to try and protect him from whatever it was that chased him. “Ma...”

She felt power, the hum of energy around her form, she went completely still, and growled softly as clothing appeared. Why did everyone feel as if clothing was so important!? She thought with a growl as she quickly done away with the gloves, not liking the feeling of the leather against her skin.

“Is this necessary?” Rune growled out as Mana hid behind her. As irritated as she was with the feline, her tail would move to coil protectively around him, for in her mind Mana was her cat and thus deserved her protection.

Isarain

Course Isarain would appear amongst the chaos, drawing a exasperated growl from her throat. At least with Isarain here, she would not have to handle the stranger who decided to step in. With but a glance and nod of her head she'd greet him before the next player approached the field.

Tres Ecstuffuan

Tres's approach garnered her attention, earning him a snarl in warning as she moved protectively in front of Mana. Her audible aura hummed, vibrating the air with its intensity, a warning for him and others to not take another step forward.

Trexasle

Tenkai Matsumoto

Then others came onto the scene, only fueling her irritation, growls becoming deeper as she watched one's attire change, the other a monk that seemed to know Tres. Her steely gaze focused on him as the being began to chant. His chant reverberated outwards, attempting to clash with her natural melody, and for a moment it did. At first the dragoness flinched, head shaking, then a hum resonated from within her throat.

Her melody would change, instead of going against the chant the calming song of the monk, she'd begin to harmonize with it. The dragoness stared at the monk, gaze piercing, as if more curious then threatened. The melody, his chant, became a harmonious ensemble that she took into herself, making it a medley of her own.

“Naamaku samanda basara” She whispered in return, putting the words and the hum of power laced within them to memory.

Nathaniel Arkchion
Deus Ex Aizen
Leonardo -S- Virunas
Fierach
Rune Slessiane
Peccaminous Peregrine
Mana the Hack
1fjnrdli:84="Mana the Hack Cat]
Tres Ecstuffuan
Trexasle
Tenkai Matsu
1fjnrdli:87="Tenkai Matsumoto]
Isarain

Nathaniel's Armor(more or less): http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/file/view/Black Dragon Set.jpg/516871626/Black Dragon Set.jpg

The one from before would land behind Nathaniel and his flame like gaze would harden slightly. The fool of a Bluesummers spoke and the dragon was going to ignore him as best he could. Nathaniel would then shift his eyes to his beloved as she spoke, a pleased smile. “Always so headstrong,” Nathaniel would mutter before looking back down at the cat. The Dragon Lord would arch his left eyebrow at Mana’s magical display as he and the ground he stood upon was lifted into the air. Then Nathaniel would watch as Mana ran through the little tunnel only to stop in front of Viper. Shaking his head the dragon would watch as Mana once more used magic and Viper was turned around. Noting that the large fool started to wander off muttering that he was hungry Nathaniel would relax slightly. Watching as the cat ran back to Rune, seeing that the chains had fallen from her form Nathaniel just smiled. Then cloths would appear on her, this caused the dragon lord to chuckle, how she hated anything that restricted her movement.

“Mana my dear feline, she does not like that it restricts her movement. Maybe something a little more flowing would be better,” Nathaniel called out as he stepped down from the raised ground. The Dragon would stop in his tracks and shift his eyes over to the closest door. A playfully wicked smile would spread across his face as his dear sworn brother entered Sigil. “Well Isarain, I am so glad to see you could join us,” he called out rather cheerfully as he made his way slowly back towards Rune.

However the cheerfulness of the dragon Lord would fade as Tres began to speak. Nathaniel would stop moving completely as he listened, not even bothering to breath at this point in time. As Tres continued to speak Nathaniel own aura seemed to fade into nothingness, the sound of his song being lost in the emptiness of the void. Nathaniel started walking towards Rune again, his footsteps silent, the air that his body should displace was completely undisturbed. The only way anyone could even tell he was there was by looking at him as he in his entirety seemed to vanish. His shadow however only seemed to grow, the normally large dragon shaped shadow became massive so as to match his true form better. Nathaniel would stop once he reached the point between Tres and his mate. His eyes closed he would remain calm as the shadow he cast opened it’s own flame like gaze to stare at Tres.

Next on the scene was another who seemed to know Tres, did this matter to the dragon. No, not unless this new man would put himself between Tres and a Dragon’s wrath. Then the monk would appear and use his own aura to shield Tres from Rune’s song. This while effective for a moment would be pointless in the end. “You have not seen the true chaos a dragon can unleash upon this city, not yet at least,” the Dragon’s voice echoed out in response to Tenkai’s command.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!”
Nathaniel’s voice rang out over the area in a dull roar. The man standing between Tres and Rune however did not move. The shadow would shift its gaze for a moment to the monk before looking back at Tres. The dragon would smile and that smile would be reflected on Nathaniel’s face as his eyes slowly opened to reveal twin pools of jet and sanguine flame. The song that had fallen silent suddenly filled the area with draconic power that extended hundred feet in all directions. Nathaniel’s aura would reappear in a flash, granting the few around him that he cared for a warmth that would aid any healing and a strength what would boost all of their abilities. This small group included Rune, Isarain, and for some reason Mana. For his foes however the sudden display of power and aura could very well daze them. If they were not dumbfounded at his presence then a cold sense of dread and doubt would work to grip their minds, and a shilling fear would follow that doubt.

His aura would wrap around Rune harmonizing with her song and in turn Tenkai’s own in order to swirl completely around Tres in a terrifying maelstrom of of sonic energy, wicked doubt, and chilling dread. Intermingled with the song was the steady beat of what sounded like a large drum. With each beat of the drum the symphony would only grow louder, stronger, and tighten its grip around Tres. The frequency of the sonic maelstrom would only increase, as the Dragon Lord added the notes of madness that Rune had learned. The shifting of the song would add a insanity inducing effect to the foes that stood with in his aura. Nathaniel would hold out his right hand, and in the hand of the shadow would appear a sword. That sword would blink into existence in Nathaniel’s grasp. The hand and a half sword had what looked like a clear golden translucent crystal blade. Dancing within that blade were the same flames that danced within his eyes. The blade was edged all the way from hilt to point on one side, on the other it was edged from point to halfway down the blade on the other. The hilt of the weapon was two dragons with their mouths open and roaring. The handle was wrapped in what looked to be silver dragon scales, and the pommel was another two dragons holding a gem between their claws.

Nathaniel’s shadow would then start to shrink, shifting its form so that it slide along his body. The shadows would solidify into gold armor that was edged in edged. Nathaniel would watch Tres from the slits in his helm wondering just how long it would take for the man to admit his mistake. He has seen the stress it placed upon Tres when his mate has innocently sneezed. Nathaniel also noted the crystal armor Tres wore when he had shown up, crystal could be shattered and Nathaniel wondered how much damage it would case the Hero if it shattered while on him. “You are correct Hero, I know of you. You will now learn of me,” Nathaniel stated, his voice once more a low rumbling roar as it echoed around with in the area of his aura. “I am Nathaniel Arkchion, the Lord of the Arkchion Realm and Patriarch of the Forsworn Family. I am mated to the Singer of the Universal Song Rune Arkchion,” Nathaniel stated as he turned fully to face Tres. Walking forward, each step would cause the grount oshutter slightly as if he weighed more than he had before, Nathaniel would lift his sword and rest it against his right shoulder.

As Nathaniel moved closer to Tres the storm of sonic energy would only grow stronger. As Rune became angry it would add even more layers of song and sound to the storm that raged around them.“I am a Dragon Lord, and have come to the city of doors so I may use it as I see fit and aid it where I can. But it is the nature of peasants to resent their Lords,” Nathaniel said as he lifted his left hand. An orb of swirling golden energy appeared hovering over his palm, this energy was beating and giving off the sound of the drum. “If you take a single strike from my hand I will forgive the insult to my beloved. Or I can leave you here within this chaotic symphony of the song and see just how long you last,” mused the Dragon Lord. With in the golden orb the image of the area around Tres and Nathaniel would appear. The storm around them in the image would only worsen as Nathaniel waited for an answer, the vibrations growing stronger and the frequence getting higher. “Unless of course my dear mate asks me to stop, at which point in time you will be dealing with her rather than myself,” stated the dragon as he smiled behind the faceplate of his dragon head shaped helm.

Essi the Thief
Chapter: A Nightmare Unbound
Theme: [None Picked]

The Traveler
TLDR: Eruption! Explosions! Dragons! A large pillar of flame has erupted between
the Market Ward and the Guildhall Ward. Heroes battle dragons on the spot! Our Hero
races through the Grand Bazaar and most of Market Ward to join in with the locals;
but pauses just outside of the scene to get a better vantage...

________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxx Leaving the Grand Bazaar behind, The Traveler found himself unknowningly en route towards the poorer sections of Sigil(if I've got this figured out.. maybe I'm turned around). He stood out in the street, towards the curbs and sidewalks, looking over his things once more in his bag. Buried beneath his new attire, he had a few gold coins still left to spend -- he'd need to find more money, or a favor, to find himself a home -- , a few empties and miscellaneous, and of course, his research not--

Tap tup tap tup tap tup tap tup.

xxxxxxxxxxThe Traveler turned his attention up and away from his satchel as he looked to see a single man running in full blown panic down the other side of the road. He rounded the corner and disappeared after that. A curious sight, but perhaps nothing to worry about. Returning his attention to his belongings, the Traveler began to pack things back down again into his pack--
More resounding footsteps irked his head up to look again, this time coming from the outskirts of the Grand Bazaar; and this time far more people were in attendance. Already he could get the feeling the Bazaar began to close some of it's shops; whether or not that was due to the time in the evening, or because of the recent--

BOOM! CRACK!

xxxxxxxxxxxA sudden eruption bellowed in the sky, swirling it's clouds into that of blacken ash and flame. The sky twisted into a brilliant pillar of blazing amber, causing the Traveler to throw up his arms overh is eyes in awe and shock. What in all of Gaia? A temporal rift?
Something... didn't feel right. Packaging his things tightly, he ran off in the opposite direction everyone was running from. He made his way towards the bright pillar. It was foolish, he supposed, what with not being equipped with any proper weapon now, and surely heading towards something that he couldn't control. But his curiosity, and his empathy, got the better of him. He headed up the curb and through half of the Bazaar before he was making his way down side streets.

xxxxxxxxxxxx It wasn't long before he found the bodies. A sense of dread filled the air as he began to approach the empty streets; the blazing pillar nearby radiating heat and billowing out gusts of wind. The site was a sad one at that; a body jammed to the sidewalk in a pool of blood, only to be joined by the charred remains of so many others. But the worst of it... the Traveler slowed as he walked towards it, fully aware of his imminent danger down the road. Children didn't deserve this. Nobody deserved this, but the life of a child was sacred -- regardless of who believed what. It was simply the way of life; yet even they were not spared from this carnage. He made up his mind there; he'd need to look into these lost lives. Find the culprit; find out what was happening here on Sigil.

xxxxxxxxxxxx As if in an attempt to answer his questions, mass roarings could be heard off in the distance. First they sounded bestial, then more human. Shouting, in fact. Woeing that this may be another crime scene, the Traveler pushed back into the alleyways, heading towards the sounds of these cries. Did this have anything to do with that strange man on the rooftops? It was true, he didn't get a good sight of the man, but it was still nonetheless a strange occurrence. It could very well be linked to what was happening now.
With being only but a building away, the Traveler peered out the side to see what he might find.

xxxxxxxx So the world still has heroes..

Tenkai Matsumoto
Spying on you

Leonardo -S- Virunas
Spying on you

Trexasle
Spying on you

Nathaniel Arkchion
Leading the Pillar/Dragon Event

Arbitrary Fate
On the account we might run into one another in the streets

Anyone Else I Might have Missed
I've just got Essi leanin' in from a building spyin' on all the s**t going down. Lemme know if I ******** up anywhere.

Leonardo -S- Virunas
User ImageUser Image
Caution: Post's may contain explicit gore, language, sexual content, blood, and violence.
User ImageUser Image

Demeanor: Vexed that he didn't have the time to find Raven~

Shifting Style: 1 of 3 Post Charge

Current Style: Mercenary~
+ Stamina / Agility
- Strength / Blood

Incarnate Prison Gate: 1 Post Charged
5 Charge - Deity Gate Open
10 Charge - Overlord Gate Open
15 Charge - Nemesis Gate Open

Blood Allocation | 20 Pint Total

Deception - 5 Pint Buffer {Sheathed}
Condensed Bodily Reserve - 15 Pints
Blood Ethanol Content - 0%
Muscle Tissue Saturation - 0
Functional Blood Loss - 0
Incapacitated Blood Loss - 0

~||What do you despise?||~

"Rune, and Nathaniel this should be-...."

Watching Raven turn to ensure he was still following he'd stop mid sentence as she abruptly vanished right before his widening eyes. As if on reflex his muscular frame would burst forward to where she had been standing, as if it made any difference before his own layed psionic mind erupted out in visible ripples along the surface of the falling snow in a feeble attempt to grasp any string or remnant of where she had been pulled to. Even the fabric of the dimensional space they occupied seemed untouched, as if she had literally imploded into her own consciousness rather than taken anywhere unwillingly. With little time to react a sudden brilliant explosion would rend at his astonishment which wrought gradually into a seething mass of rebellious rage. Shirtless he'd take the brunt of the heated blast coalescing from above Sigil's skies with an indignant caress of his molten crimson oculars up towards the gate that was being ripped asunder above them.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"

It seemed there was no shortage of blights ringing out across Sigil, however the voice of this one in particular seemed only to fuel the incarnate's indomitable presence of Rebellion that no longer kept in check emanated out from his physical nexus with the dull appearance of dampening light that sought to strangle the sing song of lingering Chaos that shown like a beacon to direct his path towards the congregation of the other hero's of Sigil standing united against the Dragon Lord. All too familiar with Rune's symphony, as he had been forged from an entity that helped temper it into the force it had grown to become Leo stood as the singular bane of the dragon's combined influence. A cruel, calm, malevolent mind set started to envelope the mercenaries previous humorously nonchalant qualities. While he had not the slightest how to handle the inferno opening up above them, he was all too well versed in how to hold his own against the dragon kin. No longer of his own mentality the hybrid incarnate would begin to unravel his identity in search to embrace that of another, a similar incarnate that existed as its own guardian of layered dimensional universes created by his original Tensatsu incarnate.

REBELLION~

Aware that he was still impotent in his current state it would take time to build the necessary established connection to benefit him a larger portion of the power his creator had brandished so thoughtlessly. Doubting any would take note of his presence immediately even in spite of his toxic backlash of any song that sought to reach him Leo would approach behind the crowd littered before Nathaniel and Rune, a singular force thrumming his own pure rebellious concerto that seemed to not only cancel Rune's grip upon their surroundings but throttle it with violent harmony that would no doubt backlash towards the dragoness that song the abundant symphony. Making no effort to push past anyone, or approach Nathaniel or Rune Leo would continue to stand at the back of the crowd. He counted on everyone present to carry the Dragon Lords attention while he built up the necessary energies to open up his first Incarnate Prison Gate, and transition his style into one better suited for combat among royalties. This of course required that he remained mostly immobile, and inactive. His passive aura of Recondite infused Rebellion offering the only weapon and defense against those he currently viewed as the enemy, his sense of self already unraveling in the wake of power washing over him. Any standing within roughly three meters of his imposing position would find themselves completely unaffected by Rune or Nathaniel's passively projected songs so long as he wasn't targeted out among the crowd. If the dragon kin could see with their song as a mortal would witness through their eyes, it would be an accurate comparison to paint Leo as a festering rebellious wound within their aura that sought to strangle the influence of voice over his immediate vicinity.

Quote:

~||By this are you truly known||~

arrow Guildhall Ward

When Rune began to mimic Tenkai's chant, it confused him at first. What did she have to gain from saying words that obviously meant nothing to her? It was only when he saw the effect it started having on the mantra itself that Tenkai understood what was happening. She was attempting to harmonize with the mantra. It didn't seem much sense at first, trying to harmonize with something that already sought harmony in the first place, but that was only part of it. She was most likely harmonizing with it first in order to infiltrate it, and once she succeeded with that she would be able to overtake it with her own melody, or perhaps even break the mantra entirely. If she succeeded, Tres and the others would be left vulnerable.

Damn it!

What was worse was that the dragon's mate, the one calling himself "dragon lord" known as Nathaniel Arkchion, was using this as a means to suffuse her song with his own aura, essentially surrounding the two of them with his own power. The power built up steadily against the protection provided by Tenkai's zone of influence, as if he sought to crush it from the outside. Even with the protection Tenkai was able to feel the magnitude of the dragon's power as he released it to cover a range ten times the size of Tenkai's own field of influence. The monk grit his teeth as he appeared to struggle against the weight of their combined influence. At first it looked like the instilled feelings of dread and doubt were actually taking hold on him, but for some reason he had not yet begun to cower from the dragon's might. He seemed quite intent on listening to the dragon lord speak.

Nathaniel Arkchion

All at once, Tenkai stopped gritting his teeth, the look on his face completely washed away and replaced with an expression of sheer stupefaction.

"...what?"

That's...the stupidest thing I've ever heard!

Was that supposed to be a joke? Was he trying to be funny or witty? Here he was with Sigil's defenders at his mercy and...this...this was what he chose to say to them? Of all the things in the world, this was what he said? Did he mean for that to be intimidating, to complement the overwhelming swell of power he released? Did he honestly expect that them to be awestruck into submission by that single line?

Tenkai was definitely awestruck, that was for certain. Just not for the same reason as Nathaniel would have hoped. It was clear that he was overestimating the threat that they posed.

And they had underestimated him.

Rune had been very clever in her actions, and they certainly aided Nathaniel in surrounding Tenkai, Tres, Terrance and Sivak (unless she had found it best to take cover elsewhere rather than risking it with Tenkai) with their power. Harmonizing her melody with his mantra was an ingenious and creative way of overtaking it. The only flaw to her tactic was the fact that sound and incantation alone was not what gave Tenkai's mantra its effectiveness. They were simply a means to help him project his own unfettered mind to protect Tres. The words of the mantra were more than just words. They had meaning behind them, unlike the cacophony of madness she was trying to inflict. It was not the words themselves, but Tenkai's own power focused through the lens of his faith that fought against their combined aura. The words Rune used in an attempt to overtake his mantra through harmonization were only just that: words. A creature like her would never be able to overtake it completely.

But Tenkai couldn't just let them continue, or the weight of Rune's influence combined with the offensive force of Nathaniel's aura would crush it regardless. However, that single flaw in Rune's tactic was Tenkai's best advantage against the draconic duo and their sonic onslaught. Rather than allowing Rune the opportunity to go against the rhythm of his mantra and break it after so carefully intruding into it, Tenkai cut her off early and broke it himself.

喝!
"KAAAAAAAAAAAAAATSU!!!"

Tenkai let out a powerful, scolding shout, releasing his aura in a single pulse that followed the reverberating echo of his voice. The mantra itself would break along with the tune that Rune had inserted into it, shattered like the attack of an opponent that Tenkai had let into his guard. Such was the mainstay of the techniques of Yagyu Shinkage-ryu, and the monk had utilized those same principles in his esoteric abilities as well. It would not do away with Rune's ambient melody as a whole, but her attempt at overtaking his power would shatter and Nathaniel's influence would be driven back with it.

Now extended to a 20 foot radius, the burning azure flames of Tenkai's spirit were now completely visible to the naked eye, standing in stark contrast to the overwhelming power that Nathaniel had released in such a wide radius. Though the size of it dwarfed Tenkai's by comparison, the maelstrom of sonic might would simply wash past them like a stone in a river. It stood resolute in spite of its size and burning just as intensely.

"You will never have this city, 'Dragon Lord'," said the monk as he placed a hand on Tres shoulder. The 'Main Man' would feel something tug upon his psyche as the monk attempted to draw from Tres's own psychic might to galvanize this defense. It was not something Tenkai could forcibly take from Tres, but through an empathic connection he would be able to combine their strength in warding off the dragon's power. Together, they would not be simply a stone in the river, but an unbreakable diamond.

"WE are it's protectors," he said, and by that time Raven and Leo would have at least shown up on the scene if Raven did not tarry behind with James. James and his Order would definitely attest to the defense of Sigil, but he had his own matters to handle with Xartia. Though Leo had no real cause to care of the defense of the city aside from what kind of work it would provide a mercenary like himself, General Kanzaki was surely one of the city's staunchest protectors. "And the PEOPLE of this city won't let you, either. It's in the nature of peasants to oppose tyranny rather than resent their lords."

At this point, Tenkai couldn't ask Tres to run to Leon's location. They had to stand their ground. Hopefully Tres' affiliates and any other helpful adventurers would be able to ensure Leon's safety at the power plant.

The orb in Nathaniel's hand was a bit concerning, however. It was clearly connected to the magic the dragon lord was trying to employ on them. With his area of influence being reflected clearly in the orb, that much was for certain. However, it did provide Tenkai with insight into what Nathaniel had in store for them. But would they be strong enough to stand against it?

Truthfully, Nathaniel was the one who did not know them. Or rather, he certainly did not seem to know who Tenkai was. Almost everyone knew Tres, even the Dragon Lord himself, but Tenkai was an unknown factor standing in his way. And that was just the way the monk preferred it.

"It's only right that I introduce myself following a lord's introduction," he said, drawing the youtou Muramasa from its sheath and holding it in front of him in a chuudan no kamae (middle guard).

柳生新陰流の松本天海...見参!

"Tenkai Matsumoto of Yagyu-Shinkage-ru...in attendance!"

The Market Ward - "United We Stand"

_______It was a miracle that he remained on his feet as the air turned a violent sonic maelstrom. Despite his resilience the effect of the sonic storm conjured by the Dragon King was clear at least against the Emerald Surface of his armor. The surface of each plate was marred like a window struck rapidly by hail. The depth of these cracks grew more intense by the moment. Beneath the armor his flesh was similarly afflicted, though hidden from view. Silvery blood soaked the clothes beneath the plates, staining his pearly flesh as his body reacted violently to the forces about him. Yet all the same his gaze did not break from the Dragon King as he walked towards him with his intricate blade rested upon his shoulder. It was a defiant look that betrayed his imminent danger, where fear would have been more appropriate in the shadow of the Dragon. Tresondros Ecstuffuan made the King angry. He hit a nerve. He wondered how could a creature so easily effected by the words of a peasant send him towards such extreme...and ultimately stupid endeavors.

________For now was not the only shadow of death that Tresondros Ecstuffuan stood within in his storied career. There were even times when the warrior might have admitted his "mistake" but such would be the act of a man who stood alone without hope. The Peoples Champion was never alone within the City of Doors. He stood for and with the people of this city and it was this that kept him unwavering despite the agonies that plagued him. Their belief in him kept him alive, against all odds. Before the Dragon arrived in front of him to brandish his golden sphere duty coaxed his cracking and nearly breaking arm into motion and perhaps it was the maddening nature of the sonic maelstrom that caused him to chuckle, which was quickly followed by the coughing of blood. Perhaps he found something comical about the terrifying Dragon King as left hand would reach behind his back into the tiny pocket that contained his final Ioun Stone. This artifact would allow him to temporarily augment his own abilities and Nathaniel was already making the huge mistake of getting close to Tres.

________Yet even with his power augmented there was only so long Tresondros Ecstuffuan could stand up against such violent sonic attack. Before he was even able to think of activating the Ioun stone now clutched within his cracked crystalline left arm, he felt himself get light headed as if the throes of unconsciousness were nearly upon him. This was until this happened;

Quote:

_______Tres could no longer contain the bloody chuckle and was doubled over, half in pain and half in hilarity when Nathaniel said this embarrassing himself despite his awesome and terrible presence. For a moment the void like silence and the sub-sonic song was dismissed in place for the universal sound of ridicule that was laughter. Such were sounds that defeated fear and bolstered confidence. He was not the only one to find this completely ridiculous. He was never alone within the City of Doors and Tresondros had extremely powerful allies. Tenkai Matsumoto was a hero as much as Tres's father and had saved countless lives. The Monk was a legend, a role model, and most importantly a friend of the Ecstuffuan family. Both laughter and sub-sonic noise was cancelled by the monks Tremendous shout.

_______Spiritual power, a power that the psion had the utmost respect for, washed over them granting reprieve from the Sonic storm. The assault upon his body passed and Tres stood up straight, the cracked armor falling away from his body. His powerful shirtless form was revealed to the world, the flesh part of his body covered in shallow small wounds from the sound storm. The armor had kept him from taking the brunt of the damage, but the result of the devastating harmonics would be plain. This was but a minor reprieve compared to the powerful words that Tenkai spoke, showing that Tresondros was not the only hero Orator in the City of Doors.

______When Tenkai placed his hand on his shoulder, he felt something not unlike the sensation he received from his Ioun stones. When Tres activated his Ioun stone he came into contact with a phenomenon that in his Psi-craft papers he had coined "The World Mind Network", however the Ioun stone built that connection artificially with psionic routing to the collective unconsciousness. This was something different but similarly as significant. When Tenkai offered Unity to the Main Man, he would dilute (not desolve) the ego which was ultimately the source of Tresondros's various weaknesses. Instead he now stood not as self, but as a part of a whole and there was phenomenal power in that. This power reflected itself in his words following Brother Matsumoto's introduction just as Nathaniel got close.

"I don't give a damn what you think you are Lord of, Jabrone. Or who your "Mate" is, cus I sure as s**t don't want her. The People of Sigil rule themselves and will not be oppressed by any being. There will always be those, like us, who stand united against those who try. So if you step out of line, we'll toss you out on your a**. You are no King, you're just some punk who has to ask permission to throw a punch.", with every word he spoke the wounds that coated his body would fade.

_______It was as if the aura of Tresondros and Tenkai set out a call for those who would stand in Sigil's defense. An Enforcer (Leo) and even the local hero Steel Liger arrived on the scene, no doubt heeding Tres's earlier call for reinforcement. Terrance made jest but Tres did not look away from the Dragon King whom challenged him to retort. In the dragons presence, Tres did not turn but instead stood in front of Nathaniel, who no longer seemed so big or so radiant even in his Golden armor. Whatever sorcerers treachery presented by the Golden Orb, Tres and Tenkai were ready for it. Tres would not apologize, nor would he give Nathaniel permission as if he ran the place. If Nathaniel wanted a fight, he had it. Tres's presence was pristine and powerful, as he seemed to stand inexplicably taller and broader.

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aric VarShorn

Aric shook visibly, as the wave of magical backlash washed through sigil. It was impossible to create a vortex of fire like that without setting up the proper ritual first, and to do it, with but a moments notice wasted wild torrents of energy. That energy would strike his skin, before being drawn in and internalized, then washing out as wild sparks of heat and flame in his aura. Aric was a path mage and he suffered magic, in order to wield it, every spell he could cast, was cast due to a moment during which he had recently suffered from that type of magic. He had to fight physically to resist the urge to reach for one of his glacial nova grenades in order to balance out the energy output. Instead he spoke to her his eyes on the pillar of flames as well.

”No, that isnt a normal occurrance for sigil, it dwarfs what even our most powerful guild masters should be capable of without the assistance of a summoned eidolon. If you want to check it out we need to hit my lab first, and you will need a way to defend yourself. You can use this magus pistol, it requires an expenditure of your magical energy, but allows you to directly harness that energy as a destructive projectile, and this mages blade, which functions on the same principle but uses that energy to create the cutting edge and blade surface.”

As he reached the portion of his short speech dealing with the weapons he drew each one in turn, before holding them out to her, each offered as it was in turn described. If she took them he would relinquish them, if not he would holster them again, before turning and making for his laboratory. His eyes began to form a glowing, smoldering ring of fire as they stood within the backlash area of the spell. Fire even began to lick the hems of his garments.

As soon as she made a decision about the equipment, he would have them off and on their way, headed straight for his lab in the guildhall ward. At a dead run, he slowed only enough to ensure that she could keep up with him as each foot fall caused the snow to melt beneath his feet. What had taken him an hour to walk in leisure he would cover four times as fast under dire threat. It was clear that he was athletic, especially compared to most other forms of casting mage.

The labratory that Aric used was property that had belonged to his father Arc, a path mage in his own right who had used the space for much of the same research that Aric was doing. As such the building from outside appeared to be a magical void, not just bearing an abscence of magic, but seeming to negate the very concept of magic such as from the backlash. As they drew further and further away from the pillar and conversly closer to it vertically the influence of the wild energies subsided.

Placing one hand on the door he used the remaining energy to key the wards in the special order that they required to be unlocked. Sigil bore so much latent magic, that even without the ability to generate magic on his own, he felt comfortable creating a magical lock and key system for the building. As he held the door open to the lab, the first thing that was obvious was that Aric was a tinkerer of legendary magnitude. There were designs, and half finished prototypes everywhere. But most impressive was the wall of arcane and alchemical spell grenades, potions, and tonics. All in the same copper and glass mechanism as the ones already visible on his belt.

A belt of the same style could be seen on the table below the wall display, and another Jacket like the one he was wearing hung on the wall nearby, each was a unique object with its own metaphysical space. Another object of note was an ornate blade, fashioned of copper dragon scales, and hand blown mythril sand glass, it was a long sword with a single edge tapering to a chiseled point with a thick spine and broad face with a long hilt. Still almost everywhere you looked around the joint you would find unique weapon types, from staves to guns, bows, and even halberds and other polearms.

Aged Gaian

Feral Mage

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wyrd Magus Jace

Jace switched from raven to raven as he observed in turn all of sigil, two ravens in particular garnered his attention, one followed a bus on sigil’s busy streets, the other observed a scene involving a fight with a dragon, each raven had apparently found one of his targets. From the suddenly stopping bus, the librarion Bravot exited briefly. In the furious fight with the dragon’s Tres’ brilliant psionic energy suddenly shone through with the activation of an ioun stone. Jace paused and let a frown play across his drawn lips, the librarian would be reachable at a later date if everything played out well. Tres on the other hand was in a situation such that he might not survive to a later date.

Exhaling Jace formed a plan to arrive on the scene, he chose a rooftop nearby, and directed all the raven’s to gather on that spot. One by one the raven’s heeded the call rejoining into an unkindness which radiated intense magical energy. The raven’s began to spin round and round flying in a tight circle until each raven began to blur becoming a single ring of darkness, with the red pooling into a circle in the center before a slash of black formed an iris. A scene that was becoming far to familiar to anyone studying Jace of his magic.

Before him he drew on his power to replicate the opened eye using a type of sympathetic magical theory, Focusing on the wyrd he unleashed power connecting the two magical eyes. Jace then stepped through passing from one eye to the other with a pulse of wyrd, and aether. As he stepped out onto the rooftop he could hear the dragon song feel the intended effect of it. Before he approached the scene further he pulled on the energy from the portal drawing it back to him, leaving only the eyes imprinted on each of his hands.

Drawing up his power he used it to shield himself from the sonic affect of the dragon songs, as he stepped up to the edge of the roof and looked down upon the situation. He could see Tres, with Tenkai standing in support of the director of the uwp. The wyrd hummed in response to the magic of the two dragons and without shaping a spell it was all he could do for the moment to use the energy to resist the dragons area of effect.

Holding one hand up with the palm facing him and the eye facing outward he began to hum to himself using that hum to set the energy of the wyrd to vibrating the effect was sympathetic and not causative, which is to say that he used humming to vibrate the wyrd because a hum is a type of vibration, but he did not use the same pitch as he was humming. Instead he focused on countering the broadest range of sounds the dragon was producing without making the shielding effect reactive.

Well, this is quite the cluster ********. A fight here could do a tremendous ammount of damage, and harm more innocents than should have been acceptable. I hope Tres, and Tenkai have a plan.

”Open, oh great eye of the abyss, shine your gaze on this unbridled chaos. I command you, oh eye of the abyss, gaze well on this source of chaos, and burn it out of existence.”

Jace hissed out the words against the sound and the wyrd danced to respond, flowing into a basketball sized circle, black around the edges, bloody red aether flooded into the circle filling it to capacity, before a slash of black energy formed the iris. This was the focus for most of Jace’s magic that directly affected reality. Next he began to feed fiery red aether into the eye along with dark black energy causing a corona around the eye.

He held the power waiting to unleash it until he felt that it was necessary. Both hands were splayed across the solidified surface of the eye. Next he began to feed wind into the eye before using that focus to mix the three forms of energy. Black, red, and purple lightning erupted couruscating across the whole surface of the eye like focus. It was evidently clear that he intended business.

Tres Ecstuffuan

Trexasle

Celeritas Lucis

Rune Slessiane

Nathaniel Arkchion

Isarain

Tenkai Matsumoto

Leonardo -S- Virunas

Essi the Thief

Shameless Cat

Character: Sivak
Currently: Hanging back and just watching what fresh hell Tenkai stumbled into.

Repeat note: Sivak is not polite

Sigil was odd to Sivak, that was to be expected for anyone. But at times it was downright unreal. Statistically speaking there had to be dumb creatures of 'power' but this one one of those times where Sivak wanted to bet herself she crashed into another reality entirely. Honestly, a dragon taking human form and then growling. Actually growling. Furry Wannabe literally looked retarded doing that. Wise ancient creature Sivak's a**. Lil' demon boy who in true 'pro' fighter fashion didn't want to get started unless he was sure he'd be handed a victory on a silver platter. While a healthy way to go though life begging people to let you beat them up was just degrading no matter how you worded it. And then the self proclaimed dragon lord. Heh.

There was one individual from where Sivak came from that never bothered to claim such a title and never needed to. Pendragon, Dragon Lord.... so cute. She'd come into contact with what they were trying to be once and they didn't have anything on him.

Sivak had seen many give themselves a title and expect it to yield power. Someday Lord Tomato Sauce might learn that it was what others called you that molded a name for yourself. Be wary that you do not provide the idiocy.

".... 'Kai, these things are a bad joke. In one case literally. When you offered to show me around I didn't think I'd meet all the village idiots in one go... And that Tres guy again."

To be fair, Sivak had heard of dramatic tension... She'd bet that the lordlings could just wander off and the most that would come from it would be a pity party due to everyone ignoring them. General ruling required more than a title, a throne, and a superior attitude. It was enough to be a hipster coffee snob though.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Peccaminous Peregrine

Ha! Polyamory! That was a good one, although anything could be spun the wrong way.

"Oh no, I'm quite familiar with polyamory. Infact, I believe the practice, if not the stated idea, is quite popular among the more common sluts."

Extra emphasis on common. Was he calling Xartia or Luna the common slut though?

The answer was yes.

A flash of killing intent filled the air, pushing back against Xartia's own malice for just a moment, and then it disappeared just as quickly as it came as James drew his longsword, the Rending Blade. Almost four feet of combined blade and pommel was pointed at Xartia, who might notice (and should take note) that James's aura seemed to have either disappeared or been suppressed since drawing the sword, which shone with a delicate blue sheen.

"And like a common dog, she will be put down if I catch her in Sigil again. I did not forget how many innocents she killed that day, and if you wish to take her burdens upon yourself, then you're welcome to it." the Slayer snarled, dropping all false civil pretense now, and letting the battle lust flow through him once more.

"Just a fair warning. Its going to hurt"

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

It mattered not how James meant it, it was how the Cambion Daeva perceived it, in which case the words failed to anger him anymore than he may or may not already be. Considering Xartia was the offender of giving himself to multiple partners, and Luna was allotted a mate to keep her company, it was easy to except the truth as it was told. Xartia was a slut, one of the dirtiest. It was a surprise he hadn't caught at least one STD in his lifetime. As James continued his banter, The Cambion continued to draw energy into his pool. Every moment to prepare was absolutely necessary for this bout, for one did not gain fame of being a Slayer just because they called themselves such. There was no room to underestimate James.

"You know....I didn't plan on killing you today. Hell, I was willing to let you live simply because of your association with Raveena. But if you insist on wishing to take down my dearest, you leave me no choice."

T
his was beyond simply protecting Luna, it was inadvertently protecting himself. Though there was no need to make that public knowledge, how his life was now tethered to hers. A threat against Luna was automatically a threat against him, for if she was felled, he was too. Fortunately, that was only one of three ways he could be killed permanently. So unless James played his cards perfectly on this day, Xartia's loss was simply a delay to the inevitable fate of the Slayer. As his charge would reach it's completion, Xartia would resume en garde stance. As the calm before the storm was indeed coming to an end, the Slayer would note the awakening of Xartia's aura.

Aura
Smokey translucent tendrils of purple, green, and blue rise from Hartia like vapor from dry ice. Streaks of white electricity and plasma appear in bursts scattered all over his form. Upon contact, the target feels moderate shooting pains along with first degree burns, harsh tingling and numbing sensations, slight paralysis felt within impact zone. Aura activates at 30 Points of energy. Each turn that Aura is active, Hartia gains an additional 3 Points from received energy/metaphysical strikes.

"Any last words, Slayer?"

MP: 27 (+5)
Materia: 2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out