Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi

+1 0.8125 81.2% [ 13 ]
+0 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Heart Entrepreneur

User Image

Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.

~ Amelia Rose Thorne ~

Amelia jumped, getting startled by all the hubub about where she was. She quickly stood up and bit her lip. She knew that they were going to be watched and kept away from each other. She stood there, only seeing Avery, knowing that she never wanted him to leave again. Maybe it was the four drinks she had, or some sort of emotional roller coaster she was on, but she couldn't help herself. Live for the moment, right? She quickly walked over to him and pulled his attention back to her. She stood on her tippy toes and planted a kiss onto his lips.

After a few seconds, she slowly pulled away. Then all at once, she bolted out of the room and into the bathroom, hurling up what was left of the drinks she had taken.

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Masa Iwao TakahashiXXXXXX
                                                        XXXX [ "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." ]

- Protector -

I dreamed I was missing; you were so scared.
                                                        But, no one would listen 'cause no one else cared.
                                                        After my dreaming, I woke with this fear:
                                                        What am I leaving when I'm done here?

xxBefore Cian or Cora could even respond Avery came out of his room informing them that Amelia was in there with him. Masa felt relieved, but worried as well. No one knew what had set Avery off the last time and there was no telling what would set him off again. Masa left Cora's room and walked to his room and eyed Avery. "Next time leave the door open okay?" It was then that Amelia bolted from the room and into the bathroom. He knew Amelia had locked the door but then he looked towards Avery and sighed, putting the bottle down on the nightstand. "Well I'll go over ground rules in a minute. Do you mind sleeping on a futon? It's about all I have unless you want to share the bed." Masa looked to his bed, a large bed, a king.

He rubbed his hand through his hair as he tried to picture putting the futon down, it's not like Masa didn't have enough room. He just didn't feel like rearranging his furniture which is what was going to happen, starting with his desk. Masa sighed as be pushed his desk closer to the wall and out from underneath the window. That gave him enough room to place the futon down, something he used when they had parties and someone had a little too much to drink. "Well there, that should be enough space for the futon." He looked up and smiled at Avery. He knew that it was going to take time but he really wanted this to work out.

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

Sophia Harrison

Sighing in relief at the sight of Amelia being ok, after having glared at Avery of course, was short lived as she watched what her friend did next. The shock only held for a couple of seconds before she shook her head, deciding that she had NOT seen what Amelia did. Sophia then followed her to the bathroom, kneeling next to her, holding her hair back while she up chucked what she drank. "You silly girl. I would have thought that after seeing what happens to others when they drink, you would stay away from alcohol." It was one reason she herself stayed away from it. She was a big baby when it came to puking. Sighing, she tied Am's hair back before standing up at the sink, filling a glass with water before holding it out. "Here, drink some water."

Sitting back down, she rubbed her friends back as she thought about how the day had gone so far. It was funny to her how things could go from being amazing; having a simple breakfast with her friends, to chaos; someone they never thought they'd see again practically at their front door. Then Masa had to invite him to stay so that they might all "heal". She rolled her eyes at that. Sophia didn't think there could be any healing. Not for all of them anyways.

Heart Entrepreneur

User Image

~ Amelia Rose Thorne ~

Amelia's head began pounding and she took the glass from Sophie. Taking little sips, she flushed the toilet. She was extremely embarrassed by what she had done, but prayed that no one else saw. She began rubbing her forehead with her free hand.

"Thank you. I don't know what I was thinking. I feel worse now than I did before."

She made one more sacrifice to the porcelain gods before she managed to pull herself up. She decided that laying down was her best option, so she managed to waddle herself to her room, then flopped onto the bed. She didn't move, but just stared at the ceiling.

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

Shoujo Spook

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dѳɳ'τ spɇaҟ
                                          I knѳω jusτ ωħaτ yѳu'яɇ sayiɳg
                                          Sѳ pɇasɇ stѳp ɇxpaiɳiɳg
                                          Dѳɳ'τ τɇ ɱɇ 'ȼausɇ iτ huяτs

--------------

Avery's eye widened in shock as Amelia looked at him strangely then forced a kiss on him. The entire action made no sense to him, he was more puzzled than anything. Before he could question her she just bolted out of the room to vomit. Avery touched his lips gently with a trembling hand, cheeks flushing a shade of pink. Masa rejoined him, reminding him he should keep the door open and then asked about sleeping arrangements. "Can we share the bed? It's warmer that way.." Avery wanted to feel close to him, hear him breathing while he slept. He removed his baggy jacket and revealed his body had built up more lean muscle in prison. Back in highschool he was skin and bones, ribs showing. Rarely eating more than once or twice a day if he was lucky. He looked much healthier now, since there wasn't really much else to do during yard time than hit the prison gym.

-----------------

User Image

Dedicated Poster

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Cianxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxKoenig

Focus....
xxxxxxxxxxxxDamn it, focus!
Can't concentrate...great...xxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cian glared at Masa and continued to ignore him as Cora opened up her door. He waited for her to spill what was on her mind, before the look in his eyes deflated her attitude. Cian knew that she was emotionally and mentally tired, as he was too. Stepping into her room, Cora shut her door and trodded over to her bed, shoving the text books off and patting the spot next to her. Cian walked over and sat next to her, looking at the floor. The weirdness of being on the bed next to Cora and nothing had ever went on between them was just like a big brother talking to his sister. Cian and Cora had always been of similar tempers so they knew how to cool off. "You missed it, Miss storms-off-to-her-bedroom-and-blares-the-music. I punched Avery in the nose. He has no right coming back into our life after all he as done, and him living with us sure as hell won't get the pain and memories to go away as quickly as they came." Cian looked at Cora with a helpless and lost look.

✗ʘutʘfConcentration: Those Sheep stole my sleep again, fricken bastards.

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Coraline Averill

User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

“Hell happens when the evil of the world exceeds our belief that we can stop it..."

Cora listened to Cian tell her about how he punched Avery in the nose, both the nickname he gave her and the picture in her head made her smile some. Looking at him, she sighed before sitting up and resting her head on his shoulder in a leaning on manner. "I wish I had seen that punch but considering how Masa had his underwear on to tight, I would have rather chewed my own arm off than sit there and have him tell me how I should feel." She then listened to Cian continue talking about how Avery had no right to come back to them before looking at her with a sense of helplessness and being lost.

The sight of it caused Coraline to wrap her arms around Cian from behind and hold onto him as she spoke. "I don't care about him coming back, on some level I guess I knew he would one day cause nothing last forever."Cora paused for a moment considering her next words carefully. She could either let someone in on how she felt or leave it alone, in most situations she would say nothing but Cora trusted Cian and their similarities made her believe he would understand what she was about to say. "He scares me Cian. I am afraid he is going to hurt all of us again and it doesn't even have to be like last time. This afternoon when he arrived we all wanted blood and some of us didn't want it from him, we turned on each other Cian in a matter of seconds. He can hurt us if he wants and I worry that we won't survive it this time." A soft sigh escaped Cora as she laid her head against his before speaking softly in a broken and hallow tone twinged with pain. "Do you ever feel guilt looking at the others? Because you know you tried to talk him down that day but failed so they got hurt... I do. I feel it every time I look at them and I hate it."

"Being haunted by your mistakes is a fate far worse than death..."

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

XXXX [ "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." ]

- Protector -

xxWhen Avery said he'd rather share a bed, Masa had to remember to breathe. His heart sped up and he looked to the ground and nodded before pushing the desk back into place, glad he had something to occupy himself with so Avery wouldn't see his emotions. Of course, he wasn't about to jump on that ship since he jumped off for Amelia and since he had no idea how she really felt for him, he wasn't about to ruin their friendship (although he might have already) for some romance. He sighed once the desk was back in place before opening a drawer and removing his clothes and putting, well stuffing, them into another drawer. "Here, you can use this drawer." Masa then moved out of the way and put on a shirt he had grabbed with two swords crossing each other on the front.

"Make yourself at home, I'm going to check on Sophia and Amelia." Masa walked past him, trying not to eye Avery as he headed to the Amelia's room. He knocked gently on the door before poking his head inside. "How are you holding up Amelia? Do you want me to bring you anything?" His voice was soft so as not to aggravate her headache, which since she threw ip was probably around the corner. He was generally worried especially since it was his fault the house was in turmoil, but Masa had always been quick to forgive, just not himself.

Heart Entrepreneur

User Image

~ Amelia Rose Thorne ~

Amelia turend her head slowly to see Masa's face. She shrugged. "I'm not sure how I feel right now, or what I need."

She thought about what Avery had said about her. It rang through her head just as loudly and as strong as the sounds of the gun shots. She looked down to her exposed hip. She fingered the part of her scar that was playing peaky-boo. She sighed and looked up at Masa, confusion, pain, love, and drunkeness all in her expression.

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

Sophia Harrison

Sophia had grabbed a bucket and placed it next to Amelia's bed, should she have the sudden urge to up heave again. She then sat down and, like Amelia, stared at nothing in particular. Masa came in a few minutes later. She didn't bother glancing at him. "I'm going downstairs. Call if you need anything Amelia. I might be back up with a piece of toast for you though." The girl needed something in her system. She walked passed the male standing in the doorway without another word.

Figuring it would be something to do, she cleaned things up from breakfast. She washed the dishes, put the last roll away and washed down the counters. She paused in putting a knife away, frowning. With Avery here, she wasn't so sure the knives should be here. He could use them to hurt them all again, kill them in their sleep. None of them really knew why he was here, why he was back. She was sure whatever reason he gave them she wasn't going to believe anyways. Would it be too excessive though to hide or even get rid of the knives? The rational side of her brain was saying it'd be a bit ridiculous and that if she was thinking like that, that she would have to get rid of a lot of stuff from the house. As anything could be used as a weapon; even pillows.

With a deep breath she closed the knife drawer and continued on with doing little things in the kitchen. She resolved to just keep a close and watchful eye on Avery.

Shoujo Spook

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dѳɳ'τ spɇaҟ
                                          I knѳω jusτ ωħaτ yѳu'яɇ sayiɳg
                                          Sѳ pɇasɇ stѳp ɇxpaiɳiɳg
                                          Dѳɳ'τ τɇ ɱɇ 'ȼausɇ iτ huяτs

--------------

Avery didn't bother unpacking his things just yet, in case they had changed their mind and throw him back out onto the streets. With masa out of the room he changed into the prison pants, they were almost like pajamas, gray with a thin material. He didn't take off his shirt, not wanting to have Masa's eyes assaulted with his tangled mess of scar tissue. Avery crawled onto the bed and placed his head onto the pillow, his nose having stopped bleeding by now. His face ached and he enjoyed the rush of endorphins that came with it. Pain always helped ease his troubled thoughts.

-----------------

User Image

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

- Protector -

xxHer expression was so vulnerable that Masa's heart broke for her. He waited until Sophia left the room before he went inside and sat on her bed. He waited only a moment before scooping her into his arms and hugging her. "I'm sorry. This is my fault, if you want Avery gone, then I'll kick him out myself. I don't care what the others think, you're the most important person right now. They can hate me forever." He began to rub her back and rock slightly, hoping that the welling of emotions wouldn't pour forth from him, but he was nearing his limit. He'd never been on such a emotional roller coaster except for that day.

He mildly wondered what the others were doing and he hoped Avery would eventually settle in but he knew it was going to he hard. Masa sighed as he planted a kiss on Amelia's forehead. "You know I'd do anything for you right?" He meant it too, he would do anything for any one of his friends, even if they were pissed at him. Even Avery who had basically given him a gimp arm, meaning he couldn't play sports as well or even wield his spear, which he was beginning to think was an odd hobby but at least it helped strengthened his musculature. He continued to rock Amelia while he waited for a response.

Dedicated Poster

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Cianxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxKoenig

Focus....

Cian nodded at Cora's reply,feeling her arms wrap around him from behind. His feelings were the same as hers. He was scared, and he did feel guilty. Every time he looked at Amelia, he felt even more so because it was her that suffered the most out of all of them. "I know what you mean Cora. I look at Amelia and feel more guilt... She suffered the worse out of all of us and I felt completely helpless... I still feel that way with everyone, but mostly her." Cian turned his head towards Cora's and kissed the top of her head before wrapping his arms around her, accepting her embrace. Maybe Masa was right, everyone did need to get over the pain, but it was too soon. Besides, Christmas was coming up, so they were all on Christmas break. Thinking about it now, Cian thought of a good idea to get everyone in a better mood.

He looked at Cora and smiled. "I think that we should go shopping for Christmas decorations... I'm sure that Avery hasn't been able to celebrate it in a couple years, so we might as well make the best out of it, right? Just you and I and we can surprise everyone. That might make things easier to accept if we are all in a better mood." Cian looked at Cora and waited for an answer. They hadn't decorated yet because they were all too busy with school to even probably think about it.

✗ʘutʘfConcentration: Apparently I am an early riser out of all of us... Lol xP

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Coraline Averill

User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

“Hell happens when the evil of the world exceeds our belief that we can stop it..."

A sense of understand worked its way through Cora’s system. It was nice to not feel alone about what she had been feeling and that someone else understood it. The kiss to the top of her head caused her to giggle before she curled up in the counter embrace of Cian before listening to him mention Christmas shopping and decorating. ”I suppose that is a good idea since we do not have anything out that screams holiday cheer. I can try to heal if you will try it with me.” After a few more minutes of holding onto Cian, Cora finally untangled herself from around him and slid off the bed before moving to the stereo and turning the music volume down then hitting the power button.

”I am buying glitter ornaments this year I don’t care if it gets everywhere and is impossible to get off.” A playful giggle escaped her as she grabbed her plaid purse from her desk chair and dumped her wallet and phone into it before grabbing Cian’s hand and heaving him off her bed and towards the door. Stealthily she cracked the door open and looked out making sure no one was standing in the hallway before pulling him along as they made their way back to the main area of the house. ”Wait if it is a surprise for them how are we going to get out of the house to buy the decorations and how are we going to get said decorations into the house afterwards? Do we tell them we are going out on a date or something?” A look of determination on keeping it a secret but confusion how crossed over Coraline’s face as she stared at Cian waiting for an answer to their dilemma .

"Being haunted by your mistakes is a fate far worse than death..."

Dedicated Poster

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noble Shade 100
Cianxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxKoenig

Focus....

Cian smiled as Cora mentioned the glittery ornaments. He felt her grab his hand and heave him off the bed as she pulled him towards the door, cracking it open quietly and taking a peek outside. As they made their way to the back of the house, Cian kept his ears opened to make sure no one was around. Hearing Cora's question, Cian's face twisted into a thoughtful expression. They had been friends for so long, none of them thought of dating the other, so it would probably seem odd and awkward to hear Cian and Cora "dating." Cian shook his head at her plan. "If asked, we are just going for a walk around campus." That should be a good enough plan to keep the others off of their backs. Surely no one would follow them.

Cian grabbed Cora's hand and dragged her out the back door, making sure to shut the door quietly so no one would hear. Taking off at a quick but sneaky pace, Cian pulled Cora behind the shed in their backyard, looking up at the windows of the house to make sure that no one was watching. Walking around to the other side of the shed, Cian sneaked up to the edge and motioned for Cora to go ahead as he watched the windows.

✗ʘutʘfConcentration:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces