< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Masa Iwao TakahashiXXXXXX
                                                        XXXX [ "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." ]

- Protector -

I dreamed I was missing; you were so scared.
                                                        But, no one would listen 'cause no one else cared.
                                                        After my dreaming, I woke with this fear:
                                                        What am I leaving when I'm done here?

xxHe listened to what Avery said and heard sadness and pain behind every word. 'At least it seems he regrets his actions.' He was about to speak when Coraline came out and scooped Amelia up, who was followed shortly after by Sophia. The situation was tense and charged and before Sophia could make it past him as she lunged at Avery, Masa scooped her up and threw her over her shoulder. "If you're going to beat the living s**t outta him, at least do it inside Sophia. You beat him out here and its an assault charge." He knew she wouldn't really hear him, as the anger was flooding her system but Masa just looked at Avery before looking at the ground. "I don't know man, IF you stayed here we'd have to keep you away from Amelia until she adjusted but even then the others don't want you around. You left some pretty heavy scars on us. We trusted you and you betrayed us."

He began to carry Sophia back towards the house so he could at least have free hands to deal with Avery but he just didn't know anymore. His mind said 'no' but his heart said 'yes', he wanted so much for them to be able to go back to way things were, before the shooting. But not enough time had passed yet. As his thoughts went to the shooting his shoulder began to ache. He set Sophia down and looked at her. "Can you not go psycho for ten minutes? We need to figure out more about why he came back even though he was going to be met with hostility okay?" He bent over so he could look her in the eye before sending a gaze towards Avery.

Mutilation Desu

bri_the_cookie_goddess

Peaceful Member

10,215 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Informer 100
User Image

Sophia Harrison

An angry squeal left her lips as Masa picked her up from the ground. She struggled to be let go of, though the drop from his shoulder to the ground might seem to take forever. He was, after all, pretty tall compared to her."Masa, you put me down right this instant!" She didn't care that she could be brought up on charges. Not for this. Besides, all rationality had fled her mind and had he not picked her up, no one could've stopped her. Well, except for other males, as they were still stronger than she.

"You're nuts if you think we'll let you stay here and-" she cut off as she was being taken away from the a**hat. Sophia struggled even harder to get out of his grasp. "Masa, I swear if you don't put me down, i'm going pummel you too!" She wouldn't really, as he was one of her closest friends, but her mouth was on autopilot.

She was set down, though hands kept a hold of her arms. She breathed deeply in and out, staring back at Masa as he stared her in the eye. In a way, it was almost like a challenge. They stayed like that for a moment before she exhaled an angry breath, "Fine. But I can't promise I won't try to attack him again." That was the best she could do. She moved her arms out of his grasp, crossing them in front of her chest as she glared at nothing in particular.

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Coraline Averill

User Image

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

“Hell happens when the evil of the world exceeds our belief that we can stop it..."

Coraline took the seat next to Amelia as she held her friend’s hand stroking it gently as she listened to her speak her fears about having Avery coming back and her nightmares. Hearing this caused Cora to lean forward and use her free hand to caress Amelia’s head gently as she shushed her quietly before speaking in a comforting but protective tone. ”He will not hurt you again Amelia. We will make sure he will not hurt you again, not a second time. If you want, I can call my parents and ask for some money so we can crash at a motel for a little bit if you do not feel safe here.” The idea was a bit foolish in the money department since they were all college kids with restricted funds anyway but Cora knew the only thing that mattered was that Amelia felt safe. ”Or we can go and see if Masa has anything stronger than coffee in that bedroom of his.” A playful chuckle escaped Coraline though she was only half joking about raiding Masa’s room.

"Being haunted by your mistakes is a fate far worse than death..."

Heart Entrepreneur

User Image

Life happens wherever you are, whether you make it or not.

~ Amelia Rose Thorne ~

Amelia managed to scrape up a small smile and looked at Coraline. Shaking her head, she took a calming breath. "No, it's okay. I just, I don't want to be left alone. Especially if he's going to be around."

Her gaze shifted downward and she sighed. "I'm so sorry for freaking out and not telling you about my nightmare. Let's see if Masa has some of that stronger stuff."

She sat up and gave her friend a hug. Now that she had some time to cool of she wasn't as scared anymore. She was always worried about that first time they saw each other again. There was still a looming feeling of fear, that he could attack any time, but it wasn't as prevalent. She managed to catch a glimpse of Avery outside. She began to feel for him, but soon shook the feeling. No, he was the one who hurt me. I shouldn't be sad for him. He ruined my dreams.

Amelia forced a smile at her friend, then got up. She popped her head out, realizing that Masa and Sophie were right in front of the door. "Masa. I know this probably isn't the best time to ask, but can I help myself to some of your stash?" She asked, hoping he knew what she meant.

(Edited)

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

Shoujo Spook

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dѳɳ'τ spɇaҟ
                                          I knѳω jusτ ωħaτ yѳu'яɇ sayiɳg
                                          Sѳ pɇasɇ stѳp ɇxpaiɳiɳg
                                          Dѳɳ'τ τɇ ɱɇ 'ȼausɇ iτ huяτs

--------------

Masa had dragged off Sophia before she could attack him. It was strange to Avery, was he protecting him, or just ensuring sophia wouldn't be arrested? Most like the latter since he made the suggestion to continue the beating inside. Avery didn't care if they hit them or called him names. He could live with it, in fact he didn't know how to live any other way. Silence felt empty to him. Putting up with their anger and hatred for him was nothing in comparison to living alone in a joyless existence. Waking up everyday without meaning, not knowing how to reach out or purposely isolating himself from others in a constant state of apathy. No one would notice if he fell off the earth, he'd be lost just another faceless blur in the crowd. 'You left some pretty heavy scars on us. We trusted you and you betrayed us.' Those words of Masa's stuck out in particular to Avery. He could very well say the same thing to them. He also carried gaping wounds from their betrayal. They left him behind. Just because his pain was inside of him instead of bleeding on the surface didn't mean they didn't exist.
                                          Avery honestly preferrred physical pain to mental. At least the bruises and cuts would be gone in a few weeks rather than simmer within him like a disease.
                                          Avery listened to them bickering between themselves, somewhat comforted by the sounds of chaos. This felt real to him, it was raw, passionate. Soon enough they would decide whether or not he would be allowed to stay. Avery waited patiently, twiddling his fingers.

------------------

User Image

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

XXXX [ "By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." ]

- Protector -

xxOnce he was assured that Sophia was going to be calm for a minutes, Masa walked back down to Avery. Old emotions welled back up in Masa, anger, relief, sadness, joy. It was a bit overwhelming and all Masa could do was reach out. "Perhaps you being here is exactly what we all need, to get closure." Not sure how the other man would react, Masa pulled him into a bro hug. Physical touch does wonders on the human psyche, especially when it's a positive touch. Masa pulled away and jerked a thumb towards the house. "You can crash in my room, that way I can keep an eye on you. Do you have any furniture or clothes?" Masa raised his eyebrows before rubbing his arms, he should go grab a shirt but that would mean leaving Avery to the whims of the others.

He also knew that it was going to take time to heal the wounds they'd endured but perhaps this could be an emotional rehab for them. Amelia needed it more, he would wake up and night and hear her scream or mumble. Trying to shake his thoughts, he ran a hand through his hair wondering how they would feel knowing that he just let Avery back into their lives. He could practically feel the death glare from Sophia. He also had a feeling they wouldn't talk to him for a very long time but maybe he could convince them it was the right thing to do.

Mutilation Desu

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Coraline Averill

User Image

“Hell happens when the evil of the world exceeds our belief that we can stop it..."

While Amelia was being polite and asking Masa if she could have some of his stash, Cora was already one to two steps ahead and making her way to Masa’s room. She knew where he kept his stash, the two of them had a drink together sometimes when their injuries decided to act up and made moving difficult. She also spent a majority of time in his room once everyone was asleep. They never did anything bad or improper, no the two of them shared a common hobby and that was sewing though Masa was not so open about it so that was when Coraline decided to start late night sewing sessions when neither of them could sleep.

Slipping into the bedroom, Cora moved to where Masa kept his bottle of vodka and fished it out of its hiding spot before slipping back out of Masa’s bedroom as if nothing happened. Carrying the bottle to the kitchen, she offered a playful and innocent smile to Amelia in hopes of relaxing her a bit more with her antics before she set it on the counter and fished out a pitcher and lemonade mix. Mixing up the lemonade first, Cora uncapped the vodka and began to pour it into the mixture not bothering to count out the measurements. The worse that could happen would be that it be a strong batch and considering the events strong was looking pretty dang good. Of course, that meant Cora emptied a good portion of vodka into the mix but still managed to maintain a balance. Once the beverage was mixed up, Coraline filled glasses up with ice and poured it over the chunks of frozen water before handing one to Amelia. ”It is five o clock somewhere” Coraline muttered before taking a drink.

Heart Entrepreneur

User Image

~ Amelia Rose Thorne ~

Masa didn't seem to have heard Amelia's question, but she heard him. He's going to be staying under their roof now? She pulled her head back into the house and slammed the door as the protector gave Avery a hug. She stormed off into the kitchen, having heard Cora's victory of finding what she felt she was in need of.

She grabbed a cup that had been poured. The instant she took a sip, she gave the kitchen an unwanted shower. "What is this?" She gave a laugh and took another sip. This time she forced it down with quite the show. With a shiver, she gave a chuckle. "I've never had any of this before. I guess it's not as easy as the movies make it seem."

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Coraline Averill

User Image

Coraline laughed at Amelia’s reaction before taking down another gulp. ”I may have gotten a bit heavy handed with the vodka too since I was not exactly paying attention but I figured given this morning maybe strong would not be so bad. It gets a bit easier after a few drinks but the first set are killer.” Looking out the window was when Cora saw Masa giving Avery a hug causing her to mutter the statement what the hell before she watched them begin the trek back to the house. ”You have got to be ******** kidding me...Masa is bringing him home after everything he is bringing him into our home!? Oh that is it I love the boy dearly but he has lost what few marbles he still had in that head of his!” Taking her glass, Cora stormed back towards Masa’s room before slamming the door open and marching to the closet. It took a bit of digging and some fancy climbing but she finally managed to grab hold of the bottle of tequila he had hidden in there before walking back out and sitting down at the kitchen table with it. ”If he is staying than I am keeping this and I will not be buying a replacement for it.” Cora leaned back in her chair sipping her lemonade as she watched the door like a big cat ready to pounce at a moments notice.

Heart Entrepreneur

User Image

~ Amelia Rose Thorne ~

Amelia looked up, suprized at Avery's offering. She finished her drink and walked over to the counter, closer to the one that she feard for so long. Taking a deep breath, she picked up the plate with the, now cold cinnimon rolls and offered one to Avery.

"Here. I'm not sure when you ate last, and I won't let you starve. Don't think that a bottle of alcohol is going to make everything better."

After handing the plate over, she turned around and poured more of the lemonade drink. Chug chug chug it went and she made another face. She poured the ice in the sink and dropped her cup. "How can you guys like this stuff?"

Shoujo Spook

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dѳɳ'τ spɇaҟ
                                          Sѳ pɇasɇ stѳp ɇxpaiɳiɳg

--------------

At first Avery shuddered at his embrace and then relaxed into it once the intial shock wore off. He really wasn't expecting that, to actually have Masa accept him back so easily. He just assumed he still meant nothing to him other than an assailant. That he'd never feel welcomed even if he wept and grovelled at their feet. "R-Right, Closure. Thank you for sharing your room with me.. it means alot.. I'll do my best to be quiet and not bother you that much.." he said sheepishly, chewing his lip. For a moment Avery disappeared and returned with a duffle bag he kept hidden in a bush containing a few garments of clothing including his prison uniform. "I have some clothes here.."

-----------------

User Image

Kaderot's Queen

Combative Sex Symbol

10,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

- Protector -

xxMasa gave a lopsided grin and rubbed the back of his head. "I may not understand why you did what you did, I'm sure you have reasons good or not, but everyone deserves a second chance. That's what prison is for." He had only vaguely remembered that Amelia had yelled something out of the window and the smile faded from Masa's face. "Oh crap! My alcohol!" Masa dashed inside past Sophia and into the kitchen where he eyed the two girl's drinking away. "Now look here! I don't mind the vodka but my tequila? Really? Give back!" He held out his hand expecting his alcohol in return. He'd been saving that tequila for a special occasion and he'd spent a pretty penny on it.

When Cora wasn't forthcoming with his tequila Masa got closer to her and whispered into her ear. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, take your pick because I really don't think you have $85 to replace the bottle." Masa then blew on her ear and backed away with a wicked grin on his face. He was daring her, of course, if she actually called his bluff he would have to do something drastic. He looked towards Amelia to see how she was holding up and it didn't seem to be taking very well. He'd have to explain his plan, or at least thought process, later. However, he did give her a pleading look before returning his gaze to the demoness holding his tequila hostage.

Shoujo Spook

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dѳɳ'τ spɇaҟ
                                          Sѳ pɇasɇ stѳp ɇxpaiɳiɳg

--------------

Avery couldn't deny prison had indeed changed him, but whether it did for the better or worse he still wasn't sure. Avery forced a smile as Masa ruffled his hair, trying to fit in. Oddly enough once entering Masa got into an argument over liquor instead of trying to comfort his friends or explain his reasoning. It was surreal to watch. He coudln't imagine blowing 85 dollars on just a bottle of tequila when cheap liquor did the job just as well. Avery kept his distance, peeking from behind Masa at the others. Amelia eyes were hollow with anxiety, and fresh anger still hung over Cora despite the alcohol in their bloodstreams. Avery unzipped his bag and rummaged around, then pulled out a bottle of jack daniels. "I-I have whiskey."

-----------------

User Image

Heart Entrepreneur

User Image

~ Amelia Rose Thorne ~

Amelia chuckled at the banter, but her attention quickly focused in on Avery and his offering. She finished her cup and wandered over to the counter, coming closer to the one that she had feared for so long. She traded the cup for the plate of now cold cinnamon rolls. She turned to Avery and offered him the plate.

"Don't think that a bottle of alcohol is going to make everything okay. But I don't know when you last ate, and I'm not going to let you starve. Here," she said, handing him the plate. She quickly turned back to the counter and poured another glass.

Chug chug chug it went. After making another face and giving a shiver, she dumped the ice and placed the cup in the sink. She turned back around, shaking her head. "I don't get how you guys like that stuff.

Shoujo Spook

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Dѳɳ'τ spɇaҟ
                                          Sѳ pɇasɇ stѳp ɇxpaiɳiɳg

--------------

Avery blinked in confusion at Amelia. Why even bother? She was screaming at him not too long ago, what had change within that short amount of time? Realizing he hadn't eaten since the day before Avery took the cinnamon roll, taking a small bite then getting frosting on his nose. He tried to lick it off but his tongue wasn't nearly long enough. Amelia helped her self to more alcohol and he shrugged when asked why he drank the harder stuff. He liked the bitter taste and burning in his throat as it went down rough. "Its good.. thanks. I know things are shattered between us.. just know I don't intend to try anything.. that's behind me." Avery felt like that needed to be said, even if it wasn't entirely true. They needed to hear it.

-----------------

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas