Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hei DragonBlade
i see byako has taking a liking to you jeshika

*Glances at him then blushes and quickly looks ahead again* THank you sensei. *Cringes again and is thrown to the ground due to another enemy throwing a sword into my back. Then tries to get back up* I...will... not... die this way!
Hei DragonBlade
hugodicimo
Hei DragonBlade
hugodicimo
*hugo gets on his elk and rides off to the shinobi village. not to wage war but to calm down the shinobies anger twords the samurai*
are you crazy they will slay you with no questions these men are out to kill all samuri ( samuri and shnobi are worst enemies and read rule #1)
*he smiles*thats exactly what i was thinking.((im just going to go to test them))
one thing at least DONT underestimate them they are skilled and hide in the shadows
Yes shogun if i dont return in 7 days you may asume the worst
CatgrlInu
*still running with him*
* picks you up and swoops you on the back of his horse and rides back to the village prepairs his bow rights a note to the villagers and fires it to land on the ground infront of the meeting hut a villager picks it up and followes what it says* ok you ready for this we are gonna run into the village and drop off my horse and get a bow and arrow as fast as we can look in the blue dragon shrine for the bow and arrows get ready *pulls the sword out of your back*
*hugo decides to wait a few days before he begins his journey*
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu
*still running with him*
* picks you up and swoops you on the back of his horse and rides back to the village prepairs his bow rights a note to the villagers and fires it to land on the ground infront of the meeting hut a villager picks it up and followes what it says* ok you ready for this we are gonna run into the village and drop off my horse and get a bow and arrow as fast as we can look in the blue dragon shrine for the bow and arrows get ready *pulls the sword out of your back*

*Tries to pull myself off of the ground and falls back down.* leave me.
hugodicimo
*hugo decides to wait a few days before he begins his journey*
wise decison i can train you in further do how to deal with these shinobi you may be strong and mastered your style but you dont use your head on a short term bases and that is one you your many waekneses that the shinobi will take ahold of
I think my services might be needed more hear*hugo says as he turns his elk around and rides himself to town*
*Vision begins to fade and eyes begins to slowly close... Sword still in hand...*
CatgrlInu
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu
*still running with him*

*Tries to pull myself off of the ground and falls back down.* leave me.
that will not happen * hei whispers to his horse basara and hei jumps off his horse and fires 10 arrowes into the hospitals hut door and basara hei's horse drops you on the bed of arrows so that you are unharmed and will be treated soon* mean while the warriors are 20 yards away from the village until he yelled "FIRE" and behind the wall of the village all of the villagers fired arrows into the enemy and the enemy were slayn for that day.
hugodicimo
I think my services might be needed more hear*hugo says as he turns his elk around and rides himself to town*
we got it under control these scarves are poor excuses for warriors
*Awakens in a hospital bed... and sits up, noticeing that I am covered in bloody bandages...* Where am I? *gasps* Where's Sensei?! *Tries to get up out of the bed, and drags self out of the door. Hei is still fighting...*
CatgrlInu
*Awakens in a hospital bed... and sits up, noticeing that I am covered in bloody bandages...* Where am I?
your in the hospital you were on the verge of dieing and were saved
((g2g eat dinner wont be to long))
hugodicimo
((g2g eat dinner wont be to long))
((ok yea i got to eat soon also i will post whne i have to)
((so is every one enjoying my thread so far?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff