Welcome to Gaia! ::

*he sits on the floor in meditation. a hand on the top swords on his belt. he takes deep breaths, and opens his eyes.*
*he slowly stands up and walks to a training area to observe the teachings givin by Hie. He stands leaning on a wall not to far away while he watches.*
((everyone check first post it has been updated and cya later yukimora))
CatgrlInu
*Blocks wooden sword and jumps back* Get ready!* Strikes from behind*
*flips backwards and has sword at your neck leaving you so if you move he strikes your head* dont get cocky stand down i want you to meet some one. atim come over here and teach this student some of what you know and your uniqe sword style
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu
*flips backwards and has sword at your neck leaving you so if you move he strikes your head* dont get cocky stand down i want you to meet some one. atim come over here and teach this student some of what you know and your uniqe sword style

*Bows to Hei* Yes, Sesei...
Uturmu
Name: Shen-kai Wakatsu.
Weapon: Bo (Staff)
Background: Shen-kai grew up in the village of shadows, were they trained him in the arts of the Shinobi and the arts of Leadership.

As he always wanted to be special, he started practice with a Bo and soon enough, he mastered the arts of the simple, yet so deadly staff. As he grew older, he also started to practice Shinobi "magic". The smoke bombs and traps often confused his victims, before he took them out, for good.

Shen-kai always found interest in the opposite sex, particularly the kind that acts like it too.

Being the leader of the Wakatsu, he tends not to leave the headquarters, but instead he send out small groups of ninjas to do their work. Someone high up have now hired them to get rid off the Samurai.
Appearance: Shen-kai is a fairly young man. He looks like he's somewhere in his early twenties and he's about 170 centimeters tall. His hair is long and black, tied up into a ponytail. The hair looks like it never curls up and remains straight and it also looks like Shen-kai cares for his hair very much.

His face is clean and his chin is pointy. He wears a pair of small glasses and his eyes are brown. He looks very serious, but at times, he also smiles and looks like a very nice person.

He dresses in a white gi and a black hakame and he also got a red ribbon tied around his waist. On his feet he wears simple sandals.
Desired clan: Wakatsu clan (Shinobi).
Ranged weapon: Nets.
((start role playing man like seek out some one like me to kill wich bye the way we dont ever kill each other no one of the people who are playing die just badly injured lol))
Shen-Kai was sitting on his knees on a red pillow that was placed on the floor of his room of the top of the Wakatsu headquarters. In front of him, there was a short table and on it there was a large cup, filled with green herb tea. Shenk-Kai lifted the cup with both hands and brought it to his lips and placed the edge of the cup on his lower lip, letting some of the tea sip into his mouth, as he closed his eyes.

He gently placed the cup back on the table and sighed sadly before he looked up at the ceiling.

"The Samurai...they are growing bigger...bigger...problems...", he said quietly to himself with a sad voice before he closed his eyes.
CatgrlInu
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu

sweatdrop ok i will teach you a little.*in a blink of an eye he draws two swords and throws them into the air. They land on the ground and he jumps on them sticking the pumles in his sandles. he uses them as stilts* Okay this is the first step.*he smiles and jumps a bit while he is on the swords*
CatgrlInu
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu

*bows* your most certainly welcome jeshika now all you have to wait for is to ATIm to get here to teach you further more in the mean time you should rest or meditate * hei walks away and gets on his horse to practice archery on a horse. hei rides fast and takes out his bow and launches 7 arrows at 7 targets hitting all of the stuffed targets in the head in the same spot as they were spread out. then hei took out his blue dragon sworda and rode up close to them and sliced the suffed dummies heads off one by one* i still got it its ready to help this great land for peace the blue dragon style will bring peace and honor.....no the whole shoda clan will bring peace and honor! that is our goal as a clan *hei thinks to himself*
hugodicimo
CatgrlInu
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu

sweatdrop ok i will teach you a little.*in a blink of an eye he draws to swords and throws them into the air. They land on the ground and he jumps on them sticking the pumles in his sandles. he uses them as stilts* Okay this is the first step.*he smiles and jumps a bit while he is on the swords*
hey remeber wooden swords i keep some in the shrine of the blue dragon * hei yells as he rides on his horse and fires a arrow high into the sky and lands on atim's sandals*
hugodicimo
CatgrlInu
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu

sweatdrop ok i will teach you a little.*in a blink of an eye he draws two swords and throws them into the air. They land on the ground and he jumps on them sticking the pumles in his sandles. he uses them as stilts* Okay this is the first step.*he smiles and jumps a bit while he is on the swords*

*Blinks twice* What was that?!
hugodicimo
CatgrlInu
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu

If you dont get it its okay its tookin me most of my life.*he next runs to a tree with the stilts sticks them in the tre and runs up it. as he goes up the tree he draws one more swords and sticks it into the tree. he grabs it and flips from it to a higher part of the tree. he repeats the process using another two swords to get to the top of the tree. now with only five swords. he throws them into the tree and uses them as a ladder to get to the bottom of the tree. Then he takes on of his stilts from his feet using the one remaining as a pogo. He throws the sword in his hand at the pumles of the swords in the tree knocking them to the ground. he pogos around getting his sword*"first you must learn the acrobatics before you learn the fighting. but once you learn the style you become one of the deadliest people alive.*he smiles and gets of the sword he was using as a pogo*
hugodicimo
hugodicimo
CatgrlInu
Hei DragonBlade
CatgrlInu

If you dont get it its okay its tookin me most of my life.*he next runs to a tree with the stilts sticks them in the tre and runs up it. as he goes up the tree he draws one more swords and sticks it into the tree. he grabs it and flips from it to a higher part of the tree. he repeats the process using another two swords to get to the top of the tree. now with only five swords. he throws them into the tree and uses them as a ladder to get to the bottom of the tree. Then he takes on of his stilts from his feet using the one remaining as a pogo. He throws the sword in his hand at the pumles of the swords in the tree knocking them to the ground. he pogos around getting his sword*"first you must learn the acrobatics before you learn the fighting. but once you learn the style you become one of the deadliest people alive.*he smiles and gets of the sword he was using as a pogo*

*watches him confused yet interested... THen catches a glipms of Hei... Then blushes....*
*the crimson saves approach the samuri village and the shinobi hide out and ride down the mountains to attack!* *hei rides back to the village and grabs jeshika and swoops her on to the back of his horse* quick atim we have company and unpleasent to its the crimson scaves! *hands jeshika a spare sword that he always keeps* here take this this will be your blade for now its called byako,/ the white tiger that weapon is apart of you you lose it you die it breaks you die understand? never mind prepair for war and remeber a weapon is only as good as the arm that weilds it! * hei drops her down to the ground and hei rushes in to battle on the plains*
Hei DragonBlade
*the crimson saves approach the samuri village and the shinobi hide out and ride down the mountains to attack!* *hei rides back to the village and grabs jeshika and swoops her on to the back of his horse* quick atim we have company and unpleasent to its the crimson scaves! *hands jeshika a spare sword that he always keeps* here take this this will be your blade for now its called byako,/ the white tiger that weapon is apart of you you lose it you die it breaks you die understand? never mind prepair for war and remeber a weapon is only as good as the arm that weilds it! * hei drops her down to the ground and hei rushes in to battle on the plains*

*Watches him ride off and holds sword in hands. Un sheathes it in amazement then tucks the sheath into belt and sheaths sword as was taught by father at one time.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff