Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Lavanda
personality: fun loving, kind and to quick to act.
what are you?: Rkan
pic: =anime%20guys&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=240]Lavanda
bio: Born and raised as the future King despite being the second born. His older brother went mad shortly before he came of age. Lavanda is now King and has decided to go find himself a bride. He had left his Kingdom some many miles across the sea. Now he has arrived at lady Uras estate is certain he can get her to be his bride even if it means a fight. He is skilled swordsman using his single handle Twin Katana sword. His left arm is always hidden for reasons only a few know.

Overcharged Lunatic

Danzo Inugami

User Image

Seeing the Hawk fly by, Danzo took the message and opened it. "Oh, crap." He said. Apparently, the guardians were to gather for a meeting, and the council was coming. "Those old farts are gonna slap a leash on me, I just know it." He mumbled. He then turned to Merril. "I've gotta run. Ura's gathering all the guardians for something." He told her, running off to where the letter told them to meet. She had to know about the trouble in the village. In the back of his mind, he worried about Rayne, though. He gave his word to Rune that he'd protect the kid, after all.

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Merril whipped around.
"
"Huh?! Wa-wait! What about the village?! Are we just gonna leave those people alone?!"

Overcharged Lunatic

Danzo Inugami

User Image

"I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the village. Ura's probably got a plan or something!" Danzo replied. "Besides, I am NOT letting the council put a leash on me again! That is NOT happening!" He yelled. He wanted to go and help the village, but going against Ura in times like this was never a good idea.

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

Name Serena
Age Unknown
Personality Kind, Gentle, Mysterious
What am I half human half dragon
Bio Serena has been on her own for many years now. As a child she was thought of to be quite strange. She was the only one that appeared human and she was the only one that could transform into a dragon (behind her).

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Merril was speechless. 'NOW WHAT?!' Yuu whined, tucking his tail in between his legs. 'Fighting without a pack is dangerous...' Merril snarled and snapped at the air in frustration. So which was it: follow Danzo and wait for help or go off on her own? Merril always was kind of a lone wolf fighter...
Yukamaru knew Merril better than she knew herself. He growled at her, warning her of how stupid she would be to run off on her own and get herself killed. He nudged her shoulder towards where Danzo had run off to. 'Let's just let the Guardians deal with this. We don't live here, this is not our home, these are not our packbrothers or packsisters! Leave them be! Let's just talk to their damn counil and leave!'
Merril thought for a while, playing stratagems in her head. When she came to her conclusion, she turned to Yuu and gently took hold of his face and brought their foreheads together. Yukamaru knew where this was going and his eyes grew wide. 'You're not serious' Merril smiled weakly and scratched Yuu behind his ears.
"I love you, Yuu, but I'm not going to do nothing and wake up tomorrow morning knowing that I could have done something..." She let go of his head and unsheathed her blades. Yukamaru instantly panicked and made to grab her arm in his jaws and DRAG her back if he had to, but she had already run out of his reach and towards the commotion. Yuu swerved around and pelted for the Estate. He wouldn't be able to help her by himself...

Overcharged Lunatic

Danzo Inugami

User Image

Seeing Merril bolt, Danzo stared in shock. "Is she insane!?" He yelled. He ad to meet up with Ura, but he couldn't just leave fellow canines in danger. "Dammit all..." He groaned. He called the hawk back over, writing a message to Ura saying that he couldn't make it, and that he'd be helping Merril deal with the situation until the guardians showed up. The hawk flew to Ura, and Danzo sighed. "You're lucky we're kin." He mumbled, running after Merril. He knew disobeying Ura was bad news, but he needed to help Merril. Yuu would probably be angry, and he kinda liked the wolf, despite the licking.

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

"Forget about it Merril." Rayne said. "There's nothing we can do right now. The aura I'm sensing is pure evil. I'm asking you not to get involved. We need to find out exactly who we are dealing with before rushing into things. Trust me alright. I've felt this aura before. Don't worry you two, you'll get your chance to fight. It's better to fight in groups. Danzo, do you care if I come with you? He watched them leave and sighed. " And they are already gone. I am talking to myself. What should I do"

User Image

Kraven created a shadow throne and set down. He paid no attention to the people staring at him. 'So, a lycan is heading this way. I can sense Rayne's aura coming off her. He must be near by somewhere.' "Let her come. I'll force her to tell me where Rayne is. Another dog is coming. How interesting."

Loyal Wife

12,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
They both went to the dining hall running all the way there. Once in front of the dining hall doors Ura sighed nervously fixing her hair and straightened her Kimono. The doors then opened showing the counsel was already seated on one side of the table. Ura walked to the head of the table taking her seat.
The eldest member looked at her and spoke. "First things first. You know the dead line of who you are to choose to marry is today correct?"
Uras eyes widened and she gritted her teeth. She then gave Marga a side glance panic clearly on her face.
She then back at the counsel with stern look. "I havn't chosen yet. Besides this meeting isn't about such trival matters. It is about the safety of my people." Ura said this with anger in her voice.
The eldest counsel member slammened his hand on the table glaring at Ura.
"You are well passed the age when you should have chosen. We have held it off for two years Lady Ura. You know the laws of your family. For the next head of the family to become leader of the clan they must marry by their eighteenth birthday. You have not choosen by night fall tomorrow then we will choose for you."
Uras eyes widened and she gritted her teeth again. She knew she couldn't go against the counsel. At least for now anyway. She sighed a bit closing her eyes. "Fine you will have my answer tomorrow."
Kain then ran back giving Ura a slight bow and then whispered something in her ear. She sighed again and nodded. "Take Erling with you." She whispered back to him. Kain nodded running over to Erling motioning her to follow him. "I'll tell you outside what this is about."

Lonely Smoker

User Image

Hikari sat outside on the veranda, her legs hanging off above the ground. The large wooden box she kept strapped to her back was sitting beside her. Inori was leaning against it, her eyes closed. The pair always enjoyed whatever rest they could get, and it was mostly Hikari who would be doing work here, so Inori was enjoying her shuteye. She held the two swords, both in the sleeve, across her chest, ready to toss them to Hikari at any moment. She opened her eyes when she heard the door open, and tightened her grip on the swords. Her perception wasn't as strong as Hikari's but she could still feel the demonic sides of the two who exited the main room. That, and the woman with the quiver had two large horns sticking out of her head. Inori watched them carefully, while Hikari seemed more at ease. They were demons sure, but they were demons in the presence of the Lord and Lady of this village, so they weren't worth killing.
------

Erling watched the council proceedings with much disdain. She wasn't fond of the way they operated, or how they ruled. This whole marriage thing was just something stupid to Erling. Things worked a lot differently in the village of demons she came from. When he ended, she noticed Kain go over to Ura and whisper something. Erling couldn't hear from her position, but when Kain motioned for her to follow, Erling left the wall and moved in time with him. When they left, Erling noticed the pair of miko's sitting there by the entrance, and scowled as she looked at them.

User Image

KYaii_chan's Husband

Inquisitive Wolf

9,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
vader-lifer14

Merril was already panting. She hadn't run far, but using that burst of adrenaline to get away from Yukamaru had taken a toll on her. She didn't even notice the sound of footsteps behind her. Unable to see completely behind her, she grabbed her twin blades. In one swift movement, she unsheathed them, placed them in a scissored position, and swung around to lop off the head of her pursuer...

Yukamaru bolted through another set of double doors. There was no one in this room either! Yuu growled and whined at the same time. He was running out of time! He turned and started for the next room when two people burst out from it. Yuu skid to a halt, trying not to bowl the two over. They were headed for outside! Yuu barked at the red woman, then ran beside her to try and get her to understand that he needed her help...

Dedicated Vampire

User Image

"What are you waiting for?" Kraven asked stretching out over his throne. "It's simple, bring me Rayne and I'll let you live. Surely you don't want to be killed for someone you don't know. Come out Rayne, I know you're here. Fine then." He sighed and used shadow magic to grab a nearby child. "Surrender Rayne or this child will be the first to die." 'More are coming. I can really feel Rayne's aura now.'

User Image

'I have to do something.' Rayne thought. "I have no choice. I have to face that demon. No matter how frightened I am." Without hesitation he made his way through the village. 'Please do not let me be too late. Forgive me everyone but I have to do this.'
Marga listened to everything being said with great anger at the council. Once Ura spoke about giving an answer tomorrow he step forward. "I announce this to all here. I wish for my ladies hand." He said standing in clear view of all.

Lavanda stood at the helm of his ship, the mighty Phinx as the port came into view. Smiling he walked back to his best friend and bodyguard Riku. Telling him to prepare the Eagles for flight he readied himself for his marriage proposal to the lady of the next town. As soon as the ship arrived both he and his bodyguard took flight on two eagles and flew straight to their destination.
Landing a short walk from the Estate the pair made a big entrance to the towns people. "Riku let our friends go find a new home for now." He said and sure enough his friend did what he was told. Walking up to the front the door his sword bounced off his lower back. Stopping before the doors he spoke again. "Please go tell the Lady Ura that the King of GrandScar is here and has a proposal for her." He said to one of the guards.

Loyal Wife

12,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
All the counsel members eyes widened in shock at what Marga had said. Uras eyes were the same. She knew he liked her but didn't exactly expect this. Then Uras eyes softened and she smiled. The five counsel members whispered to one another for a moment before the elder spoke. "Since you are head guardian Marga we will permit this marriage between the two of you. However..." He then raised his index finger. "You have one week till the wedding day. We send word through the village to prepare for it." After saying this Ura went to speak but the youngest counsel member then spoke. "Our decision stands lady Ura. Our reason for this being so soon is neither of you are getting any younger, there needs to be another heir for the people to be at ease. Everyone in the village is so tense with not having a strong leader or a heir for that matter."
Marga frowned at them. "Our age had nothing to do with us marrying. We will pick the day not you." He said with a commanding voice it was clear he wasn't happy with them.
Lavanda was being shown to the council chamber when he over heard them talking about marriage. Opening the doors slowly stepped in. "May I intervene here. I am King Lavanda of GrandScar from across the seas. I've heard of the ladies dangers and would like to offer my help." He said waving his hand bowing, then waving his hand again to make some of the council agree with him. He was using his mind powers on them in hopes to get what he wants the ladies hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff