Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta - Nikolai

User ImageUser Image Nikolai shrugged it off before tackling Hiro and pulling his fist back...

...Just to look back and see a little girl holding his hand. Geez, Esuta was good with the puppy eyes... Niko's features softened. Without a word, he got up and walked away. She looked back at him for a moment, before looking to Hiro. "You're fine, right?" she asked, reaching for his hand.
HIRO - VAN - OKOI

Hiro turned and looked at Amaya "Host, owner, yada yada. All that don't mean jack once someone tries to drill me through a tree." He suddenly heard footsteps and was tackled. He saw Niko winding up and HIro braced for it hoping to pull him into a grapple, them all of Esuta stopped him and Niko decide to get up and go back in the house. Hiro looked at Esuta, but got up on his own with no help. "Yeah. Fine." He said plainly.
Van sighed. "Well glad that's over." He leaned more over the window. "Look, Hiro, no one is our enemy here, and for the first time in a while doesn't that feel nice? Just to relax a bit. You don't have to be fighting all the time y'know. Relax, be merry, and I know for a fact you're hungry."
The mere mention of hunger made Hiro's stomach growled.
"He can eat after he makes up for the food he owes me."
"Kiss my a**..you jumped me a thousand miles from the house on an empty stomach, we're even..."
Okoi rolled her eyes and walked back inside.

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~

I tried to kill the pain but only brought more, so much more

"Can't you two get along for more than five minutes?" She asked. "Yeah, ni fights for a while, well no true fights, maybe some petty squabbles." She said smiling.

I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

User Image

Vicious Pumpkin

13,050 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Esuta

User Image "Five minutes? Try five seconds," she said. Esuta jumped, got a hold on the window frame, and pulled herself up. She grabbed her hotpocket out of the microwave, shoving in two more. And then Esuta proceded to "Nom" on her food.
HIRO - VAN - OKOI

Hiro and Okoi ignored Amaya's question. There were two hot pockets made. Okoi grabbed one, Hiro the other. They walked to the living room. Okoi ate her food without looking at Hiro. Hiro stood on the opposite side of the room eating his pocket, not looking at Okoi either. Dead silence between the two. Van sighed and smiled a little and looked at Amaya. Esuta seemed busy with her food. "Heh. Those two have been butting heads for years. Between us, Okoi kinda looked up to Hiro and Kadaj, but she would never get their attention and just blow her off. Okoi would get mad, and Hiro would verbally jab her. She just hates it when Hiro doesn't acknowledge her as 'one of the boys'. In a way maybe this is her still trying to prove to him that she's worth at least a pat on the shoulder. At the rate, there's a better chance that Kadaj would give Esuta flowers..."

7,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amaya/Ayumi Suzunami

I tried to kill the pain but only brought more, so much more

"Now that would be a sight to see. Kadaj giving Esuta flowers." She said with a soft laugh. She looked at Van and smiled. "I wonder if there was something we could do to get them to get along." She said softly.

I lay dying and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

User Image
[ VAN ]

User Image
"Heh yeah. The Company and The Syndicate will make peace before Kadaj ever gives anyone a gift." He looked at Hiro and Okoi in the other room for a moment, then looked back at Amaya. "Hm. Guess it wouldn't hurt to try, but I believe it's futile. I mean it's in a way a little bitter sibling rivalry, Plus Hiro shares the same attitude as his brother. I mean he'd probably show some leeway on some things, and safe to say Kadaj is more non-caring, not by much though. Hm. Maybe Esuta could lend a hand in this. Hiro seems to show aptience around her and will most likely lsiten to her. Even with that, it's still a shot in the dark, but hey this could be interesting." He smiled.
Babalu X

BASARA

User Image
Months have passed since he battled his brother. Even Sylar was no more. Basara has been on a rampage of his own. Killing whoever, whatever, whenever he wanted, fulfilling his insatiable appetite for destruction. It it because of this, he can sense other mayhem. Mayhem and estruction not even made by him. He smelled the blood and was seduced by the despair, curious as to what could have caused all this pain, why and how, and if this being can rival his own deliverance of massacre. The feeling led him to the edge of a small cliff that over saw a small town. From that peak he saw it all. The destruction, the bodies, the fire. An evil grin formed around his face. He jumped a few edges closer until he was able to get a good view of the only two living beings in the town. A little girl in tears asking the other for help. A disappointed frown formed on his face. He knew the presence of a Divine from a mile away. Did the Angel already save the town? Well good for her, she found at least one survivor. Not for long. He prepared his big wheel blade and was prepared to throw and cut down both of them in one shot. Because he can, because he felt like it. Besides, he would never pass off the chance to kill an Angel. He lowered his blade however. He looked at the little girl. Why was her aura tingling the pores of his skin? He took a closer look at her. He felt her evil. A Lordecai, such as himself, have dabbled and slept in the bed of evil enough to know an evil aura. His evil smile crept up again. He understood now. "Well played little one. Like a hunter leading its prey into it's clutches. This will turn out to be entertaining after all..." Basara thought to himself and sat patiently, playing spectator, overly curious to see how this unfolds...

SAYA

User Image
Saya's long demonic claws slashed again at Aura, tearing her arm and causing the angel to stumble back. However, something was off; there were no screams of terror, no grunts or groans of pain, not even a grimace! This angel was bleeding from multiple wounds though she seemed to be numb to the pain. This annoyed Saya greatly for Saya lived for those agonized cries and suffering screams but this angel wasn't giving her anything but the blood gushing from her deep wounds. "FIGHT ANGEL!! DO YOU NOT FEAR DEATH?!" Saya hissed in a demonic echo, her eyes glowing red with rage and blood lust as the blood stained Angel simply stared down at her. "How pathetic, I would of expected an angel of your caliber would at least put up a fight. Do you belive in peace and the use of nonviolence? Fool, I will enjoy eating that delicious heart of yours." Saya grinned, her fangs growing long and sharp. Usually Saya liked to torture her victims and deliver a slow, and painful death to them. However, Aura had irritated Saya and now Saya simply wanted to kill the Angel. The little demon let out a blood-curdling shriek as horns sprouted from her head and her wings began to become more defined and demonic. It seemed she was transforming into something more vile, her hands and eyes turning pitch black. In that moment Saya suddenly lunged for Aura, her talons aiming for the angel's neck.

AURA The Divine Mirage

User Image

Aura simply watched the demon in silence, her crystal like eyes never leaving the demon's. She watched her with a curious look, wondering how much pure evil could be in such a being and how such a vile creature could exsist. Aura could tell instantly that Saya's form said nothing about the great destruction she was capable of. Saya was something very dangerous indeed, filled with blackness and evil. Aura's expression remained unchanged as Saya began to transform. Her eyes widened as she watched the small demon's inner darkness emerge, she could literally feel the evil and it was stifling. As the demon took her stance, reading herself for an attack, Aura closed her eyes and shook her head. "You hold within your soul an essence of complete and utter evil. A soul so black, purification may not be possible for you. I will cleanse the earth of your putrid existence." Aura said in an icy and mystic tone. In the split seconds before Saya's claws dug into Aura's heart, the angel summoned five crystals to appear before her in a hexagon. In the center, an angelic light energy began to build, powering up and firing a powerful tunnel of angelic energy right at Saya, blasting her miles away. The concentration of angelic light was so powerful, that it disintegrated everything in it's path upon contact. It seemed Saya was stronger than she looked if she was still in once piece after such an attack.
BASARA

User Image
Basara watched with heavy curiosity at the fight at hand. For a moment he just as disappointed as the demon child when the Angel just stood there. It seemed at first she was accepting the pain and willing to give into Death. "What a bore. Hurry and finish that filthy Divine already. It seems she---wait. Hmmm. What;s thisss?" He thought to himself again. The demon girl began to transform into something beastly. Basara was impressed. "Now we're seeing something. Heh. Hm? The Angel spoke and spouted her words. The type of words Basara expected from a Divine's mouth. The self-righteous tone and the sense of Justice. But then she started to up the ante as well. "Well it seems the Angel decided to fight after all. She's not phased. Hm. This will be a fight yet...heh heh. He put his blade in front of him and ran his tongue slowly on one of the edges as he continued to watch...
SAYA

User Image
'W-what was that?! That is no ordinary angelic ability!! What were those crystals?? Damn Divine, I will infect her with darkness for the light she has expelled against me!! Saya hissed mentally. She tried to lift herself but struggled, having been hit hard by Aura's attack because she was so close to the source. 'What a fool I was! Letting my guard down.... This angel... damn her.... ughhh!' Saya winced in pain, holding a claw to the gaping hole in her chest that burned with angelic light.

AURA The Divine Mirage

User Image Aura did not hesitate to lift her hands above her head and form a triangle with her fingers. She whispered some incantation and her body glew bright yellow, healing herself quickly from the demon's mutilation. Aura then paused for a moment and closed her eyes again as if in meditation. She began to chant something in an ancient angelic tongue. As she chanted, she lifted her staff into the sky and it began to glow a strange silver color. The bodies that surrounded them began to glow with the same aura and suddenly all of the light emitted from them was channeled into Aura's staff. "You may have corrupted their souls but their lingering life force will not be wasted as well. I will destroy you using the very essence you sought to destroy yourself. Die, abomination!! " Aura yelled, her six seraphim wings suddenly appearing as she charged to finish off Saya, her staff pulsating with energy.
BASARA

User Image
Basara watched on. Despite his hatred for the Covenant, he didn't really root for anybody in this fight. The demon girl interested him, but it seemed her number was up. The Angel was formidable indeed. Things were unfolding and he watched impatiently awaiting a final deathstroke. A little part of him was disappointed that the Divine looked like she might win, but it mattered not overall. His lust for a bloody sport would satiated...
AURA The Divine Mirage

User Image
Aura spun the staff over her head, soaring down to Saya who remained on her knees. Her staff came crashing down on the demon, a wave of light cutting into Saya. This caused Saya's body to be thrown into the wall of the building so hard that it caused the whole building to collapse upon Saya. It was done, Aura thought, the demon was dead and her life-force was dimming as it slipped from Saya's grasp, Aura was certain the demon's wounds were fatal now, she could sense her life force depleting. However with that last attack, Aura noticed the demon didn't even move. Saya could of easily reflected that attack but simply stood there and let herself get hit. Aura figured the demon had a death wish.

SAYA

User Image
Saya's mangled body lay beneath the rubble and for a moment and all was silent. Her life force began to flicker wildly until it came to a screeching halt. At this point, the angel turned her back and began to walk away. But then something strange happened, Saya's life force returned and began to regenerate so quickly it struck a sense of fear in Aura's being. A loud, maniacal laughter irrupted from the rubble. 'Fool!! It is on the verge of death that hell itself will flow from me!!' Saya laughed, her tone taunting and child-like. A large earthquake seemed to hit out of nowhere as black spikes began to shoot from the ground, spearing the bodies and destroying the remaining buildings. The black matter then began to engulf Saya, making her horns larger and curved and making her body larger as well. She became 10 times her size and no longer resembled a small child. In her new form she was a demonic beast with black, rough skin and ivory white bone spikes erupting from all over her body. Her wings were larger as well, like nightmarish veils that spanned twice the length of her being. Her eyes were like a lizard's now, red with those deep slits and it seemed she had also sprouted a tail. It was truely a terrifying transformation from her previous child like form. Aura knew she had no chance against a being, not when she had used up half her energy already.

(( Tell me if that's too much. sweatdrop Also you can join in at any time. o.o ))
BASARA

User Image
Basara stood up and sighed. It was over. The demon child lost. "And just like that. She's done. Well that was somewhat disappointing. Looks like its up to me to up the ante on this little show." He raised his starblade and pulled back to throw at Aura. He paused when he felt a sudden surge of dark aura. "What?" The demon child rose from the ashes and made the world tremble. Basara's evil smile formed again. "Quite the demon you are. I'm impressed..." Then she grew and spikes came through the ground. One spiked right in front of him. "Hm. You are dazzling little one. Well not so little anymore at least. Encore it is...you're number is up you Divine. Haha! You have no energy left. you're as good as---what?" Suddenly another man jumped down in front of Aura.
User Image

The man looked behind him at Aura. "Stand back!" The man looked up at Saya and began to glow a light blue and white angle wings sprouted across his back, his eyes pure white. He flashed a light at the Demon to stall it. He couldn't let it hurt Aura. A fellow Divine.

((Haha no worries. You're perfectly fine(: hope u dont mind this little character intrusion tho XP))
Hiro

User Image
Hiro finished his food. And walked outside. He decided to get some fresh air. He walked a few yards from the house and stretched and yawned. There's no way this day can get anymore annoying, he thought....can it??

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Image✖✖♥Rouge♥✖✖
------------------------

After she had been flying for a long time on the wind, Rouge finally gave up and let herself drop. And where did she drop? Right on the head of one of the men she had been looking for! "Oopsies! Sorry mister, I gotta find- Ohh heyyy.... BIG BROTHER!!!!!! Rouge's ear shattering shriek released as the young bat start to maul Hiro with hugs to the side of his face and tiny little bat kisses that felt like dry raindrops.

------------------------
✖✖✖I'm gonna be an evil devil someday, just you wait!!✖✖✖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas