Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
User Image
User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : Streetsspacespacecᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Alonespacespace]ooc : - - -

Indent He paused, looking around to his son with a small, pained grimace. " Casper, please, take a breath. " He squeezed the boy's shoulder. " I will never let anything happen to your or your sister, alright? " Casper wandered off, no doubt to help him look for something to track with, and with a sigh William resumed the search as well. He was having absolutely no luck, only noticing things that had gone missing. No doubt taken by their burglar. With each absent object the man's anger only grew, his jaw harshly set and his eyes cold. Thankfully, Casper found something before long. A few crumpled papers over by the staircase leading to the second floor. He changed his course from the stairway to the kitchen once he heard Casper running off that way. By the time he'd arrived, his son was already working the tracking spell on what appeared to be a course syllabus.

Indent Will hung back, watching with quiet pride at the expertise Casper showed in casting the spell. When it was completed successfully he smiled, expression softening at the joy on his son's face. " You did. Very well done, Casper. " He heard Nicole come in, and moved into the main hall to wave to her to come over. When he returned to the kitchen, however, Casper was gone. His son's footsteps were quickly running off to the front door - no doubt to follow the enchanted paper. William swore and jogged after him, but Cas was already gone out into the snow. The stressed father cringed and ran a hand through his hair. He could follow, but they had to start getting ready for this party, and they already had a guest over. With a slow exhale he turned to Harlow and Nicole, managing a smile. " You're more than welcome to stay until the party starts. " Nicole went off to hunt down some cook books, which was for the best. Cecilia had been an exceptional cook, but William was... Well, he wasn't exactly a professional chef. Nicole at least seemed to be on track to following in her late mother's footsteps.

Indent He did what he could to help Nicole in the kitchen for a while, but he was aware that he was probably just getting in the way. So Will went to take care of the rest of the house, cleaning and setting out some fresh linens, utensils, plates and the like. It was never a very long job, given that he could cast some simple enchantments on the vacuum and the dusters to clean on their own. A skilled warlock he may be, but he had experience enough to manipulate his magic when he was in the mood. After a time he sighed and looked at the clock. Casper was still out, and his father was starting to worry. " Nicole, I'll be back shortly. I'm going to find your brother. " And back he went to the door, shoving his shoes onto his feet and pulling on his coat before heading out into the darkening town. He fell back on his Blessing to help him; it was a little difficult, trying to find Casper in these people's minds, but there were images of a boy running wildly down the street and muttering to himself. ' My son, ever subtle, ' he thought dryly, following the path laid for him.

Indent It came to a dead end, however, at a three way stop. William pulled out his phone and dialed Casper's number, but there was no response. Irrational panic began to bubble in his chest. Chances were, his son was just fine. But what if he wasn't? What if something had happened and he wasn't there? Will dropped onto a bus bench, not caring at all that it was covered in snow, and pinched the bridge of his nose. Panicking wouldn't help him at all, but he... Couldn't help it. Wasn't this exactly what had happened when Cecilia died? ' Calm down. Think.... ' Yet he had no idea where the tracking spell would have led Casper.

User Image
User Image

_____She's Just a Girl and she's on fire
                                          Hotter then a Fantasy,
                                          ____________Lonely like a highway
                                          _____She's living in a world and,It'son Fire
                                          Filled with catastropheBut she know's she can find away
                                          _______▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                          ______ This girl is on fire____ This girl is on fire____This girl is on fire

______ this girl is on fire____This girl is on fire
                                          Mood:ok___With:Chuck ___Where:her house

Arielle rasied an eyebrow toward chuck .That's what i ment ,i help cure people with what i got. She then turned her focus back to the stairs. "I can have the dinner here tomorrow . I mean i can put the boxes in the backroom after i take out the things i need. As much as i would love to see your home i think it's best if i took one step at a time with elsa. I don't want to throw too much at her where she would break down. I'm sorry about my sister behavior a minute ago. Like i said before she is just taking all this in. However if you need help you can always call me. I love helping people." Arielle said as she unpacked some plates to put them in the cabinent that hung above one of the counters. Arielle glanced at the clock and gave chuck a warm smile.

"It's getting late and i don't want to keep you from your family. However tomorrow i'll cook a splendid meal . Arielle said as she heard the shower start to run. She walked chuck to the door and handed him the paper bag he set the book and kissed him on the cheek. [colro=red]"Thank you again for being so kind in helping me , but i think i just need to spend a little bit more time with my sister and help her unpack her things but i'm really looking foreward to tomorrow."

ReciprocatedApathy
                                          occ:Sorry it's short i tried to sneak one in during school.

Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Baylor couldn't help but smirk at him speaking of making a body swap and time machine in order to date her. It was funny. Though, it might've been a little funnier if he didn't speak in such a deadpan about it. She took a sip of coffee and shrugged. "Yeah, and then we can talk about going on a real date," The seventeen year old joked. It wasn't like she wouldn't date him. It was just hard for Baylor to imagine that he would actually want to date her. Even if he did, she assumed she probably wouldn't have a clue.

But the time she was spending with Colin was really nice. It was hard for her to find people in Coldgrove to connect with, despite the fact she'd been there her whole life. Her only best friend shot herself last spring. It was nice, though, to not have to try to have a decent conversation with someone. Even if it was someone as sarcastic and intense as Cole. She didn't mind the sarcasm, a lot of people here didn't even know what that was.

She raised an eyebrow when he toyed with the idea of nude modeling. His only stipulation was to avoid the use of leaves. She couldn't help but laugh.
                                                                                      "Oh it's okay, I know the difference. Spend enough time in the woods and you start to figure out which things you can and can't touch." She said with a slight chuckle. Her eyes watched on as he put his feet beside her and leaned back. Baylor shook her head, this kid was really something else.

That didn't keep her from copying him though. She mimicked his movement and put her feet up on the booth beside him. Though, instead of lolling her head back and looking at the ceiling, she turned to look out the window. The coffee cup was still being held in her hands. When he spoke, her eyes went to him.
                                                                                      "I put my bad first because I'm a lady, and ladies go first." She said, raising an eyebrow. She highly doubted that whatever they were going to do would cause them to be placed under house arrest. Especially in a small town like Coldgrove.

Then he noted her dopey smile. She immediately changed it into a smirk and a raised eyebrow. Was he kidding? Of course he was. No one was ever this happy about being in his presence. Hence why he was always being thrown in lockers.
                                                                                      "Oh, nothing, your royal highness. Though, your presence is not as glorious as one would assume. I mean, you're not as bad as King Joffrey, but be a little more rude, and you'll get there." She said, lifting her cup to her lips again and tossing a wink his way.

THOUGHTS: hah!
COMPANY: cole
FEELING: definitely amused
WEARING: [x]
OOC:

Reciprocated Apathy

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 B E 。✏ B R A V E
lokki-beariscool ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
Push ≺ ᴘʟᴀʏ ≻ to hear what's in my head !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxI JUST WANT TO SEE YOUx⋮█⋮ I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU
and I am feeling so small it was over my head I knew nothing at all ;; and I am feeling so small● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Several chew's went by specially as Oliver had mentioned the obvious about the honey sauce. Of coarse they wouldn't sell it if no one at it - that thought triggered another mental face palm. It was only weird for Bullet because he knew why he craved it. Once again it was a one-sided awkwardness. Bullet sat there munching down his food. The teen had all ready consumed all of his nuggets and went on to his three double cheese burgers. Yet, he was still in fact very hungry. Though he wasn't at all shoving the food down his face, he was trying and attempting to eat as slow as possible. Taking a sip of his beverage the teen took in a breath looking back at the blue eyed boy. "I go to the University as well.. " Bullet said with a grin. "That is about it though, other than taking care of my mother.. " He couldn't help be smile a big dimple grin as the other chuckled. It was just intoxicating - and his eyes. Even the horrible fluorescent light made them sparkle. One again the two boy's staring contest was on, this time Bullet broke away shaking his head. "What is wrong with me.. … You don't even know him.. " he thought to himself his cheeks becoming a soft red color. As Oliver mentioned his friends from home the teen tilted his head. "Do you miss them. I mean your friends back home.. ?" Then it just came out, a little forward as well. "Did you have anyone like.. special back there… " The teen was almost shocked at what he had said. Of coarse he wanted to know, and of coarse the other wouldn't feel awkward about his question. Man, did Bullet though.

Everything was good. Finally Bullet felt somewhat normal. That and Oliver was the best human he had ever met, there was just something about him. However being that his luck was just so amazing everything came crashing down as a boy walked up. "You were in my house.. … Why? Did you think just because we are new to town you could break in.. I want my family's stuff back… everything.. " Bullet's face turned a bright red. The smell of the witch nearly knocking him out of his chair… dang they smelled bad. Though as Oli spoke up Bullet's eyes shifted towards the other. The male was sticking up for him. Even without knowing the whole story. Bullet would've smiled towards the other though at the moment his heart rate was up and it was a bit hard for him to breath. His eyes flashed back to the witch, trying to find something to say. That was when he noticed his syllabus hit against his leg. The shifter grabbed the piece of paper pulling it up on the table. It must have slipped out of his backpack, when he had put the stuff he stole inside. "I have no clue what you are talking about.. "

A sudden pain jolted thru the shifter's body. A sound emitting as if a bone had just broken. The teen's face squinted in pain a small moan of pain escaping his lips. He was having so much fun with Oliver that he had forgotten the time. It was dark outside the moon in the sky. What was the time? It was so close to the shifting time the anxiety caused by the witch only increased the shifting process. "I'm sorry.. I need to go.. " Bullet said his voice soft, aching in pain. The boy however slammed his hand on the table picking up the syllabus. "Your not going anywhere… This is proof.. It's your right?" Bullet's eyes locked on to Oliver's. "What is he going to think?… about everything.. if I can't get out of here… " A their and a but weren't exactly dating material. NOT THAT HE WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT "I'm sorry.. " he said only to the male across the table from him. Bullet wished he had time to tell the other why and give an explanation. Though time was running out.

Another bone cracking noise sounded from the shifter's body. Bullet himself trying to hide the immense pain he was in. The boy started protesting again yelling at Bullet. The shifter stood up his breath a slow pace but very hard. "Look.. Leave me alone.. " Bullet shouted a bit of a growl coming forth. "No give us back our stuff… " Out of no where Bullet was hit. His body was slammed back into the booth yet the shifter hadn't seen anything touch him. He did on the other hand feel it. Whatever it was it was hard… stronger than a wall. Bullet scrambled to sit up a growl coming forth. It was too late. He could feel his bones breaking, his eyes reverting even his teeth. He didn't want Oliver to see this, not without a way to tell him first. Bullet's bruised face looked over at Oliver again mouthing the words: Sorry.. . Bullet's body heaved and snapped to and fro, falling under neath the table. A moment later and a tiny grumble came from under neath the table. All one could see would be the boy's clothes and a small figure beneath them.

» Bullet: [ W.ith: Oliver & Casper ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Hurt / Scared / Mad ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: McD's ] <<>> [ W.earing: ]
maybe there's a w a y o u t o f t h e 〉〉 c a g e where you livexxx
angsty((THAnks)) SHOW ME how big yourbrave is

User Imagexxx

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 S A Y 。✏ S O M E T H I N G
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOOx⋮█⋮ I'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOO
xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOOx⋮█⋮ I'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOO
and I am feeling so small it was over my head I knew nothing at all ;; and I am feeling so small● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Casper rolled his eyes, even as he was frightened on the inside. "Trust me.. you don't want to be on my bad-side.. So just sit and be quiet.. " Casper shook his head as he finished his statement to the blue-eyes boy. Yeah, both of the boys were older than him, but he had to stick up fro his family. It obviously looked as if the other had no clue about the thief. The small witch rolled his eyes as their mentioned the classic saying. "I have no clue what you are talking about.. " "Right… " Casper folded his arms looking at the other. Was he all right? The male he accused of thieving looked as if he was beaten up. That and now he looked like he was getting sick and increasingly so. Casper was about to ask if he was all right of coarse that moment of weakness faded as the other rose to his feet saying he needed to leave. "Your not going anywhere… This is proof.. It's your right?" Casper said slamming his head on the table. With a quick movement he snatched the paper back up and waved it around. The witch knew for a face it was the other's… he had performed the spell himself. Magic tended to be correct specially when it was a simple tracking spell. "Did you think you could just et away from it… .. Huh? Did you?" Casper yelled, his feet shaking in fear.

He could sense something strange from the other. That added with the knowledge that his father had told them about the shifters it all started to fit together. "Is that why he broke in their house… " he thought watching as the their rose to his feet. "Look.. Leave me alone.. " THe growl from the other caused Casper to step back quickly. Though being afraid the teen retaliated. "No give us back our stuff… " Without much focus the teen threw one of his barriers at the other. The invisible wall emitted from the teen and knocked over the trespasser. Sending him heaving and jerking falling under the table of the booth. Casper's eyes went wide slightly shocked at what he had done. His pulse rate was also heightened as he breath a bit harder than normal. Hearing the grumble from under the table Casper knew his father was right. There were shifter's in this town and due to Bullet's break in it was obvious that they hd a bone to pick with the witches. Fear was set in the boy's eyes as he slowly knelled down looking underneath the table. His eyes shifted to the other male who seemed just as surprised as he was.

The teen watched as the small figured shook to and fro breaking free from the clothes that had trapped him. Though as soon as the bear's face popped out Casper giggled a bit. "A cub… " he said trying to contain his giggle. "That was cute and un expected.. " Casper raised his eyes brows watching as the bear growled from under the table. Though as he looked at the shifter's clothes he noticed his mother's wedding ring. "I told you… your a thief… " Casper quickly reached to grab the rung however the bear lunged forward at the same time. The cub's sharp claws slashing into the witches's wrist. "Ouch.. Mushrooms.. Mmmm.. " he let out is pain grabbing at his arm that was all ready bleeding. "Look I'm taking your friend's clothes.. " Casper said looking at the stranger who still sat in the booth. "Don't do anything crazy… or-r… or.. you-u'll have to.. deal with me.. " Casper grabbed a few napkins putting them over his wrist his eyes studying the other. Was he a shifter too? Though if he was wouldn't he help? Everything did happen rather fast. Slowly the teen lowered onto his knees. His eyes still studied the male in the booth. After a wince of pain the teen held up his hand. Using his blessing he slammed another barrier into the cub, pushing his hard against the wall. The cub let out a grunt and called out in pain. However Casper only pushed a bit harder moving forward to grab the other's clothes. There was no telling what else was in them.

» Casper: [ W.ith: Bullet & Oli ] <<>> [ F.eeling: scared / mad / unsure ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Mcdonalds ] <<>> [ W.earing: ]
and I will s t u m b l e & f a l l 〉〉 i t w a s over my headxxx
angsty((THAnks)) I KNEW nothing atall

User Imagexxx
User Image

► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
➼➼➼Trying hard to reach out,but when I tried to speak out
➼➼➼Felt like no one could hear me.
➼➼➼Wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here
➼➼➼So I prayed I could Break away

Elsa didn't feel like intruding on her sister and apparently her new friends conversation. So she decided to go an explore the town a little more . When she saw a Mcdonald she was relieved . Finally real food". Elsa mumbled to herself as she walked in the. She stopped when she saw a fight outbreak . She didn't know anything but she felt like she should help the person. When she ran up and noticed it was a shifter she gasped . However she still knew the person needed help. She ran right between the young boy and the bear cub.
━━━━━━━━━┓
1 missed calls ☎
0new text message
✉To:
"Stop! Just stop !" Elsa screamed as she threw herself on the boy who was forcing the cub against the wall. She grabbed the clothes and threw them toward the cub."Run!"Elsa screamed toward the cub as she tried to hold back the boy who seemed her age.When her pentagram necklace came loose she quickly tucked it back in.She turned her focus back to the cub and the young man. "Please don't fight here. Man gosh my first day in this town i can't have at least one peaceful night!". Elsa said. "Two worlds one family trust your heart to guide these lives we see......" When her phone went off to one of the tarzan disney songs she just hit ignored and then finally let go of the boy."Please leave that boy alone . The last thing i want to find out is ti find out he got murdered and i didn't do anything to stop it."

I'll take a risk ,take a chance ,make a change and breakaway
Who I'm with:3 strangers talking to:stranger Where I am: McDs
Outfit(need to insert link) occ:
l0kk1
User Image
User Image

User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : The woodsspacespacecᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Bulletspacespace]ooc : - - -

Indent Hearing that Bullet went to the University, Oliver perked up a little, clearly curious. " Yeah? Maybe you can show me around some time, once the next semester starts. " He hadn't signed up for the fall semester, but he had signed on for the winter. He'd be starting classes some time after Christmas. The boy took another swallow of Coke before pausing at Bullet's next statement, eyeing his cute little smile, the adorable dimples in his cheeks (what could he say? He'd always liked dimples,) cheerful even though he was talking about 'taking care' of his mother. " Is... Is your mom sick? " There was nobody dying in this town, nobody waiting to cross over - he'd be able to tell if there were. It didn't mean that nobody was ill, however. He took a bite of another fry, eyes still settled on Bullet, and it ended up that the pair had yet another staring contest.

Indent There was a distinct feeling of distaste in the back of his mind that made him look away to stare out the window again. His... Mental passenger, as it were, didn't find any amusement in his interest in Bullet. He took a slow breath and looked back over to his companion, blinking a few times in surprise at the question the other asked. He then shrugged. " To be honest... Not really. " His smile was small, a little forced. " We weren't really very close. " About two people back from high school that he sporadically kept in touch with. In all truth, he hadn't had very many friends since his childhood. Since before... He shook the thought away and quirked a brow at Bullet, lips pulling into a more genuine smile, sheepish though it was. " Special? Ah, no, not really. " He chuckled and ducked his head. " What about you? Anybody? " He paused, a tad stunned at his own question. It wasn't any of his business. Why was he even curious?

Indent Cheeks slightly pink Oliver continued on with his meal, munching on one of his mcnuggets when the younger boy arrived. He told him off, asked for proof, and to his surprise the boy produced something. It was a sheet of paper, some sort of course syllabus. Oliver frowned, his earlier cheer long gone as he reached over to twist the paper beneath the boy's hand so he could get a look at it. There was no name of an individual, just the course name, number and information. " This isn't proof, " he replied flatly, blue eyes flicking up to the young brunette's face. A sudden, gut-lurching crack sounded from across the table and he turned to Bullet, stunned. What was that? His lips pulled into a frown, brow furrowing in concern as yet another rack sounded out. The two young men stared at one another for a long moment, Oliver wondering what was going through the other's mind. He sounded like he was in pain. Had he really stolen something? What was going on?

Indent There was another horrible crack. Oliver's frown deepened. The stranger began to yell, and as Bullet stood, Oliver rose as well. Before he could say a thing Bullet was just... Knocked back into the booth. He took half a step back, stunned, looking to his new friend. Bullet just mouthed the word 'sorry' and began to... To thrash, seize, like he was having some kind of fit. Oliver gave a horrified yell and moved forwards to try and grab him as the other fell under the table. What he found there, however, was not Bullet. His clothes were covering a small lump under the fabric; a lump that turned out to be a... A tiny bear cub. Oli froze and stared at it, hands falling limply to his sides. His entire mind was blank, the only thought coming from the second being within him. ' Shape shifter. ' The voice of the young man near the table snapped him from his reverie. The bear growled as the boy lunged for something in his clothes, but the bear cub lashed out, claws scraping over the kid's arm.

Indent The boy jerked back before turning to him to threaten him. Oliver's eyes narrowed, colder than they had been earlier. Death didn't take kindly to threats. " No. You'll have to deal with me. " Before he could act a girl burst in, yelling something about her day as she grabbed the boy from behind. Oliver snapped back and took the opening to drop beneath the table, scooping the clothes and the bear cub up in his arms and bolting. He ran hard, not stopping until his lungs were screaming for air and they were deep in the woods, far from any trail. Breathing heavily Oliver came to a stop at the base of a tree, sliding down to crouch in the snow before looking to the cub in his arms. He hadn't had a moment to even think about what had just happened until now. Slowly, carefully, he set the tiny bear down on the ground, staring at him blankly. " ...Bullet? " There was no way he could have turned from a full grown man into a... A bear cub.

User Image
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image
User Image

”I’ll apologize for Cole in advance and we’ll consider it close to even. Trust me. Whatever words she can throw, it’s not the first time I’ve seen and heard it and I’ve probably heard it worse,” Chuck kept his head down and his tone reassuring while he answered Arielle’s remark. From both the tone of the conversation and, more influentially, the fact that she kept pacing around the kitchen, he had started to get the sense it was time to go. His hand traveled down to his side accordingly, reaching down for the bag he had packed.

While Arielle was arranging one of the cabinets, Chuck bent over just enough to pick up the container for the book. He wrapped both of his arms around it, holding it securely to his chest. He nodded so shallowly but rapidly and repeatedly to her suggestion about leaving that it might look as much like agreement as it did a twitch.

”I’ll do my best to get this back to you. Barring major disaster, catastrophe or impromptu occurrence I should be done by tonight. Speed reading. True talents,” he rushed to speak a bit more than he’d intended. By the last few words in that breath, Chuck seemed to realize this, because he forced himself to take a breath before he bothered moving again.

With the book still secure in his grasp and yet nowhere in his line of sight, Chuck headed out of the kitchen and towards the door. He had almost made it outside, and had even opened his mouth with the intention of telling her ‘good night’ when he paused before that thought could begin, his mind skipping over to something else. ”Would you like to plan a time, or would you have a better sense of it tomorrow? Any point after seven should be fine for us,” he asked to clarify. Once he knew that, Chuck would start to concern himself about ruining his brother’s fun, but that was only soon, not at this exact moment. First, he’d have to hide the book.

It might not be the absolute worst thing in the world if Colin found this book, but it would probably be up there, somewhere around the same rate of embarrassment and possible complications as Colin finding one of the songs Chuck had tried to write back when he was young and obsessed with Nirvana.

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
[ where ? || arielle's house ] [ who ? || arielle ] [ feeling ? || polite ]
Brutal Blonde
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image
User Image

It was a small mercy of this even smaller town that there was someone like Baylor here to banter with. If Colin wasn’t sitting at this table making chatter, it was inevitable that he would have found trouble by now. Instead, he was still leaning back with his feet kicked up and was waving his hand in a circle over his head in the most over-dramatic way he could muster.

”And your bad involves following rules. Standardized tests and fancy dinners with five forks have nothing on the convention and arbitrary societal expectations that enable me to use the phrase arbitrary societal expectations in a context that doesn’t involve paparazzi and complete meltdowns. Destructive, yes, but far more entertaining,” he rambled on, fully aware of how little space and how many over-dramatic gestures he was putting into his words. It was one of the many ways he entertained himself.

When it came to the point that Baylor mentioned his manners could be worse (something which quite a few people, Colin’s brother among them, would beg to differ on—though he had at least not beheaded anyone, so there was one point in Colin’s favor over Joffrey) Colin made sure to respond in the best way available to him. He tilted in his seat, shifting his butt over while keeping his feet in place, thus positioning himself so his legs were both stretching diagonally under the table. He raised both of his hands over his head, cracked his knuckles and let out a yawn.

”No need. I’m satisfied with just Tyrion levels of abhorrence and hostility. Especially because that comes from calling people out on their crap. Crap calling, prejudice and whores. I can deal with that...” It may have been a mistake to mention anything fantasy or science fiction related around him. Barely three seconds after Baylor had brought up the starting reference, Colin had kept going with it. ”Better Lannister than Stark. At least if I die, I’ll have it coming. Might even go all wicked witch pre-Elphaba. Take my funeral, throw a parade. As long as there are mardi gras beads and no white walkers, we’re good. White walkers with mardi gras beads, last thing the time continuum needs. Though they did have mardi gras during the war of the roses,” his voice trailed off at the last sentence and the thought that it entailed.

Colin cracked his neck to the side. He dismissed the following thought along with it, opted to pick up his mug and took a slow sip of his newly refreshed tea. It was a little bit warmer than was entirely comfortable, but he didn’t dare to comment on it. The only indication that it had been a bit too hot was the fact that he kept holding the cup in both hands and didn’t attempt to down its contents all at once, again.

”So, for this hypothetical real date with fake me in an alternate body, any ideas what that would involve?” he asked towards Baylor. He looked towards the window, specifically her reflection in it, before she could voice a response. He’d see the same image either way, and by looking out the window he was also able to see any potential scenes which currently weren’t happening. It would hypothetically have been a good idea, should anything of even the slightest bit of interest start to occur nearby. At this exact moment, all he really saw was snow, and there wasn’t even that much of it.

It took a great deal of effort not to make any more jokes about winter coming.

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
[ where ? || restaurant ] [ who ? || baylor ] [ feeling ? || amused ]

RomanReloaded
User Image

_____She's Just a Girl and she's on fire
                                          Hotter then a Fantasy,
                                          ____________Lonely like a highway
                                          _____She's living in a world and,It'son Fire
                                          Filled with catastropheBut she know's she can find away
                                          _______▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                          ______ This girl is on fire____ This girl is on fire____This girl is on fire

______ this girl is on fire____This girl is on fire
                                          Mood:angry___With:nobody ___Where:street

Arielle twirled her hair around her finger as she was thinking of a time. "I would say 7 p.m would be good for tomorrow night. I'll see you then."Arielle said as she walked away . Knowing Chuck would mostly close the door behind him when he left she didn't worry too much about it . She ran upstairs to ask her sister if she want's something to eat. When she ran in her sister's room she realized her sister was gone with her window open."Are you kidding me!". Arielle screamed as she ran down the stairs. Her face grew red with anger. She hated the fact how her sister always disappeared. We just moved in seriously where do you have to go.Arielle thought as she grabbed her coat and slipped It on. She raced past Chuck nearly tripping on the steps. When she got to the sidewalk she looked around confused.

She ran down the street looking for a sign of her sister. She was tired and quite exhausted when her phone rang she picked it up.
                                          "Hello is this a Miss , Arielle moore. When Arielle said yes her eyes widen at the next line ."Hi Miss moore this is Angie calling to inform you that we have your daughter here at the Denver police station.....The voice over the phone made Arielle weary before the person could continue Arielle interrupted the speaker. "No I gave my daughter up for adoption 7 years ago. Please don't call me about this again."Mam that's why were calling you . Apparently when you signed all the forums you wrote down the fact that if nobody adopts your daughter or if your daughter isn't in a home for more then 3 months you will take her back in your hands if 7 years passes by.As of last month 7 years passed by . We will have someone take her to where your at starting tomorrow. However we need your current information." Arielle being still in shock recited all her current information and then hung up the phone. Her head started to spin . Too many things were happening at once first her sister was missing and now her daughter on her way here to this town. Arielle collapsed to the ground putting her hands on her head .She didn't know where to even begin...

ReciprocatedApathy
                                          occ:.

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 B E 。✏ B R A V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

"Stop calling me a theif… " Bullet Screamed yet all that came out were tiny growls. The boy seeming only as a teenager moments ago seemed much bigger from where the shifter was now. As the other reached under the table Bullet attacked. Though a scratch was all the damage he was able to do. However even in fear it was a bad idea to pursue attacking. For right as the witch was hurt, Bullet was slammed again the wall - still under neath the table. The tiny bear moaned in pain his body being foxed against the wall ever second. The beating from his father was nothing like this. Though the bruises and scraps were starting to add up, pain was never easy specially after a shift. He felt like he was running out of breath when out of nowhere the pressure was real eased. Whatever the invisible force that was controlling him was gone. The bear whimpered taking in several pants. Just as he got on his feet he was swept right off of them once more. Oliver had managed to quickly retrieve his clothes, along with the paper and Bullet himself. His body was forced to grunt as he was hauled up into the other's arms. The other ran fast right into the woods. Each stride causing a small "Uff.. " to come from the cub's snout. Bullet could feel the cold air ruffling against his fur. It slightly tickled the teen so with a flick of his ear he turned his head, nuzzling it deep under his clothes and against Oli's chest. For a moment while his friend was carrying him deep into the woods, Bullet noticed how close he actually was to Oliver. "Oh, god.. he smell's amazing.. " he thought. If he had been a human at this point his face would have been bright red. That was the upside to fur… not blushing.

Feeling that they had finally stopped the cub popped his head up looking around . His snout lifted to the air catching the scent in the giving area. Though all he could smell really was Oliver. Which happened to be very pleasant, it was a good thing the other didn't wear too much cologne. Oliver wore just the right amount and it matched perfectly with his natural smell. Maybe it was because of the shifter's enhanced abilities but people that wore too much perfume would always give the teen a head ache. Bullet's paws suddenly sent a shiver thru his tiny frame as he was set back into the snow. His tiny butt plopped into the snow as the other called out his name. " ...Bullet? " A happy grunt followed the other's word as the cub shook his head. "Wait?… your really calm about this… maybe it hasn't hit him yet… I just changed into a bear in front of you… " Bullet thought getting an idea. Sitting in the snow the cub lifted his paws starting to write in the snow: Yes.. sorry..

Other than his father and of coarse the pack - or the few he knew that were like himself this was the first person to actually know. Though Bullet wished that Oliver was the only one not to know. The cub turned his head looking back into those blue eyes, grunting as he moved his body around. After a pause the cub lifted up on all four's walking the tiny distance between the two. He then lifted onto two paws his hands if one could call them that waving in the air only to land playfully on the other's legs. A quick sneeze came from the animal as he shook his head. "What are you thinking.. ? Crys of pain echoed thru the forest which meant more shifters were probably shifting. As Bullet didn't know that Oliver wasn't a human he realized he might be endanger. Bullet crawled a little further onto the the other one, his mouth reaching open grabbing at his shirt. As he had hold the male tugged at the fabric gently trying not to break it. His goal was to get the other to stand but the young cub managed just to just roll onto the ground. A huff with a grumble came from the back of the cub's throat as he shook his head writing in the snow again: "We need to leave… Other People like me… Your not safe " Bullet hadn't given it thought to how long the writing process was before. However in bear form… it took forever.

» Bullet: [ W.ith: Oliver ] <<>> [ F.eeling: I have no clue anymore ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Deep in the Woods ] <<>> [ W.earing: ]
maybe there's a w a y o u t o f t h e 〉〉 c a g e where you livexxx
angsty((THAnks)) SHOW ME how big yourbrave is

User Imagexxx

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 S A Y 。✏ S O M E T H I N G
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

"It is too proof… " Casper stated back firmly his eyes glaring at the blue eyed stranger. Though it was pointless. Everything was happening way too fast. He was there talking with the shifter, then the shifter.. well shifted. Now his arm was bleeding the stranger was threading him… and now Casper was being tackled. Literally. "WTF" The stranger was screaming. "Stop ! Run! Stop… " Not too mention her ringtone, which happened to be way too ironic for the moment. "Get off of me… you pysco… THat however was pointless as well. For as the flailing around on the dirty floor of McDonalds finally ended the thief and his accomplice were gone. They were out the door with the shifter's clothes and Casper's mother's wedding ring. "Who do you think you are… Do you even know what you have done.. " Casper shook his head his body shaking from how mad he was, that and the fact that he was scared. He was scared that the shifter might go tell the others then his family would be in more danger. "Don't you ever touch me again.. "

Looking out the window the boy realized for the first time that it was dark outside. He couldn't go out there. He was terrified of the dark. Pulling the neck of his shirt away from his chest the boy looked at the pendant that belonged to his mother. It was glowing just like every night and whenever it became dark in a given area. With a sigh Casper looked back under the table. Nothing not even the syllabus was left. How were they ever suppose to find him again. "Next time before you - " Casper stopped as he stood there staring at the girl. She had magic he could sense here. Dang, Coldgrove was really full of witches. "WTF!" he thought for the second time. Why was that witch helping a shifter. His father had told him that the witches of Coldgrove and the Shifter's didn't get along, due to the curse that was laid upon the hale family. "Why were you helping him and not your own kind… " he stated flatly at the girl. "I'm a witch, too.. and you side with a shifter… " All right so the teen wasn't exactly suppose to be saying this out loud being that the restaurant sill had a few people in it. However Casper was mad… This girl was just plain dumb in his mind.

Defeated the boy let his body fall into the booth that the two strangers were in. The party back home was probably about to start. Casper obviously was going to miss it. There was no way he was walking home with it as dark as it was outside.His phone was still at the house as well.That and the fact that the teen hardly had any idea of a spell he could cast at the moment to help. His eyes were a bit glossed over due to the intensity of his emotions right now. Wither it was a tantrum or fear that caused it the teen was just on the brink of crying. However the only part of his body one could tell that from was his eyes, his face remained neutral. Looking out the window the boy sighed wishing that his father would notice his absence.

» Casper: [ W.ith: A witch ] <<>> [ F.eeling: scared / mad / unsure ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Mcdonalds ] <<>> [ W.earing: ]
and I will s t u m b l e & f a l l 〉〉 i t w a s over my headxxx
angsty((THAnks)) I KNEW nothing atall

User Imagexxx
User Image

► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
➼➼➼Trying hard to reach out,but when I tried to speak out
➼➼➼Felt like no one could hear me.
➼➼➼Wanted to belong here but something felt so wrong here
➼➼➼So I prayed I could Break away

Elsa backed away from the boy when he called her a psycho . All she could do was look at her hands and then back at the boy. "I'm sorry ...."Was all Elsa could say. She started to feel defeated. Before her first day of school she believed she ruined any chances she got in making new friends. When the boy questioned her siding and telling her she should of sided with him her face grew red . "Yes maybe I should have sided with you but from my view point you could of badly hurt him. Sure i'm not a fan of them but that doesn't mean we have the right to beat them up senselessly! I know what it's like to stand and watch a person get abused , I know what it's like to be abused! When nobody speaks up bad things happen!"Elsa screamed toward the boy not giving a damn about the people now staring at her.
━━━━━━━━━┓
1 missed calls ☎
0new text message
✉To:
Tears started to swell up in elsa's eyes . "Forgive me for being new and not knowing the rules to live by in this town.I can see there's no light in this town. You don't have to worry about me ever bothering you again. I don't belong here anyways. Elsa said as she wiped away the tears that were falling down her cheek as she made her way to the checkout counter. "One chicken nugget meal to go, and you can use the rest to put toward replacing the table those boys broke." Elsa said as she handed the girl a 50 . She knew her sister would be angry for her giving away all the money that she had on her that she was supposed to use for school books but at this rate elsa just stopped caring. She took the meal and made her way to the outside eating area. Even though it was covered in snow Elsa sat there anyway. She was cold ,hungry and just to upset to even go anywhere else.

I'll take a risk ,take a chance ,make a change and breakaway
Who I'm with:3 strangers talking to:stranger Where I am: McDs Feeling: scared , cold ,hungry
Outfit(need to insert link) occ:
l0kk1

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 BUT IF YOU 。✏ C L O S E y o u r E Y E S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxDOES IT ALMOST FEEL LIKEx⋮█⋮ NOTHING CHANGED AT ALL
xxxxxxxxxxDOES IT ALMOST FEEL LIKEx⋮█⋮ NOTHING CHANGED AT ALL

[[ ooh: AHH Hunter is getting shorter and shorter... SOrry >.< ]]

Hunter sat there steady in the tree. The wind whistled thru the branches of the evergreen's, tossing his short hair back and forth. From his view he could see everything. He watched patiently as the human, shifted into the creature before his eyes. She was only a coyote. Hunter felt hatred fume his heart as he watch the dog like animal walk over to another tree. Without another thought the hunter pulled back his bow. He was calm and focused and hardly ever missed a shot. Without another second passing the boy let loose his arrow. Letting it fly thru the wind towards his target. The boy then quickly scrambled out from his spot, walking along the branches and swinging onto another tree. The shifters the teen had crossed in his path before worked in packs. Most of the time that was the only way they all stayed together and alive. So, instead of killing her right away he attended to only harm her. Enough that the others would come running to her rescue. Though the hunter did think it weird that she was alone. Specially if her pack was a pack of coyotes. Was that species not like wolfs didn't they too stick around in a pack? Hunter found a new spot quickly peering down, as he grabbed another arrow from his quiver. Pulling the arroww back in his bow the teen waited…. patiently once more. Watching the creature and the surrounding areas.

» Hunter: [ W.ith: Corey & Remus ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Anxious ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Woods ] <<>> [ W.earing: ] <<>> [ REMUS ]
and t h e w a l l s 〉〉 k e p t tumbling downxxx
angsty((THAnks)) IN THE CITY that welove

User Imagexxx
User Image
                      █████████████████████████████████

We can just run them red lights

Corey contently lays underneath the tree. In her mind this would be a calm change and uneventful. She wasn't hungry and actually on the tired side after a long day. Corey got comfortable and thought she'd sleep through the change. At least she would lay down and try and stay warm. The snow wasn't ideal and Corey wanted to stay warm for the night.

Out of no where a sharp pain shot through her body. A yelp of pain escapes from Corey's coyote form. She was unsure of where the pain had come from so turning her head, Corey searches her body and sees an arrow embedded within her shoulder. Out of reach Corey was unsure what to do about the arrow. If she was a human Corey could reach around and pull out the arrow. As a coyote this was impossible.

Corey got up trying to find out where the arrow came from. Thinking about it, Corey remembered the teen she ran into had a weapon with him and then everything clicked. In Corey's mind she knew the attack was from above and not ground level. Corey searched the best she could and caught Hunter's sent. Looking up straight at Hunter, Corey pulled back her lips, baring her teeth and growled. She had no idea why he did this to her but knew he was the reason she had an arrow in her shoulder.

█████████████████████████████████

c:>Ride or Die xxxxRide or Die xxxxRide or Die

User Image User Image User Image User Image

l0kk1

With: Hunter
Wearing: xXx
Where: Woods

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash