Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 BUT IF YOU 。✏ C L O S E y o u r E Y E S
lokki-beariscool ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
Push ≺ ᴘʟᴀʏ ≻ to hear what's in my head !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxDOES IT ALMOST FEEL LIKEx⋮█⋮ NOTHING CHANGED AT ALL
and I am feeling so small it was over my head I knew nothing at all ;; and I am feeling so small● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Hunter let out a huff as he stared at the creature before him. Jericho seems stunned in the moment not really listening to anything that had been said. Maybe he was shocked. hunter could remember the first time he ran into a super natural creature. It was a shock for him, even as his mother and father talked about them all the time. Some part of him thought his parents were just telling him stories to excited his imagination. Though in all reality… they were not. Hunter's eyes scanned around the area. This was bad, because the girl what ever she was had seen him. He really didn't know whither to run away or attack. What if he did attack then she would know he was a hunter and alert the others. To attack or not to attack that was the question. "No, we haven't met.. " Hunter said his voice soft and calm. His eyes darted around the area as he slowly lowered his bow. "but I have heard some rumors.. in town everyone says to stay away from you.. that your dangerous… " Now of coarse this was a total lie. However it was a better excuse than: "Hey I know your a super natural creature."

It was getting late and the sun was becoming darker. Hunter knew that the shifters would be out and about, specially being that tonight was a full moon. He could just find her later - - right? After all she lived her. Hunter took a step back his lowered bow still armed. "Sorry.. I need to leave… " Hunter turned around and headed back thru the woods. Remus of coarse followed after keeping as quiet as possible. As the boy ran he pulled out his eye mask once more placing it over his face. Stopping only after he had made some distance the supernatural hunter turned back around. Walking to the left he started tracking his way back around. Finding a good tree the male climbed up taking a seat in one of the upper branches. "Remus… Find some where close and hide.. " He said softly as he adjusted himself in the tree. There was bound to at least be shifters out here tonight. Specially from what he had heard about the fokelore surrounding this town. He knew all too well that Curses didn't break that easy.

As time past the colder it became. THe boy rubbed his hands together breathing on the ever so often to keep them warm. Strapping his bow over his back Hunter stood up in the branch and started crawling thru the trees. These trees were large and stuck very close together. How else were the woods in northern america. Many of the large pine braces pushed and weaved their way thru other trees. Hunter had the perfect opportunity to had leverage without leaving tracks, so the teen made his way across the branches, crawling and swinging from tree to tree. It was a slow process being that he wanted to be as quite as possible. "Com'on… Com'on… " he thought slightly getting impatient waiting for something to happen.

» Hunter: [ W.ith: Remus ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Bored ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Woods ] <<>> [ W.earing: ] <<>> [ REMUS ]
and t h e w a l l s 〉〉 k e p t tumbling downxxx
angsty((THAnks)) IN THE CITY that welove

User Imagexxx
User Image

_____She's Just a Girl and she's on fire
                                          Hotter then a Fantasy,
                                          ____________Lonely like a highway
                                          _____She's living in a world and,It'son Fire
                                          Filled with catastropheBut she know's she can find away
                                          _______▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                          ______ This girl is on fire____ This girl is on fire____This girl is on fire

______ this girl is on fire____This girl is on fire
                                          Mood:ok___With:Chuck ___Where:her house

Arielle looked at chuck for a second as what he was referring to but then she looked at her hand and gave a warm smile. She lifted up her sleeve to revealed a tattoo of a pentagram inside a sun. After she gave him a good look she quickly pulled her sleeve down. "My sister doesn't have it but i do at some points its a blessing but on some days its like a plaque that i lost control of."As she looked at the fire and then pointed her finger at it to make it form a face then slided her hand to make the face disperse. "The little things i can do without a spell because i did it so many times that i know the spell by heart so i can say it in my head, however when i get really mad a whole fire breaks out in the area around me so i learn to keep my temper down." Arielle said as she took a sip of her coffee and watch the fire devour the log after she finished her coffee she tossed Chuck her phone so he can put his number in.

After a few moments she took a deep breath "Some things people just can't explain. With you not freaking out and your calm body language makes me think that someone you know is blessed as well? This may be your first time in seeing a fire manipulator but it's not your first time for coming across well the unknown , supernatural whatever the word is. Is it a friend? A neighbor or perhaps your brother?" Arielle said as she watched chuck facial expression for any giveaways.

ReciprocatedApathy

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 S A Y 。✏ S O M E T H I N G
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOOx⋮█⋮ I'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOO
xxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOOx⋮█⋮ I'LL BE THE ONE IF YOU WANT ME TOO
and I am feeling so small it was over my head I knew nothing at all ;; and I am feeling so small● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

OOC: Being that I didn't feel like coming up with my own language.. I just used google translate to translate enlgish to Laitn.. for the spells. I just used two simple words that the spell was about… if you all want to do the same for later.. me and angst can put up a book of spells we come up with!!

Latin:
indespectus = Invisible / unseen

"Guys.. ?" The teen tapped his foot along the hard wooded floors in the kitchen. Slightly annoyed being that no one was answering him - - not even Harlow. After all someone had just brooking in to their house. Was none going to try and find them. The teen shook his head tugging on his jacket all while holding the persistent plowing paper at bay. "FIne.. I can do this by myself.. " he stated. Opening the door the teen let the paper go. The ice cold wind sent a shiver up the boy's body as he followed the glowing braking as it tumbled slowly thru the air. "Geez… can you go any faster.. " Casper stated with a sigh. "It's cold out here.. " The paper instantly stopped, for a moment the enchanted paper turned around flooding into a hand only to fly over to the boy and smack him. Casper gasped blinking, glaring at the paper, Though before he could say anything the paper zoomed thru the air. "Wait! Wait.. up" Casper was not at all thrilled with this. "All right.. NOTE! don't piss off a syllabus that you enchanted to find it's owner.. "

Casper made his way in and around the wooded trees. Soon there was a break and the teen hit a small field which lead to a road. He wanted a break he was so close to being out of breath but the paper didn't stop. Casper ran down the road after the paper. Though as a few car's went past an idea hit him they could see the paper. The running boy face palmed and let out a sigh. " indespectus " Casper shouted between his gasps for air. " indespectus, indespectus " Finally his spell his the paper's glowing dimmed turning a soft blue. The paper was now invisible to all else except for the boy and anyone related to him. So, now it looked as it Casper was just crazy.. that was totally what he wanted. The paper came to a hilt smacking against the window of a McDonalds. Casper slowed his pace as he too was right in front of the McDonalds. "I didn't do the spell wrong did I?" he said to himself fishing for his phone. Upon digging for the device the boy's eyes widened. He had left his phone in the kitchen. Casper almost never left his phone. A grumble hummed from the teen's lips as he looked back towards the window.

"All right… come on.. " Casper said walking up to the window and grabbing the paper. "I'm guessing you haven't figured out doors yet.. " The paper pulled against the boy's hand trying to make his way to it's master. Entering the slightly busy fast food chain the teen let the paper go. There were only about four of the tables that were full of people. The paper weaved it's way thru the air. Casper stood at the door watching as the syllabus smacked against a boy's leg. As soon as it did the paper became visible all of Casper's magic falling away from the one enchanted paper. "He's the-" Casper's voice was stopped by a nerdy girl at the counter. She pushed up her glasses only to ask the teen for the thrice time what he would like to eat. "Oh, Uhm… can I just get a White Chocolate Mocha please… " Casper paid his dues and received his coffee only to walk right up to the table of boys. "You were in my house.. … Why? Did you think just because we are new to town you could break in.. I want my family's stuff back… everything.. " Casper's hands were shaking and his face became red. He knew it was the stranger, however that didn't keep him from being scared. In face Casper even as he tried to act in the opposite manner was typically scared about a lot. Specially as he had left his phone at home and it was getting dark outside.

» Casper: [ W.ith: Bullet & Oli ] <<>> [ F.eeling: scared ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Mcdonalds ] <<>> [ W.earing: ]
and I will s t u m b l e & f a l l 〉〉 i t w a s over my headxxx
angsty((THAnks)) I KNEW nothing atall

User Imagexxx
User Image
                      █████████████████████████████████

We can just run them red lights

Corey looks at Hunter extremely confused. Who says I'm dangerous? Why? Corey looked at Jericho and noticed he seemed like he was trying to process all that was happening. Corey started to get worried about tonight. There were innocents in the forest and a change was happening tonight. She became distraught with the situation at hand. Maybe telling them about her secret to keep them safe. It could be worth it if they would be safe. Then again Corey wasn't sure what would happen to her if she did. Hunter did have a weapon with him and looked like he knew how to use it.

Corey took a step towards Hunter before he said he had to leave. "That can't be true. I wouldn't hurt anyone unless truly necessary." Corey did not care about his weapon in his hand at that moment even though she did at first. What she said about hurting others was true. If the teen wanted to hurt her Corey wouldn't back down. Corey wasn't exactly sure what would happen if she was killed and she wasn't in the mood to find out tonight.

Then Hunter said he had to leave and left Corey and Jericho alone. She looked around trying to see if there was anyone else around. Corey didn't want to leave him alone but the change was soon. She felt that him being alone would be better than seeing a coyote in her place. She had successfully kept her curse a secret and didn't want to change it. Corey saw herself as one with her animal and embraced it but she didn't think others would.

Looking at Jericho he looked so innocent to the evils in the world or at least the supernatural part of it. She gave him a sad smile knowing she was about to leave him alone in the big bad woods. "I am so sorry. I. I need to go. Now." Corey ran off hoping she would get far away from people. Little did she know she ran towards Hunter. Corey was trying to go farther and was delaying the change and when it should happen for as long as she could. The pain soon became unbearable for her and a cry of pain escaped her lips. Corey kept going and soon fell to her knees. Sadly for her she fell by the tree Hunter was in at the moment.

c:>Ride or Die xxxxRide or Die xxxxRide or Die

User Image User Image User Image User Image

l0kk1

Rosestace
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image
User Image

”It’s a shame they don’t learn skills through osmosis, human females. If they did, they’d be better at catching,” Colin had dismissed Baylor. If the cup in front of him hadn’t still been steeping, he would’ve occupied his mouth by taking a sip. Instead, she would be forced to suffer through a smug look and the rest of what he thought was wit, but could just as easily have been accepted as spewing unwanted words out of bemusement and for his own satisfaction.

Colin sighed in contentment at her remark over not working. ”And a sweet, sweet sensation that is, slacking. The emotional equivalent of candy floss, fresh baked cookies and watching videos of fishermen falling off their boat on youtube,” he’d agreed with far more enthusiasm than he possibly could have meant and a tone of suave class they were both blatantly aware he lacked. He had just started to tack on a contented sigh when he heard someone else he’d never spoken to before make an interjection he couldn’t resist twisting his head to face them over. His expression lit up with a suppressed snicker and a laundry list of comments he was opting not to make. Baylor Mattheson and him, on a date? Odds were ten times better that he’d die and somehow get to heaven than her agreeing to actually go on a date with him, if he’d even been willing to ask.

Granted, the heaven referenced in that question might just be him haunting a strip club, in which case, that actually could happen. It was still more plausible than him ending up in real heaven or with Baylor.

”She wouldn’t date me if I was teenage Leonardo DiCaprio with a billion dollar trust fund, but thanks for assuming I can land her. That’s good to know I can,” Colin had called back at the stranger just before she left. Rather than concerning himself with who she was, or the fact that he may have just inadvertently chased someone out of a restaurant with his mockery alone, he’d turned his head to face Baylor with a raised eyebrow and a subtle grin.

”Not bad? I should be insulted. But yes, indeed. Yes, please do. Take me with you on an excursion of corrupt photography. Perhaps you can find something bad I haven’t done. PCP, Ketamine, nude modeling. Nude modeling on acid. Though it might be hard to sit still for that…” his eyes drifted away from her towards the ceiling, non-verbally trying to indicate that the entire statement was kidding. ”You shouldn’t try to compete with me. I’m the baddest bad this side of a Michael Jackson music video. What’s the worst thing you’ve done? Duck down during shift to talk to an a*****e? Buy red underwear?”

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
[ where ? || restaurant ] [ who ? || baylor ] [ feeling ? || amused ]

RomanReloaded
User Image
User Image

It was a good thing Chuck had done enough research on Wicca and the occult in general not to make the amateur mistake about pentagrams. Witchcraft wasn’t something he could generally condone, but at least it wasn’t as if he thought it was the devil’s work. With gifts like that, it was another way of life. The biggest danger he supposed was that which she was already discussing—the loss of control. He was almost tempted to make a Spider-Man reference while contemplating the topic in his head.

”That, would be best, yes,” Chuck agreed slowly to the note about her temper. The words itself sounded hesitant enough that it could have seemed a thoughtless response were it not for the pauses between them.

It was a mercy of the context that Arielle offered him her phone. The process of entering his number gave him something else to look at and focus upon. There were a thousand and twenty questions he could think to ask her. He’d been searching for someone with a clue for months, and here they were, standing right in the middle of their living room casting faces out of flame. Perhaps she would know what he was looking to know. He had been about to ask her, too, up until the point when she started asking him instead.

Chuck’s hand paused above the screen of her phone when she had finished asking how he knew the supernatural. His eyes stayed locked on hers, struggling in vain to read her expression back. ”Neighbor. Or, neighbors. It’s a bit too early for friends, five months, unfortunately,” he admitted. His tone and expression both betrayed his nervousness with an evident amount of tension, but the tension in question could just as easily have been dismissed as caused by how sudden the question was.

”The first time was a stranger. Four months. They phased right through the door of my cabin, halfway frozen in a block of ice, barely speaking. They hadn’t seen me in the other room. In half a minute, they were gone. I’d thought I was asleep. Sort of still do, really,” Chuck confessed, feeling much too cautious to admit the truth. Again, there was some hesitance in how he was speaking, but it was nothing he wasn’t sure could be attributed to the fact that, in any other context, what he’d just admitted to would sound bat s**t insane. ”I’d been trying to learn more, but, it’s not the sort of thing people openly admit to…”

Chuck paused for another minute, this time to finish entering his information into the phone. He extended his hand back to Arielle, waiting her to take it. ”You can text me so I get the number back. As for the, blessings, if you don’t mind me asking, answer. If you do, ignore it completely. Pretend I asked about your taste in pets. But, for these, gifts… what kind of people tend to have them? How can you tell?”

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
[ where ? || arielle's house ] [ who ? || arielle ] [ feeling ? || uneasy, nervous, curious ]
Brutal Blonde

User Image

Hotter then a Fantasy,

Arielle took back her phone and sent a random text to his number so he can save hers. "I may have something to answer that questions," Arielle said as she made her way to the kitchen to open one of the boxes. She opened about 50 till she found what she was looking for a dusty old book with a leather cover and a pagan carved on the top. She blew off the dusts and flipped through a few pages. "My great grandmother wrote this, This book came close to explaining how I became gifted better then anything else but some parts I couldn't understand because the ink is wearing away and well some parts are in latin and I don't know it well. Growing up my grandmother told me all kinds of stories and ofcourse I never believed her but after reading this book, I started to. I believe this book will help answer your question. However I would expect it back."Arielle said as she handed chuck the book.

Before she could continue she saw her sister storm in. "I hate this town the drinks are horrible and then a guy that looks kinda like that strange man told me i'm a tea killer but he seemed like he was on a date. THERE'S NOBODY TO TALK TO!"Elsa said as she walked upstairs and slammed the door. Arielle stood in silence with her eyebrows raised wondering what the hell just happened. She turned her attention towards chuck and let out a small laugh. "I take it this is a small town because I think our siblings just met."Arielle said as she looked up when she heard the move frozen playing very very soft in the background. She shook her head as she gave chuck an apologetic look.

ReciprocatedApathy

Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Baylor laughed when he said that females would be easier to catch if they learned through osmosis. She took another drink of her coffee. A smirk appeared on her lips when she caught sight of the smug look on Colin's. "I suppose they would, wouldn't they?" She didn't mind skipping work, but it was a lot more fun once he started comparing it to candy floss and cookies and whatnot. The teenager started playing with the sleeves of her sweater, mainly because he was sort of making her nervous. All that unwavering intensity was slightly nervewracking.

"I mean, I'm not really skipping. I'm still here. So, if I were to leave, it might exude a different feeling. For now, I suppose I'm not feeling like candy floss." She said with a smile. She was unsure whether or not she was stating a fact. Part of her wanted him to take her out of the establishment and make her really skip work, but then again, she wasn't really ready to get fired. Then, across the way, a brunette shouted their way about them being on a date. The witch almost spit out her coffee at the sound of something so funny. But before she could respond, Colin was already being dramatic about why she wouldn't go on a date with him.

"Hey! I'd date you if you were a teenage Leo with a billion dollar trust fund!" Any girl would date a young Leo. Hell, any girl would date an old Leo. Tack on that trust fund, and it makes it all the more worthwhile. She smiled when he thanked the girl for assuming he could get her. Though, it probably had some kind of sarcastic undertone, it sounded sweet. In her mind, she couldn't help but think that if Colin was that guy all the time, then she wouldn't mind going on a date with him. In the other girl's defense, she didn't completely disagree. They looked like they were on a date, two kids drinking hot beverages in a restaurant... Isn't that how all Nicolaus Sparks books started? No? Oh, well.

When the girl left, Colin looked back at her. She was almost positive she had some kind of dopey smile on her face. What? All girls liked Sparks movies! She quickly took another drink of her coffee as she listened to him ramble on about how he was so bad. She rolled her eyes at the concept of drugs and nude modeling.
                                                                                      "I've never had someone nude model for my pictures before. That's such a good idea! You, stark naked in the woods, with some berries in your hand? Oh yeah, I can just see it now." She joked. She couldn't really see it, because fantasizing him naked wasn't something she was into.

Baylor couldn't help but laugh when he called himself the 'baddest bad this side of a Michael Jackson music video.' It was possibly the funniest metaphor she'd ever heard.
                                                                                      "Okay, Mr. Bad Guy. One day, I'll take you out and show you my kind of bad, then the next day you take me out and show me your kind of bad. Deal?"

THOUGHTS: hah!
COMPANY: cole
FEELING: slightly insulted
WEARING: [x]
OOC:

Reciprocated Apathy
]User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
User Image
User Image

It had hardly been two seconds after Arielle sent a text to him when Chuck felt his phone go off. He slipped his hand into his pocket to grab the device, typed out a brief response of 'got it, thanks' and sent it back to her. He added her name to his list of contacts while he waited for her to return.

By the time Arielle had made it back to the kitchen, Chuck had settled in with his cup of coffee. He stood beside the table, his posture as well monitored and unobtrusive as ever. He made a point of facing Arielle with the least judgment or nervousness possible, the latter of which gave off the unintentional but distinct appearance of exactly the type of tension he'd been aiming to avoid.

When Arielle started to show him the book, Chuck approached closer. He stood to her right and leaned slightly over her, peering towards the pages without actually touching the surface. He took a cautious breath before forcing himself to vocalize at least one of his thoughts. "Would you mind if I borrowed that ? I may be able to transcribe the Latin for you in English," he offered. He considered mentioning why that was the case and immediately decided it was better left unmentioned for now. This wasn't the time to speak about himself.

Whatever time it had happened to be, it was disrupted by the slam of the door. Chuck listened quietly as the other sister ran up the stairs. He kept his hands behind his back and his feet firmly in the same place, the sole source of movement being the turn of his head while he watched her pass. He waited until she had left them be before shifting to face Arielle once more.

"That's ... A pretty normal reaction to him so, yeah. Colin's, er, an interesting kid too," he struggled to explain so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. As much as he loved his brother, the guy had some major authority issues and psychological issues in general, for that matter. "As for the town, yeah. You'll know just about everyone by the end if the week. It's nice if you like cozy neighbors and a floundering real estate market. A lot of people seem to be moving in lately. I don't think you're even the only people to be moving today, and I haven't met the other van. That probably indicates the type of town this is better than any testimony I could make on it can."

User Image
[ where ? || arielle's house ] [ who ? || arielle ] [ feeling ? || uneasy, nervous, curious ]
Brutal Blonde

User Image

Hotter then a Fantasy,

Arielle handed chuck the book . "You can borrow it. Just be careful with it after all it is pretty old.". Arielle said as turned her attention back to the stairs her sister just went up. She felt bad for her but what more can she do if her sister wouldn't tell her anything. "Hey what do you say you and your brother can maybe stop by for dinner tomorrow night? The house should be a bit cleaner and i think it would be easier on my sister if she at least knew someone that would be going to school with. A familiar face in a new school can be a good idea. It might help her develop in this town. Plus maybe your brother can bring one of his friends with so she can know at least two people. I don't know what else to say . I'm trying to do my hardest but at some points i feel like my best is not good enough."Arielle said as she straightened her shirt . She then made her way to the blinds to close them because she didn't want people to see the contents in the next box she was about to unpack. After she closed the blinds she lifted a box and set it on the kitchen table. Pulling out big spell books and candles , jars of herbs a table cloth with a pentagram on it among other things.

Arielle gave chuck a warm smile "Don't worry i'm not the kinda of witch that does voodoo or what not . I mostly make ailments for the sick and bless objects for people."Arielle said as she poured herself more coffee and sat by the fire.Watching the flames slowly die out she swiped her hand in the air to make the fire completely turn into smoke."Elsa can you come down here for a second.. Arielle shouted towards the stairs and a few seconds later her sister appeared at the bottom. Arielle gave a look to elsa and then toward chuck giving elsa the hint to introduce herself."Elsa this is chuck , he lives a few blocks away from here if you ever walk past him say hello and if he needs help please help him out." Arielle said as elsa stared at her and chuck . Elsa then walked shook the mans hand and walked back upstairs in her room. "She doesn't speak much now to strangers but i promise you she'll eventually adapt and come around.. Arielle said as she took a sip of her coffee.

ReciprocatedApathy

Kawaii Receiver

8,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

lokki-bear made this █⋮「 BUT IF YOU 。✏ C L O S E y o u r E Y E S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx ▐▐ xxx►►>>>>

User Image

[[ ooc: Sorry it's so short!! ]]

Time past by and still nothing. The male's body was getting cold. It was hard to keep his teeth from chattering. He could barely see Remus from the branches. Though truthfully he wasn't sure if it was Remus or just some spotted snow. As time went by the teen found a comfortable tree and snuggled down between a branch. Hunter was rather bored. It looked like it was going to be a quiet night. Well, quiet in the woods. In the distance faint sounds could be heard. Figures there would probably be a party somewhere. It was the weekend and of coarse the hunter would be alone and in the woods by himself. It was starting to get to him. Yeah, he had Remus however he couldn't really have a conversation with the other. Plus no matter how much he tried he couldn't stop having feelings for the other. That didn't help with his social life either… between hunting and … well hunting how could he move on. He had no time to actually meet anyone else. Who even would understand?

Hunter let out a sigh though as soon as he did the teen quickly closed his mouth. It was upon hearing a noise.. a cry. It sounded as if someone was under pain. His eyes snapped to the side as he watched the girl from earlier stumbling past. As luck would have it the creature landed right at his door step.. almost literally. The female was in the snow moaning in pain. Slowly and quietly the teen moved his arms. Pulling an arrow out of his quiver the teen pushed himself onto his feet. His body leaded against the trunk of the tree all the while quietly pulling an arrow back. "Do something …. Do something.. " The teen thought his eyes glaring upon Corey. He knew the other was some kind of supernatural. Remus had warned him, however he needed proof. It was hard to shoot a human in pain, and even if the other wasn't that is what it looked like to the boy's eyes.

» Hunter: [ W.ith: Corey & Remus ] <<>> [ F.eeling: Anxious ! ] <<>> [ L.ocation: Woods ] <<>> [ W.earing: ] <<>> [ REMUS ]
and t h e w a l l s 〉〉 k e p t tumbling downxxx
angsty((THAnks)) IN THE CITY that welove

User Imagexxx
User Image

We can just run them red lights

As Corey fell the snow softened the blow and it didn't hurt as much as it probably should have. While in pain Corey pushed herself up against the tree Hunter was in with an arrow ready. Still sitting down against the tree Corey brought her legs close to her body. On a normal night, she allowed the change to happen but because she knew there was at least two people out in the woods that could be hurt, Corey tried her best to stall, even with the pain. Staying in a ball seemed like the best idea but Corey knew she needed to go deeper into the woods despite the pain.

After barely getting up, another wave of pain went through Corey. She cried out in pain again and as she took a step forward she became dizzy. The dizziness over took her and she fell. When falling, like most people, Corey tried to brace herself with her hands. Sadly this ended up being a bad idea when shooting pain ran up her arm. Realizing her obviously damaged her wrist in some way Corey let out a mix of a groan and sound of pain.

During a change it was best to be in perfect health and not have any kind of bodily harm. The change was already a somewhat difficult process and doing it with set backs made it worse. It was even worse knowing that in her animal form Corey would be on all fours needing to walk on her hurt wrist. "I cant do it." Corey rolled onto her back and laid in the snow. Unknowingly she was looking at Hunter but the pain and concentration into not changing made her look right past him.

After everything Corey did to prolong the shift the pain became to much and she had to give into the change. Corey closed her eyes, took a deep breath in and the she changed. In her place now was a coyote. Doing her best to get up she moved to the tree across from the one Hunter was in at the moment. She curled up into a ball and just laid there. At the moment she wasn't hungry so Corey didn't see the need to find something to eat. Content where she was, Corey got comfortable waiting until she became hungry or something made her move. Being careless, Corey didn't detect that Hunter was in the tree nor did she try to hide.

c:>Ride or Die xxxxRide or Die xxxxRide or Die

User Image User Image User Image User Image

l0kk1

With: Hunter
Wearing: xXx
Where: Woods
User Image
User Image

It was a relief to see that Baylor was as amused with the mistake as Cole was. In spite of the snickers still in his head, for the sake of amusing her, he kept any further laughter hidden behind one of his usual bemused glances, this one being directed out the window. ”Ah. Good to know. I’ll have to get tinkering on that body-swap and time machine combo immediately, then,” he murmured into his coffee cup with the same amount of enthusiasm one would use to remind themselves of a test or a doctor’s appointment before they could find a paper and pen.

There was something about the circumstance which made him feel calm. Even if Cole hadn’t been in town that long, it was unusually comfortable for him to be around Baylor. She got him in a way that most of the people around here were too self-involved, ignorant, sane or just plain closed-minded to fully comprehend. He blew across the surface of his tea, parting the steam with his breath while he waited for either it to cool or the opportune moment to speak again. The latter came first.

”As long as they’re not leaves. Can’t learn the difference between poison oak and its default. Not even art’s worth forestry,” Cole remarked back.

Before there was a chance for Baylor to vocalize a response or for Cole to see it, he shrugged, kicked his feet up on the booth beside where Baylor was sitting and flopped back accordingly. In spite of the sprawling state his posture had slid into, Cole was still holding his cup of tea in both of his hands at the exact same angle as a few moments before. His eyes drifted towards the ceiling.

”Wise choice, putting your bad first. Reverse the order and you’d be restricted to whatever bad’s doable under house arrest,” he agreed off-handedly. The only sign that he’d heard Baylor’s laughter was the fact that his expression had straightened out into a still-smug but otherwise even grin. ”I’ll invent a secret handshake just to strike it. We shake hands and then flip the bird at the window in British.”

Only after he had finished saying as much did Cole’s eyes drift down from the thoroughly uninspired tiles of the diner’s ceiling back towards the smiling face of the girl across from him. It was a sight he saw so rarely here, or even just in general, that it caused him to raise an eyebrow in her direction. ”What are you so happy about? Your good fortune at basking in my glorious presence?” he asked, his words practically soaking from over-saturation in his false confidence.

User Image
[ where ? || restaurant ] [ who ? || baylor ] [ feeling ? || amused ]

RomanReloaded
User Image
User Image

”I tell people that about myself all the time,” Chuck tried to joke while he accepted the book. ”I mean, understood. Completely.” Exactly how much humor he could infuse into that kind of statement when his mind was still reeling with every bit of information he had been trying to suppress until about three minutes ago, he wasn’t exactly sure. The important part was that he had something to study. Being the ridiculous academic and general scripture nerd that he was, if there was any task he knew he could handle, it was reading.

Rather than stand around in Arielle’s kitchen holding an ancient tome about a foot away from himself with the same caution and distance as he might a radioactive substance, Chuck decided it best not to keep carrying it for now. He took one of the remaining bags from the now-unpacked groceries, set the book inside and placed it by his foot for later. At the moment, he needed to be more occupied with basic human decency, like holding a conversation with someone who had invited him into their home…and promptly started to set up some sort of spell table.

Chuck hadn’t meant to stare at the table Arielle was arranging. At the same time, he hadn’t quite intended to not stare at it either, which had eventually lead to the situation of him making far more contact with the candles than he had been with her. It wasn’t until he heard her voice again that Chuck bothered to look away.

”Ailme--,” Chuck started to question. He stumbled over the word he meant to say before he could vocalize it, cleared his throat and gave it another shot. ”Do you mean, some kind of talisman, like a, treatment against the ailment?” He couldn’t imagine given her personality up to this point that what Arielle had meant to convey and actually did was creating illnesses. If it was, it certainly wasn’t something he expected her to admit to.

Though if that was the case, the book she’d handed him might make a heck of a lot more sense.

With a shallow bob of his head and a clearing of his throat into the back of his hand, Chuck shuffled maybe two steps towards the table. His head snapped over when he heard the door upstairs. His stare lingered on the staircase long enough to watch Elsa come back downstairs. He offered his hand to her when she arrived, spoke a few words with considerably less confidence before, the main ones having been ”Pleasure to. And you don’t have to stop if you’re in a rush. Just, if there’s stuff you need, I am a very helpful person when it comes to stuff. I know a lot about stuff, and a couple of facts about things, even…” he tried to ramble in order to fill the dead space, an effort which quickly proved to be in vain when Elsa left without saying much, but conveying plenty. It was a good thing he’d never tried to make a career out of working with teenagers, or he’d have been fired long ago.

Feeling distinctly and sufficiently discouraged for the moment, Chuck set the hand he hadn’t ended up needing to say any hellos or goodbyes back into his pocket. He looked back to Arielle once more. ”Sure. Dinner sounds great. Bordering on fantastic. You’d be welcome to come to my place as well later on, if you’d like, though it’s not nearly as nice as yours, even with the clutter in mind. I’d offer you to come right now, but you’d likely have better luck calling for pizza. My oven’s temperamental enough to consider anger management…”

User Image
Brutal Blonde

User Image
User Image

User Image

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : McDonaldsspacespacecᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ : Bullet + Casperspacespace]ooc : - - -

Indent Oliver grinned, unable to help it at the next giggle Bullet let out. Really, the brunette had an adorable laugh. Cute enough that it almost made him ignore the fact that he had no idea what was going on. " Yeah, nice to meet you too, " he chirped, not for the first time that evening. The youths eyes were bright with warm amusement, his cheeks flushed with the cold and with good humor. There was a part of him that didn't approve of this attachment to this stranger - but Oliver was very familiar with that part. The Horseman wasn't easy to please, something his vessel knew full well after a decade in his company. Another loud grumble from Bullet's stomach pulled him from an internal glaring match with Death itself, another chuckle slipping past his lips as he looked to Bullet. " Well, thank God there's one fast food joint in this town. " It just wouldn't be an American town without a McDonald's. They were just about everywhere - worldwide, not just in North America.

Indent His smile widened at Bullet's over eager response to his offer to get something to eat. " Yeah, totally! I could eat. Let's go. " He hadn't had much for lunch, so some cheap, greasy food would be nice right about now. There was a quiet moment in which he silently noticed Bullet looking at him in a way that almost made Oliver a touch nervous. He pushed that aside, however, and started off down the street with his new companion. " New? I suppose, sort of. I've been in town for a year now. " He shrugged, hands going to his pockets as he looked to the other. They were fast approaching the sole McDonalds in Coldgrove, the scent of fast food wafting through the cool air. " I actually just got accepted to the local university. " A sheepish smile. " What about you? " The two arrived at the doors at the same time. To Oliver, it wasn't much of a dilemma. He was about to push the door open for Bullet like a good little gentleman before the other bolted inside anyways. With an internal shrug, he followed.

Indent Naturally, Bullet reached the counter before he did, so he ended up ordering first. Oli went to the till beside him to place his order, only to pause in shock upon hearing what the other was going to get. Forty mcnuggets?! He couldn't help staring. There was no way all of that food would fit inside a guy of Bullet's size! He was lean, fairly toned, certainly not appearing at first glance to be the sort that ate that much food. Of course, that wasn't all he got; as Bullet went on, Oliver turned to his cashier to order his own meal. A much smaller six mcnuggets, a bacon cheeseburger, some fries and a drink. Not nearly the size of Bullet's meal, but certainly more than enough food. What could he say? He had a fast metabolism. As an afterthought he ended up ordering a McFlurry of his own, though his was Oreo. The pair stood at the counter while the staff got their food ready - he supposed they were lucky that there wasn't much of a dinner rush right now, since everything came quite quickly. His order came first, but he waited for Bullet to get everything he'd bought before they went to find a table.

Indent They ended up in a little booth by the window. He sat and quickly pulled a fry from the box, munching on it happily as Bullet started in on his mountain of chicken nuggets. Oliver chuckled before he swallowed. " Nah, don't worry about it. We're young men, we're expected to eat a ton. " He grinned playfully, his earlier surprise at Bullet's appetite having faded to amusement. He opened his own nuggets and the sweet and sour sauce he got with them, dipping one into the amber goo and taking a bite. Oli glanced up at Bullet as he paused, seeming hesitant with his own nugget and asking if his preference for honey dipping sauce bothered him. The young man quirked a brow, swallowing again before replying. " 'Course not. They wouldn't sell it if nobody liked it. " Bullet was blushing for some reason, and Oliver couldn't help a little smile. He had no idea why the poor guy was so embarrassed about his dipping sauce, of all things, but it was... Sweet. Innocent.

Indent He took a drink of his Coke and ate another couple of fries in the silence that followed. He glanced out the window for a moment, eyes falling upon the bright moon high in the sky that was becoming more and more visible as the sun set. But Bullet spoke again before long, Oliver looking back over to him. Maybe he was just imagining things, but Bullet had this... This tone, to his voice, when he asked the question. No, he was definitely imagining things. Asking about nicknames wasn't how most people flirted. His mind was getting ahead of him. " Go for it. Most of my friends back home did. " A lopsided smile and a shrug followed the statement. He took a bite of his burger and nodded at the mention of it being a 'cool' nickname. It could certainly be worse. All of a sudden a teen walked up to their table, his face bright red and his eyes locked on Bullet. What followed was... Unexpected, to say the least. The boy was accusing his companion of breaking into his house.

Indent Oliver's eyes narrowed a touch. " Hold up a minute. " He set his burger down, brow furrowing. " You can't just go around accusing people of breaking and entering. Do you have any proof? " He didn't know Bullet particularly well, but he certainly didn't think the guy was the criminal sort. And if this kid had no proof, he was just throwing around baseless conjecture. After all, if he'd had any hard proof, wouldn't he have gone to the cops?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces