Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Luci frowned ”he is my brother I love him” he said simply as he watched fang and Richard.

Wealthy Noob

Josh laughed turning human and limmped to a store that had crutches as i limp out smacking one of them "i never liked super heroes i like villins better but this is fun" i laugh

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Sheila step with fear near the tank. "then, why did you... ", she gulped and continued "but why are you so evil before", she doesn't want to think for a proper question anymore. She then looked at the tanks where Richard and Fang were.
User ImageUser Image

kyle watched him limp to a store and get more crutches. he pouted at what he said aw come on joshy every one knows villains never win and its the superheros that get to save people . his eyes started to shine hey you think thats why we were created to become superheros he smiled excitedly ohhh that would be so awesome he was getting him self all excited

richard still continued to float in the tank. he twitched slightly as pain covered his face. he stayed asleep. he body was still relaxed except for the pain that showed slightly on his face. he was breathed normally though.

Wealthy Noob

Josh laughed "if so im missing my super power, unless its being small, cute and cuddly" he chuckled slamming another one "if so not my...style.." he said slamming another one

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Luci frowned ”I was controlled” he said as fang twitched in the tank

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"controlled?", Sheila asked wide-eyed. "By whom?"

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Luci sighed ”by a demon” he said frowning
User ImageUser Image

kyle blasted off some more of the shadow demons. your power in your sneakiness, slyness and your cunningness he blasted more your like a spy or maybe even a ninja and im sure if you wanted some thing else im sure richard could give you one. he smiled at josh and flapped his wings causing a gust of wind to wipe out a good bit of the demons. you know these things are a little bit too easy to get rid of

richards back arched as his breathing picked up. his mouth opened a little bit. he had wings coming in but they weren't coming in as fast as they should be. his breath picked up more along with his heart rate. pain was all over his face as he was waking up way to early which would cause as a huge problem sense this was where he usually lost most of his experiments.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Fang moved some while luci typed helping the wings grow faster

Unbeatable Informer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"ohh", she sighed. Now she knew that Luci wasn't really an evil one. But looking at him, he is the father of her son. She doesn't want to say that to him now so she looked at Richard as he changes form.
User Image

richards heart rate picked up more as did his breathing. just when it seemed he wasn't going to make it the wings bursted out of his back. one was white while the other was black. the pain woke him up and his eyes widened in pain. he gritted his teeth to keep him self from yelling out in pain. his body relaxed as his breathing and heart rate started to go down some. richard just stared straight ahead not all there at the moment. small streaks of blood could be seen in the tank.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang breathed softly as he began to twitch and thrash more in his tank as luci frowned some wondering what was going on he typed in orders for richard so his wound would heal and to where he was ok to come out.
User Image

it took richard a couple minuted to realize what was going on. his breathing continued to slow till he was almost falling back asleep. he then forced his eye open and winced slightly as he moved. his back was still sore. the tank was getting ready to drain but richard was impatient. he rips off the wires at the tank started to drain. he took a deep breath before ripping off the oxygen cord. he closed his eyes as the tank drained faster then it filled. richard took in a breath once the liquid went past his head. he stood there and lean his head against the glass of the tank. he gritted his teeth as he tried to move his wings. he clenched his fist as his rest it against the glass right above his head.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Fang twitched more while luci went and helped richard up and onto a bed softly "Lay still when wings come out the first time they hurt this will help" he said as he placed a hand on the wings as he stroked them softly then moved his hands on richards back getting rid of the wing pain making it to where richard felt better and could move his wings.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff