Welcome to Gaia! ::

As her soft hand grabbed his he contemplated what these lizard men could be. An outsider himself, he knew of no lizard men
"Its gonna be alight sweety" he said gently to her.

*he dug through his napsack and pulled out a larger canteen with water. He ripped a piece of his shirt off, as this seemed to be the trend among the helpers, and dipped it in the water. He wiped her face softly so as not to aggravate any bruises or the like*

*he poured some water into a cup and set it in front of the tiger, who seemed to be very intelligent and protective*
Julia_Rose
Rose stared at the man... "What...what do you mean? Do you know me?" Rose smiled with a bit of sorrow in her eyes. "Please tell me! I don't know anything... I am so lost..." She then began to cry.

*Patrick blinked surprisedly silently cursiong whomever broke his legs*
You don't remember, do you 777? Julia....you don't remember the CIA? The missions? The few and far between breaks? The raid?
~Cute Lil Sweetie~
hi..

(((just join in at random if you wanna play,...and btw...Hi ^-^)))
Iris placed her hands lightly on the sobbing girl's shoulders in an attempt to comfort her. She felt lost and unable to help, only listening to their conversation.

"Please don't talk about it right now. She seemed troubled enough already, maybe talk about it later"
Rose stood there thinking."Julia? 777? Cia? Missions...raids...breaks... no... nothing... except...", she then looked a bit a hope for a second, "I remember an explosion... and a man with me... then...he was gone and I was in a dark cold place..."
the tiger lapped at the water his eyes softening towards the one who helped his "master". she lay still her eyes half closed. slowly her eyes fluttered open as she looked up at the man who had saved her. she smiled briefly before her eyes closed again
(ok...in case any of you are a little confused about the wide variety of subjects this is a Romance/Sci-fi/Fantasy rp so dont feel stupid or out of place, thank you)
*Patrick looked up at the lady in the blue dress*
That's fine and dandy but would either of you mind help me with my legs?
*A young vampire was walking down the beach right where the water washes up, looking down and picking up shells along the way*
*pets her cheeck gingerly as he continued to nurse her wounds*
Rest honey.....rest.
*seeing that he had infact done a good job and stopping her bleeding and cleaning the blood off of her, he stood up and pulled the kazoo back out of his pocket*

*as he walked towards her horse to see if it needed attention, he played his fancy little jig once more*
Now named Julia looked at the man. "I'll help you up." She took his hand and brought him to his feet then helped him stand up. She looked at him. "You have to tell me... i don't know anything..."
*The vampire girl started to hum a song that was just a memory to her while she picked up another shell*
slolwy she awoke. lifting her hand to the tiger head she sat up. everything seemed to come back in a rush. she wondered were she was and how she got here
HealingVision19
hello
((whattcha doin?))
*as he watered the horse he turned around to look at his patient who seemed to have awoken*

*he hurried to her as she awakened more and more*

Honey,....are you okay? *he asked inquiring about her physical stance aswell as her mental*

Is there anything I can get you sweety?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces