Welcome to Gaia! ::

*She closed her eyes, and a light feeling trickled down her backside. It was very soft. The cooing of lapping water filled her ears. When she opened her eyes, the feeling of gritty dirt scrubbed her back, and she found that the water had carried her back to her square of cornless crops.*
"Keh."
Oh dear, I dont have a clue what you just said hunny,
*sees her slight frame faltering, he picks her up and takes her to a mossy rock that he had just moments ago been peering over*

*lays her down on the soft moss and begins to mix sandy mud and lead bits together to use as a caulk for her wound*
she lays still as he moves her. slowly her tiger walks over and lays down beside her flipping he rhand onto his head with his nose
As Rose is walking along the shore, she sees this man lying on the sand... He seems as limp as a sack of potatoes. There is a girl next to him that seems to be helping him. She somehow decided to walk over to the man. Maybe, she could find someone on this beach...
Julia_Rose
Rose stepped outside and walked down to where the shore was. When she got there. It was filled with hurt people. It was very odd. Had these people been with her somewhere? Then, she felt a flash of pain and the numbers 666 popped up in her mind. She still didn't get it. She went searching for someone who might recognize her...

*Patrick's eyes suddenly came into perfect focus his bright green eyes almost radiating. It couldnt be, 777 was dead. There was no way she couldve survived the raid AND the explosion. It was inconcieveable*
Impossible....
Julia_Rose
OOC: Phew, fixed my profile b4 I had to use my bros!

Rose sat on the bed, now feeling abit better remembering nothing but 3 numbers in her head. 777. What did they mean. "I think I am going to go outside to see the shore..."
"ok" seth watches her leave. sighing he begins to clean up the cabin and make up the bed he had put rose in.
"Excuse me... I was wondering if you were alright. If your lying there like that, you shouldn't have to stay there..." She giggled. "Need some help?"
She took a step back as the newcomer stopped before them. THese two seemed to know one another and she simply smiled It was better that he was being helped by someone that he knew
"Hello there. Do you know this man? Do you know what happened to him?"

She realized that she had one drink left and offered it to the girl, smiling.
*lift up he top slightly on the side to look at wound*
Its big, thats for sure....but only deep right here
*points to the center of the wond which was still bleeding*
How on earth did you get such a hurtin sweety?
*spreads the caulk onto her wound slowly so as not to induce much pain*
This will stop the bleeding..........

*once he finishes clogging her gash, he pulls out a blues clues band-aid that he kept in his back pocket for...emergancy...purposes on her hand*

^-^ everything will be alright.

*he pulls a small canteen of whiskey from his pocket and pours a smidge down her throat*

*winks at her* To get your mind off of the pain....
Now to clean you up,....so dirty,...that you are...how could you have gotton so hurt?
The girl in the blue dress was offering her a drink. It seemed like she was alright so Rose accepted the drink and drank it. It was pretty good. She liked it then she looked at the man. He had bright green eyes...so familiar...yet so lost in somewhere far back...
she staired up at him her eyes filled with gratatude. her hand slolwy grabbe dhis as if to say thanks and she whispered something to him "lizard men"
*His eyes widened in a mixture of fear, confusion, and sudden realization. She DID survive but suffered amnesia and had no idea who he was. He tried in vain to stand but failed miserably only causing him to wince and bite back a yelp of pain*
Your alive!
Rose stared at the man... "What...what do you mean? Do you know me?" Rose smiled with a bit of sorrow in her eyes. "Please tell me! I don't know anything... I am so lost..." She then began to cry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff