Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it would be cool to add the punishment in hell each sin would go through.

Pride - broken on the wheel
Envy - put in freezing water
Wrath - dismembered alive
Sloth - thrown in snake pits
Greed - put in cauldron of boiling oil
Gluttony - forced to eat rats, toads, and snakes
Lust - smothered in fire and brimstone

So maybe Envy is afraid of water, Lust afraid of fire, Sloth afraid of snakes, etc. Some are a little harder to figure than others but I just think it would be cool to incorporate that somehow.
Well the title for the sins and virtues are given, not really something would be born with. Plus, multiple people for one sin might be able to be appointed.
So the sin itsself won't be played by us, just the humans who get cursed, right? I misunderstood then because I thought we would be playing the sin/god itself. That's sort of a downer for my character plans DX does anyone have maybe a rough plot to give me. Sorry but I'm kinda grasping at straws to understand the details.
The Sins/Virtues are known as gods to the inhabitants of the Harmonic Seven, seven planets that evenly orbit a single white star in the center of their system. They are all similar to mechanical beings on every planet, each sharing one sin and virtue. Now and again, the glorified Virtue or the shunned Sin will select a mortal soul to do its bidding. Upon being cursed, the mortal being is charged with a task to complete for the sin/virtue. Should they fail in their task, their sin consumes them, turning them into a monster of society. Should they succeed, the brand stretches their form, changing and shaping their bodies to suit the sin/virtue that they have served and they are given with immortality. No case of success has ever been reported from a sin, though a few Virtue's have reached their enlightenment, granted the Virtue's rarely select chosen vessels.

One day, several cases of binding occur, as the star itself flares and threatens to destroy each planet. The chosen vessels of the virtues spring into action to destroy whatever plot the Sins have created this time.

~Good?~
Faeryn Utsaha
• Pocket dimensions attached to the 7 shrines for each Sin/Virtue, located on 7 different planets within a few days travel of each other.
• Prolonged exposure to a sin/virtue causes his/her effects to spread
• Sins/Virtues are charged with completing their given tasks or risk being turned into corrupted monsters
• Demon hunters are appointed by Virtues to hunt and destroy the mechnical gods and their creations
• Sins/Virtues are all given marks according to their Sin/Virtue, though through no magical means can they detect one another
• Sins/Virtues are the only ones permitted to use magic
• Sci-fi/steam punk themed.

That's pretty much summoning it up Faeryn, thank. Also, nice to see you again. smile
However, I think a Demon Hunter can at least have one, or two powers if they want them. They can also have an chain amount of weapons. smile
Vexiron Akavar
The Sins/Virtues are known as gods to the inhabitants of the Harmonic Seven, seven planets that evenly orbit a single white star in the center of their system. They are all similar to mechanical beings on every planet, each sharing one sin and virtue. Now and again, the glorified Virtue or the shunned Sin will select a mortal soul to do its bidding. Upon being cursed, the mortal being is charged with a task to complete for the sin/virtue. Should they fail in their task, their sin consumes them, turning them into a monster of society. Should they succeed, the brand stretches their form, changing and shaping their bodies to suit the sin/virtue that they have served and they are given with immortality. No case of success has ever been reported from a sin, though a few Virtue's have reached their enlightenment, granted the Virtue's rarely select chosen vessels.

One day, several cases of binding occur, as the star itself flares and threatens to destroy each planet. The chosen vessels of the virtues spring into action to destroy whatever plot the Sins have created this time.

~Good?~

It's epic, yeah!

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wow, that helped so much :3 I like the 7 planets that orbit the star idea
So we are all agreed then?

P.S. *Flexing the manly story-writing hand* Being jealous of my plotting skills?
= w=
Vexiron Akavar

P.S. *Flexing the manly story-writing hand* Being jealous of my plotting skills?
= w=

Woah macho man, take it easy. rolleyes
Yes, I agree, I think Eve agrees, so lets start making this RP. I also think that we should invite Faeryn and the other dude with the cool looking eyes into the RP. They're cool. cool
Cheow_sky
Vexiron Akavar

= w=

Yes, I agree, I think Eve agrees, so lets start making this RP. I also think that we should invite Faeryn and the other dude with the cool looking eyes into the RP. They're cool. cool

Urk!
e.o
Cheow, did you just....you didn't......
Didn't I tell......

But it was.....

........Eve, do you at least know what is wrong with what Cheow just said? @_@
Vexiron Akavar
Cheow_sky
Vexiron Akavar

= w=

Urk!
e.o
Cheow, did you just....you didn't......
Didn't I tell......

But it was.....

........Eve, do you at least know what is wrong with what Cheow just said? @_@

I'm missing whatever it is that has caused your fretting XD should I know?
Ummmm, yeah, I'm missing the point to why you're freakin bro. sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*Facepalm*
Vexiron and Faeryn are BOTH my accounts, Eve-chan, Cheow-chan.

How else do you think one account picked up the others characters?
:L

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces