Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi drove fast. "I am not sure yet we will get there when home." He said. They finally got in the driveway as he got out and opened her door then ran for the house as he ran in to see if everything was ok with them then he would as someone more about what happened.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Thank you dear" alice said hugging his arm. As they got to the room and the closet she went and grabbed some thing before they entered.

Ren smiled as the piolets closed the door and the last of the stuff was packed on. The pets would take another plane or boat but to Europe. Reaching to the little side cooler she pulled out a bottle of champen and opened it up. she waited till they where in the air before she opened it. "heres to us" she said smiling as she poured it in to glasses.

Yellan nodded. Once she got out she followed him. "We should find are pack leader and ask them what to do?" she said to him.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Tallula was already well ahead, already at the castle waiting.

"What else do you need?"Doctor asked her.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"Karen the midwife should be here for me but I have yet to see her" Alice said as they went

((tiny's post)) - "She'll catch up eventually,"Doctor said

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

He agreed as he looked around. "Hmm I wonder where the heck he is at." He said wondering where he was at being its been a long time sense he has spent so much time with Yellan.

((Saeko and Gin are drinking with Ren))
Harvy woke when the taxi stopped infront of the hotel. Quickly walking inside and closing the door behind him looking around at the chaos unfolding he started walking to the elevator.

Desirable Grabber

User Image

"What care have I for her?" Rizuka growled. "My daughter is her own. And my insanity is beauteous." He didn't bother arguing that his love was gone. He knew the truth, they would only argue it. "But I'll help you if need be, out of sheer boredom if nothing else."

Maybe I'm the one,
Maybe I'm the one who is a schizophrenic psycho (yeah)
Maybe I'm the one
Maybe I'm the one who is a paranoid flake-o!

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Tsuki

Tsuki glared at the phone from across her bathroom. She was rich, every room in the entire mansion had phones in it. "Who could that be?" She dragged herself out of the bath where she had been soaking, mostly for the sensation and as always, the hope that she would finally feel heat again. But as always, she felt nothing from the near-boiling water. So it was with little disappointment that she left the tub and answered the phone. "Yes? What do you want of me?"

"Death is but the beginning of our journey, what do you say? Wanna join me?"

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Alice nodded and smiled as she just let him led the way. "How long will I have to stay hidden?" she asked. She Knew Ren would not give up but she did not want to stay away from her friends and family forever.

"I don't know lets go ask the other is they have seen him and whats going on" Yellan said. she had only meet the pack leader that one time and that was it. She was still shocked he was a kid but hell he was there leader.

"where have you been kid?" anube asked just apperering behind Hary, "you smell like you have been in trouble." he was not needed at the momnet so he was trying to get the servants to clam down when he saw Harvy.

"that better then anything" Grann said, "you are coming with me to go speak or try to with the worlds genrele or second in chanrg."

"Miss Tsuki this is Argo" Argo said, "My lord Grann has need of your help."

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

Masaomi nodded as he headed upstairs to find them. "Hello everyone you here?" He yelled for the pack to see if they were here.
Harvy looked up to Anube his eyes still alittle dialated "Honestly I have no idea, I woke up in a nut house tho. All I remeber is leaving here a few hours ago." Harvy had no idea of the length of time that had passed since he disapeared "Wheres Tom he better be getting to bed soon he's got a test tommarow"

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Tsuki

"Grann?" Tsuki's mind whirled at the thought. "Grann needs my help?" After all of the trouble she'd caused? After everything that she'd put them through? And now he was calling for her help? "What's going on? Ren isn't that much a threat, she'll kill herself out on her own." Tsuki highly doubted that Grann and his Blackbloods would be in any danger from the human outburst. It was more than likely that they had the money for guardians to protect them, even at their weakpoints. "What is he so concerned about?"

"Death is but the beginning of our journey, what do you say? Wanna join me?"

Desirable Grabber

User Image

"Do we even know whom we're dealing with at this point? Or are you just planning on going out there half-cocked?" Rizuka sneered at the Blackblood. "Is this another plan by you cursed-bloods to let another take the fall for you?" He was referencing back many years, to a time when his past elders had aided a Blackblood, and through their own insanity, had fallen victim. But the Malkavians taught that it was the Blackblood's fault. "Or are you sincere in your hopes? It matters little either way. Let us be off. Myrrh, come!" He commanded her, pointing by his side.

Maybe I'm the one,
Maybe I'm the one who is a schizophrenic psycho (yeah)
Maybe I'm the one
Maybe I'm the one who is a paranoid flake-o!

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Myrrh
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

Myrrh had collapsed from the shock of hearing her father speak. Now that he was commanding her with words and motions, she didn't know what to do. She stood on quivering legs, indecisive. But it only lasted a moment before she looked to Devin for a moment, and then shouted "NO!" And ran. She ran back until she found her earlier trail of blood, which she then tracked back along to the room Devin had claimed. Once inside there, she broke down weeping.

((Speaking of Devin...where is he?))

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
((SAMA we need you and I have no clue wher hafl the people are for this rp XP))

"Will welcome to a whole new crazy" Anube said smiling, :Your brother should be in hisnroom, Go check on his for its time to move on to your next step in training." Looking back at the other he knew Grann would be leaving soon to go talk to the humans and the hunters about what Ren did.

"Ren is making Nurclare wepons and we need help finding and stopping them" argo said, "since Ren is buy the parts she needs we where hoping you could find out who she is buying them from and stop the sale or just slow them down."

Grann jsut shook his head. "I have friends who are hunters supriseingly and friend who are humans and deal in politces" he said, "I had Argo call them before he called Tsuki. We are to meet them first and come up with a why to talk to the world genrels or seconds."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff