Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
((lol I don't know but I have a feeling I am going to have to restart this rp again))

Anube laughed and drove down the street as pushed a bottun that opened the cutain to look in the back. There was a coffin but weapons and coats and first aid. "We are ll ready for anything" he said, "what did you tell your brother?"
"Good, rather have something and not need it, than need it and not have it" He pulled two cigars out of his coat and put one in Anube's lap "For afterwards, they werent cheap" He paused for a second and thought what he asked through. The drugs from the institution were out of his system but he was still having withdrawls. "Tell Tom about what exactly, you lost me"

((it seems so, I get on when I can, Gaia used to have so many people on it, not so much these days...It's sad really. ))

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
((it is and plus I have no control of the rp page any more so I might as while make a new rp))

Anube picked up the cigar and smelled it before putting it in his coat pocket. "smell good" he said smiling. He did not know when the last time her smoked was. His teacher smoked a lot and thinking about it last time was with her. "tell him not to worry that the people in the house would care for him and what happens happens" he said

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Tsuki

Tsuki thought about it. "What items go into the creation and sale of a nuclear weapon?" She back-tracked the line of thought. "Um, I'm sorry, but I think that it was my family that sold the bomb materials to her. It might have even been myself, I can't remember all of the sales my house has made." Tsuki ducked her head and turned away. "It might be too late already, I can't recall how many of the pieces might have been sold already."

"Death is but the beginning of our journey, what do you say? Wanna join me?"

Desirable Grabber

User Image

Rizuka began to chase after his daughter, but after a step, stopped. "No matter, it's not like she has a choice of where to go. Eventually she'll make her way back to me. And then I'll punish her adequately." He rolled his shoulders. "Let me know who to see and I can dominate them, doesn't matter who they are. If you'd like, I'll destroy the person, or I could just influence them. I don't know, I haven't decided yet. No human can withstand me. At least, not without a long time of gaining immunity. And we only need worry about the humans."

Maybe I'm the one,
Maybe I'm the one who is a schizophrenic psycho (yeah)
Maybe I'm the one
Maybe I'm the one who is a paranoid flake-o!

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Myrrh
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

Myrrh sat curled up in Devin's bed, hugging herself tightly. "Where is everybody? I need somebody real, somebody who won't lie to me." She cried, tears falling down her cheeks. Unlike true vampires, she didn't cry bloody tears, she cried regular salt tears. She pulled up the alarm clock and whispered "Kirima." To break it apart. She analyzed all of the circuitry and saw the wiring, the electronic signals. She continued to idly break everything in the room down mentally. It gave her something to do besides wallow in self-pity. But it didn't take long before she ran out of things to break. She didn't want to leave the room however, her father might be out there. She curled back up and cried, thinking over how much she was betrayed. Her father lied to her, her mother abandoned her to death, her one friend was missing, everybody was betraying her faith and trust. Why should she bother playing nice?

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you

coalter

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Argo did not like the sound of that. If they did not find the number out or how to stop the part being shipped there was going to be a nuclear holcost on there hands. "please lady Tsuki we need your help or lot of people will die" he said, "both humans and vampires."

Do what you like jsut don't get us killed" Grann said sighing, "I would like to see my greatgrand child before I die. Nodding he grabbed a few things and his cell. "The main person you would have to influce is the head of the hunter family."

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Tsuki

"It's not a definite, but I can send out some feelers." Tsuki offered. "They'll do some running around to see if we can dig anything up. If so, they'll strike quick and take it out, if not, we haven't lost anything right? Is there anything else?"

"Death is but the beginning of our journey, what do you say? Wanna join me?"

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"That would be most grateful and we would owe your greatly" argo said smiling, "no just finding the nucks and stopping them is what we need. Grann is going to deal with the human with lord Rizuka and anube has started hunting down rens pets"

Desirable Grabber

User Image

Rizuka chuckled. "You're putting the fate of the world in the hands of a crazy person? Don't you think that's a little iffy?" He wiped his face with his hand. "It's your lives on the line, if I have an attack and screw something up, well I warned you. Now who do I have to see?"

Maybe I'm the one,
Maybe I'm the one who is a schizophrenic psycho (yeah)
Maybe I'm the one
Maybe I'm the one who is a paranoid flake-o!

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"First the head of the hunters or slayers ehre...what every they are calling them selves this days" gRann said, "after that we will work on meeting gnerels and world leaders."

((gaaaa bad post))
Ryumonosuke

Devin

Devin heard things begin broken apart in his room, he heard whispering and the sound of plastic cracking.Devin strode towards his door and pushed it open gently. Devin saw Myrrh and walked towards her "Are you okay? I'm sorry I left" he said apologetically and hugged her, she seemed much older than when he last saw her.
"Anube, I trust your judgement if the worst does happen." He took a sip out of a small flask and savored it for a moment before finishing what he had to say. "You are one of the most humain families I have ever met and most of you arent even human. Kinda a 'catch 22' isnt it?" He was smiling as he put the flask away looking at a road sign as they drove half temped to stoop to sarcastic humor and ask 'are we there yet?' just to lighten the mood

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
"He will be will cared for" Anube said smiling as they pulled up a block away from where then need to be. Parking the car he got out and went and opened the back and started to pull out weapons. "take what you like" he said smiling

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Myrrh
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

Myrrh blinked as Devin walked back in. "S-sorry?" She was trying to figure out what he meant. "Um, s-sorry, about your stuff." She said. Although she could only break the items down in her mind, she had been brutal doing so, dropping and tossing the items after she was done with it. There was a lot of broken things now littering his chambers.

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you

coalter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out