Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Masaomi Kida

User Image

He smiled. "Its 1907 Heidsieck its worth is about $275,000." He said sipping it as he started eating his food that he piled on his plate. "Anything for you I told you I love you." He said.
Devin quietly pondered the thought " do you mean like literally control people?" devin walked into his room and threw her only his bed , it was covered in pillows, so there was no worries of her getting hurt, he gave her three knives and walked over and stood infront of the wall.

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Myrrh
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me, and never stop...

"Yep, total and complete dominance." Myrrh giggled. "Once a vampire's saliva gets into their prey, the prey begins to feel better about the person in question. So their ideas increase in value, they seem more flawless. The more saliva that enters the prey, the better their dominance. i wonder if my saliva has the same effect?" She questioned, then looked closely at him. "Do you feel more affectionate towards me after I licked your wounds? Or about the same? Anyway, my daddy's doesn't work that way. He just forces his will into their mind and takes over. Raping their heads and forcing his thoughts to take precedence." She idly fingered the knives in her hands, wondering what he was going to teach her on.

I… I wanna play god with
I… I wanna rule all with you
Devin thought about it and wondered if it had effected him "I don't think it did on me, it was only a small amount either way, I don't think it affected me because of my size, it would of had to have been a lager quantity, but either way, i don't mind your company" he said and smiled "Now throw the knife and try not to hit me, the whole point of this is to see how you deal with stress while throwing, i figures you could use a challenge" he said and grinned waiting for her to throw one of her knives.

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Myrrh

"Y-you trust me to do this already? With no training?" Myrrh was in shock. Her father, before just the other day, hadn't even trusted her to sleep in her room. Now this human was trusting his life to her. He trusted her. It may not mean much to most people, but she'd never had another entity's trust, let alone this absolutely. She fingered the hilt of one of the knives and lifted it up. With absolutely no training, this was a massively idiotic move on his move, but she was determined to not harm him. Her first throw was right at him, she was trying to aim off to his side and just slide by him, but it was off. The hilt of the dagger slammed into his stomach, the weight of the handle pulling the blade forward. "Oh my god sorry!" She shouted, rushing forward towards him.

I… I wanna play god with

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Yellan all most choked on her food when he said that. God damn it not only it she find and hot strong loving guy, but he was loaded to. Hell most girls just dream of mr. right but hers bite her. "don't you go spoiling me all the time" she said smiling, "I learned to work hard for a living its something I follow by."

Ren smiled as she waited for Gin and the pets it was time for step two of the plan. Going to a few motres and a lap top she turned it on a nd few faces appeared. "Darlings its time the human worl knows we are really and that they should fear us" she said smiling, "time to start the temple raid." the facs on the screens nodded and smiled before they disappered and Ren laughed. "O dear brother soon you will have lots more to deal with" she said getting up

((don't know where a lot of people are but going to move on with Ren first attack against the humans.))

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Gin Ichimaru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gin was set up in place. "Darling I am ready when you are." He said as he waited for her to tell him to go.

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Appa Shieron
Masaomi Kida

User Image

He smiled. "I don't plan an it to much." He said as he grabbed seconds to eat up. "Its ok I had to work as well this is just my parents being nice to you thats all." He said.
Devin

"I suppose, whats the worst that could happen?" Devin said and winked at her. As she lifted the knife he tensed his body incase that he needed to move or absorb an impact, his vest was lined with kevlar, but unlike bullet proof vests it had no padding, which made it appear like a normal vest, pocket watch and all. He saw her throw the knife, from the second it left her grasp he knew he was about to get hit, he had given her real knives, but he was ready, he couldn't move his torso out of the way in that short of a time, but thats why he was protected, the knife contacted his stomach and he bent over as it hit diminishing the impact force. Devin was in pain, but it wasn't horrible he took in a breath before attempting to speak and leaned back against the wall "Not bad, you could of knocked someone out with that, you're pretty strong" he said laughing painfully and sat slid down the wall into a sitting position. "Before you comment how stupid that was, It was planned, you where using knives that were handle heavy, which means they hit handle first seventy five percent of the time" he said and grabbed the knife and dropped it to the ground, unsurprisingly it landed handle first. "But all around, not bad for a first throw." Devin held his stomach right below his ribs This is going to bruise...Badly.. he thought to himself and looked back at Myrhh.

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Myrrh

"I wasn't going to say it was stupid." Myrrh responded indignantly. "I was just going to say that you were stupid for using yourself as a dummy you dummy!" She giggled. "Are you going to be alright?" She asked with concern, seeing his double over and clutch his stomach as he sank. "You risked a 25% chance of death? That was pretty stupid. Or did you just want me to kiss your stomach?" The look on her face was out of place on such a young body. But her hormones were at an advanced state, as far as they were concerned, she was about 10. "I could still kiss it to make you feel better?"

I… I wanna play god with
Devin looked at her and laughed" Thats 3 in four chances of survival, plus I'm wearing kevlar, my vest in made with it" he said and opened his vest to show her. She started asking about kissing his stomach and he turned red again, he felt really uncomfortable, she was mentally aged, but her body was not, "I'm fine, thanks anyways" he winked trying to play off his redness. he held his hand on his side and tried to get up, he winced and sat back down for a moment to catch his breath before trying again.

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Myrrh

"Three outta four is still a big risk. That's risking your life on a double coin toss." She knelt down next to him. "Are you sure that Kevlar is doing its job right, it doesn't appear to?" She ducked down under his arm and tried to pull him up, not doing a good job at it. She was a tiny six year old, barely had enough power to do anything. But she tried! "You're a lot heavier than I had thought!" She grunted.

I… I wanna play god with
"It's meant to stop me from being stabbed, not absorb the impact" Devin got up with a great amount of effort and threw her over his shoulder, like a fireman does to pick a victim up, "You're lighten than I thought" he joked and walked back to the bed "So how old do you figure you are at this point?" he asked and set her lightly on the side of the bed.

Desirable Grabber

User Image
Myrrh

Myrrh giggled when he threw her over his shoulder. "Of course I'm light! I'm barely three feet tall and have vampire and siren blood!" To his next question she answered, "I'm just over nine days old now!" She giggled. "I was eight yesterday, now I'm nine, you couldn't figure that out on your own?" She bounced on the bed when he put her down. "Do you want me to at least tape up your chest? After all, I did cause it. And I do have medical knowledge!"

I… I wanna play god with
Devin laughed " I meant physical age silly, I can still do simple math" he laughed and sat down beside her and pulled out a cupcake he had gone to earlier in the kitchen, "Do you eat food? Or only blood?" He said and handed her a palm sized cupcake with pink icing on top.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff